FIGHT AGAINST SCAMMERS GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK.....at least TRY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None FIGHT AGAINST SCAMMERS GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK.....at least TRY

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 18:14

Hello,

I have gotten scammed and blackmailed on top of it all, but I have fought back, gotten some of the refunds through PayPal and my bank back, and still in dispute over some of them. This forum was created to put an end to the looting of these scumbags we have all came across in this online casters' journey but let's not stop there, let's try to get our money back . I recognized that it may be too late for some of us to request a refund...but for those of us that can still go after them. Here are some of the steps we can take to fight back:

• You can dispute the transaction with PayPal if it is within 45 days of the transaction date (I suggest not to wait until the end of the 45 days if you suspect fraud)
  • You can file a claim with your bank if you used your debit cards - contact your bank to find out what their dispute procedures are
  • You can file a claim with your credit card company - contact your credit card company and find out what their dispute filing process is as each company differs from the other
  • Also contact Western Union and Money Gram if you have used their services in sending money to see what options are available to you
Some people give up before the fight, please do not be one of those people - Do everything you can to fight back and get your money back!

Blue-

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: FIGHT AGAINST SCAMMERS GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK.....at least TRY

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 18:18

{moving topic related questions and responses to this thread from other pages}

[quote="Love13"]Blue - I wanted to ask, how are you getting some of your money back from casters you've been scammed by? I have to ask, since I've been scammed thousands of dollars.

[quote="Blue"]Love13 - I contacted my bank and PayPal and filed a non-receipt claim/dispute explaining what had happened. By the time I filed these complaints, I have researched and gathered lots of proofs on these scumbags and one of them, this Mary aka Maryann aka Conrad Mitchell, was blackmailing me and was sending me threatening emails and voice mails. I told her to cease and to dare call me again and she will have the FBI internet fraud at her door, I told her that I knew where she lived and am in contact with some of her victims and that we will see her in court.
I provided PayPal with a copy of all the proofs I had on her, so PayPal credited my money back. My bank has also credited my money back but they give 60 days for all to be processed, so the end of this month will conclude this dispute.

I am currently disputing payment to the so called High Priest Abayomi Aaliyah with PayPal, another scam. Yesterday was the deadline for him to respond since I have escalated the dispute to PayPal to rule on. He did not even bother to respond...so I am going to win this one as well.

Who scammed you and how did you pay them, hopefully you can get a refund.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: FIGHT AGAINST SCAMMERS GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK.....at least TRY

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 18:22

Questions from:
Love13 wrote:

Thanks so much for your help. I've been scammed by a few casters, some I paid through paypal and some sadly through Western union.

What kind of proof would I have to provide paypal?

My answer:

Blue wrote:

For PayPal, if the transaction is within the 45 days, you can file the dispute right away, hopefully you can do this at least and get your money back there. For proofs: I took part of my email records, I documented scam/ripoff reports on the person and collected written evidence from blogs and the like. I added my written statements and various failed attempts to resolve the matter amicably. I am happy to help you gather evidence if you want to, just let me know.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 18:24

[quote="Blue"]Love13 -

I am currently disputing payment to the so called High Priest Abayomi Aaliyah with PayPal, another scam. Yesterday was the deadline for him to respond since I have escalated the dispute to PayPal to rule on. He did not even bother to respond...so I am going to win this one as well.

Love13 - I am happy to report that PayPal have decided in my favor and that I have won the dispute against another scammer() High Priest Abayomi Aaliya!
I am pleased to see justice rendered...! I am very grateful and if any of you would like me to assist in your fight against scammers or need someone to help gather evidence in your case, please let me know.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-17, 18:27

I have managed to pull over questions and answers from my other threads as well as questions and responses from other members here pertaining to the topic above. You can see from what I have reported that, I have tried and I have won for all three disputes and let me reiterate this: if any of you would like me to assist in your fight against scammers or need someone to help gather evidence in your case, please let me know and I mean it.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-18, 01:41

Thanks so much for all your help and for being so inspiring. We can't think of ourselves like victims, even if we may feel that way sometimes with these lowlife scammers.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-18, 04:40

Love13 wrote:Thanks so much for all your help and for being so inspiring. We can't think of ourselves like victims, even if we may feel that way sometimes with these lowlife scammers.

Love13 - That is right, "we cannot think of ourselves as victims, even though we do feel this way" for the fact that these scumbags have victimized and violated us in our lowest moments, while in our most vulnerable states.

