[ 0 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

None Papa Hector Salva - Hector Houngan www.greatestspells.com www.ezilikonnen.com

Post by Blue on 2010-09-13, 19:48

Hello,

I have read and gotten scammed and blackmailed on top of it all, but I have fought back, gotten some of the refunds through PayPal and my bank back, and still in dispute over some of them.

I am currently looking into a caster from the useful site http://www.spellsforum.net/

I read through many of their threads on various "tried and tested" so called casters and finally found and contacted this person. I got a reading from and am considering using his services. This caster has his own thread on the spellforum and is known for very accurate readings and work (even though some reported results and others did not, I don't know about those that were pending because the spellforum was closed to new postings....) that is a shame....but anyway, I went through all 59 pages on this person, and feel confident enough to have a reading with him and am now going to have work done by him.

I will update as we progress.

Thanks.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Papa Hector Salva - Hector Houngan www.greatestspells.com www.ezilikonnen.com

Post by Hope on 2010-09-13, 19:51

Blue, any luck with the caster from spellforum.net? Can you share its name with us.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: Papa Hector Salva - Hector Houngan www.greatestspells.com www.ezilikonnen.com

Post by Blue on 2010-09-14, 02:50

Hope wrote:Blue, any luck with the caster from spellsforum.net? Can you share its name with us.

Hope,

I wasn't going to talk about him until I have gotten work done by him but since you have asked, I will answer your question and share what I know.

I had an amazingly accurate readings from him. The results of my readings proves a lot of what was said on the spellsforum.net about him on accuracy and personality and so on. After the reading he will let you know if he can help you or not. I suggest people read all the 59 pages about him on the spellsforum,
http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4380302&trail=25
I know it is long one but it will definitely give you a good perspective on him, his work and what you can expect but you will still need to make your own decision but at least you will have plenty of information to help you decide.

His name is Houngan Hector, he is located in NJ (USA) and you can go to him as you can also work with him over the phone. He works from his home and lives there with his family. He receives people from all over the world for work and is trustworthy according to his clients and as reported on the spellsforum.net.
The following is the link to his website where you can read about him: http://www.ezilikonnen.com/houngan/houngan-hector.html
The site offers an array very educative information about what they do, I find the information very resourceful.

To all who will be reading my post: please understand that I am not promoting Houngan Hector, just reporting on what has been said about him and also providing my personal experience based on interaction with him so far. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Thanks,

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-16, 20:17

TC,
In addition to what Hope said above and which I agree with completely, I was doing some research online the other day and came across this page that talks about pre-made magic kits etc, and I quote
"The matter is this, when you go buy a pre made magick kit or spell set, such as are often found online, it is alot of the time be useless. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that they never work, or that they don't work necessarily. I am simply saying that those type of kits are often ineffective"

follow the link and read for yourself.

http://houngangatesa.tripod.com/id33.html

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-16, 20:55

That is why i think any spellcaster must be able to offer a reading on the situation before cast the spell, I am not talking about psychic reading where they tell you your future or bla bla bla ... a real spellcaster will be able to read into the situation she/he is going to work on find the roots of your problems and work with your own energy.

By the way, I also read this article in Hector Hougan web site, I wonder who is copying who?

http://www.ezilikonnen.com/services/magick-is-for-me.html

Some similarities between Hougan Hector http://www.ezilikonnen.com/vodou/index.html
and Hougan Gate Sa http://houngangatesa.tripod.com/index.html

Last edited by Hope on 2010-09-29, 12:55; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Houngan Hector

Post by Blue on 2010-09-16, 21:22

Hope,

Remember I mentioned under the post "who is currently getting a spell work done" that I have been in contact with Houngan Hector got reading from him and so on, so to answer your question; the person who posted this information is Houngan Hector's assistant: Luxurious_08332@yahoo.com if you follow this link below, you will see that she posted this information (http://houngangatesa.tripod.com/id33.html), look for her email address at the end of the post. Now, as to who between the two is the author of the actual information, I don't know.

At TC,

I did a search on Luxurious_08332@yahoo.com and got some yahoo blog postings, when I was reading through, it became clear that Luxurious_08332@yahoo.com is also a Houngan called "Houngan Gate Sa Daginen" if of interest, follow this link to read what I found:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Carrefour/message/2800

Further searches into the same email, routed me back to another yahoo group with references to Houngan Hector see link below:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rootworkers_Rootdoctors_Voodoo/
What I know for sure is that both Houngan Hector and Luxurious_08332@yahoo.com work together, Houngan Hectors' website shows this for a fact
http://shop.ezilikonnen.com/product.sc?categoryId=4&productId=46

I am doing lot of research on Houngan Hector because he has became a person of interest, just trying to do my homework and be sure and safe.
Upon very extensive searches...I still have not come across anything I will consider derogatory.
I have come across the Lucy Hamilton incident, and the badmouthing of his former initiator Mambo Racine aka Kathy
http://osdir.com/ml/culture.religion.voodoo/2006-08/msg00057.html

I am still looking to see if I come across anything wrong, I will keep you posted.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-17, 02:29

Blue - I wanted to ask, how are you getting some of your money back from casters you've been scammed by? I have to ask, since I've been scammed thousands of dollars.

Also I wanted to say I also contacted Houngan Hector after reading about him on Spellsforum. I had a reading from him and felt ok about it, but wasn't blown away. I felt like everything he said to me was right, and yet kind of generic. Although I do think many people have had positive results from him, I cannot afford his work at this time. He does have spell kits, as well as these "lamps" he offers for you to do your own work on a situation. Both are much cheaper than his spells. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 04:59

Love13 - I contacted my bank and PayPal and filed a non-receipt claim/dispute explaining what had happened. By the time I filed these complaints, I have researched and gathered lots of proofs on these scumbags and one of them, this Mary aka Maryann aka Conrad Mitchell, was blackmailing me and was sending me threatening emails and voice mails. I told her to cease and to dare call me again and she will have the FBI internet fraud at her door, I told her that I knew where she lived and am in contact with some of her victims and that we will see her in court.
I provided PayPal with a copy of all the proofs I had on her, so PayPal credited my money back. My bank has also credited my money back but they give 60 days for all to be processed, so the end of this month will conclude this dispute.

I am currently disputing payment to the so called High Priest Abayomi Aaliyah with PayPal, another scam. Yesterday was the deadline for him to respond since I have escalated the dispute to PayPal to rule on. He did not even bother to respond...so I am going to win this one as well.

Who scammed you and how did you pay them, hopefully you can get a refund.

About Houngan Hector, did you have a phone reading or an email reading? I have had both and clearly prefer the phone reading. it was much better and I was blown away by things that came up during the reading and how much he knew of members of my family, who are overseas and have never been here ( in U.S.)...unlike the email, even though was very accurate ; I find it a bit restricted since I couldn't ask questions on the spot and seek clarification.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-09-17, 12:40

He seems reliable if he accepts house visits.. I couldn't find his number on the website, so I was wondering how you guys actually have a phone consultation with him.
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 13:02

R, after you book the phone reading, you will be asked for a number to be reached on and Houngan Hector himself will call you. At the beginning, I was also looking for his number but his assistant will let you know in advance what date and time your reading is scheduled on, and you will have to confirm it and then Hector will call you. You will be happy to know that when he called, his number is not blocked and once you start talking, he has this thing about him to put you mind completely at ease immediately. He doesn't rush you, he doesn't get impatient, he answers your questions and you feel very comfortable and relaxed in no time with him. He even made me laugh and called with "sweetie", I ask him about where he is from and what languages he speaks and found out we both speak French and exchanged some words in french, this was how comfortable I felt. Oh and if you contact them requesting a call back from him because you absolutely need to talk to him after the reading, he will call back. So far, I only have good things to say about him based on my experience. Laughing

Blue Very Happy

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-17, 14:26

I just had an email reading with him. How much was a phone reading? I'm sure that would be much more specific and detailed, right? Are you getting work done from him at this point Blue?

