Sangoma Ivy - www.gogosmuthi.co.za

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Sangoma Ivy - www.gogosmuthi.co.za

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-26, 19:35

Sorry for the wait, it seemed a bit foolish of me to hide to identity of the caster, no matter my reasons.

The topic I posted earlier was deleted so I was give the full story again;

I was referred to the Sangoma(Ivy) by Lee, an associate of sorts with AIRR (I think they're called) with Lucky Mojo (Luckymojo.com). Lee told me that for complex cases that she sometimes refers clients to Ivy, an ignitated Sangoma from South Africa. I emailed Ivy and she seems very nice, knowledble of her practice and such and honest. Ivy had a death in her family in the midst of our early email conversations so she went on Hiatus for about a week and a half while she dealt with the trauma in her family.
While Ivy was on hiatus I spoke more with Lee about her. Lee told me that she personally knows Ivy and she knows that she went away for quite sometime for her igniations so Lee says she knows for sure that she is ignitated and fully consumed in her craft. Lee also told me that the clients she has referred to Ivy have not really came back to her and told her anything about the work that Ivy has done for them but she says this done not alarm her or make her doubt Ivy because people are told that once they get their results they should in a way "shut the door" on the casting, not talk to much about it or dwell on it and continue their lives as normal that this ables the casting to complete and settle within their lives. She says that she's sure, or she would think that if someone was displeased with the workings of Ivy that they would return to her(lee) and express their disapproval about her referencing but no one has ever came back to her speaking negatively about Ivy.

Well, when Ivy returned I agreed that I would like to work with her. After discussing my situation she told me what needed to be done. She gave me her address for payment and the form of address she gave me, western union or moneygram was the kind of payment it seemed she wanted. I told her I did not feel comfortable with that so she spoke with Lee and Lee agreed to allow me to send money to her paypal or moneybookers (preferably paypal) account and which she would wire to Ivys bank and Ivy would get the money that way. Being that paypal is the safest way, I agreed on paypal. She also said she needed my mailing address because she would need to send me herbs for me to do simple things with while she does the casting and working of the spirits.
I told her that I lived with my parents, because I am home from school for summer and they would be very suspicious about a package from SA with herbs in it. So she told me that she could send the package to a Fedex store and I could pick up the package from there. So she does accommodate to your needs which I thought was very nice.

I like the kind of work a Sangoma does and how they go about it, its very interesting that they use spirits of your family, relative friends of the family, ancestors and spirits that are in someway connected to you, to help with the castings which she says make its more personal, easier to deal with the spirits because they are very willing to help and also its very reassuring because they are in some way positively connected to you.

Before I send her anything, what do you guys think?

Here is her website and she even has a link to her facebook account on her website.
http://gogosmuthi.co.za/

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Sangoma Ivy - www.gogosmuthi.co.za

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-27, 11:02

No comments on her? Anyone checked out her website or anything?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-27, 14:55

Unless someone posts a negative about her she may be worth trying.

The fact that she is being accomodating sounds hopeful.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-07-27, 17:21

If no one post a comment may be just because we have nothing to say, many of us are very suspicious about getting involved with anyone from Africa.
You are so convinced she is real and we all wish you the best luck.

I will give you few tips:

Just because you send the money via paypal to someone else, it does not mean you are protected, paypal protects you from fraudulent transactions or defective items, but service transactions are not protected by paypal, been there, done that.

New site, opened on May 2011, too soon to get any real reviews, positive or negative.
0a. lastupdate : 2011-05-16 07:06:09+02
0b. emailsource : lee@redgroup.co.za
0c. emailposted : Mon, 16 May 2011 07:05:45 +0200
0d. emailsubject : New domain gogosmuthi.co.za
0g. historycount : 1
0h. invoiceno : 1882229
0i. contracttype : NEW
0j. rcsversion : $Revision: 2.1 $ $Date: 2011/04/21 06:23:11 $
1a. domain : gogosmuthi.co.za
1b. action : N
1c. Registrar : UniForum S.A.
2a. registrant : Segane, Ivy
Hope this helps
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-28, 19:21

Now I am a bit suspicious.

Why is Lee's email the emailsource for the setup of the site. I emailed Lee about it and she admits to setting the site up for Ivy to get her started because Ivy has just recently started doing work for clients who can not personally come to see her face-to-face which is why Ivy also does not have a paypal account and why Lee is allowing her to use hers.

Hmmmm, now I'm a bit more hesitant. She seemed to true, now I don't know. silent

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-07-28, 22:39

I did not know Lee was the same person who registered the page.
The Lee who registered the page is from South Africa, at least her email is from a South African site (lee@redgroup.co.za), I will look into that site latter when I have more time. Did Lee tell you she was from South Africa as well?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-29, 10:40

Yes, Lee did tell me she was in South Africa which is why she says she has met Ivy personally and knows her and why she agreed to help her with her site as she is just now beginning to work with clients elsewhere.

I don't know, now I'm a bit confused. I spoke to a Palo about her and if he knew of work done by Sangoma's and he said generally they are healers but because they work with spirits they can very well do other things.

He suggests that I be weary of a caster that makes promises before they consults the spirits. Generally they need to consult the spirits because spirits are inclined to give you what you truly need and not just something you want, if your heart is heavy enough for something the spirits are more likely to grant it to you but they MUST be consulted

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum