Father of Unseen Spirits unseenspirits@yahoo.com psychicmistress@gmail.com THE MOTHER DEITY Scammers from Nigeria!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None psychicmistress@gmail.com

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-25, 12:17

i hope so too. She's shown me what she can do and i'm talking to her daily on skype.

the psychicmistress@gmail.com and the Tarot girl are not the same i thought that was clear.

yes for the phychic mistress, i agree that an email address is not enough though. Anyway i still have some evidence that she's more real or if you want "less fake" than most other spellcasters. So you might want to try emailing her or so...

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Father of Unseen Spirits unseenspirits@yahoo.com psychicmistress@gmail.com THE MOTHER DEITY Scammers from Nigeria!!!!!

Post by Richand on 2011-06-17, 12:50

I was scammed several dollars by Ashra Spells. Everything about her is just fake: her sites and awards. She is a masterpiece of copying and pasting articles. I fell victim of Divine love spells too, where I lost $250. But my happiness has returned since Father helped me solve my problem, reuniting a broken relationship of 4months using his internal energies in cleansing me. He is based in Australia and he is very terrific. I will therefore recommend him to anyone in need of this kinds of services. He had told me I would see my results within 10days and I did. We cleared our differences on the 8th day. I am so excited.

unseenspirits@yahoo.com

Psychic Mistress is also a great one..... I didn't use her but had a strong recommendation from a close friend. Here is her mail too... psychicmistress@gmail.com

Richand
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Father of Unseen Spirits unseenspirits@yahoo.com psychicmistress@gmail.com THE MOTHER DEITY Scammers from Nigeria!!!!!

Post by Richand on 2011-06-17, 12:51

I was scammed several dollars by Ashra Spells. Everything about her is
just fake: her sites and awards. She is a masterpiece of copying and
pasting articles. I fell victim of Divine love spells too, where I lost
$250. But my happiness has returned since Father helped me solve my
problem, reuniting a broken relationship of 4months using his internal
energies in cleansing me. He is based in Australia and he is very
terrific. I will therefore recommend him to anyone in need of this kinds
of services. He had told me I would see my results within 10days and I
did. We cleared our differences on the 8th day. I am so excited.

unseenspirits@yahoo.com

Psychic Mistress is also a great one..... I didn't use her but had a strong recommendation from a close friend. Here is her mail too... psychicmistress@gmail.com

Richand
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: Father of Unseen Spirits unseenspirits@yahoo.com psychicmistress@gmail.com THE MOTHER DEITY Scammers from Nigeria!!!!!

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-17, 14:36

what a joke. You show up with -2 rep and give us a couple email addresses expecting to be trusted.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Father of Unseen Spirits unseenspirits@yahoo.com psychicmistress@gmail.com THE MOTHER DEITY Scammers from Nigeria!!!!!

Post by Richand on 2011-06-17, 15:03

Does it look like I am forcing you to believe it? Believe what you want to believe. I am only here because I want to spread good news. I have been scammed too, so why will I bring false comments. Least said is best said.

Richand
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-17, 17:15

joanna wrote:Harry Potter?

hahaha if only eh Joanna? we would have probably got better results using one of Harry Potter spells how lame are these scammers lol
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-06-17, 17:31

He must think we are some stupid people... its funny how other scammers always dump on Ashra just cuz she's the biggest ripoff out there

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-17, 17:36

Richard, this sounds like syper fishy. "Least said is best said." Funny how I saw this exact same wording from another promoting a scammer. You guys have to grow a little wiser and see ppl have gotten wind of scamming practices. So let's see you come on the site by your words to expose the scammers and next thing you are promoting them.

psychicmistress@gmail.com Was said to be a scammer on another site.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-17, 17:37

Richard, I sure hope karma comes your way.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-06-17, 19:53

For all to be aware:

Richand has been doing lots of advertising and scamming lately:

http://love-spell-reviews.blogspot.com/2008/11/wwwhaitianvoodoospellscom.html

Here richardanderson132@yahoo.com advertises THE MOTHER DEITY on April 1st 2011
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-06-17, 20:00

Now comes the hard part to believe, Richand comes with an IP from Canada, and can fool anyone.
Happens I found him and he has been doing rounds with the Canada IP in some dating forums, but they have exposed him:

If you want to have a good laugh and find more how these scammers work, take a look at this page:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28831

amorv1988@yahoo.com is the same person!

Last edited by Hope on 2011-06-17, 20:03; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-18, 02:12

I found this article about Nigerian scammers very interesting, it is about dating scams from Nigeria and it gives you the idea of who we are dealing with.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=31523
tina71

Back to top Go down

None Any Info on Mother Deity?

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-29, 19:54

I read two posts about her calling her a scam but I've never actually seen a post where someone has tried her or not.

I am just curious. I've been emailing her for a couple of days and I'm not sure about her yet.

Yes, she is from Nigeria. I did ask her about that and said she is Indian but she refers to Nigeria as her home as she was raised there.
After a few emails she tells me she is workings with the Osun Shrine. I did a bit of research about this Shrine and it truly does exist. It's also recognized worldwide as an actual place of spiritual practice. There is a bit of controversy surrounding it because of some of its practices but it is recognized and also has a very rich history surrounding it.

Anyone have any input?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-29, 20:41

Just the fact that there is an Oshun shrine in Nigeria it does not mean the internet scammers are real.