This is more reason why, I am very determined to demand some justice, at least to try before i think that the case is hopeless. With this outlook and new found attitude, we call all win and/or at least re-empower ourselves to do what we can to stop them.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernardkt1 on 2010-09-18, 07:15

True, I support you

Bernardkt1
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-18, 14:17

The only problem I encountered when trying to get my money back is that most credit cards and paypal have a limit on the time you can do a charge back, 45 or 60 days and sometimes we do take that time waiting for the spells to manifest. So it only works if you discover the caster is a scam in really early and most of us have our hopes on the spells, so we do not want to see reality until it hits us in the face!.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-18, 16:04

Hope, you are absolutely right, like they say and it is true that when people don't fall, nobody will learn from their fall, what I am saying is if people don't use these scumbags and gotten scammed, people like me and others would not have taken heed of their words of advise about that particular scumbag and act carefully. by the same token, it makes me sad that some people have to go through things like that, totally unfair...

to those people, I say, they may not get their money back due to time limitations and the likes but they can empower themselves, warn others about these lowlives so they don't get scammed. By so doing, we are direclty and indirectly taking money out of the scumbags' hands, and this somehow satisfying, and is in a way a victory in itself.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-22, 15:01

Blue,

I'm trying to get my money back through paypal from one of these frauds, could you help me? I sent you a PM! Thanks!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-22, 15:19

Hello Daisy,

How are you?

It will be my pleasure! I have responded to your PM and have also sent you information about the subject.
I will send you winning case language to file your Paypal dispute if you want me to. I will; also show you my expedited winning technique, to apply whithin PayPal policies. Just let me know.

Look for another PM from me, as I forgot to attach another file on the subject.

Thanks

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-22, 17:22

Hi blue, can you share with us the wining case language to file a Paypal dispute?
I have one that I will like to file and it is not over 60 days yet.
Thanks
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-22, 18:15

I could be wrong, but I think it's 45 days to file a dispute....
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-24, 05:59

daisy wrote:I could be wrong, but I think it's 45 days to file a dispute....

Yes, for PayPal, it is 45days,

Daisy, I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-24, 06:00

Hope wrote:Hi blue, can you share with us the wining case language to file a PayPal dispute?
I have one that I will like to file and it is not over 60 days yet.
Thanks

Yes, Dispute time frame for PayPal, is 45days.

Hope, I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-24, 06:24

TIPS ON HOW TO WIN YOUR DISPUTES WITH PAYPAL, CREDIT CARD COMPANIES, ETC

To win a dispute case:
· You need to have credibility (this will be inhow you present information in your case)
· Maintain credibility
· Do not contradict yourself
· Have proofs and present good, simple, logicaland solid arguments
· Always make sure that nothing you say or writecontradicts your own statements.
· Show andPoint to reasonable doubts against the other’s party standing and/or reputation– if you can have proofs that discredit the opponent, you will have theadvantage and upper hand in the case. Good luck!

With PayPal; My Process is very simple:
· File the dispute
· Escalate dispute to claim after 2-4days forPayPal to decide on
· Monitor dispute closely in order to providetimely responses, comments and proofs
· Win the case

Copy of recent PayPaldispute filed
The following is how I word my dispute against the fakespell casters:
Dispute
9/3/201015:06 PDT - Buyer: I ordered some Meditation work andservices from this seller, where a performance report will be sent to me by theseller at the completion of the service. Due to the seller's professionalservice history report, along with some personal problems on my part, I havedecided that the work was not needed anymore therefore, I contacted the sellerand informed him about my decision and humbly requested that the money paid forthe services I have not yet received be credited back to my account. Heresponded once to ask me why I did not send some information I was supposed tosend him and did not respond to subsequent emails sent after. I am humblyasking the seller through this dispute to please credit the payment back to myaccount. I sincerely hope we can resolve this dispute amicably. Thank you!

Additional Information andfurther comment
9/6/2010 17:33 PDT - Buyer: Prior toopening this dispute, I have tried to resolve this refund request with theseller, I sent messages that were left answered, even though seller onlyresponded to one of my emails, those that were sent after were left unanswered.I have requested a refund from seller after becoming aware of seller'sprofessional service reputation which contributed to my serious doubts aboutthe seller's ability to deliver the services I ordered, successfully. Inaddition, I have reports from people who have ordered services from this sellerand they reported that they were all scammed by the seller, that he took theirmonies and never provided any services. I have made various attempts to ask theseller to refund me for the services I paid for which he has not yet delivered.My emails were left unanswered. I hope that this dispute can be resolvedamicably and that my account will be credited. Please contact me if you haveany questions.

Thanks.
Blue

The reason I word my dispute this way is tomake sure that I stand a fighting chance with PayPal first, build credibility, thento have the opportunity to provide all the proofs I have gathered on thecaster. You have to remember that spellcasting/psychic related services are mostly considered by PayPal to beintangible goods. (You have to be aware of this information in order to knowhow to use it in your favor) Therefore , I word my dispute in such a way thatit is clearly stated in the wording that a service report was to have been sentfor the services ordered along withproof of completion. You know these scam bags do not do that, they cannot goback and claim that they have sent you anything, nor provide any trackingnumber for any package sent (since there is no record of that on PayPal). Thisway, you have the opportunity to build your case against them and show yourproofs. My experience is that if you donot do that, they claim that they have given you a reading and that you gotwhat you pay for and since a reading is intangible; your case may be weak ifyou do not include the above word/language in your case.
This wasexactly my wording for the latest case I filed and won with PayPal. Your casedetails may be different but you can modify and include the appropriateinformation where needed. I will also beglad to help build your case if you provide me with the details.

