Maybe to skeptical

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Maybe to skeptical

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 00:16

I know a lot of you have been scammed. I know this is why you would rather investigate a caster instead of blindly trusting them with your hard earned money.

But you are in this search and you continue to be so you must have some faith. Faith is a BIG aspect in spell casting. Because you are not performing the spell yourselves your caster relies on your faith and your energy in order for the spell to find and connect to you. Without it, the spellwork will be useless and you will get no results for sure.

Also, some of your redflags are good but also they shouldn't make you hide from all that apply.

For instance, casters from Nigeria. Now, if you know even a tad bit about magic, especially that type of magic most of you need, Africa is the birthplace and the roots. I know I know that there are a lot of scammers in Nigeria but just because someone is from Nigeria that doesn't mean they should be automatically ruled out - be a tad more cautious with them but don't rule them out entirely.

Honestly would you rather trust a random person in Minnesota that claims they know voodoo and learned African spiritual traditions of ceremonies and etc that can better help your situation?

Another example is that I read on a post here that someone doesn't trust a caster if they say they are "the best". Why? If a doctor or a lawyer or any other profession said "I am the best" you'd be happy to hire them.

I know that you all are just doing this to look out for yourselves and protect from scams but you may also be blocking yourselves from getting help.

Just be cautious but not completely blocking yourselves off.

Also, know what kind of magic can help you.
witchvox.com showcase Wiccan spellcasters from all over the US but that kind of magic is fairly......"weak".

for tough situations you might need voodoo. Its a more powerful type of magic but it has some negative notions. It's not a bad form of
work but can be very dark.

Just saying.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Maybe to skeptical

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 00:28

Wait til you are scammed a bunch, then will realize. There are many true spellcasters that will do the work, but there are more that won't. If you want to go to all the Nigerians..good luck with that. Just look at the 419 Nigerian scams. That doesn't take a rocket scientist to relate to. Voodoo is plentiful in the U.S. What requires faith is to actually have faith in your spellcaster to do the work, not to blindly throw money away. VooDoo is not all bad, but there are stronger types of magic. Obeah, Palo etc.

You ask how someone from the states can know certain types of magic--most in the U.S. are transplants. Shamans started as Indians. Possibly you don't know that Nigerians scam more ppl. that any other place. Just saying... I will not conform to this way of thinking after being privy to the amount of scamming that takes place, but if you'd like to blindly trust everyone claiming to be a spellcaster good luck.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 00:30

I didn't say your way of thinking was wrong. I clearly said I understood. I clearly said I know there are many scammers.

I'm also clearly saying that you need to not loose faith. If you have lost that you need to hang up the search and just come to terms with your situation because no spell work work for you without faith.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 00:32

Also, like I said, even with Obeah, it originated in africa.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 00:37

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obeah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_fraud

You won't get it and I won't bocker, but you are missing the point.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-16, 00:38

I do not agree with some things you say.

When it comes to Nigeria, there may be real casters, but most of them do not have computer access, maybe do not even speak English and do not have the skills, time or resources to create email accounts and start posting how they were healed from cancer by Priest Iwilltakeyourmoneyandrun.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is known as a big place for scams of all types, not only spells.

Just to add another point, any spellcaster requesting money via western union is going to be an scam, if you find one that is not, let us know, but for sure you will have to spend lots of money in scammers to find one in a million.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 00:41

Haha--Your priest's title made me bust out laughing. Thanks for the laugh. Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-16, 00:57

there are more fake spellcasters online than real ones and if you read through the forum you will find pages and pages of bad experiences with unethical spellcasters and fakes.
Yes you must trust the spellcaster, but you must be aware of the signs and be prepared to look for a second opinion and not blind yourself when you hear what you want from an spellcaster, at the end of the day is your life and if you want to save your money and your own sanity, stay away from African spellcasters unless you can go there in person and find the real ones.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 00:57

Last thing--I hope sites such as these prevent people from getting scammed, not promote scammers. Anyone can search for themselves by searching the Internet to see all the statistics to see how many, many people have been scammed by sending money by Western Union to Nigeria.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 03:50

Okay, I said I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore, but the Africans that were well noted for their magical spells and roots were African slaves, who were in slavery in America. They used magical
practices as a coping mechanism, while being against their will in America. I am from one of the Southern states in America where their practices have continued and been passed on, not in Nigeria. Most African Americans stayed in America, as slavery was of course abolished.