Thanks so much for your help. I've been scammed by a few casters, some I paid through paypal and some sadly through Western union.

What kind of proof would I have to provide paypal?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 15:02

Love13 - Even though the email reading is accurate, I prefer the phone reading, because I could ask more questions than the email reading which is limited to only 10 questions, I believe. Moreover I feel like I have better connection through our voices and therefore our energies are connected for better clarity and divination and I can also sense him through his voice and vice versa.
I also had the email reading first and was not really impressed even though he was accurate...I guess I was expecting more being that I have read so much "great readings" praises about him..., so I went back to the spellsforum.net and read people experiences on reading with him and found out that the general consensus was that phone reading is much better.
So I went for it and I loved it, it was amazing...! The price is the same ($43) for 10 questions email or 25 minutes phone reading.
I am seriously thinking about it, I have inquired and saving towards it as he is not cheap...

You may not be able to recoup what you sent through western union but at least you can file a fraud report on that person and western union will flag it in their system and people will be alerted/made aware and warned about this person, this will help prevent future frauds...or you may ask western union what your options are at this point and see what you can do to feel better about it.

For PayPal, if the transaction is within the 45 days, you can file the dispute right away, hopefully you can do this at least and get your money back there. For proofs: I took part of my email records, I documented scam/ripoff reports on the person and collected written evidence from blogs and the like. I added my written statements and various failed attempts to resolve the matter amicably. I am happy to help you gather evidence if you want to, just let me know.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 17:49

Love13 -

I am currently disputing payment to the so called High Priest Abayomi Aaliyah with PayPal, another scam. Yesterday was the deadline for him to respond since I have escalated the dispute to PayPal to rule on. He did not even bother to respond...so I am going to win this one as well.

Love13 - I am happy to report that PayPal have decided in my favor and that I have won the dispute against another scammer(affraid) High Priest Abayomi Aaliya! Very Happy Laughing drunken Smile
I am pleased to see justice rendered...! I am very grateful and if any of you would like me to assist in your fight against scammers or need someone to help gather evidence in your case, please let me know.

Blue cheers

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-19, 17:56

guys i'm done, i hope you have ever dream you want - life brings you deals - there's nothing you can do anythingyou can do - it's there in your path - I was so desperate to get my ex back I would have anything - but it he comes back then he comes back -its all down to life and not mountain of sells is going to make any difference - i wish every person that they find everything they look after, I'm done.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-19, 17:58

guys i'm done, i hope you have ever dream you want - life brings you deals - there's nothing you can do anythingyou can do - it's there in your path - I was so desperate to get my ex back I would have anything - but it he comes back then he comes back -its all down to life and not mountain of sells is going to make any difference - i wish every person that they find everything they look after, I'm done.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-20, 04:08

TC,

I feel like I am asking you a rhetorical question: so does that mean that we will not see you here anymore?.......I hope not...... I have always appreciated and valued your insights and comments and I am sure other members here and on the other forum feel the same way too.

Keep in touch and take care.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-20, 07:10

sorry guys I was a little intoxicated when I left my last message - but yeah I'm giving up on the whole lot - it's not good for my mind - I've come to realise that the only thing we are going to find is the scammers - it is so sad - of course I wish all you guys the best of luck in your search and if there are any genuine casters out there, I know that if anyone can find them, then you guys can with the determination each and every one of you have. All the best guys - I'll log in every now and then just to see how you are all doing - TC

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-21, 20:25

After reading all the great things about Hector from the spellsforum.net website, I decided to give him a try for a reading! My appt was actually earlier today!! I was soo AMAZED by his accuracy!! There was no way he could've known all that!! I was trying to write down notes, but my hands were shaking so badly from the shock!! He gave me initials and everything from the people involved! His spellwork is really expensive though, so I don't know if I'm gonna do that...
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-21, 21:41

Daisy,
I felt the same way about Hector's accuracy about myself as well, I was nervous at the beginning of the call but he quickly made me relax and I was happy to have the call on my home phone so I could use the record function on my cell phone to record it. I bought a good 50 minutes - so I have the whole thing recorded and I refer to it over and over because, I just can't believe how he knew all those stuff about me!!! Trust me I know the feeling!

