We all appreciate the support from our members

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: We all appreciate the support from our members

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-21, 02:08

Maggie, you've been a great help to us, and everyone on this forum has been a supporting shoulder for me as I get through my tough times. Your advice and comments are much appreciated , and I think all of us feel good knowing we have this support team to share and discuss with.

Don't let that comment discourage you, Maggie. Everyone's insight is valued, especially to those of us who are new to spell casting.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-07-21, 02:52

many people here are going thru some rough times....and have been conned ...thats why we're here....well,many of us at least....
when i 1st joined this forum,i was really feeling down....i still am but not as bad as i was....n this is due to seeing many people here sharing so much.....i didnt feel alone....this is like a 2nd family....i check in everyday to see what's posted and somehow,i feel that its this forum that is keeping me going...
Maggie is instrumental here just as anyone else is...she is kind n tolerant n extremely polite.....she is just sharing because she feels it can help someone else....there are no other reasons....
Maggie,Hope,Geri and a few more are highly regarded in my book not only because they share but because they care....
ive not commented on anything for sometime,not because i dont want to but because i feel i have nothing to share that can actually help someone...
Maggie,if you want to leave,nobody can stop you....but please know how much i appreciate you and your opinions.....your prayers....you yourself are going thru a lot n i know im not alone when i say that you're wonderful

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-07-21, 07:07

Maggie,
I have not been on the forum for a long time. Recently I have been reading and learning from the posts here. I never post because I do not have the knowledge and experience that others have. I do, however, share the hope of finding a way to help with a complicated and heartbreaking situation that has become of my life. Please know that what you share here, knowledge, support of others and insight has given me a lot of hope and help on many sleepless nights. I appreciate you sharing your experiences and knowledge. For me, your posts have been so informative and helpful, I often refer to them over and over again. I have not had many spells cast or readings done but, I am seeking and researching. When I feel comfortable enough to do so, I will use the knowledge have learned here to take the right action for me, and I will share. I just wanted you to know that you have helped me and I feel like you care about people and what is happening to them. Everyone here is dealing with the stress of their personal situation and it is a place for sharing, caring and supporting. Do not take to heart what one person says. The majority are truly grateful for everyone here and what can be learned from each other. I hope you will continue to "ramble" on about every topic, the positive effects of your prescence here are proven by the comments of so many thanking you. I just wanted to give you my opinion and hope that you will be back.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-21, 14:13

psychic i am so happy for you! thank you for sharing. it is great to know someone worked!

maggie: i don't need to say how helpful you have been in my experience and learning. your sharing is appreciated and i hope you will keep sharing your thoughts and experiences.
joanna

Back to top Go down

None We all appreciate the support from our members

Post by Hope on 2011-07-21, 19:38

I created this new topic for members to support and help each other.
Please note no personal attacks, power battles or hostility are accepted on this forum.
I have zero tolerance for them and I will delete any and all the offending posts.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-22, 11:48

Thank you Hope. I appreciate you looking out for all of the members.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-22, 13:41

Hurray Razz
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-07-22, 20:29

Hi guys, I couldnt reply to the message yesterday because my blackberry was slowwww... Maggie I just wanted to say you are an amazing person! your posts are so caring and supportive to us all, we appreciate the help and having you here keeps the forum alive..xx
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-23, 17:09

Thank you Shezza. I am just like all waiting for my trials to end. I'm surely not a know it all, just trying to lend shared knowledge, some learned from my own or friend's mistakes.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-15, 21:12

Hey I am down and feel like cannot trust these casters...can anyone send me an uplifting word??

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-15, 22:46

I am working with Robin.. (Hansel & Gretal on ebay) and she is a sweet and genuine woman. She has very good reviews, and though it is too soon for me to have results, I am trying to keep up hope as much as possible.

I have heard great things about Yaya Maria as well. Like many others I still wake up every morning with the burning pain in my chest from being apart from my ex
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 10:28

Tarantola77, I hope your spirits lift. I agree with blu, Yaya can be trusted and it sounds as though Robin can be, as well. I haven't worked with her, but others talk fondly about her support.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-16, 14:57

Tarantola77 - big hugs to you, I understand how your feeling I was like that myself last week, I agree with Maggie - haven't worked with Robin, but Yaya can be trusted she put me at ease a bit, great support. Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-16, 19:39

Hi Maggie,Hi Carrunzi!

Thank you so much for your messages and support Smile
I am beginning to think that true casters might not be on net because they would not need any advertisement...of course I am still searching and hoping.

Big hugs xx

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 19:48

There are some real ones, but weeding through the scammers is tedious. I hope you are feeling better now.

Hugs back to you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-17, 10:56

Hi Maggie,Yeah I feel better today thanks.
Who is the robin you where talking about? Smile

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 11:02

Tarantola77 wrote:Hi Maggie,Yeah I feel better today thanks.
Who is the robin you where talking about? Smile

Hey Tarantola, Robin is Hansal and Gretal on ebay, or she has a website as well, theres a big thread in the spellcasters section. A few of us have had spells cast by her including me. Nothing to report yet though.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-17, 11:20

@thank you cinnamongirl!I saw other robins around,so I got confused..

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None To all older posters

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-01, 21:30

Please let us know every once in awhile how you're doing. Hoping the best for you all and I hope that the time away means you've gotten your wishes. Some of us miss you and your input.

Sending you flowers and warm sunshiny wishes. flower sunny flower sunny flower
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-02, 19:57

@Maggie,

You are absolutely lovely!Thank you:D

I feel up and down these days..How are you?

I have no current works running and just having readings.I feel down if anyone tells me to find someone new and move on but this is what I should do by myself if and when I will feel it inside.I think none should easly suggest to move on as it was always the best thing to do in any case...who knows one's next love will be better than the previous one?I sometimes get angry with some phony/chat psichics because I mainly call when I just want to share my feelings and someone to listen....not a solution right away nor judgments or advices...

hugs to all broken hearts:oops:

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 20:15

Thank you Tarantola77. I understand that. Only you will know if you want to move on or not. Me too wishing all the best and a happy extended weekend!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-27, 20:57

Hey guys,

Feeling down these days and tomorrow I am going to have cup of huge hot chocolate,what else would be uplifting?

Waiting for suggestions xxx

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-27, 21:19

Prayers, it always helps me. xx
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down