Magical practices have been used all over though many years B.C. and so the precise origin is hard to tell. I posted a thread on when magic began if anyone is interested in reading.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 07:22

i do get it. Don't doubt that.

I'm just simply saying that you can't be so quick to rule out people. I know some things might be an automatic rule out, like email only casters, but certain other things shouldn't make you automatically rule someone out, just maybe be more intensive in the investigation.
And I wouldn't say all honest practitioners in Africa don't have internet access.

I'm not an expert on magic. If I was I'd probably take it a step further and begin doing spellwork myself. I have before but merely with Wicca (I've been interested in Wicca since 9th grade) and a little bit of Hoodoo and perhaps just a tad bit of Native American rituals (mainly because of family) but that's it. Those types of magic can't make new things come from non existing things which is why they are.......not...tough enough for certain situations. Hoodoo isn't a religion but Wicca and N.American rituals do derive from a belief system and the work is spiritual and not forceful.

Another thing I'm just saying is that if you've lost all hope of finding a good spellcaster you might as well give up, stop the searches, log off the computer and come to terms with your situation because no matter WHO casts the spell no matter WHICH form of magic they use, it WONT work.

That's all I've been saying.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 07:36

And yes, when slaves were brought here they brought along their religion. This is why there is voodoo and hoodoo here. I am African American and I come from the south and my grand and great grand and great great grand and so on and so forth went through cotton picking and the farther you go back the tougher the slavery they went through. Now, I've heard tales of the men and women that did spells. Most common my oldest living grand once told me of the woman that did spells for the other females to keep "master out the bed".

Another thing, if African tradition spiritual magic is what you're looking for, it has not widely spread. Those that kept the spirituals also kept strong with the family and they taught amongst the family (village, tribe) for instance this villiage in SC http://www.oyotunjiafricanvillage.org they do spiritual magic. I would have written a review but I've never gotten work done myself but a friend of my mother goes nearly monthly to get spiritual healing, cleansing and then asks for more luck, joyous love and happiness. She found her husband soon after she started going, she thanks the man there for that because when she first went she asked for true love. and she still goes and she says he's the reason she remains happy and in good health.
But if you're looking work traditional old-fashioned African root magic then that's about the only place you'll ever get it.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-16, 10:41

Let me know the day you find a spellcaster from Nigeria, or even Africa with a real website, good standing paypal account or credit card processing abilities.
I have not given up in finding genuine spellcasters and practitioners who can help me, but after everything I seen and all the money spent, I have given up finding anyone legit from Africa over the internet.
Last, when you see a warning sign, run, 99% of the times it will be a scammer.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 11:58

This is a great forum for looking at different opinions and share from others experiences. I don't think it is a matter of being too skeptical because belief is what brings us here.

Opinions shouldn't be taken personally especially when you ask for opinions. I noticed in another post coralee, you asked for an opinion of someone you found and when some members posted their thoughts, your response started off with "excuse me"... It's great that you are introducing new people here but I do agree that finding a person that is clearly gifted spiritually is one in thousands. I wish I would have found this forum sooner than later, I was one of the lucky ones who only spent $500 on a scammer. I had full faith and belief that he would work for me.

Also, I find that this is a great forum for keeping me grounded when in vulnerable times, it is easy for me to sometimes be 'blinded'.

The point of this forum isn't a "group think" where if you don't agree with others' opinions, you should take it to heart. It is just an opinion. Others are not trying to sway you one way or another, they are merely sharing their opinions, especially when asked. Take it or leave it. If it's not appreciated, I don't think there is a need to debate...

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 12:02

Or if you like to debate, that's fine too. Excuse me, I am not saying don't express your opinions freely, I just don't think anybody needs to take others' opinions, expressions and experiences too personally.

