[ 0 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

None Re: Papa Hector Salva - Hector Houngan www.greatestspells.com www.ezilikonnen.com

Post by Blue on 2010-09-24, 15:00

Hello MJ,
How are you?
I did come across that information -

The name of that individual is Lucie Hamilton; I have mentioned her incident inmy posts above, you can refer to them. This incident was also discussed on thespellsforum, on a reference was also made on Hector’s thread. A lot has been said about the Lucie Hamiltoncase, the truth of the finding or investigation still remain the same – Hector wascleared of any wrong doing – Contrary to various speculations –there was nokilling - From reading various opinions and comments about the Lucie case; I itis plain to see that people who don’t like him for one reason or the other tookthe opportunity to fabricate and said all kind of lies about him. I say; doyour own research and know the truth and trust your judgment – Also acknowledgeand change when you make a mistake.

I am happy to provide any information I have. bounce

Blue Smile

The following areinformation about the Lucie Hamilton Case incident

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6913096
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/arkansas_woman_dies_in_voodoo.html
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/july2009/voodoo-obsession.html

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Papa Hector Salva - Hector Houngan www.greatestspells.com www.ezilikonnen.com

Post by LR on 2010-09-24, 16:54

Blue:
So, have you got a casting done by Hector yet? or have you just got your reading alone done?

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on 2010-09-24, 16:54

LR and Blue - thanks for the links. I agree - as I also stated - I take assumptions/accusations with a 'grain of salt'.

MJ
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-24, 17:22

LR wrote:Blue:
So, have you got a casting done by Hector yet? or have you just got your reading alone done?

LR,
My answer is in the
send me a pm.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-25, 12:28

Is someone here actually having any work done with Hector?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-25, 12:30

MJ wrote:LR and Blue - thanks for the links. I agree - as I also stated - I take assumptions/accusations with a 'grain of salt'.

So, very true MJ.. I reckon in a way, all of us are the same Smile

LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-25, 14:20

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I sent an email to Hector a few days ago and I haven't heard anything back. I have not tried to send another. I'm not trying to say anything negative about him, just that he has not responded to me.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-25, 15:57

Lovespellseeker,

Because I have been interacting with Hector, emailing back and forth, I will say that this is not a surprise, as they are very busy, so it may take the assistant or Hector some time to get back to everyone. You know if you are thinking about getting readings or work done by Hector, I would suggest you read through his thread on the spellsforum, as it will give you some good information as to what to expect because other people have gone through the same or possible similar waiting, feelings, anxieties, questions, and uncertainties, we may be going through and/or experiencing now with Hector and his assistant, so reading their experiences will bring sort of like an insight into what they went through....,from their own perspectives

Also - from Personal experience, they will answer you; even late but also it does not hurt to resend your email.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-25, 16:42

Blue, for your last post, I am assuming you have purchased a spell from Hector, correct me if I am wrong in my assumption.
Do you mind sharing with us what is the spell your purchased and if you have seen any results?
Is there anyone else in this forum that had purchased any spell from him?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-25, 16:44

Thanks Blue, I have read the spellforum information and in fact emailed him after reading some of it. I have not had time to read it all. Anyway, I am currently using someone else and have faith in them. I was curious and thinking of a reading. I will wait and see if I hear anything.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-25, 17:31

Hey Blue:
I have PM'ed you.. Smile

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-25, 18:06

Dear LR,

I have responded to your PM.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-25, 19:07

lovespellseeker wrote:Thanks Blue, I have read the spellforum information and in fact emailed him after reading some of it. I have not had time to read it all. Anyway, I am currently using someone else and have faith in them. I was curious and thinking of a reading. I will wait and see if I hear anything.

Dear Love
Are you still working with Elena or did you find someone else?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None I am still working with Elena.

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-25, 22:09

I have confidence that she is real...I am thinking of having another reading done by her soon to see if the cards see any changes. Thanks for asking.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-26, 11:38

Now, about Hector Houngan, this is what I THINK and will try to post it here, nothing personal, not to insult anyone, just my opinion based on what I read in the spellscams forum. I may be wrong, but I it is my opinion and the information I used before thinking of spending thousands of dollars on a spell.

