[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None Yona Ferrell - www.yonafarrell.co.uk

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-22, 16:57

I just had a 30 minutes reading with Yona, and she was really really good. As of right now I don't believe what she said simply because I want SO badly for my ex to come back. But clearly she knew what she was talking about, and very sweet on the phone.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

None Re: Yona Ferrell - www.yonafarrell.co.uk

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-22, 22:47

does she have a web site?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-22, 23:28

blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-22, 23:48

Didn't you just have reading by a Martha and waiting to hear from Tisha, blu_eyes? Do as you feel fit, but multiple readings won't change the truth and only cost money and confusion. Been there, done that.
Lots of money wasted to hear what I wanted to and a whole bunch of goofy stuff.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-22, 23:52

I had a paypal gift card that I tried to use for Tisha, but for some reason it didn't work. That's the only reason I didn't get a reading from her. Yona was a bit less expensive, and I didn't do Martha either. I've been trying to chose psychics carefully, and I've only spoken with two others very briefly
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-22, 23:57

Okay, well I wasn't trying to judge if it sounded like that, just share my past mistakes. I at one time spent a lot for false hopes and lies from "readers", who were as fake as scammers. I realize we all want to hang on to what makes us feel better.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-23, 00:02

I do agree with your comment about hearing the truth, Maggie. I was very impressed with Yona's reading, and I keep trying to make peace with her telling me my ex isn't going to come back. If that is the truth, nothing I can do to change it. There was one pretty big disparity though that I'm having trouble with, and that was the reason my ex left, she claimed. If what she said was true, then he pulled a HUGE stunt and lied his butt off. Which I know he's not capable of. I believe that what she saw for me is a very possible future, and the feelings she described in me and my ex all carry truth. But she did make some statements that I have trouble accepting as fact.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-23, 00:07

No it didn't sound like you were judging. I appreciate your advice. It's so hard to tell which readers are real. When someone posts a suggestion on here for a good reader -- even if it's on Keen -- I think I just naturally feel good when I get a positive reading from them haha
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-23, 00:09

I do hope in the future you will find out the entire truth, but glad she shed some light for you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-23, 00:11

Thanks, just trying to help and save another. I wasted sooo much money and was hurt mant x when things didn't manifest.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-09-14, 13:36

Can I just say that this Yona woman knows her shit. In the last few weeks a major prediction she gave me months ago came to pass. I mean she nailed this thing on the head. I haven't posted here in a while because I am terrified to jinx the situation.

Guys, I strongly recommend this fortune teller.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-14, 13:41

Lucky you! Congrats.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-09-14, 13:42

I never thought she'd be right. Things she said about my feelings, about a certain someone I'd meet, about his personality traits and cultural background. OMG... holy shit is all I can say
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-14, 14:02

I may look into her, thank you. been a couple to 3 months straight of bad luck and dispair. i am feeling almost like hope is lost, so it couldn't hurt.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-14, 14:07

Which type of reading did you purchase if you don't mind sharing, blu, and what is the length of time she takes to get back to you?

I just checked out her site and I am certain I have never been to her before.

Thanking you in advance.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-09-14, 15:35

I purchased the half hour reading, and she is very generous with her time. I don't think she uses a stopwatch like some psychics do. It was $45 when I purchased it I believe. She got back to me fairly fast, within a few days, and we scheduled a time that was a day or so after we began emailing.

She said that no matter what she says in her reading, she will always give you a light at the end of the tunnel. And she did indeed. The things she told me left me in tears, she was so spot on in her reading that when she told me I would never get back with my ex I was really crushed. She said I hadn't found my "main love in life" yet, and that I'd be meeting him soon. Everything she said made sense, it meshed, but I refused to buy into it simply because I was too heartbroken.

It is still eery to me how much she was on target. I really want to delve more deeply into the situation, but I feel like giving away too much info so early on is not necessarily the best thing.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-14, 15:51

Sire I understand. Thank you for responding. That sounds great. I have a message into her eBay reading, so I will see if she replies.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-14, 16:00

Does she ask you anything or does she just tell you herself what she sees?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-09-14, 16:11

She pretty much just offered up her visions to me before I had a chance to say much. We did the tarot card thing, and she told me how I was feeling as soon as her fingers hit the cards. She gets these waves of energy from her cards and from your voice.

I ended up asking her about my ex simply because it was such a burning question in my mind. But I think she would have picked up on him anyway
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 12:34

I am in a bit of a mess. I purchased a reading from her from eBay, but when I went to pay with paypal there was a missing code, so I have a message into her. I always pay immediately, so I hope she responds in time, so it doesn't look like I am a non payer.. on eBay. Mine was only $18.99 and I don't know how long that is for.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 18:01

I just purchased from her site. Will give an update when I speak with her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-09-16, 22:04

Oh great, you got it all figured out? Sorry, I just now saw your previous message
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 22:29

Yes, thanks. It was not through eBay, though. I am scheduled to speak to her on Tuesday. I was deciding on my third one, as I said I would try a few news ones, just as an addition to Tisha's usual readings. I chose Yona over Cherry Sage. Nothing against Cherry Sage, she just didn't seem to call out to me. I hope it's a good connection, with Yona. Thus far I had good readings with Lily and Darlene.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-20, 16:49

Yona is very nice. She called me right on time. Gave me the same outcome as others, but much further down the road. Told me some negatives and some things to offset them, some things coming up. Having had little sleep for days now, I was feeling down before I spoke to her and more so now. I know I should be grateful for the outcome, but as far as eighteen months or two years from now is hard to digest. She did say she tries to be more pessimistic with timeframes, so as to not give false hope and that things may move sooner. I like her and I appreciate her honesty, it just wasn't what I wanted to hear. She did get some things very correct. Something she told me to do I know is right, as I have been realizing this myself.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-20, 18:24

I am going to do what Joanna and others are doing in writing these predictions down. Each has provided some insight and will see who is right with time, because that ranges from weeks, months to as long as two years, for one particular thing. I think I will go for Cherry Sage, then just stick with Tisha and Lily. I dislike this scattered feeling and remember I felt like this before, when I tried too many readers. I can't say anything bad about Yona and may go for another reading with her, down the road. I do think she is gifted. Some things she said match up perfectly with what others have. I really appreciate something she said, that I do know I need to act upon. I needed that little "shove", so to speak. Just didn't want anyone to think my down mood was caused by her. She tried to put a positive spin on things. It's just a bad situation, that seems to go on and on.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-20, 18:39

I have a deck of Positive Thoughts Cards from Louise L Hay. We should all pick one out of the card deck each day as it really uplifts your spirits.

Maggie I am sure you will enjoy Cherry Sage reading as she communicates with spirit but try and pre purchase your minutes and pay via paypal and ensure you claim your 1st time discount. Let us know how you get on.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-20, 19:54

Thank you. Yona communicates with spirits, too. She got so much right, that I am just hoping she may be wrong with the time. I will take your advice with Cherry Sage. I am going to call her tomorrow, as I am dragon a** today. I need to be more alert, prior to talking to her. Your cards sound fun. Positive thoughts are always great. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-20, 22:03

hey, a reader that i went to also promoted louis hay's products; said it was very good for helping folks stay on track with their desires.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-15, 23:52

@ maggie how did you feel this ladys predictions lined up with yaya"s?

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 00:11

I liked her and found her tuned in accuarately to my situation and different factors concerning it, but she gave me a very long out prediction. She told me she gives the worst case scenarios, so a person doesn't expect something to happen tomorrow and be depressed; so I am hoping her time frame is wrong. Blu_eyes probably can answer your question on her predictions. Yaya has been vague with me on timeframes. It is according to when the spirits feel best, so I am waiting and sometimes it feels the waiting will never end.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-16, 01:04

well at least is sounds like she is the real deal most that ive had readings with never offer time frames either i havent spent much time looking at the psychics though because i was so focused on getting a legit caster

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 02:03

There are some good ones on here and I include her in them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-16, 11:37

Its funny it seems like the ones with these flashy sites and great feedback seems to be the fake ones and the really good ones either arent online or just have a real simple site

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 12:26

Sometimes it does, seem like that. There are on here that are few on here that do have sites, though not real flashy, that are very good.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-10-27, 15:38

thinking about trying Yona I sent her message first because I don't have a landline phone only cell and I want to make sure that she can call it... Does she take long to respond or get back to you with a date for a reading?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-27, 16:05

She did with me. I like her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down