Wand--
That's great you finally heard from her! Let us know how it goes! Smile

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Gypsy*69 on ebay Darlene

Post by wand57 on 2011-08-09, 11:59

I have received an answer to my question finally and it is not what I was hoping to hear as she mentioned but at least is better to have an answer than to wonder all the time about the outcome of the things.

wand57
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 12:37

I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I always appreciate a reader's honesty. That is what pans out at the end of the day. I sincerely hope things get better for you! My suggestion is to compare a couple of different readings, if you have been told differently, and see which one comes to light.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 16:07

I just purchased a phone reading with Darlene and will update after I hear from her. I'm sorta nervous. I have been much more down lately than my ususal self. I hope she can shed something positive, while still being truthful.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-10, 16:14

Good luck!

Maybe something's in the air cuz I've been crazy down too lol
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 16:19

Thank you. Sorry you are feeling down too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-10, 17:18

Good luck in your reading, I like her and hope she will help you feel better.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-10, 17:40

Sorry that you are all feeling down.

We are currently in a waxing moon and as they say be careful what you wish for.

Sit quietly by candle light. Write your wish or desire ie Dear Angel, god or whoever you feel connected to and ask for harmony, abundance according to free will and harming none. List in detail your wish be specific but also thank the universe for all the lovely things in your life, family friends health. Sign the letter and burn outside send the energy to the universe. Just by getting it off your chest will make you feel better.

Keep your chin up it does get easier. x

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-10, 17:50

Thanks spsp. That is great advice I will use.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 18:16

Thanks Tina and Sp. Tina, I sure hope so. Great advice sp, thanks.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-10, 19:01

Thanks, that's neat ritual.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-10, 22:20

wow, been off a couple of days and so much updates here. Smile i relate to all feeling down; went through that last week, but a bit better now, heh. thanks sp for the reminder; was watching the moon last few days as well. even when im not thinking about intentions, it's quite comforting basking in the moonlight.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-11, 14:37

Maggie, when are you scheduled to talk with Darlene?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 15:01

Tonight. I will post after I speak to her. I am sceduled with both she and Sugalili.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 15:02

Ahh, my typos. I dislike the way once you post you can't correct them.

Anyway, wish me luck all. I hope I don't hear bad news.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-11, 15:03

Good Luck Maggie Very Happy

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 15:04

Thank you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-11, 15:06

You'll do well, I'm quite interested to see how the two readings compare for you.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 15:17

Thank you. I will let you know all know. I just spoke to Tisha yesterday and for me she is great. I am just hoping to hear a little reinforcement. I don't do the multiple reader thing anymore usually, but maybe every once in awhile isn't bad. I just hope it won't be depressing. I didn't realize I was calling Sugalili last night. I thought I would possibly be scheduling via machine. She sounds friendly and fun. I was getting the time differential confused, which sparked a little humor for both of us and I liked the lightness in her voice.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-11, 15:36

She is a really sweet lady. And cracks me up. I got a text reading from her yesterday and it was short and straight forward. It was simple and could have been generic, but made complete sense. It was regarding his "cheating" that I'm worried about, and her reasoning lined up with my intuitions
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-11, 15:49

Good luck with your reading Maggie hope it is really positive.
Keep us posted. x

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 15:54

Thank you. very much, me too. Which one were you talking about Sugalili or Darlene that sent you the text?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-11, 15:58

Sugalili has the $1.00 text questions. It's cool, they're very short, but a quick fix when I'm panicking (which is often, these days lol Surprised )
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 16:01

I seem to be the one person in the world (a slight exaggeration) that can't get the hang of texting. One of my children has shown me but so fast I felt stupid and quit asking. Plus my keyboard is itsy, bitsy, need a magnifying glass type of thing, but I will keep that in mind.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-11, 16:09

Haha yeah my mom actually keeps a magnifying class at her desk for those kinds of things.

What I do sometimes if I have a long text to send, is I type it out on the computer and email it to my phone as a text. Email the message to
(your phone number)@txt.att.net, or whatever carrier you have, and you should receive it as a text. Then just forward it off
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 17:32

I didn't know that. This is a new smart phone. I think it has Int. access, but a magnifying glass sounds about right. These are micro keys.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 22:04

Very nice and compassionate. Predictions are in the future, so it's harder to say yet about that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 23:24

I actually asked her about a group of potential spells casters that I couldn't decide between.

She said that Gogo (Ivy) the caster I decided not to go with is the one she would say I should work with.
Now I'm really confused about it, because Cherry said that spirited enterprise was the one that felt more open to her but that was based on pure feeling, not a reading on the person and Ivy has her name on her site so I'm guessing that's how Gypsy 69 made decision though.....

