I need an opinion.Thanks. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None I need an opinion.Thanks. :)

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-03, 07:21

Okay,so I have this crazy problem (you can read about it in the free spells section if you want.) I was looking up time travel spells,to my surprise there actually are some.What I'm wondering is if I go back in time,and don't come back,would that cause problems?Would everyone go back,and the future not be written yet,or would I just be like in a trance the entire time in this 'future'?Would what happens in this 'future' affect me in the past?Say if the trance thing were to be true,so they just kill and bury me,would that happen in my past as well,would I feel it?I'm going to assume the past is going to go a lot faster than the present 'future'(sorry if this is confusing)so if I stayed there for a few years,then came back,would I come back to this,or what I changed?Do you think that at the point I'm at before I go back will always be,and life will continue,or will it be unknown?I realize that no one really knows for sure,but just wanted to get some opinions.Thanks.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: I need an opinion.Thanks. :)

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-03, 11:30

Or maybe you are in another dimension and need a spell to wake up and go back to reality.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-03, 11:47

thisgirl: i don't think spells in this physical dimension will allow you to reverse time and change things. it's not possible within our belief systems.

i only believe if such spells are offered, is to alter your perception of the past (on a subconscious level, if you will) so that certain things may pan out differently for you in this present moment, in your perception.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-03, 14:03

So I'm stuck here? Sad Thanks for giving your answers,I'll just have to deal with this then I guess.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-03, 14:17

It's not possible, if so I'm sure a lot of us would go back and change past mistakes. Be careful with everything you read on the Internet. People also have spells for making a person a mermaid, changing phyical appearance, height and such, which is not possible. Don't be sad, just figure out what you can do from this day forward.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 00:08

Thanks for the advice,but I won't be happy,I just have to pretend until I finally leave this Earth.The guy I can't stand I'm stuck with for life,and the guy I love,I'll never have back.My next life better be the happiest ever.I guess since I'm pregnant that God wanted this,but then again,God never has been on my side really.I know that I'm blessed,but just my entire life makes me feel like the opposite.Maybe it's a devil baby.Maybe I have too much time to think.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 00:27

Okay, well good luck with all of that. If you really are pregnant and not in a pretend state (which I admit I don't really understand), I surely hope you won't think of your child as a devil baby. Children are very special and need their mother's love. No baby is a devil baby, they are tiny, innocent, fragile human beings requiring much care. A mother's approval can make or break a tiny spirit. Please do get parenting counceling if your thoughts are less than positive, for your sake and the baby's.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 00:34

I meant to put a lack of approval from a mother can break a child's spirit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 00:40

There are so many things I want to ask you, but don't want to seem like I am poking fun. If you feel like answering.

Are you really pregnant?
Do you think your true love is from a different universe?
Do you have someone (not on the net) a real person who can help you in your delimma(s)?

Really--not trying to be mean, but your thoughts seem less than connected. Maybe your hormones are throwing your thoughts array.
Pretending will not help you in the long run. If you mean as a form of escapism then I have heard of that, but it generally halters a person's abilty to mature and grow, from what I have seen. I am not an expert for sure, but from reading and seeing shows on it, it seems it does.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 00:56

Yes,I am actually pregnant,5 months.I will love my baby more than anything,and do everything for it to make it as happy as can be.I just don't understand why God would want me to have a baby,especially in this situation.I don't mean to call my baby a devil baby,I feel like I came from the devil since I feel like God wants me to fail.Every time I start to not be depressed,and get myself ahead,I fall back worse than before,and not of my own actions.I could understand if I messed up,but that's not the case.I feel scared that my baby will feel abandoned by Him also,since it's mine.I don't want that lifestyle for him/her.I will obviously do my best to make him/her as happy as the happiest person ever,and I will never tell him/her the real reason (s)he was conceived,I'm just scared.My family is not supportive at all,my former sister had 3 kids by the time I'm having my first,yet I'm the irresponsible one.I took care of her kids,and her 7 year old took care of the baby sometimes.Yeah,I'm the irresponsible one.I just don't have a family with much for morals(they can be selfish and mean,not all of my family,but most),and I'm scared for him/her.Okay,well I'm crying now,I feel like a bad mom. Sad Crying or Very sad

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-04, 01:00

don't be sad. as what maggie said, you need to think what to do for yourself now, if you wish to move from your situation. stamping yourself down is not going to alleviate your circumstances.

there're always solutions not visible to our human minds. just pray / meditate over your outcome, and let the answers flow to you when they will, not when you will.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 01:03

I don't think you're mocking me at all,I appreciate that you are trying to be here for me.I never really had that from anyone.