He is expensive, that is true. I was reading through his FAQ section on his website and the expensive nature of his work was explained there, I will say that I do understand - You can follow the link to read them and see what you think, make sure you click on free FAQ part 1 and free Part 2 to read all - http://www.shop.ezilikonnen.com/category.sc;jsessionid=B606CF1C58D0CFE9005AD532402E4F6F.qscstrfrnt04?categoryId=25

Blue-

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-21, 21:47

Blue,

I'm soo jealous! I wish I was smart enough to think about recording it hahah! How did you buy 50 minutes? I only saw the option for 25 minutes! I really do wish I recorded it so I could go back and listen to it over and over! Literally for 2 hours afterwards, I just kept replaying our conv in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it! I wish I could talk to him all day lol
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-21, 21:50

Also, If you don't mind, can I ask you what percentage he gave you? He said there was a 50/50 chance I could get my ex back! I don't know what to think of that!I don't know if it's worth the risk! and I know if it didn't work I would be more heartbroken and devastated than before!!! That sure is a lot of money for only 50%
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-21, 22:20

Daisy- I know what you mean - At first I had an email reading with him and after reading through almost the 59 pages about him on the spellsforum.net (I posted the link; see my previous post above here on this thread) then decided to get a reading but I didn't like the email reading even though it was accurate, I think I was waiting for more than what I got...so I went back to the spellsforum.net and read more pages and realized that people who have gotten reading prefer the phone reading to the email. So I went back and bought 2 sections of the 25 minutes reading. You could do that to get more time, just increase the quantity.

I think he gave me an over 95% chance of returning with their help and less then 20% chance without their help - I believed him and he was right because : my case is one where someone separated us with witchcraft, I knew this before I got a reading from him.

Don't be disappointed about the 50/50, I suggest that you call him and ask again what are your chances and if he can help you to see what he says. If you read his thread on the spellforum he has turned people down at one time and at other time decided to help some of the people he turned down because their odds may have improved...so asking him again wouldn't hurt .

Blue-
Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-21, 22:30

Blue,
yeah i've read that forum as well, all 59 pages of them! It took me like 5 days lol...but yeah my situation is difficult though, because it involves family, and hector would pretty much have to separate him from his family, which is really hard to do, because we all love our parents. so hector said he could get them to fight but not sure if it would be enough for my ex to put up with or walk away from...hence the 50/50 :/
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 07:17

Hey Guys - I'm thinking about going with Houngan for an email reading - I'm really nervous coz after getting four great readings saying that me and my ex are going to get back together and then the one from luella larkin saying that there is no hope whatsoever, it's making me really nervous - have been talking to people who said that Elena said similar things to Hector - but then I was talking to someone else who said Luella said similar things to other readers - I'm hoping that Luella just didn't have a good connection with me - I have the following questions -

To the people on here that were on the blog that is now a read only blog - people raved about Hector's readings - have any of you had any of his predictions come true or know of anyone who have had predictions come true.

The other question is - what details does he look for - do you have to give him a description of your situation

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 07:21

TC be careful. Houngan will tell you (like he tells everybody) that there is NO WAY you will get back with your ex, UNLESS you purchase one of his (extremely expensive) spells.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 07:27

do basically he is a scam - we've seen it all over the net that the ones that charge outrageous prices for their spells are scams that the whole idea of a spell caster is to help people and not overcharge for spells - I don't know Hector looks a bit young to be as experienced as he says he is - but that's just my opinion - this is all so so hard

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 07:29

I was thinking - maybe I should just contact for a general reading - about me and what's going on in my life at the moment and see what happens - WHAT DETAILS DOES HE LOOK FOR - do you have to give him questions - or will he just work on your DOB