I know some say I shouoldn't ask psychics about spell castings because it may be offensive but the two I have asked have happly gave me answers on what I asked them, so I guess its okay to ask them about casters. Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-12, 00:10

I have asked before if a spellcaster is true to their word. I have not asked if a spell will work, because I would think it could cast my own doubts if they said no.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-12, 00:50

Another thing I liked about Darlene is she called me right on time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-12, 03:21

Hi Maggie,
Did Darlene tell you about your current situation prior to making future predictions? Did she just perform the reading or did you ask her questions to direct her?

Thanks SPSP

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-12, 03:56

Because my reading was a phone reading and only 15 mins. I provided her with names, b.ds and pictures. She pretty much had the explaination of the situation down, without me saying. I had not included the situation. She, Tisha and Sugalili were all in unison about something very upsetting and also in agreement about some things to come. Timeframes are different, but all predicted the final outcome to be the same.

I feel Darlene tried to show compassion and give me hope. I wish her phone reading was not quite as high as it was $25.00 for 15 minutes and 2 dollars for every minute there after. I found myself a little distracted from looking at the clock a few times, to make sure I didn't go over. I think she's really nice. There were 2 miss guesses, but I know how tarot cards can be at times be a little tricky. For the most part quite accurate. All in all I found her insightful, friendly and positive.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-05, 10:41

for an email reading where does one send there and question and names for her?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-05, 11:37

Darlene email address is: Ecz69D@aol.com I guess you could email her your questions directly.

Hope this helps.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-10-05, 14:35

Darlene is very wise and she gave good advices regarding my marriage. I told her just few words about and she told me back everything about present situation. I am really impressed and I warmly recommend her. I feel that everything she told me is pure true in despite that she was describing to me what will be in far future.
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-05, 14:46

i paid for an email read with Darlene i let everyone know if she accurate or not.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-05, 22:46

I gave Darlene a go last night, and received my email.

I am confused about the reading! It is a strange one, I can relate to some of the things she said but it was vague. And she got something very wrong. The fact that she spoke about past lives and the significance of it in my present life left me a little disturbed. I kind of had to read between the lines.

I had readings with Lily, Cherry, Tisha and Angel.. they all had the same flow but Darlene's is simply odd.

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 05:35

i am still waiting on my reading with Darlene.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-06, 13:07

Cutiepie it may be she didn't connect to you well. That unfortunately happens with most all of us with different readers. Good Luck Moongoddess.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 13:12

i paid yesterday when does she get bk? i sent infor through ebay message?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-06, 18:58

She's pretty fast in getting back, with a day or so with me any way. I just saw you ordered an email reading. Someone else may know more about that timeframe.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by yayaya on 2011-10-06, 21:04

Darlene normally responds within 24 hours at least that's been my experiences with her.

yayaya
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-07, 05:43

Darlene did mine on the same night. You should be getting yours soon moongodness.

Maggie, yes thats probably right. She did mention at the start of the email that she had mixed feelings in regards to my question. Oh well, I'm just going to sit tight and hope for the best. It was not totally an off reading though, could be that she had trouble reading me.

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-07, 08:46

did you send them through ebay message your infer and question? just wondered if she lost mine along with many messages she gets on there.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-07, 08:52

No I sent her my question using the email address mentioned on her website

ecz69d@aol.com

Hope the reading goes well.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-07, 10:59

I just got it through ebay, it was 3 lines long, I can't moan since it was only $5 i can't tell if its accurate and it was regarding someone else, I asked how they feel, and she said he cares deeply for me, and is scared to get close so runs, she also mentioned something about his past life.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-07, 21:12

Hmmm I don't know about the past life thing. I kinda wished she did not say anything about it but I guess she tells you what she really sees.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-08, 08:49

Might ask another question too.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-08, 08:59

If you feel you had a connection with her in regards to your first question, yeh go for it.

Maybe ask something for yourself this time and see what she says. And how well it relates to you.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-10-20, 02:03

I'd thought I'd give Darlene a go since most people here find her accurate. Her take on the situation was different from Tisha and Lili, like both Tisha and Lili said that I’ll be with the guy soon, but Darlene said it will only happen months/years later, like we would both go through other relationships before coming together. I’m not sure if she connected well with me cox there were some things that she said which I thought applied to me, but there were some things which I thought were pretty general comments, like anyone who knows my situation can analyse from it and form a conclusion.

So, bottom line, I really like Darlene and I think her take on things is pretty interesting, but I believe Tisha’s the only one who truly connected well with me and since Lili’s predictions line up with hers, I would stick by the both of them.

But like what Maggie said, she’s kinda expensive Sad I went way over the 15 minutes!
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top