Anyone in the UK? glastonbury?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Anyone in the UK? glastonbury?

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-19, 13:48

Im going on a daytrip to glastonbury in a couple of weeks, as i live quite nearby. Ive googled some occult shops there as i am planning on getting a tarot reading when i go, there is a few occult shops that look pretty amazing and im thinking there's bound to be a couple of spellcasters that i can speak to face to face. I plan to ask in the shops but does anyone here know anything they can recommend? thanks I love you
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None Re: Anyone in the UK? glastonbury?

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 17:50

Do you mean as far as tips go to get a better reading or seeking spellcasters? If it's the first.... I would see if you can find the one
that most people go to. If it's for spellcasters, your instict should suffice. There may be some gemstones, as well as different colored candles and other niceities you can pick up in the shops. I believe it was you that said you had rose quartz, amethyst, hematite and crystals are also great to have on hand. There is a shop at a cavern about 40 mins. away from where I live. I make sure to have a little extra cash when I go there to purchase some of their gemstones. They sell a large variety. If that interests you just remember to clean off the old energy by soaking them in distilled water overnight. Some use salt water but I'm always afraid it may harm the stone, either way is probably fine.

Have fun on your trip!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-19, 18:07

Either really, im definitely going to get a tarot reading and would like to see a spellcaster, but thats a thing that im not so confident about. i think i will get a feeling if i trust someone or not though.

yes it was me who has the rose quartz, i smudged them with incense as i was scared to put them in salt water too, and read that you could do that. im quite lucky to have a shop 10 minutes away from me that sells lots of crystals, it was the owner that gave me my first rose quartz when i went for a tarot reading, as she said she had never seen a client so upset :-/ its a really big one and im really attached to it. that was when i was going through a really hard time. i would like to get an amethyst as its my birthstone and ive heard they can help with insomnia. anything good i find whilst im there ill let everyone know!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 18:41

That was nice of the shop owner to give you a piece of rose quartz. I have 4 or 5 pieces, but mine are not very large. The largest piece being around 2 and a half 1/2 inches by 2 and a half inches. At the shop I mentioned they have a very large piece for 700 or 800 dollars. It's beautiful, but I think unless used for a ceneterpiece would be a waste of money.

Amethyst is good for insomnia and also good for promoting tranquil sleep. You can place the stone under your pillow. I do it sometimes. They are also good to have on hand if nervous. I like to hold one for 5 or 10 minutes prior to a reading, just so my own negative or racing thoughts won't effect the otcome.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top