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 07:32

I can't say if he's a scam or not... did some research on him before contacting him and apparently he has quite a reputation in NJ. He was even questioned on a death that occurred while he was doing a ritual. And there was an article on a student newspaper that presented his altar and everything. So, I am sure that he at least practices what he says. I can't say if he does the spells for clients over the internet and his attitude when I bought a reading from him was terrible.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 07:35

if you don't mind me asking ksiron - what was terrible about his reading - was it not accurate or was it just that he didn't tell you what you wanted to hear - I'm like that i'm scared of contacting him in case he tells me the opposite of what I want to hear

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 07:39

his reading was accurate. he answers 10 specific questions that you ask him. but wherever he can tell you that you need a spell for this or the other, he will tell you it's doomed if you don't buy his $700 spell. In my case he told me that my ex was seeing somebody else (I knew that, it lasted for 4 days) and that I had to get a break up spell first ($600) and then a reunite us spell ($700).

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 07:41

ksiron - he's sounding more and more like a scam to me - maybe his readings are accurate but what I cant understand is when their readings are accurate why can't they come true on their own - why do they need spells to make them come true - it just doesn't make sense to me

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-22, 13:10

Hey TC,
we've been emailing back and forth but I decided to write you on here. I would suggest getting the phone reading instead of email, IMP it helps him connect better. As for details, after I purchased, I sent an email with my name and d.ob. That's all he need. He called me, said hey how are you? And started off with the reading sayng I see there's a seperation, and the reasons for the break up. I didn't ask a thing until he was done and said do you have any specific questions.

Also not trying to promote him or anything but he never pushed a spell on me, he told me if I wanted my ex I could do the spell but it's only 50/50. I asked the price but it was way too much for me so I asked him what does my love life hold wihout getting any spells, and he told me I would meet another guy in the beginning of next year, he gave me his initials too, and I really trust him because someone else before gave me a reading with the same prediction and same initiasls. Now I trust both of them.

So he pretty much said it's up to me, And what I wanted to do. I could fght for my ex or wait for the new guy, cause he'll be great too, and there will be less problems in our relationship
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-22, 13:47

ksiron wrote:TC be careful. Houngan will tell you (like he tells everybody) that there is NO WAY you will get back with your ex, UNLESS you purchase one of his (extremely expensive) spells.

Ksiron,
I do not think nor believe that Hector "tells everybody that there is NO WAY you will get back with your ex, UNLESS you purchase one of his (extremely expensive) spells"
if your claim was true, Hector will not be turning people down for spell work

I got both the email and phone reading (phone reading lasted for over an hour, I even have it recorded) and Hector did not say any of the stuff you claimed above - Please remember: we are on this forum to find a real caster and to report our experiences and be truthful in the process. Let's watch out for generalizations and making assumptions about others here because we are all reading each other experiences and comments....hoping that these comments are honest and truthful and - I disagree with your comment above-
Furthermore: In our emotional states, we are more susceptible to be impacted by such negative comments solely based on assumptions - What proofs do you have to show us for your allegations? I/We will be glad to see them.

You may want to read the thread on Hector on the spellsforum.net if you haven't already. This will give you some insights into who Hector is.
I have interacted with Hector and still is regularly and based on my experience I have to disagree with you.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 13:54

Hi Blue

I was wondering I've gone to the spellforum.net blog several times and have tried to find the thread on Hector - but i can never find it - reading through all the threads there I see him mentioned a lot but can't find the thread on him solely

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 14:03

OK then Blue,
I stand corrected. What I described was my personal experience with him and I also wrote what I found when I looked him up on Google. And I can also write that I didn't feel any support from him.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 14:03

Also Blue, I resent your tone.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-22, 14:13

ksiron wrote:OK then Blue,
I stand corrected. What I described was my personal experience with him and I also wrote what I found when I looked him up on Google. And I can also write that I didn't feel any support from him.

Good- then please next time you post your comments on any other threads- please state clearly that it is purely your opinion -because, we read information found on this forum to make up our minds on the truth or what is closer t it; and whether we like it or not, things that are said here do influence us in a way. I really want all who are here looking for help to be able to find and get the help they need and not be scared away and discouraged due to comments we make- In short I am just saying to be cautious and have regards for those genuine people on this forum who need help and how what we say may affect them. Nevertheless the truth always triumph and it is good to hear no matter how though and cruel the truth may be!

Blue

Here is the link: http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4380302

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-22, 14:14

ksiron wrote:Also Blue, I resent your tone.

I am sorry if you resent my tone -

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-22, 14:15

Blue, I am glad you are so passionate about HH.

If you read my earlier posts, I said he looks genuine, I said he is expensive and that what I got in the reading was him pushing his spells.

My bad was to assume that that is what he says to everybody. But - given the fact that my ex's "new" affair only lasted 4 days, something HH failed to see, and instead told me I had to purchase a "break up" spell - that was the only conclusion I could draw.

And your tone was way too aggressive. I accept your apology.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-22, 14:36

Ksiron,
I don't know if I am passionate about Houngan Hector, but I will tell you this much: what I am very passionate about is the truth and due diligence! So when I see that these two are misrepresented I tend to point it out to the public or the concerned.I have a way of finding information on people and I have done my research on Houngan Hector, I just can't believe that I have not found anything derogatory on him other than the Lucie Hamilton Incident which I have referred to in my previous postings above and the feud between him and his former initiator Mambo Racine aka Kathy Gray. I have not found anything negative...(I am still looking) but somehow, I think that because I have been scammed, blackmailed, threatened with all sort of things...as a defense mechanisms...I still think that may be there is somewhere I haven't looked but at this time; my reality is that I have not been able to find any bad thing on Houngan Hector (whether I run the search in French or English).

In my postings above, I reported my experience on both email and phone reading and I prefer the phone reading because I think, I can connect to him better and vice versa - and that better connection will bring forth more clarity and details in the divination. I am sorry to hear that you said he did not pick up on the length of your ex's affair. I cannot comment on that.

Did not mean to sound that way, it is because truth and due diligence were not taken into account when you made those comments, that is why I may have sounded that way.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-22, 15:44

Blue, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! for this mail. I mean, come on! why are people so negative and judgmental before really reading through or researching abt someone?I am honestly NOT advocating for Hector, but from my research work on him, he seems genuine.. Again, unless and until one of us in this forum really requests a spell or whtever and then publishes the results, nothing can be confirmed. Please we are here to send positive energies around, and please dont be negative. I am not saying you cannot voice your opinion, of course you can, but you definitely need to have a strong base for it. I am planning to call him myself and get a reading done. I will message whatever he says if I get one done (Ive got to get some financial issusorted first Smile )..
Guyz please letz help each oter, pray for each other and be positive. I know I have been positive and been scammed before, I definitely wont deny that, but those were the times when I was so blind and did not really understand the ways of those scammers, now, Im getting to know their mode of work much better. My recenproject is on Orisha Agashe and Hector. They both seem good. I messaged Orisha, and she clearly said that SHE CANNOT cast my spell as it is impossible, whihc made me feel that she is probably real.
I understand that one day a person that is in a bad shape might be overtly positive and talk highly of a caster and the next day when someone sparks a small doubt, the same person who was super positive becomes bitter and negative!!!! please let us not be that way. letz just think and take decisions and NOT influence other's decisions. we can help others, but never influence their decisions.
Thanks again Blue
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-22, 17:47

I think everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and we must respect it.

That is the power of this forum, every time we see a forum where everyone agrees to everything, it becomes suspicious.

Kision never said that Hector is not real, he said his reading was accurate, he just had the feeling about him pushing his spells.

Anyone reading this forum will have all the information to make an informed opinion.

I am not done reading all the posts on Hector in the spellforum, however I started reading from the last page down (looking for results!)(

I myself have never had a reading with Hector, but I have him in my list of "real spellcasters" in case I need it. For now I am just trying to keep a low profile and my fingers crossed! I really hope I do not have to use him ... but ... well I do not want to write it because I am not suposed to think in that option . Just being positive ...
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-22, 17:59

I too am going through the hector thread, i'm only on page 21 - eyes are very tired LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-22, 18:38

Hope,
How are you?

