[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 6

None Infinitedreamer888 on Ebay

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-08, 20:38

Anyone heard of this lady? Infinitedreamer888 on Ebay, I believe her name is Jill. She only has one item for sale right now – a four-question reading, but it is really cheap. She has a good number of positive reviews, but she was pretty vague in the reading she sent me. She also offered to help me win my guy back (with a spell I guess?) which I didn't expect. I thought she was strictly a psychic.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

None Re: Infinitedreamer888 on Ebay

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-08, 22:33

I have not heard of her. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-07-12, 15:50

I just had a reading with her today, she picked on somethings, but she advised me I message him, but others advised me not to and give him space. As I just messaged her what he said to me like a few days ago, and i dont think messaging him more is a good idea, as loads said give him space, as he feels I am pushing.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-12, 15:52

I contacted an ebay user who had left good feedback for her, and asked for some input. The user had only positive things to say about her, said Jill's predictions have manifested, and said she does good, effective spell work.

Jill did say that she senses love and energy between me and my ex...her work would involve meditating for one hour each night for seven days (as I meditated simultaneously), and this would help open him back up to me.

Only $9.00 per day, I'm thinking of giving it a try. She sounds like a sweetheart
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-07-12, 15:56

She didn't give me any time frames either, as I asked will we get back together normally that would include a time frame, she just said she sees us talking about getting back together and us getting closer, so I asked when roughly, as I think thats vital.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-12, 16:00

Moongoddess - it does seem to me that Jill is more of a "take-action" person than other psychics I've talked to. She made it seem like the only way to get my ex back was to start doing meditation work...not just sit back and wait three or four or five months for him to reach out.

Idk for sure tho, just a thought

And she didn't give me timeframes either. I did the four-question reading with her and my last question was "what can I do to works towards getting back together with him?" I think instead of giving me a timeframe, she just offered her services. I'm just scared the seven days are gonna go by, and then nothing:/
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-07-14, 13:08

She didn't offer any thing like that, she just said keep me updated.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-16, 20:06

she ignored my follow up.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content