Thanks all for sharing your opinions and experiences. I appreciate it flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 12:05

That site does in fact look legit, but it is in SC, not Nigeria. My neighbor used to live in SC and frequently tells me funny stories about different ppl using roots. There are other places that are legit, as well.
However email casters only are to be leery of. You yourself say you are not an expert in magic, me either (though been taught quite a bit by some), but I know many ppl of all different magical practices. As such I have become quite familar with different practices. A lot of my friends are Pagan, Wiccan, Santerians, etc. Unfortunately, I have become more familar with scamming techniques and what to look out for. When I find a legit caster I do have faith, I think most do, but I will search out and find out as much info first, to avoid being scammed and if I can help someone else to not be scammed then I try to do that. If you haven't lost thousands of dollars and been betrayed while you waited with great expectations in vain, then lucky you. However, this site I thought was to rule out scammers and to find genuine casters. When a person is posting a plug for Nigerian "casters" it defeats the purpose of this site who can help ppl to not be hurt and scammed.

You posted someone last week and when he was researched you said well scammer or not, at least it's another option or something like that. We don't want scammers. Been there, done that, so many of us have. I don't know for sure if that guy is a scamming, but in searching there were a lot of cautionary signs.

African based magic is certainly not the only valid one. Many ppl were under oppression at one time..Indians,The Celts. thus Celtic Magic, just as at one time Women, Witches, maybe even cave ppl. There are all types of magic, that work very well. There is a great debate who used magic first, I really don't care as long as it works, but no one can say for sure. I have done spells myself and seen them work. I will not be sending money by Western Union to anyone, seen what happens too many times!

I will jot down the site you posted, thanks. I am not many states away from SC, though right now I am having work done by someone, so not looking.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 12:44

Maggie wrote:... I really don't care as long as it works, but no one can say for sure. I have done spells myself and seen them work...

Yes, I don't care either...as long as SOMETHING works!

One last point I have to share, when I first came across this forum, I thought it was interesting and I knew nothing about anything really. I also thought there were so many skeptics. But now I am very grateful for this site. It is not that anybody is being skeptic, it is that people are being honest in sharing their experiences. I have had time to research other forums since and I find it interesting to say the least that some of the other forums rave about a caster or a psychic and all you see are positive reviews about them and then you come here, and the same magic worker is not so positively reviewed. I have also tested out some of the ones other forums rave about and they have not stood up to what was reviewed about them. My conclusion is this forum is HONEST! And Hope does not ban members if they post negative comments. As much as I would like to think the world is full of honest people and that everything is a bed of roses, it isn't!! I don't think it is that the members are being negative, I think they are just being honest and obviously still have belief in magic.

As you will see from the many reviewed here, Yaya and Tisha are the ones that have proven tried and true for many. I am not promoting them as I have already posted my experiences about both. Again...one in many thousands!! (geri ong, if you are reading this, your new pic is hawt...and talk to your magic doll!!!)
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 13:18

I agree. I used to think the world was full of mostly honest ppl and I still do, but not so with a lot of spellcasters or those who claim to be.

Yeah Geri, please post how it's going with your Wanga doll?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-06-16, 17:28

The reason for this forum to exist is to find real spellcasters and expose scammers.
Like most here, I was scammed many times and was naive enough not to do any research.
I though all spellcasters were honest people. It took me a while, but I learned my lesson and paid my price.
Now, I am happy to have created this forum where I found friends who have helped me and others who I can help. But the power of this forum is on its members and everyone's contribution.
I wish I had found a forum like this two years ago, but again, I was not even searching for it.
This forum is more like a mission, to help others not to spend money and put their hopes on fake promises from scammers who use and abuse our vulnerable states when we are hurting.
This forum is not commercial, it is a free forum and we do not endorse any services or particular practices.
Now, when I find scammers, I ban them, I am fast, years of experience, and I am not skeptical, I just can smell them miles away. And will continue to do so.
If I am wrong, I am always open to suggestions, but I know many members are in vulnerable states and desperate for solutions, so it is our duty to keep them out, to ask questions, to research them or else this forum will not have a reason to exist.
We must not allow scammers to use this forum for their own gains.
I do not delete posts and when I find and ban a scammer, I let everyone know.
Some may be smarter and more subtle and I may miss them, but if we work toogether, sooner or latter, we will be able to find who is fake and who is real, unfortunately the truth is that there are more fakes than real ones.
Hope it helps
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 17:46

Agree and thank you! I didn't use to check ppl out, but after being scammed and seeing others hurt too, I like to search in the hopes of helping another. I can't get back my wasted money back, but I do recall the scattered hopes and devastation and I'm sure many here do. Hopefully we can save others from having to go through that.
Unfortunately your last sentence is very true!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 19:46

Again I'm not trying to push anyone more into their area of doubt.