First I will say that I am sure that he is a great practitioner, a real person I do not intent to doubt the powers of his spells and accuracy of his readings. But when someone charges that amount of money for a spell, there will always be controversy!

The first thing I found out in the spellscams forum was that he raised the prices of his readings from $41.00 to $77.00 (not sure about the numbers) when he started receiving many requests, now the reading is back to $43..., nothing wrong to use the law of supply and demand, but something about it I do not like ...

For the people that do not have time to read all the 53 pages of the HH thread, here is a post from a member of the spellscams forum (pepper00) about the results and experiences of other members that interacted with HH.

06/01/10 at 09:47 AMReply with quote#1019
Okay here is the answer to your questions for those who wanted to know who had and didnt have results... you can go back to the dates and check or check by name to see all thier posts for updates on their results but as for the two that didnt see results their rituals I am not definite when they were sealed but they did leave updates stating they have not see RESULTS in the predicted time HEctor gave them. SO I am just going off that ...

DOLCE- had a reading and didnt like it 3/07 on 3/17 DOLCE wanted a phone reading but no reports of that happening.

RADIANTB- Had a reading that was good spell was cast and results should of been seen on APRIL 15th... NO RESULTS as of YET

ROBBSLI- reading was god started spell work but Hector had to stop since the spirits said to do so and he got a refund.

KATJUL- reading was good spell cast on 3/24 as of 5/28 (per her posts NO RESULTS)

LEX- Reading was good 5/3 spell started 21 days to see results.. Still waiting on outcome.

Houganv- reading 4/9 work on 4/20 results seen on 4/26...

Curious22- Reading 5/1 work on 5/11 still pending results

jappypants- reading done no posts on details of the reading money sent for lamp on 5/22 pending results

wheeler- 5/13 had a casting done waiting results

flugaflagan- stated their spell worked (this one is questionable for me?)

DOM- had a reading had a casting on 5/18 waiting results

Pam- Saw results within her time frame

LIZ- reading was done but then there were no posts on 3/11 she said she was going to get money together for a casting?

Healer- saw results in 28 days

LAT- hector told her no spells needed

ENKOGNEATO- reading done but no other posts ( i think enkogneato did leave me an update though this past week after I had already made this list)

JOJO- 3/9 reading done no spells needed

glam- reading was good talked of getting a spell but no further info on if they got it or not.

mwhite- 3/2 reading was done and liked it

Cutiepie- reading by phone and liked it

Backcat1- 3/24 had an email reading done and liked it

Brumo- reading done and liked it

NEWTOIT- reading on 4/20 no spells done

needshelpnow- reading on 5/28 loved it and 5/28 bought a lamp

pixiedust- reading done hector cannot help her

kimbo- reading on 5/28 liked it

jamnee- reading done 4/20 didnt like it

sdhawn- reading done 5/28 liked it

JOLI- reading 5/17

SRICH- 4/26 reading was good

philuk- email reading and didnt like it 5/5

kellyddd- reading done no posts about it and sent money for a casting on 5/4 pendign results and hasnt sealed the ritual yet

Dian- 5/12 reading done liked it talked of a communication spell

Safiya- Ordered but no posts on reading or anything further

That is all I have for now.. this list though was made last week on Wednesday - Thursday so if there have been updates please excuse me.. but I am not in any way going through all these pages again if you have questions about a particular person or their results- issues go to them. I just wanted to post what I read and put it in front of my face to know the facts.. As I stated there are two people I am really skeptical of having seen results but that is my guy feeling and inuition. I can honsetly say I really only believe about one or two people that saw their results only because they have been on this forum forever and told their story and have left it out there for everyone to know the issues they are going through.. as for the other people who saw results.. they didnt leave any posts, they never talked about their issues, they didnt talk about their reading and they seemed to of just found the forum and a few weeks after they have this fabulous story of seeing results.. yes it could be true but this is just my opinion.

END OF POST
[i]

Last edited by Hope on 2010-09-29, 13:27; edited 2 times in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-26, 17:57

I didn't want to mention it yet but here it is: I am getting work done by Hector- They are three different works-

I hope you will understand that I prefer not to discuss details of it at this time but i will let you know very soon when I am able to.

Please understand that if I choose not to discuss the details here, it does not mean that I don't wish to, but it is just a rule I have to follow for now.

I will respond to general questions and but I don't know how helpful that may be.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-26, 20:27

Please do keep us informed Blue. We would all be very happy for you if you receive the results you are looking for.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-26, 20:47

Lovespellseeker,
I will surely do, I will be very very very happy as well!

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-27, 17:41

Did the price of it go up in the last week or two? Because someone posted that the reading was 43 dollars and when I went to the website, it says 69 dollars.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 17:46

Hmm looks like prices did go up, I bought my reading just 2 weeks ago, and it was $43, now it says $69, tha
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 17:46

He did the same thing when he received lots of requests from the spellforum.net, he inflated his price to $77.00 per reading.
When people asked about it, his secretary told them that the spirits guided him.
I see a pattern here, maybe the spirits told him about us again.

Nothing wrong with the law of demand, but I hate to see that we are trying to help each other here and someone is trying to take advantage of our good faith efforts.
That is my point of view, I may be wrong, I have been wrong in the past!

But as the very suspicious person that I have become, I am sorry, scammers made me paranoid, maybe he knows about the forum not from the spirits, but because he found his way here as he did to the other forum.

Last edited by Hope on 2010-09-29, 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 17:58

An increase of $26 is a bit much though, in my opinion! I mean he just increased his profit more than 50%...I understand supply and demand, but there's a thing called being understanding of people's situation, and heartaches, especially in this economy! What happened to just trying to help people with the gifts that God blessed us with at a reasonable price, I don't think it's right to get every penny possible from someone :/
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-27, 17:59

Cherie wrote:Did the price of it go up in the last week or two? Because someone posted that the reading was 43 dollars and when I went to the website, it says 69 dollars.

Cherie - I just went and checked and saw that the price went up from $43 to $69...a whooping $26.... I have sent an email to ask if it was possible to get the old reading price if you were in the process of buying the reading before it went up. I will let you know what the assistant says.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-27, 19:08

People will need to make their own decision here as to if they want to get a reading or not.

If my request to reduce the price works then it is a small victory.

I am disappointed that the price went up but that is out of our control and influence

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 19:15

No dear, we can control it, if we do not buy the readings, he will drop the prices again. This is all about demand.

We are working together and people are reading the testimonials and information that we bring toogether, they trust Hector because what you, and everyone else has posted in the forum.

Everyone that interacted with Hector has posted his results in order to help other members find a genuine casters not for Hector to make more money by hacking his already inflated prices.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-27, 19:52

It kinda sucks about that, since I was considering going to him, but I decided to go with Jamie for a reading. Maybe in the future, I'll consider Hector. I would seriously like to know people's results with him, especially you, Blue. Smile

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lindam on 2010-10-16, 02:43

Is someone actually using his services and seeing results?

Back in august after reading an article about him, I purchased a reading and he recommended the 7 day voodoo kit when I told him I could not afford the other spells he was selling.
I did follow all the instructions in the package, it was meant for a cleansing. It was over 2 months ago, and nothing has changed in my situation, so I can say this kit did not work for me! I do not know if the spells he cast will work, but I will stay away from the kits.

lindam
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-16, 17:49

Lindam,

Did you ever ask Hector about it? As to why it didn't work?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-20, 18:44

Hi Guys

Since having a reading with Hector at the start of November, I've been thinking and thinking - he gave me initials of a friend of my ex, said his name started with R but my ex has no friends with the initial R in either their first or second names, he also mentioned that my ex was thinking of a new girl, starting with J or M, now I know he's been with a girl with the initial K and I know this to be 100 percent true but he has also stated that he does not want to take it any further. I feel Hector just didn't connect with me right, so I'm not sure of how good he really is, he also seemed convinced that we were married, which isn't the case either. I wish I could get over my ex it's just so so hard, I miss him every day, I'm trying to get on with things but I just don't know what to do anymore for the best. I wish I could feel good about myself, I look in the mirror every day and just see ugliness and I'm really starting to dislike myself a lot, counselling and anti-depressants just don't seem to be helping me at the moment, I wish there was something to make me feel better about my life and myself.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-11-21, 01:37

TC,I wish you the Best....Please remember there's always a Light at the end of the Tunnel. Even if you feel too bad or too down right now to even care checking if that light really exists (and it's undertandable you'd feel that way) please rest assured it's there. Your only way is UP.
If you are still drawn to Magick then I'd kindly encourage you to keep searching the Internet for Casters,Forums, eBay Magickal Operators etc. Your gut instinct will tell you if it's worth trying one of those ( or more than one).
Be well.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-02, 00:17

I have a phone reading with Hector tomorrow. Will keep you all posted.

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-12-03, 14:00

Hey ggyy,

how was your reading with Hector??
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-03, 15:34

Hi Daisy,

It was good... but frankly I'm not wowed by it, like some of you guys here did. The good news is he gave me a 95-97 success rate for my case, and said mine is the easiest this week so far. Very Happy I did request his service... I'm desperate!! Embarassed Based on my research, I believe he is legit and hopefully he can save me.

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-03, 16:42

what is everyone general opinion about hector?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-12-04, 03:58

Aw that's great! I'm so happy for you!! Good luck and keep us posted!! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2010-12-05, 04:47

sad that members will argue and hold resentments against each other. let's not. reading the the two between blue and ksiron gave me a headache. thanks for all the feedback. if i was closer to nj, i would go see him myself. i actually wonder if someone put a spell on me. i am crazy about someone. very unlike me. anf bad time to be crazy about someone. i van't wait to read more bout HH and see if any of his spells worked.
joanna

Back to top Go down

None Hi Bliue

Post by joanna on 2010-12-05, 06:13

i sm trying to get onto the forum 59 pgs on hector houngan but it keeps saying the forum is password protected. also i cant find a place to register, thanks for your help...
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2010-12-06, 02:12

I had a reading with Hector and I have to say I question his abilities. Although he brought things up that were valid they were generic. Then he brought up a lot that just didn't pertain to me or my life and didn't make sense. That's just my experience but based on his reading, I won't purchase any work form him.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-12-06, 03:08

Hi Jazal, yep I had the same experience... but I just thought he didn't get a connection with me like he has with others.. I still believe he is genuine in what he does, just didn't work for me. I didn't purchase any spells from him either.

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyy793 on 2010-12-10, 19:32

FYI... Got this from the assistant. For those of you who are thinking about getting a reading or spell, you might want to hurry up.

JUST AS AN FYI, WE ARE CLOSING ON THE 18TH OF DECEMBER 2010 UNTIL THE 3RD OF JANURARY 2011. EMAILS SENT DURING THIS TIME WILL BE ANSWERED AFTER OUR RETURN, AND ORDERS MADE DURING THIS TIME WILL BE SCHEDULED AFTER WE RE OPEN.

ggyy793
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-11, 00:54

is he taking a vacation? I was thinking about trying him....

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2010-12-13, 01:13

I just ordered a spell tonight, freaked me out because I have never spent that much and really, truly can't afford it...but I really do think he is legit...

I will post if I get results... I hope this works and hope everyone is doing well!!

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-16, 18:13

you guys have me really interested in getting a reading from him JUST a reading though i'll keep you posted
its funny one psychic said im going to have a addiction and its not drugs or anything like that and i think she was right im starting to get addicted to psychics is this a bad thing lol

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 10:45

i know for a fact that many have gotten work done but only a handful have seen results. definitely less than the 90+% as stated on the website. but he does seem like a genuine spellcaster though. perhaps just not strong enough because he works with white magick??

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2010-12-17, 13:55

Not trying to advocate or anything since I just ordered etc..but Hector is very honest and gives the percentage rate...he tells his clients if they have a 10-15 % rate, and well some still go ahead and order reguardless which i totally get because i think we have all been there w/ feelings of desperation...so u have to keep in mind that each situation is completely different. Also I remember one person from the last forum that didn't order a certain ritual he had recommended and she said that she skipped it thinking she could get results without it cuz she just didnt have the money at the time and got results...but then they didnt stick...so u never know if people follow thru w/ everything etc.
He does voudoo...and it is very powerful.

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-17, 20:40

lilcoug4321 wrote:Not trying to advocate or anything since I just ordered etc..but Hector is very honest and gives the percentage rate...he tells his clients if they have a 10-15 % rate, and well some still go ahead and order reguardless which i totally get because i think we have all been there w/ feelings of desperation...so u have to keep in mind that each situation is completely different. Also I remember one person from the last forum that didn't order a certain ritual he had recommended and she said that she skipped it thinking she could get results without it cuz she just didnt have the money at the time and got results...but then they didnt stick...so u never know if people follow thru w/ everything etc.
He does voudoo...and it is very powerful.

i do not wish to create doubts for you since you just bought a spell from him. you should remain positive and know that it will work for you. like i said, it does seem like it worked for some or maybe those estranged partners were going to return anyway with or without magick. However, to my knowledge, the % is awfully small. perhaps only 5% or less of his customers. you could be that 5%. i certainly was not and i followed his instructions word by word. i am not calling him a scammer. i think that he is genuine base on the fact that he does in person work and readings. the question is - how strong is his work and how powerful is he?

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcoug4321 on 2010-12-18, 02:56

@LoveProblem:

I honestly did not mean for my response to come out as the way it did. I didn't realize it til I read it back and realized I came off very defensive, to which I would like to apologize for that, that was never my intention.

Anyways...my apologies...we all need to support each other and just give encouragement and honest feedback Smile

lilcoug4321
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-18, 03:55

lilcoug4321 wrote:@LoveProblem:

I honestly did not mean for my response to come out as the way it did. I didn't realize it til I read it back and realized I came off very defensive, to which I would like to apologize for that, that was never my intention.

Anyways...my apologies...we all need to support each other and just give encouragement and honest feedback Smile

hey. no worries. it didnt sound defensive at all. i know that staying positive is very important in any spell and hearing any negative remarks does not help. i just wanted to share my experience and opinion as many members from spellsforum.net went ahead with hector because of the many positive comments on his thread.

just to set the record straight - i do not discourage anybody from using hector neither would i encourage it. but i just want to make it aware that his success rate is not 90+% as per his website. i do believe that he is an authentic partitioner. for those who wish to seek his service, i would definitely advise that you go see him in person. i think that he will be able to connect better and perhaps it will be more effective. it is just unfortunate that i live in a different continent and it will be really really expensive for me to travel to NY.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2010-12-18, 03:57

LoveProblem wrote:
lilcoug4321 wrote:@LoveProblem:

hey. no worries. it didnt sound defensive at all. i know that staying positive is very important in any spell and hearing any negative remarks does not help. i just wanted to share my experience and opinion as many members from spellsforum.net went ahead with hector because of the many positive comments on his thread.

just to set the record straight - i do not discourage anybody from using hector neither would i encourage it. but i just want to make it aware that his success rate is not 90+% as per his website. i do believe that he is an authentic partitioner. for those who wish to seek his service, i would definitely advise that you go see him in person. i think that he will be able to connect better and perhaps it will be more effective. it is just unfortunate that i live in a different continent and it will be really really expensive for me to travel to NY.

opps typo - i meant practitioner Smile

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2011-01-17, 05:35

Hi,

I just want to share with all that recent revelations shows that all my readings from Hector was inaccurate and instead everything happened exactly the opposite from what he said.

I sourced Hector's services early last year and had 3 love related works done. After closing all the rituals, I had regular readings with Hector to
get updates on the work.

Before I joined this forum, I had come to the conclusion that Hector's work was not going to bring him back to me. I thought that it could be that white magick was just not strong enough.

However, recently I found out that my ex had gotten married and their engagement happened about the same time as one of my readings with Hector when he specifically said that no marriage plans was underway as they were fighting like cats and dogs.

I have always believed Hector to be a real practitioner and not a fraud. Mainly because he seems to have a good reputation in the Voodoo community and does in-person work from his home.

Initially I was hesitant on sharing this on the forum but I think that witholding information defeats the purpose of this forum.

This got me to think about what Hope said in one of her post. If I recall correctly, she said that it is hard to get results from online casters because the genuine ones are merely religion practitioners.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top