It is also agood idea to keep on emailing the caster and keeping copies of these emails,you will need them and they also serve as proofs that you have tried to resolvethe matter directly with the seller but to no avail.
Once youfile the dispute, wait for 2-3 days or more then escalate the dispute to claimfor PayPal to decide on, this expedites the whole dispute process instead ofhaving to wait through the time frame assigned for the dispute resolution.

Aboutproofs: let me know if you need help gathering and presenting proofs – Itweighs in your favor to mention the seller’s refund policy or money backguaranteed if any –your email will serve as proofs as well.

Let me knowif you have any questions.

Blue

Excerpt from: http://universallovespells.com/guarantee.html

Money backguaranteed proof: see below

POWERFUL SPELLS
Click for my powerful Voodoo spells
I cast love, protection and revengespells. I am the person you need if you're looking for a real caster
_

REAL RESULTS
Click to read my clients' comments
I am proud to announce that my spellsprovide real and fast results.
_

2006-2009 © Copyright universallovespells.com
All rights reserved.

30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

How many online spell casters takeadvantage of their clients and don't even answer once they are paid? Accordingto my clients: A LOT! Therefore, I want to reassure you that I will provide youwith the service and guidance you pay for.
How does it work?
After you place your order, you have30 days to judge the quality of my services. If you are not satisfiedbecause I don't answer your emails (which won't happen) you can simplyrequest to get your money back.
Are results guaranteed?
No. First, 30 days wouldn't beenough to consider the success of a spell or not. Secondly, authentic spellcasters do not guarantee the results of the spells they cast because each caseis different so that it's absolutely impossible to determine if a spell will besuccessful... until it actually works. I insist on the fact that my guaranteeonly concerns my seriousness after you paid: I WILL answer you and actuallycast a spell for you. I am a real professional.”

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-24, 07:50

dear Blue
This is amazing. Thanks a lot for your immense help. It'd help us a lot.

thanks again
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-24, 14:38

Blue wrote:
daisy wrote:I could be wrong, but I think it's 45 days to file a dispute....

Yes, for PayPal, it is 45days,

Daisy, I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blue

Blue, thank you so much! you have truly been great! I have sent you a reply on PM, please let me know what you think!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-24, 14:51

Blue, thank you, that information is very helpful and I am sure will help many.
We must find a way to make it public, not just for the forum.
I am thinking in opening a page to guide people how to file claims against spellcasters.
The way I see it, their business is growing because there is money coming form the innocent people who they take advantage of.
If you search on google for spellcasters or love spells, all you get are the same people and the same old scams, I guess real casters do not pay so much money in advertising!
But if everyone starts doing charge backs and winning them, these scumbags will feel it in their pockets and probably wont be able to pay for their expensive adds!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-24, 15:49

Hope,

You are welcome!
I like your idea, and I am happy to help as well. I have a thing with navigation the law-various form of laws, understanding them and applying them to reality and I will be delighted to assist. Let's tell those scumbags that the same way they took our money, we will come together, use the law to get it back (if we don't put them in jail in addition).

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-24, 16:50

Blue wrote:Hope,

You are welcome!
I like your idea, and I am happy to help as well. I have a thing with navigation the law-various form of laws, understanding them and applying them to reality and I will be delighted to assist. Let's tell those scumbags that the same way they took our money, we will come together, use the law to get it back (if we don't put them in jail in addition).

Blue

oooo .. I just lothe idea of seeing these sick buggers behind bars!!!! makes me feel more positive :

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-24, 16:51

oops, that was,"just the idea of seeing".. hegot too excited Wink

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-24, 17:26

LR wrote:oops, that was,"just the idea of seeing".. hegot too excited Wink

LR,

There is nothing wrong with the joy of anticipation of winning results

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 15:05

I just had a great idea, do you see all the Google and paid adds about spells that keep pooping out everywhere and they are always the same scammers, well, they pay for every click, so every time you click their link and visit their page, Google charges them from 0.35 to 2.00 per click.