I'm just stating something that everyone needs to remember.
I know why this site has been created. It has saved me loads of many from being scammed, I'm thankful for that.

But as I read some of the posts on certain topics, people seem to have lot faith in finding a real caster. If that's the case I'm just saying.....your case is.....for lack of a better word....hopeless.

Also, I know African magic is not the only valid magic but its the basis of many. Its also what most of you need, or at least some form of it.
From what I've read most of you do have troubling situations and those situations are tough. Tough situations need tough magic. Tough magic needs to come from a strong base. The strongest of base is...African derived magic or at least something ancient perhaps even perhaps from Malaysian shaman men. But those kinds are HARD very HARD to come by.

I'm not saying magic doesn't work. I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I've seen it myself and experienced it myself, I know it works.

The whole point of this post that I made is for everyone to take a step back and look at their faith. That perhaps from the things you post, the kinds of attitudes you go into a spell with can be the reason why the spell isn't working.

I'll explain again. because you are not doing a spell yourself the cast is dependent on your faith and energy for the spell to find and connect with you. If you're faith is lost as will the spell be. Even if you do the spell yourself your spells needs to connect with you. If not, it wont work.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 19:51

Also I've mentioned Celtic Magic is goes along with Wicca. Its a gentler magic. I don't know how to put this but....like it can't make things happen it can only suggest things to happen.

Of course, the strongest form of magic would be something that MANY MANY MANY WISE people shy away from is the using of the Goetia. Its a tough form of magic, a very unpredictable form a very....dark from. Its even "darker" than some of the other things that have been mentioned here on this forum .

So I know their are different forms of magic.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 20:00

We know that..don't know what made you think that was a missing concept. It has been posted time and time again. Yoiu can search the threads. What we are saying is we do checkout casters, just like one would do with a place to get their car fixed or any place we want to find for a repair in our lives.Trust is experienced after gaining faith in the person doing the work...period. Not because someone has a flashy site, or they claim to be the best. If I had a dollar every time I heard that I may be able to replenish a bunch of my wasted money.

There is not much else to say on this. The good casters are confident in their work, yet humble. You asked what is wrong with someone saying they are the best, that and 100 percent success rate claims are sure signs of a scammer.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 20:10

Let me reiterate when ppl use Goetia they are dealing with dark demons. Demons want something un return. I will not ever go that route again. Some things in myo are not worth the price, plus I have noticed that so many who go that route are so dark in charachter, miserable, highly paranoid, big as life egos, etc.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-16, 20:24

I do not agree again, Goetia is a practice which invokes spirits. Many spirited items are invoked based on this practice. It has origins in the ancient Greeks.
It can be used for angels or demons and it is not a darker practice. It takes many years to master and is not for everyone, it will not solve all your problems either. Now some very dark people use their demons to harm others and make lot of noise about it, it is just a practice to scare people away, but the angels of Goetia are worth reading and finding about.
I have been reading about it and to tell you the truth, we tend to call dark what we do not know, for example, the catholic church calls the wiccans diabolic, nothing farther from the truth.
Some say vodoo and santeria are dark magic and now goetia, but it is not about the type of magick you practice, it is about how and what you use it for.
The most important part is you and to find a practitioner who will guide you, that is the hardest one to come by!
By the way, I do not think we are qualified to tell others what type of magic they need ....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-16, 20:25

tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 20:33

Okay, thanks my bad. I thought it was solely dealing with demons. The person that was trying to get me to use it was dealing with demons. It was not something I embraced and do not want to revisit. I agree that all magic can be used for good or bad purposes, it's the intent. I truly believe that someone who was teaching me was was trying to turn me into a dark hearted person and I am not. It sounded logical to fight the bad with bad, for a short time and sooo glad I shook out of that!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 21:12

Actually, I was trying to refer to Goetic demons using the Goetia, rituals of King Solomon.

