[ 0 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

None Re: Papa Hector Salva - Hector Houngan www.greatestspells.com www.ezilikonnen.com

Post by TC on 2011-01-17, 09:29

I have to say that I wasn't impressed by Hector at all, when I had my reading with him, it was like he was reading for someone else, he first of all thought I was married to my ex, which wasn't the case and he also gave me initials of people involved in our breakup and I still to this day can't figure them out, maybe it was a bad connection but I certainly was not impressed with him, Yaya was the closest to my situation.

TC

Back to top Go down

None Re: Papa Hector Salva - Hector Houngan www.greatestspells.com www.ezilikonnen.com

Post by teacup on 2011-01-17, 23:04

I would like to share my experience about Hector as well. I have gotten 3 spells and paid thousands but sad to say, nothing has worked. In fact all his predictions were wrong to the core and i was actually just wasting time. In fact after every prediction has passed the date, i got another reading and it costs me hundreds of dollars. All readings were like creating false hope and sometimes, he even ask me to get more spell for those that didn't work, can you imagine? The other forum rave about him big time but I seriously think it is a scam.

teacup
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-18, 00:18

He was way off base with my reading. I am so sorry you wasted so much money Teacup! I know what you mean about creating false hope. I find myself depressed after keeping positive and having my hopes dashed time after time. Are you working with anyone else or going to try? Just curious. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by teacup on 2011-01-18, 00:22

No more money!!!!!!

teacup
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-02-06, 19:30

I want to share that Hector's prediction was wrong about me too! He was very accurate with describing the past, but not so great with the future. He said I was suppose to meet someone on Jan 9th, gave me the description of the guy, the first letter of his name. Said it was going to be love at first time, romance right away. Told me it could lead to potential marriage. Well it's almost a month later and I never met this guy!!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joli on 2011-03-16, 12:10

Related to Hector,I have done several readings with him and also I'm working with him. About my readings I can say that he was very accurate.
The first reading was the one that shocked me, because he said things that he could never know. He stated everything about my problems and was perfect right. The second reading was also very good.
I have work done by him.
My ex did come back and we are together, but the problem that separated
us is still there destroying my every day of life.
I paid for two spells, but just one fully work.
It is a long and very difficult process all I had to do.
After all I'm not happy because I live anxious and fear that he will leave me again.
I want to fix the problem not just the consequences.
The third reading that was talking about the future, the one that I was expecting results was 50% accurate. The time frame have past and we still are not living together.
I'm a bit confused, I dont know what I have to do now.
I'm coming from the other forum, and I wanted to share my experience with you.
Good luck everyone!

joli
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-03-16, 16:17

Hey guys, I too had a reading with Hector back in January. It was just ok, didn't say anything I didn't know already, didn't give me future predictions or anything. He just stated what was happening in my situation at the time.

What I didn't like about it was that he pretty much pushed me into purchasing two spells from him, and I quote: "If you want to achieve your desire then the spirits say you HAVE TO do these spells".

He also asked that I send him the materials for those over the mail... I just didn't get any good vibes from him. And 2K was way to pricey for me anyway...
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-03-16, 17:10

2K way too much money, i went to his site and the prices are way too high! and after reading your reports, i think i will pass on him.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 14:37

I believe he is real and respect his work.
I had few readings with him, the first one was incredibly accurate. As for the other readings, they were not as good.
I think it had a lot to do with me and my faith in his work, things never developed as he predicted and I decided to move on and put his spells aside.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by talley667 on 2011-06-15, 00:13

Aww. Is a shame. I had started to get my hopes up since I heard so much hype about Hector. I believe that there are genuine casters, and Im sure he is one of them. I just can no longer raise my faith that any of them will actually do any good. -le sigh-

98% sucess rate did sound a lil too good to be true. ^.^

talley667
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-08, 15:31

Man...I have a reading with him tomorrow. I had one with him in May, been scammed a lot since talking with him and was at the point where I was going to go back to him to see if I should move forward with him. I noticed that one guy by the name of Blue bought spells from him and was really active here, but he just fell off the map. He really got people going on Houngan Hector. Well...I just paid for spell work to someone in another country, my work will start on tuesday if it works I will post his contact information here. No need talking about someone and putting information out so people can get their hopes up.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-08-08, 15:46