So, feel free to click on them and visit their pages, stay in there for a while and click some links. They will be paying lots of money in advertising and if we get toogether we can make a small dent in their pockets.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 15:33

LOL that is so funny!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 15:35

I was just thinking the same thing - I'll be clicking away like wild fire from here on out - ha ha ha ha ha ha - this is going to be great fun - we'll break them, see how long they'll be able to stay trading on the net hee hee hee

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 15:48

By the way, facebooks adds are much more expensive, they start at $1.00 and up per click, so if you see them - click click and click! lol!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-27, 16:14

I am currently fighting against Fiona Jones (as well as Michelle Malo). I spent a goodpart of £700.00 on the spell. I sent her a mail yesterday and she replied immediately saying I am not supposed to be talking that way to a real caster, and the spirits are threatened too.(It as though she was trying to intimidate me and not the other way around). Althoguh it is a bit scary to deal with ppl like this, if you not try, you will not go anywhere. So, I'd encourage people to put a brave front and fight r your money. Aftall it is OUR money that we are talking abt here...

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 16:55

Do not let anyone intimidate you, they are not real casters so what spirits are they talking about?
Lets see if the spirits can help them win the claim!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-27, 18:20

LR wrote:I am currently fighting against Fiona Jones (as well as Michelle Malo). I spent a goodpart of £700.00 on the spell. I sent her a mail yesterday and she replied immediately saying I am not supposed to be talking that way to a real caster, and the spirits are threatened too.(It as though she was trying to intimidate me and not the other way around). Althoguh it is a bit scary to deal with ppl like this, if you not try, you will not go anywhere. So, I'd encourage people to put a brave front and fight r your money. Aftall it is OUR money that we are talking abt here...

LR,

Do not be afraid nor intimidated by those wanna be charlatans, they are nothing but the scams they will always be. Stand strong and you will win.
I have recently dealt with this psychic, who on top of scamming me started blackmailing me because I was naive enough to trust what she said at first and have provided her with my ex's personal info including contact information. Little did I know that after taking my money, she was going to start threatening to call him and tell him everything if I didn't send her more money....I was afraid at first then I was so upset and fed up that I decided, to hell with her and her threats. One day when I was done with feeling afraid and taken advantage of, I decided to fight back. During the course of the fight, I received phone including and voice mail and email threats. Then this scumbag would send me weird email messages with nothing but crosses as the sender and as part of the subject...I was warned not to read them and to delete then as soon I see them. There is more to this and I don't want to post it all here, you can PM me you want or I can continue this later. Long story short, I won, I got my money back, at least I got justice one way by getting my money back. God will punish her for the psychological anguish and pain she put me through, as well as those she succeeded in ruining.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-27, 18:24

Hey Blue
Thanks a bunch for that pep talk! you have been really very helpful and supportive to all of us. Thanks again.
I am def not going to be intimidated by these hooligans!!

thanks chick Smile you are a star Smile)

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-27, 18:29

LR,

Thanks so those uplifting words Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy We ought to support one another because we share a common cause!

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meg on 2010-09-27, 19:47

At Blue- Sorry for your ordeal and good job on fighting these frauds
LR- hang in there and do not let these fraudsters scare you, they have no power!
Meg
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FABIANA on 2010-09-27, 23:25

Hi,

unluckily i have been scammed by that scourges of Micheal Oluso and by Dark Magik Proffessionals.

i am now waiting results from other spellcasters i doubt he is cheating me, too. but i still try to trust him.

the problem is that these guys get paid by money gram or western union, and there is no way of getting refunds there, i guess.

Besides, sincerely it is shameful and naive to go to talk the person at the desk of those services that one had ordered a "love spell" or whatever spell.... at least in my country people would laugh in one s face to know one is able to loose big amounts in U$S in these "services". Besides money gram and western union have a clause which reads that the money sent is "for family help".... there was an office from money gram which denied my sending money there because of this fact,.... caUSE an african name couldn be my relative.... then i did it from another office, but the rule is that.

hopefully i could get the money back.... by paypal it has been months and one year ago.... madam boudicca, divinelovespells.com, alizon yates, abigail christensen....

FABIANA
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-28, 00:44

I'm sorry hun, you can only file a dispute with paypal within 45 days Sad
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-28, 02:45

Welcome Fabiana
I wish you the best with the caster you are working with now,

Unfortunately some of these casters that took your money have already been mentioned in this forum, but there are some new names in your list that I did not see before.

Please post a list of them in the in this threat so we can keep track of them, at least it will help others find them.

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/spell-caster-s-discussions-f1/scammers-fakes-no-result-tried-and-tested-t4.htm
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-07, 15:08

I got my money back from Samuel Souza today! yay!! I filed a paypal case, and made a good argument, he didn't even bother to fight it. he just sent me an email saying, since i don't have faith anymore, the spell won't work, and he's issuing me a refund! bounce bounce bounce
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-08, 18:06

I think it's great when someone does get their money returned for a spell failure. In my case I would be a LOT better off financially if I could collect for spell fails. Paypal is pretty firm with ther 45 day cutoff (though in rare cases make an exception), but is a lot better than paying by cc.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top