In this topic hope found a scammer from Nigeria who was also advertising mother deity in other blogs.

Best luck to you...even communicating with this people can be dangerous, once they get your info, they can blackmail and threaten you in a desperate effort to get you to send money!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-29, 20:54

@Tina71

I know, I didn't say that was proof she was real, I was just adding that to put content about our conversation.

I mainly made this for someone who has been scammed by her personally to come forward.

And I read that post, its one of the two I was referring to that are already on this post.
Still, I'm looking for someone who has personally been scammed by her so I can speak with them about details of their convo.

Thanks though.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-29, 21:30

I came across this blog but everyone listed has been deemed a scam on this forum.

I guess, the entire blog is a scam.
http://realpsychicspellcasters.blogspot.com/

It's also rather new...... Just a heads up

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-29, 22:37

Look on that Morrocan forum, maybe Coraleec. I saw conflcting things about her, but it's hard to tell who is a scammer and who isn't. Most are, unfortunately. So many have been taken by scammers, so others may think skepticism is rampant, but it's just a warning to do plenty of research. Blackmailing sucks...scary to know your private info. could be put out there for the world to see....been there, done that. We are just trying to help others. Good luck in your decision.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-29, 23:47

@Maggie.

I understand that, I'm just trying to find someone that has tried her personally.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-29, 23:56

Okay, I have not. But my experience with Nigerian casters has been horrible. Paypal will at least give you a avenue of getting your money
back. Again, good luck and beware. Wishing you and all the best.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-30, 00:17

@Maggie

thanks I'll update soon, if I ever decide to use her services

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-09, 09:30

Mother deity is a massive scam. She said she'll cast a spell which will return my ex within 48 hours. Paid $420. Guess what? Nothing. Then she said it's because your aura is tainted. So a cleansing spell was an extra $300. And then a recast of the actual spell for $200 something. I was promised results in max 3 days. Again - a bug fat NOTHING! please don't bother with her. Save your money!

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-09, 10:21

I checked back with the blogspot and its been updated claiming that Mother deity truly is a scam.

For anyone who wasn't aware, there is this blog http://realpsychicspellcasters.blogspot.com/ created and ran by a woman named Zilian. She has a LONG LONG LONG list of exposed scammers, some of which most of everyone on this forum have encountered or at least heard about.
She listed 3 casted that she said were honest, Unseen Spirits, Psychic Mistress and Mother Deity.
NOW, as of the last month Zilian has updated telling everyone to stay away from Mother Deity - as she says she is a scam.
She says the reason that Mother Deity was on the list of "true casters" in the first place is because she had read so many good things about her but she herself had never used her.

I emailed Zilian and asked her about her personal experience and she said the only one she has personally vouch for is Psychic Mistress.

I myself have emailed Psychic Mistress but never actually purchased a spell from her - she seems to good to be true, she's slow in replying so we haven't really been able to discuss much. I'm very skeptical of email only casters, yet Psychic Mistress has a website but it's simple and free, not to much info just a list of areas in which she can cast spells for.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-09, 13:22

I too think she may be valid. I don't know for sure, but due to that forum I have many more scammers to add. I think it was Kain who claimed she may be honest.

For sure Mother Deity was proven to be scamming. Shame really, because some had faith in her. Sorry to hear that Charonnay.

They'll get their karma one day.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-10, 20:02

Ok..i'm the guilty one..I voted in the wrong direction....so thats why you see the green. I was so angry when I saw a scammer posted that crap. I'm don't buy the story one bit regardless of where the caster is from. I should hope that if anyone here gets real results they would share more than just a sorry story.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-10, 20:15

So I read the other post on the other blog from Richard from Beverly Hills, so it seems he can afford to live in Beverly Hills without a job that was his first issue and from that he had a love problem??? the guy is all over the place. My opinion now is by opening the forum, it has attracted more scammers to get in. This is just another untapped resource for them.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-10, 20:42

I have some ones I know are real, at least trying. I won't post them on here on the scammers thread, but I do feel they are honest and will try hard for others.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-10, 21:08

@ coraleec

The link you posted http://realpsychicspellcasters.blogspot.com/
says the following about unseen Spirits. I wanted to point that out here so none will overlook that we determined here its a scam blog you are bringing attention to.

Unseen Spirits: He his the most powerful Spell caster I know. Almost perfect in all kinds of spells. So naturally gifted, disciplined and very very gifted. He has got such great powers I believe in. He will tell the exact spell items and if the casting would be possible. He is certified! Accurate! And will never fail anyone, he has never! But could be expensive at times. unseenspirits@yahoo.com

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-10, 21:38

Just finished reading all the post at http://realpsychicspellcasters.blogspot.com/
Look at the story below from that blog. The person is willing to share information but since the day of her post has not given anyone anyway to contact her for the proof. I guess the spell made her vanish into thin air also....Lol. Stay clear from that blog unless you want to do damage control by helping others not fall for what they are trying to sell...good find Coraleec

Anonymous said...
If I had not seen results, I wouldnt recommend ahumen spells. I even have pictures and videos I can share with you xoxo. He is terrific. Least said is best said.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-11, 02:59

@divineone

Oh yeah, I know its a scam blog. I've known about it for quite sometime. I still keep checking back to it just to see what new scammer has popped up. I also tend to warn those on the blog.
Some of them haven't been gracious enough to find this forum -.-

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top