Blue was one of the first members of the forum, we all valued her opinions, but unfortunately she is no longer a member.
She was working with Hector at the time and felt very strong about him, we never knew if she got results from his work. It has been over a year
Good luck in your spell
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-08-09, 00:25

i also had a reading done by Hector about a month ago. He said the spell was 921 and for me to get communication for 300, total 1200 or so. The reading was good, its funny but the day I had my reading I had a dream that morning that though he may be good he would want more and more money from me and in my dream my neighbor kept trying to tell me not to get his help cause I didnt need him and jst trust my own intutition. Anyway I always pay careful attention to my dreams and for the time being decided not to use Hector. Though i did use someone else about 2 weeks, cost me $450, dont know yet if it will work or not, spellcaster seems to think my issue resolve this month, but who knows....sigh I like to think i am now smart enough not to fall for scams but the heart is a tricky thing Smile

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-09, 11:07

Hector has always been honest, i had a read with him last year, it wasn't what i want to hear, and he told me my case wasn't resolvable, and said he was honest and didn't want to take my money for a case that wouldn't work, said my case was 50/50 which is a great chance, but I kept pleasing him if he could a least do a communication lamp for me, and he did, and 2 weeks later my ex spoke to me after a year of ignoring me, we spoke all the time, yet the situation didn't change as i just wanted to talk to him at that point, but a month lately he disappeared, but hector did tell me that in the reading i didn't want to believe it at the time, i feel hector is real and honest, he says no to a lot of people included me but i kept begging him to a least do a communication one it did work, but not for long, as he disappeared i still not heard from my ex since last summer,

mind you doesn't bother me as i met someone else during that time, and he ended with me 2 months ago, which i am happily over now, i did get a read with hector on him, said he can do a sweetening and something else, but i choose not to, as i realise i don't want to be with that ass anymore, he treated me like crap.

Then i met amazing guy after 2 weeks after being in a bad relationship he ticks all the boxes and i not heard nothing from him since, which is odd, as we hit it off, so I booked a read with yaya.

But with hector his prices seem to have gotten higher since I last used him, he should be more affordable and he doesn't offer payment plans.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-09, 15:47

Well I had a reading with Hector today and he told me my relationship with my husband was over. Later on in the read he told me that I had a 75% chance of my husband coming back. He did not try to sell me anything at all, but the reading confused me. It's the second time I had a reading with him . I can't say anything bad about him at all, he is a pleasure to speak with, very professional and I think he is honest. I am not so sure about the advice as to how accurate it is because some of the things he said were true...like my mother in law does not like me, but that is not unusual in most marriages, he told me I would be divorced in by fall, my husband and I scheduled our divorce for winter ob 2012. So again i'm not sure what to think about todays reading...just sharing.
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Houngan Hector

Post by sword on 2011-09-06, 21:28

Someone know something about him? Is he fake?

sword
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sword on 2011-09-06, 21:40

Maggie wrote:I believe there is a topic about him on here.

Thanks.

sword
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie22 on 2011-10-06, 01:56

Hi my name is cutiepie, This website looks great so far even though i can't read anything yet lol. I am from Toronto,Canada. I have been looking for real spellcasters and just lost alot of money and got scammed Sad. I hope you guys have a topic on here about Houngan Hector, I heard he can be the real deal. Currently, I had a phone reading done and he was so accurate he knew my moms initials he said VE, said is it veronica? I said vesna Smile he still got it. He said how she smokes 1 pack of cigarettes everyday which is so true, and how my dad is having problems at work someone is trying to cut off his hours. I was so shocked and was asking myself wow how does he know all this?. Many others were shocked about his readings. He is a voodoo preist and you can actually go and see him in person for spells.

He will tell you if he can help you or not, if he cant he will be honest with you and not take your money. He is veryyyyy expensive Sad. His readings are $67. He also said he can help me with my situation and that the guy i love will break up with his girlfriend and they did that day.
If i go with it im risking $721, but I have hopes becuz a friend of mine recommended him, and she lost THOUSANDS of dollars to fake spell casters and she even listed them to me I can share it with you. She went to hector and he got her man back, he predicted he will come at the end of year 2010 and he did Smile. Her friends had seens results as well. One of her friends gott turned down, hector said he cantt help them.