And the fact that you refer to God, I assume you mean the Christian God. Correct?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 21:16

I mean our creator, take it as it is. I get the impression you like to debate. I will not be pigeoned holed into that. Goethic demons is what I too was referring too. Have at it, it is not for me!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-16, 21:22

I think everything stated here is a good read and I guess debating whats right and wrong can be somewhat exciting however this is not helping anyone so maybe its best to agree to disagree on this topic... its all down to personal choice and what the person feel comfortable with if thats wicca, voodoo, etc its up to the person to make that choice..
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 21:23

@Maggie
I'm not really a debater I don't really like it. And I was only asking for clarification, not to push the topic any further.

The first sentence was directed to Tina71, I should have made that clearer, I apologize.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 21:33

Okay, I'm sorry too. I'm am Christian BTW, in the aspect that I try to show love and compassion for all, as Jesus did. I fail at times, for sure, but I do try. I am not a fundie and don't knock other's beliefs as to what's right for them. With some of my friends Christians have a bad name because they see them as judgemental and that is not who I am except when it comes to scammers and mean ppl. haha. The older that I get I noticed I have some Pagan ways, some Wiccan ways, some Buddist's ways, etc. I guess I try to adopt the concepts I see best for me and appreciate that other's ways may be different.

I did have a bad experience with the demons, though. That defintely is not right for me, though I can't knock that for another I would encourage others to not go that route, based on my experience.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-16, 21:39

@Maggie

I understand completely. And its good you don't knock other beliefs.
I commend you for that.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-17, 03:08

jo: hahah, thanks. yes, am having my doll with me at night beside my pillow. following your advise Wink

mag: not results as of yet with it, but just relishing the energy from it Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-17, 06:13

Hi all,

first I want to say it is very interesting to read all the Posts here and please dont comment me on the following as it is just to state something right for you all: I dont really know anything about the above namend Practises nor have I ever done any of them so I cant really comment on them.

Second: I love the celtic Way of Magic (or like I call it mostly british Magic) and the Druid Way, hence the Visit of "Stone Henge". I have not yet done any Spellwork in this Fields and most likely will not in the near Futur as I dont want to bring any Danger over me I cant see. I am normely a Person of Planing and love it when a Plan goes like I wanted it to go. I know you all now say Magic does not work to Plan and I agree to that fully. When it comes to Magic I do abandon my planing Natur and just believe that there are things between Heaven and Hell that you cant explan with Logic. Now I know that anyone will say why getting Spirits then as they are not always predictable. I know that they are not but I trust (yes I still got that) that the Caster they come from knowes what to do. Also I trust certain Members in this Forum here , no Names given, that they tell the Truth. Also I am exited to do the Invocation for the Spirits on this Weekend because sadly I have to go back to Germany tomorrow ( has Tears in Eyes, wants to remain with her Love in England).

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-17, 11:18

Geri, Energy is good. I didn't know if Wanga's were spelled or inhabited? Sorry, could be a repeat question.

Timelady31--I didn't say magic doesn't work. I have seen it work and work well. Sometimes it works out differently than we expect or the spell can take a lot longer to manifest, but it does work, just not in all cases. It's true there are a lot of scammers, but if no spells manifested ..noone would ever do or get them. There is also power in the Law Of Attraction, so many things are magical. Yaya told me to stay quiet on my end, but today I am going to try more positive thinking and find my orgone thingy and see if I can kick in the LOA, it's gotta beat the way I have felt the last two weeks to three weeks

Wishing you a safe trip back home. You have your spirits to look forward to.

Have a nice day all. Got a bunch to do today!!

flower flower flower flower flower
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-19, 08:33

@Tina71 yes lets leave it, but I do not read the free books online. One, I actually get my books from an occult/metaphysical store, books that you can find online for free or in barnes in nobel for that matter.
Second, I've actually read the Lesser and Greater Key of Solomon so I know the depth. It's a hard read and I have to read mutiple companion books just to get through it and still the summonings and the info about it are confusing, I don't plan to try them anytime soon if ever.
But yes, I know the depth of it.

Also, @Timelady31 thanks for sharing. I agree about magic being unpredictable.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-19, 08:38

maggie: actually, i'm not sure. i think it's spelled for mine? i didn't pass my previous caster any personal items of my other half except for his handwriting...
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-19, 19:11

I haven't ever had a Wanga doll, though a freaky one. I think I will stick to faceless ones for me, though to each their own.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum