www.Californiapsychics.com California Psychics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.Californiapsychics.com California Psychics

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-06, 19:41

I'm not sure if there's already a thread for Californiapsychics.com. Since I've become a reading-junkie, I decided to take advantage of their 10 mintues for $10 special. I read with Tisha (not to be confused with Tisha from Celtic Garden) and I felt she was just OK. Experiences with this site?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.Californiapsychics.com California Psychics

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-06, 19:50

Mine was not good and they overcharged me. I read with 2 or 3. I would go for the 10 dollar special, just for fun, but their accracy level was really bad for me. They are not cheap..though Keen's charges are worse. I did the phychic junkie thing for a brief type too. For me it ended up being laughble. Be careful..some seem to get hooked and spend thousands. I'm being serious when I tell you that at least from my experience a Magic 8 ball, or toss of a coin was more accurate.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-06, 20:09

Ugh, I know. I'm not going to let myself get in that deep though. It makes me feel a bit better that you didn't have a good experience. Tisha was negative about my situation and my ex, and she really just made me feel bad about myself. Weirdly though, she said a few things that matched up with Yona Ferrell (a reputable psychic I've read with).

It seems like my readers either say yes, he will come back, just give it 1-3 months, or they say no -- he's too undecisive and he's just interested in dating other girls. The ones who say yes seem to all give the same details about him, our relationship, and our issues, and offer a similar timeframe for reconnection. The ones who say no also say similar things as one another.

It's like there are two possible outcomes for my future with this guy, and psychics I call either tap into one, or into the other. It's weird.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-07, 11:41

She's always been postive, though she will not lie, she's compassionate. I had a woman on Keen (Grace Carrington)treat me with distain and likewise attempted to make me feel badly about myself. It succeeded for a few hours. In retrospect she had to have had something going on in her own life to behave in such an ugly manner. I really wished I had hung up or spoken up, but her abraisive manner floored me at the time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by neospirit on 2011-10-15, 21:23

blu_eyes wrote:I'm not sure if there's already a thread for Californiapsychics.com. Since I've become a reading-junkie, I decided to take advantage of their 10 mintues for $10 special. I read with Tisha (not to be confused with Tisha from Celtic Garden) and I felt she was just OK. Experiences with this site?

I did the same too. I went on there because I thought I would try other things. I read with the same Tisha and she told me that I was into the medical field or something big in the midst of my career.

My career is pretty much stalemate right now. And I have no interest in the medical field... ...I feel indifferent to the subject.

She didn't really tell me anything particular that wowed me. She said that I am intelligent... which is true... I highly accept that compliment. Lol.

All in all, I felt the reading was more like advices. To be honest, I felt like junk after my reading. While I'm grateful and thankful that she did her best to advise me and I was able to speak with her the same day I paid so W00 to that. I will take it with a grain of salt instead of the gospel truth.

Next post, I will share with you a story that helped uplift me in retrospect. :-)

neospirit
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silverlights on 2011-10-17, 02:31

I had a terrible experience with them 12 yrs ago. Will never ever go back or recommend them to anyone. Evil or Very Mad

silverlights
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-17, 10:55

It's very hit or miss. Uli is wonderful but her queue is ALWAYS full, and she's expensive. To get in you need to call customer service and get added when someone drops out, etc.

The only person I've found really consistent over time is Lane (ladylanegray@yahoo.com). At CP I've had a few good readings but it's QUITE expensive. Sometimes psychics have been right-- and yet not helpful, somehow.

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-17, 22:21

lucybelle` wrote:Sometimes psychics have been right-- and yet not helpful, somehow.

this, i fully agree.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top