[ 0 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
71% 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

None Martha St Claire marthastclaire.com

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-16, 21:41

Martha St Claire (formerly Cassandra Musgrave) has been around for a while, and both my aunt and mom have used her and found that she is compassionate and often accurate. I'm getting a reading from her next week so we'll see how it goes.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Martha St Claire marthastclaire.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 21:50

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-16, 22:23

thx!!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-16, 23:21

what is her web page?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-16, 23:22

O sorry I forgot to say it's www.marthastclaire.com

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-18, 10:45

NoOneMournstheWicked wrote:... often accurate. I'm getting a reading from her next week so we'll see how it goes.

Do you mean that she is accurate in present or past time or do you mean often accurate in her predictions coming true?

Good luck in your reading.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-18, 21:38

To be honest, I don't know all the particulars. my mother and aunt have consulted her both regarding difficult divorces, and it was if she knew their husbands' character/tendencies/personalities dead on. It's truly scary; I shouldn't go into too much detail, but let's just say she knew exactly where the shortcomings lay and how best to speak to them so that they would grant the divorce. It worked both times. She's done past life readings for my aunt, but no help there. You'll never know from that if she's for real by what happened in the past. As for future prediction, my aunt believes that Martha is usually accurate, more so than any other psychic; and my aunt is a psychic "junkie." But Martha is a long-time family friend, as well, and it seems she does have her clients' best interest at heart. My mother says that she has not always been spot on with predictions in her case, but that could be because the future is in constant flux. There's no sure fire way to tell what will happen, but I think she does the best she can. I'm a little afraid of what she may tell me, but I'm ready for some insight at this point. Thanks for your well wishes, guys Smile And good luck to you if you ever get a reading from Martha

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-19, 08:42

good luck, NoOne. Smile let us know how it went
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-19, 15:25

@NoOneMournstheWicked
The website you gave didn't work.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-19, 16:00

It shows up for me, who knows computers are sometimes strange. Maybe try cleaning your temp. files.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-19, 21:50

I like her page and order a reading from her, will let you know how it goes, thank you noone......
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-19, 21:58

Just one question @noone....., did you use her email reading or the phone section, I ordered the email section, but now I am not sure if the phone will be better, any comments are appreciated.
Thanks
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-19, 22:26

Tina, I emailed her first to find out more about the email reading. I wanted to know if it was like a chat session or just an email that takes her 20 minutes to write and she told me she prefers phone sessions because they're live, and her client can ask questions as she goes along with the raeding whereas emails tend to generate even more questions because clients always want clarification. In short, the phone reading is recommended, but I personally am still going with email just because I hate discussing personal issues over the phone. hope this helps, and good luck with yours!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-20, 03:34

good luck both. i hope she will be a diamond in the rough for you...i mean i hope she is good and real and accurate...a true psychic ...tsen, if you are lurking, i know that is your favorite phrase ....a true psychic!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-20, 03:36

i will stick to the email too, let me know how it goes for you, thanks
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-22, 17:30

any news?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-24, 02:53

i psychiced around. stupid me...i know better by now. i didn't like my experience. Rolling Eyes
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-30, 01:14

Guys, I just ordered my reading (had to put it off due to money issues with paypal etc) but we'll see what she says! Good luck to you too Tina, and anyone else who tries her!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-30, 01:42

Her reading was more in the generic side, she brought some points that could apply to me or people around me, not really impressed. Maybe should try a phone reading. Good luck with yours.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-30, 01:50

I did a phone reading. She REALLY fished for information and details, then would ask me if any of it sounded right. Mad
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-30, 19:16

Tina and joanna, I feel awful and I'm so sorry it didn't work out. I would hate to think she's a fake, especially because my aunt sets such great store by her. This doesn't make any sense.. Do you mind if I ask whether or not she asked for a picture from either of you? She says pictures help connect her with your energy. I can't decide if she's fake or if she was just off with your readings. Either way, it's disheartening, to say the least. In any case, I will update you all when I get my reading. I really am sorry for your experiences

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-01, 11:41

Do not feel bad, you were just trying to help.
Maybe she connects better with other people.
In my specific situation, there are many things going on and it can be confusing for some psychics. Lets us know how your reading goes. Good luck!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-05, 14:07

Do not feel awful. It is good when people share their experiences and post their experiences. Thanks for sharing. Did your reading go well?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-07, 00:57

Sorry for the delay, guys. She emailed me on Tuesday that she wouldn't be able to get to my reading until today, so I will go ahead and give my impression. There were some things about the reading that could have been generic, but at this point in my life it definitely applied to me. She also hit some other points pretty accurately, even giving some info on past lives (which I'm fascinated with). She knew nothing about my obsession with ancient Egypt and love of music, but she told me I had a life in ancient Egypt and was a musical prodigy in another lifetime! My main question was whether or not my devotion to "new age" phenomenon like loa, dna repair, and magick were just a waste of time, or if they were leading me somewhere. She answered that my higher self was guiding me to all of these things so I could get self-empowerment. (At the moment, I have been feeling oppressed by my family's religious beliefs and wanted to gain personal power through new age techniques) That's what led me to look into spells and such. She says magick is out there, and it's good to explore new ideas because it will bring wisdom and peace. Overall, I thought she was really friendly and helpful. This is just my personal opinion, but I think she's quite devoted to what she does. I'm sure everyone resonates with a different psychic though! I'm sure you guys will find one that can give you helpful advice! Smile

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top