Yes,I find out the gender in about a day-July 5th.
No,I feel like I know who my love is,but I lost him because of being forced into this situation.
No,I don't know who to go to.I was suppose to go to an attorney awhile back,but the place said that I couldn't have the day off.That I'd be fired because my reason (he was threatening to murder my then sister and her kids)wasn't important enough to miss work.I was going to go to the police,but my 'boyfriend' said that he tried and the guy threatened him to not go again.It's not really anything I can tell anyone.I tried and they either think I'm crazy or desperate for attention.I'm not though.I guess it's kind of like a long time ago,when marriages were arranged,and they just had to deal with it.That's pretty much what I'm dealing with,to sum it up.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 01:08

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings..really I wasn't. I too have felt God has not remembered me, at times. I have not ever had clinical depression, but I have had depressed moods. Sorry you deal with that. I have a sucky family too. I finally feel much better cutting the majority of them out of my life. They just like to stir up chaos. I'm glad to hear you love your baby. I didn't say you were a bad mom. You can make your child feel loved by giving him or her the unconditional love it sounds you didn't have. Again, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Posts are sometimes hard to understand, meaness was not my intent.

I agree with Geri--pray and meditate.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 01:15

I know,I'm just emotional.I'm too scared to do anything but cry.I got an email from a psychic just a minute ago,and she said that she has bad news.Didn't really help.Just hope she's either a fake psychic,or it's something else.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 01:17

This is her email,if anyone has an opinion on her.Thanks.

tara@tara-medium.com

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 01:26

That woman is a FAKE. Disregard her. She sends group generated emails to many. My computer keeps messing up each time I am on just this site. It's a Norton glitch, I think. I can give you my email address, or try to help you better after the holiday when I will call Norton. Tisha is a genuine pyschic and she won't try to scare you, but some of your issues are probably logical and with others advising you can come to your own conclusions. It sounds to me like your boyfriend may be playing head games with you. I thought that from the first post. Anyway..let me know by pm if you want my email and I will check tomorrow. My computer is racing badly. Try and get some rest. You are not alone.

Good luck with your ultrasound.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 01:34

Okay,thanks.She didn't seem like she was trying to scare me,but okay,I won't talk to her.I used to think that he was too,but like I said I couldn't find any information in his phone or computer,and even his best friend didn't know.If it really is him then I don't think he'd really like me enough to deal with my meanness,and the cheating I did( both because I was trying to get him to leave me.)I don't know how to pm.I will,thank you.I'll post the gender on the 6th probably since the 5th I'm going to my parents afterwards for the day. Smile

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 01:38

http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=tara%20-%20medium&sort=natural

One quick last thing. You can read some complaints about her. Look at the little mp under a person's name to the right. That is where you can send an message to. Will check tomorrow.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 01:43

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.tara-medium.com
One more verification to see her scamming techniques. Okay, Good Night.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 01:46

Will do.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 15:00

It seems like from what others are saying that tara medium is a male in Hong Kong, who always give dark messages and steals money if cc info. is given..so beware.

thisgirl--There will come a time when things will get better. Life is filled with highs and lows. I have not ever had an arranged marriage, but felt trapped in a bad marriage for much too long. It took me years, but I did finally get out, only for him to find a way to hurt me more..yet still I am out. It did happen, when at one time I thought it never would. He even reversed our divorced, almost a year after it went thru by making up lies about not receiving notification, simply ludicrous. I went through 4 different lawyers, but as of a few months back I am finally divorced and happily so, but it took years to complete it. He's furious and now doing more stuff, but oh well. I'm a private person, I am merely telling you this because I too have been and lived around illogical happenings.

