Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

Post by MOON on 2011-07-04, 02:39

hello everyone!!!!!!

i came across this site and contacted the fellow James.

he quoted me USD 40 for my work and when i told him i am not in favour of advanced payments as have been duped in the past by others he agreed that i can make an advance payment of 2o for materails to be used and pay the rest later when i see the results.

any clue about him?????
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

Post by hopeful on 2011-07-26, 08:24

Hi, i tried james in the past, i believe is the real deal,but i never saw any results..
I am coming to the conclusion that spells dont really work..
Especially love spells..

I dont anyone to lose hope,but i just have not seen any proof that spells really work, i was a great believer at one point,not anymore..

hopeful
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-26, 19:43

@hopeful

Don't give up hope. I know that looking for a caster and getting disappointed many times can be discouraging but keep looking.

You have to keep in mind that what you are asking from the spell might not be reasonable. Making someone love you isn't going to work. Making someone stay faithful when they have no desire to isnt going to work. Making someone return feelings for you that they truthfully have no desire in does not work.

Magic needs something to work with, if the feelings or even a hint of the feeling isn't already there, magic can't help. It doesn't go against the natural attraction.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None James-http://earthspells.com/

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-02, 04:51

Has anyone used his services?
I once contacted him but did not use him afterwards.

Tks

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jatefff on 2011-08-02, 12:37

@ moon..let us know what happens..i thinks he looks genuine

jatefff
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-03, 01:58

jateff i am not using him as of now
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sg10123 on 2011-10-14, 01:33

thankyou, i might try him, i will report any success

sg10123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-14, 03:52

Hey guys,
sorry for not seeing this earlier..
Sg and anyone else thinking of trying James, I would personally refrain because I found that he is the same person behind at least 2 other websites, after doing an IP search on them. realvoodoos.com, spellsbyalexander, and earth spells (i believe) are all the same person! I used houngan emmanuel of realvoodoos.com last year, and paid 60 dollars for kind words and no results. Not only that, but the guy had the nerve to recommend even more spells. I reported him promptly on ripoffreport, adding that spellsbyalexander is run by the same con artist. What tipped me off was the similarities of the site layouts as well as writing style. That's what made me do the IP search. I can't say this with absolute certainty, but I'm suspicious that "James" is not entirely on the up and up.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-14, 03:57

P.S. I didn't report James at that time, since 1: I'd never used him and 2: I didn't know about him til a couple months later, after I noticed similarities between James' site and the voodoo and Alexander sites. The IP's came from the same location, as I recall. All I can say is be wary if you do decide to get a spell from him. And if the first spell gives no results, do not send more money no matter what excuse he comes up with. It makes sense to me that he would take 20 dollars first. After all, if he is a con, he has no intention of doing anything for you. That's basically free 20 dollars for him!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sg10123 on 2011-10-14, 22:20

Wow, thanks...the search continues for me it seems, again I find it hard to believe their are any genuine casters out there.

Am trying some of my own work, will post any successful outcomes.

Thanks NoOne MournstheWicked you have probably just saved me time money and more dashed hopes,

best regards,

sg

sg10123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-14, 22:38

@Moon...thats what i'm talking about. Take charge of the situation. More people need to do that.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 22:56

Noonemournsthewicked..great info. you provided. Wow, is all I can say. I knew spellsbyalexander was a ripoff, but didn't realize the other.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-10-17, 02:51

@divineone... i cant say tht i was scammed coz the caster i used did produced some rsults but he was greedy so kept delaying the job asking for more money.

but since then i v decided to play the game on my terms & conditions
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-18, 01:32

sg10123 wrote:Wow, thanks...the search continues for me it seems, again I find it hard to believe their are any genuine casters out there.

Am trying some of my own work, will post any successful outcomes.

Thanks NoOne MournstheWicked you have probably just saved me time money and more dashed hopes,

best regards,

sg

I'm really sorry to have to bring that bit of bad news though. I know how it is for your hopes to rise and suddenly be destroyed.. totally shattering. But I'm glad you won't be spending any money on this caster because something does seem very fishy about him. I wish you much luck with your search!!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top