www.xtrememind.com Xtrememind manifestation services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.xtrememind.com Xtrememind manifestation services

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-07, 01:08

This is a site that I'm on the fence about. It's actually a live forum, but they offer services like reiki, hypnosis CDs and spells. Their approach to spells is to use chaos magick combined with radionics. Believable, I guess, but the way they throw in the term law of attraction along with "spell" and "guaranteed results" raises more than one red flag. They claim to broadcast energy to your situation over an extended period of time for just 60 dollars per request. Has anyone had any experiences with these guys? I can't find any bad reports about them, but that doesn't say much, as I've learned. Here is the site:

http://www.xtrememind.com/law-of-attraction.htm

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.xtrememind.com Xtrememind manifestation services

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-07, 04:03

i have not use this site before, but i like the idea on LOA. i've read quite a bit on chaos magick before, and so far, it's been claimed that it's the strongest form of magick around (although i don't really agree on that; just feel that it's the most relevant magick in this age, in my books).

i did try Manifestation Master before, no spells involved, just mind energy (as the guy claims), paid $50, can't say whether it's working or not because i can't see, and i have spells going on as well.

i always find the term 'guaranteed results' arguable. on one school of thought, it could be 'guranteed ENERGETIC results', because they didn't specify whether it's physical / tangible results. but i guess on any logical thought, we would be looking out for results that can be seen in this reality.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-07, 12:37

Good point. Guarantees can be interpreted all kinds of ways. They offer full refunds if they don't work, but you gotta wait 6 months!! It's almost like they figure no one would bother after that time to get their 60 bucks back. I'm a firm believer in LOA, but it seems like they're saying that nothing needs to be done on the part of the person getting the manifestation, when LOA is all about changing one's mindset to attract changes. They claim they can force it to work for anyone who's had trouble getting LOA on their side. Other than that, I can't really argue with the rest of their info. I too think that chaos magick is very powerful--it's all about getting results, and that's good because most of us are result-oriented. I would be a bit nervous about the servitors they conjure because I hear that servitors can go "haywire" after a while and need to be banished. I hope you're getting some helpful energy from John Hicks! I've seen his site many times but never bothered to get a manifestation from him as of yet.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top