Eventually things will get better, so hold on. You have a baby to look forward to. I think your whole perspective will change when you behold your beautiful child. It could be that your pregnancy is making you feel more depressed. I suggest talking to your prenatal doctor about taking B-complex (a vitamin, if you don't know), because depressed moods in the mother is not good for the developing fetus. If things continue being sad for you in your current situation there will come a time when you will be able to leave it. You are so young, just hold on.

Cutting out my trouble making extended family has been good for me. If your's really is as bad as mine, that is something you can do too. I would hope that extreme measure would not have to become reality for most. Your decisions must be weighed carefully and must be your own. I wish you well in your choices. Let us know about your ulrasound. That will be so exciting for you!!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 16:09

One other thing is find some songs that help you get stronger. These are mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU
Linkin Park-In The End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5BpS44bzA0
(Non clean version) Pink F-ing Perfect
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 19:15

Sorry,I haven't really been on.I was feeling sick,then we had company.Wow,I'm really sorry about what you had to go through.It's sad that he hurt you,and that he's still not letting you be completely happy.Thank you for sharing,I know that was hard to do.I know those songs.I've been depressed since I was little,but this pregnancy is hard on me.I will keep trying to be positive for the baby.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 19:33

I saved the site of the psychic you recommended.I will hopefully have enough in a couple months to ask her for an email reading.Thanks,I feel better after reading all the positive posts about her in the forum.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 21:11

Y.W.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-05, 01:46

To answer your original question, it is said that radionics provides the basics for time travel. I think if you are looking into this, it would be a good idea to move away from spells and into physics because scientists are beginning to believe that time travel is a possibility and if you were to travel back in time using a flux capacitator, you could potentially change the present. Here's where it gets tricky though, because you wouldn't be "you" from the past. You would be witnessing the past as your present self, and because of this, you could potentially meet yourself from the past. Then you would communicate with her somehow and direct her to do (or not do) whatever it is. There are some people who claim they have gotten letters from future selves telling them not to do something that would later get them into trouble. It's not for me to validate them or call them liars, but just know that the government tends to silence such people who make these claims in order to keep word from getting out about dangerous technology and the like. If they are telling the truth, we will never know because most of those people are labelled crazy and never allowed to tell their stories publicly. there's a guy named Steven Gibbs who supposedly invented something called a hyperdimensional resonator that can allow both astral travel and physical travel. His phone number is public knowledge. If you just google Steven Gibbs phone number, it will appear. He sells the devices at 300 odd dollars a piece. (No, I would not advise that you jump right into it and buy one without first doing some research). Some people even believe that the U.S. government has been using time travel for its own agenda after a time portal was first invented during the Philadelphia experiments--again, another big controversy. Bottom line is that time travel is a physical possibility but it's not official yet, and we have barely begun to scratch the surface.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 01:54

I don't know. I have some radionics things. Not trying to sound skeptical, but mine have just been very expensive amulets and machines. As with all buyer beware. Possibly I am too skeptical, but I don't think so. I am a realistic. If something sounds full of b.s. I will attempt to warn others.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-05, 02:02

Yeah the hard part is navigating through all the frauds trying to capitalize on people's pain by selling phony amulets and "manifestation devices." In response to what you were saying about radionics amulets, I was just looking at a site (that seemed totally fake) advertising life force amulets designed to channel energy to your goals. You are right for warning others. SO much bs that it's nearly impossible to pick out who might be real. Kind of like the spellcaster scene.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 02:15

I personally don't think we can go back in time, except in dreams. My machines and amulets "were capable of any and all obstacles. " They were not...truly another set of I could have had a v8 type of wasted money things. That's not to mention the wasted time and energy and feeling like a fool. I'm not trying to depress, just being honest.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 07:50

I meant of course overcoming any and all obstacles. I do think I have some actual radionic devices, I just don't think they work as they're said to. The machines emit sounds that cause terrible headaches and my 10x amulet (which I paid way to much for) is good in theory, but has not brought results. Copper is said to help rid negativity, so in that aspect maybe they were not a complete waste. I don't put as much validy into chemtrails as some, so I will not do the chembusters. Some of it, possibly all seems hype to me, but some seem to me to be extremists on this topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://www.orgonite.info/how-to-make-chembusters.html
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-05, 22:39