Is is true- Everyone is entitled to their opinion - One fundamental goals of this forum is shared experiences, comments, opinions,reliable information to find what/who/the service we are looking for and this is more reason why we ought to be careful and truthful in our opinions

One of my personal beliefs is that: let's all agree to disagree, because through good and constructive disagreements, we all learn valuable lessons, In addition, constructive disagreements in my opinion has to be part of every healthy and valuable interactions, as it enhances information that is exchanged; as we are made to think and reason critically and also look at facts from trustworthy and reliable sources/comments etc.

Ksiron- made an assumption about Hector and generalized it to the forum, this is what I commented about and she acknowledged it herself above - I am not sure about the "not real" comment you mentioned.

About reading with Hector-When ready - I would suggest to get the phone reading (you can refer to my post above to see why I prefer phone reading to email) and if possible to get it recorded for future reference - I did this with my 50 minutes reading with him and recorded the whole reading with the record function on my cell - Hector called me on my home number- So I re-listen to this recorded reading over and over instead of trying to remember anything

Lastly but not the least - I again want to thank you for making it possible for all to be here on this forum and your efforts and valued contributions, and that of the rest is making this forum one of a quality. To All: - so please let's us strive and keep it that way-

THANKS AGAIN HOPE!

Blue-

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-22, 18:44

TC wrote:I too am going through the hector thread, i'm only on page 21 - eyes are very tired LOL

TC,
I know what you mean, I used to do this at the beginning when I couldn't sleep and was looking for something to hold onto or just reading what information was out there. This particular thread; I read it and re read it several times....not to mention the extrenous research on the net about him and even going on to foreign sites (sites in french). I seen others in other languages, mixture of may be Haitian/Dominican patois and french....I understood the french part of the words but not the other half LOL

Good reading!

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-22, 19:31

Hope,
I do agree with Blue on this one. I mean, she commented on Ksiron's thread, purely because of the fact that the comments read a bit too generalised. Having said that, anything written even with best intentions could be dechiphered as rude or harsh considering the fact that this is afterall a virtual media and we arent discussing face to face to know the exact expression of the words......anyhoo.. it is really great that we are all discussing and having a really healthy ocnversation about scumbags and genuine casters, and yet to be proven genuine ones..

Also, I mailed Orisha. She seemed genuine to me. I cannot tell you what I requested, but she said right off the bat that this is def not possible and that she cannot cast that spell for me, this is exactly what Elena Angel said as well....goes to show may be these two are trustworthy....well, letz wait for some result manifetations.

LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-22, 19:33

TC wrote:I too am going through the hector thread, i'm only on page 21 - eyes are very tired LOL

Hey TC
I read trough all the comments and YES, it takes a really long time. I set aside my stdies aside and went through these comments

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-24, 09:21

Blue - hello dear... I've been reading about HH - well - not all 59 pages, but I had my share as what you wrote really got me interested in him. I wanted to ask you (perhaps I did that already in PM, so...sorry if I am repeating myself) - I ran across an article about a transgender woman being apparently 'killed' during one of his rituals - what do you think of that? I always take such stories with 'a grain of salt' because - how can one ever tell/claim anything without taking into account this person's medical history etc.? Unfortunatelly, I couldn't find more related stories/newspaper articles as to the final results of that case. I hope you don't mind me writing about this on the blog. I haven't been 'active' on the blog recently - and let alone in writing e-mails (life has just been so so so hectic these days workwise). I hope you are doing well nonetheless. Actually, I'll e-mail you. Matilda.

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-24, 11:43

hey MJ
I know what you mean, but I reckon someone else commented on this issue. The claim had been dissolved by the police. They visited his residence and made sure he was genuine and niothing wrong was happening there. It came into light that the woman apparently had some illness and she died of tht, and it had nothing to do with HH's spells. At least that's what my research lead me to. I may be wrong, but hey! we all put our point across and find out the truth together, right? Smile

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top