Im having another reading with him soon in few weeks Smile

Thanks for listening and take care. Goodluck to everyone and becareful with scammers.
cutiepie22
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 05:52

Yeah I had a reading with him last year regarding a past lover, he was spot on, wasn't what I wanted to hear, he didn't give me no predictions tho, he refused to do work for me as he said it unresolvable, but he did agree to do a communication lamp for me, as this person ignored me for a year, and when he did that 2 weeks later he finally responded to me, but he did say he will disappear again, i guess i was so happy that he was finally talking to me, to not look on the bad things, as a month later he disappeared, and has since last summer! mind you doesn't bother me now, i don't have any feelings for him anymore, but would of been nice to be friends, and catch up, but now he seems to have blocked me lol.

just wish he was cheaper, as the price I paid for the communication was too high of a price, and he only spoke to me for a month and disappeared on me again, which was frustrating.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie22 on 2011-10-06, 13:13

omg i dunno what to do anymore im so depressed and heartbroken. Im not sure if i should play hector $721 thats crazy Sad i wish he was cheaper. He said he can solve my case, and i really love this guy sooooo much, so maybe i should give it my all. hector said he sees me being with him for like 4-8 months and then we will drift apart and for me to get the love binding to keep us together after.
cutiepie22
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-06, 13:15

don't you have to be there in person to get the binding thing?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie22 on 2011-10-06, 13:17

no thats spiritual marriage which lasts forever.
cutiepie22
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-11, 00:44

Cutiepie, are u Diana from spellforums.net? It's nice to see u again!! I was phantumgirl5:) I guess you should do what feels right, though I'm really not in a position to give advice. I'd wait to see if you really do get back with the guy, then wait it out a couple months before deciding if u wanna pay 700 bucks to him.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie22 on 2011-10-12, 00:08

hey, yes im diana..nice to see you again Smile. Im still thinking about it he also told me to do a love spiritual bath over ritual which is $77 something like that.
cutiepie22
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-14, 04:11

Pretty steep for a bath.. but I shouldn't be surprised, as Hector charges an arm and a leg for everything! I do think baths can be effective, since I've heard several first-hand accounts about people who feel "different" afterwards. Lighter and more peaceful, etc. (even though some of those bath ingredients can be gross) I hope your situation takes a turn for the better soon:) And hey, if Hector was right about your mom's name and your dad's work, he's likely right about you getting back with him! Luckily you shouldn't have to pay anything before that happens, as you mentioned he said it would be at least 4 months.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie22 on 2011-10-14, 13:37

i know but he said first if i get the $721 ritual he would be with me from 4 - 8 months then i can get the love binding. I dont know what to do, its too much money but i feel like im going to do it because i really love this guy, and our situation is confusing. He lit a love candle for me and said there are small obstacles, a girl trying to get my guy, how hes scared to approach me for some reason i guess because he knows how he acts in relationships. Me and him were never bf/gf we were just very good friends for 4 yrs. Hector said he sees a cross which means eventually me and the guy will cross paths successully but i have to show that i care and understand him.

I already showed that to him many times, and he doesnt show me anymore. I think he needs to do the work now if he wants me. I hope everything works well for you too. My guy wants me sexually for now not as a girlfriend Sad. I hope hector can help me i feel so hurt.

do you think i will see results from the love bath? i dunno what love bath usually does?.
cutiepie22
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-14, 22:43

LR..yea that article was about a cross dresser that went for an initiation. The investigation revealed that Hector was not at fault for the death. Hector from my experience is not always accurate in his reading...he said something that was way off in my last reading and he lost his train of though and did not know where to go after. The first reading I had with him was good and I do not think he gets the results he says he does....Just my thought. I do think he is real however.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-17, 11:51

Hi.. I 'm thinking of using Hector for some work... Has anyone had positive results? I just got taken by TaTa Reggie of The dark side of Santaria...He did a job to sweeten my boyfriend after a blow out fight that started with a misunderstanding. Things got worse and when I called him about it I was told that it was my fault that I didn't know how to please my man... grrr.. So apparently asking him to see a band that I know he loves is wrong... Has anyone had luck with Hector?

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-17, 11:53

divineone wrote:I sent hope a message a while back that I would send proof to her if I got results and she could let others know.

Did you ever get the results you wanted from Hector? I'm thinking of using him but being that he is so pricey I figured it would be better to wait to see if others got results.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-17, 12:08

@lyricth, I moved your posts to this topic about Hector, you may want to open a new topic on the other spellcasters you tried, maybe your experience will help others in the future and that is what this forum is about.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-18, 01:27

cutiepie22 wrote:i know but he said first if i get the $721 ritual he would be with me from 4 - 8 months then i can get the love binding. I dont know what to do, its too much money but i feel like im going to do it because i really love this guy, and our situation is confusing. He lit a love candle for me and said there are small obstacles, a girl trying to get my guy, how hes scared to approach me for some reason i guess because he knows how he acts in relationships. Me and him were never bf/gf we were just very good friends for 4 yrs. Hector said he sees a cross which means eventually me and the guy will cross paths successully but i have to show that i care and understand him.

I already showed that to him many times, and he doesnt show me anymore. I think he needs to do the work now if he wants me. I hope everything works well for you too. My guy wants me sexually for now not as a girlfriend Sad. I hope hector can help me i feel so hurt.

do you think i will see results from the love bath? i dunno what love bath usually does?.

I really feel for you.. Not that it's my business, but this guy shouldn't be taking you for granted like that. Seems like you're doing your part by showing you care, and he is not doing the same. Anyway, if I were you I'd be cautious about handing over 720 dollars for this ritual. It's your decision, of course. But if I were to judge by the results Hector has gotten for people, it looks like his success rate is surprisingly low. For someone who's so accurate in his readings, the lack of results really surprises me. Disappointing, to say the least. (especially at those prices) Trust your instincts though. At least we know he tries, even if the results aren't apparent for a lot of people. Personally, I said 'no thanks' after he offered me a 50/50 chance ritual for 400 dollars. That's a lot of money to be paying for a "maybe." Then again, he seems to think it'll be more than 50% for you so there is really no way of telling! I guess all I can say is stay strong and go with your gut instinct. And who knows, he might even come back without the ritual. The future is always changing.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie22 on 2011-10-18, 20:58

i know im not going to pay for any rituals because i do not even know whats real anymore, we all got scammed on here and its hard to trust anyone Sad. i do not even work so its even impossible to get spells.
cutiepie22
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-21, 22:29

cutiepie22 wrote:i know im not going to pay for any rituals because i do not even know whats real anymore, we all got scammed on here and its hard to trust anyone Sad. i do not even work so its even impossible to get spells.

totally agreed. Even the ones who seem to be on our side turn out to be scammers (nobody on this forum is, since Hope kicked the rotten eggs out). to be honest, I was kind of expecting Hector to have a better success rate, since he only takes the cases he thinks will work out. Go figure:(

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 01:35

NoOneMournstheWicked wrote:(nobody on this forum is, since Hope kicked the rotten eggs out).

I wish I can be so sure about this, there are always rotten eggs hidden and some try to be smarter than others, believe me when I tell you, it is harder than you think. It is an ever-going battle, you have no idea the tricks some scammers try to pull in this forum
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-22, 01:53

Yea true.. We had the same issue on spellsforum.net, except that those rotten people tended to be patient and gain our trust before pushing fake spells on us. Luckily most of the ones here reveal themselves quite quickly, so there is less of a hassle. Ur right though. We can never tell for sure

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-10-22, 01:56

Of course, I don't know the whole backstory for a lot of them. As you said, they do pull some tricks. I can surely see why it would be difficult in those situations. It's funny when people say things like 'I was scammed so many times, and i hope karma gets back to them blah blah blah...But then I found this really great caster and everything's great!!!.." rofl

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-22, 02:11

I know exactly what you mean, and as time goes by you develop a sense to discover them, but many surprise me,
It is hard to keep up with some of these scammers, they have been doing this for ever and think they know all the tricks of the internet, but I do the best I can, I will not maintain a forum to get people scammed and rather close it than to let them take over! Some may like others not, but is the only way to go, we are going against a big business and they have NO BOUNDARIES!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2012-09-11, 22:51

For updates visit our new location : www.spsreviewforum.com
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top