Wow,I missed a lot.Just got home from my big day.First,I want to let you all know about the baby,because I said that I would.It's a boy,and they said that everything is perfect and he's healthy.So relieved,I've been worried.
Okay,about this time travel.I heard that we can only go back no further than when it was invented.Thing is though,I heard that one was actually invented and working a long time ago but the government has it secret.No way to really tell.I believe it's possible though,my bf gets mad at me for believing in it,because he says it defies God.I'm a Catholic,and understand where he's coming from,maybe it's one of those things where it's great for some people,and others really have to think about what they'd be missing.Like me,I don't like this situation,but I'm having a baby because of it,and at times,I wonder why,I wouldn't trade it for anything.I feel like either I am a possible time traveler,I can hear my angel sometimes,or like I did commit suicide in my past lives and am reliving this,maybe a combination.
When I was younger,like before and around kindergarten age,I felt too smart.Like I knew things before I was taught(more thoughts than actual learning material.)I over-thought things,and I was always scared of rejection even though I hadn't experienced it yet. Sometimes when I'm about to do something I hear someone telling me not to.But I have to always learn the hard way and regret it,no matter how many times I do it.I'm too stubborn for my own good,definitely need to just listen to my thoughts like that,maybe I'll be able to open up and talk to spirits if I do.I don't anymore,but I used to get the feeling every once in awhile that I'd already been there,done that,and even know what happens.I don't know if these are signs,but they seem like them to me.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 23:47

Congrats about finding out you are having a son. I am proud mom to two of them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-06, 01:43

Thank you,I am really excited.It just keeps getting more and more real.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-06, 01:47

Oh,and congrats yourself of course. Smile

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-06, 02:51

Thanks. My kids are big now and will one day be having kids of their own..I hope.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-07, 15:06

Smile I'm glad.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-07, 16:32

Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-07, 21:16

Congrats thisgirl!! Very exciting news. Maggie-- have you by any chance tried Karl Weltz' radionics machine? I've been researching him, but if one of your machines that you mentioned came from him, I would know he's fake right off the bat.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-08, 02:46

congrats dear!!!!!!!
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-08, 04:48

Thank you. Smile

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-08, 22:54

I have two radionics machines--one is Enchanterex and some prayer machine--same theory. I don't know the companies names right off the bat. My orgone spellcaster is from Secret_Soils and I have some copper what looks like cup holders that are supposed to help cut down on electricity useage and I forgot some of the things, but they did not seem to do much, oh and I have a copper I also have a copper turtle wish contain "capable of anything and everything", nothing happened with any of them.

I will however admit the spell amulet is sorta cool in a visualization type of way, because there is a magnet at the end and a smaller magnet
so you will then attach the magnets, after you put out your desire. It has to be done 3 times a day and I really thought it would work, but after months and months it did not. I still use it sometimes, but just to help me think about pulling for my desires.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-07-31, 16:49

To Maggie - I just want to tell you How much I admire your very thoughtful and caring comments, not just in this thread but on other discussions as well. You sound so level minded and matter of fact in your comments. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience .
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-31, 17:49

I can only agree 100% with ya scammed.
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-31, 21:56

Thank you scammed; how sweet of you to comment. I have had the most awful day with my vehichle broken down in another town. I really needed the lift. Thanks much sweety!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-31, 21:57

You too Timelady. Big hugs to both of you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-01, 10:49

Maggie you are a true inspiration and I enjoy reading your insights and value your input.

Thank you for your kindness.

Hope your day has improved.

Take care Spsp1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 13:15

Thank you spsp1! I am going tio take my car to the shop once again. There is a problem, but it doesn't show up at the right time. The little things in life that keep us humble, I guess, but thank you. It is scary to break down out of town.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-01, 19:36

I hope it;s not a major car problem. I myself came home and found out I have no hot water and of course it is a weekend and the gas company is not open. I finally got them this morning and got scheduled for service tomorrow. I hope your car repair does not cost you a lot.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 20:00

Thank you. I hope so too, because I"m am low of funds right now. I'm glad they are going to fix your water tomorrow, but I know it must be a hassel for tonight.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top