www.hoodoospells.org Papa Salomon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.hoodoospells.org Papa Salomon

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-04, 23:15

I just recently began emailing Papa Salomon from hoodoospells.org but I don't know much about him.

He has pictures up but those could be stolen and he is only payable via paypal. Also, he gave me a seemingly generic response saying that someone was cursing me but when I asked him who it was he told me everything will be clear once the spell is casted.

Scam?
Anyone have any thoughts on him? Tried him?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.hoodoospells.org Papa Salomon

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-05, 21:22

Does anyone know anything about him? He has pictures, seems to know his stuff but I'm not sure about the "someone cursing me" bit he told me.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-12, 20:03

Just ran across this one. Don't go to him. You will get speal of '...tears came to my eyes as this was the first time the gods spoke directly to me ... ' or something like that.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by junebug on 2011-06-18, 07:17

@joanna I received an email of the same sort.

@coraleec Did your email say the same thing?

This is what I received in my second email:

"I must be honest with you, I could not hold my tears, since this is the first time she contacts me directly.

After this, the root of the problem has been shown, and I could saw a
very close person doing black magic on your lover. Do you know who am I
speaking about?
"

Just wanted to share. If anyone receive the same blurbbage, post it here for everyone to see, for the benefit of the misguide Razz .

junebug
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-18, 10:31

Yes that was it. I sent him a couple of email messages from two different email accounts to see what he would say, if he was real or not. I also focused on different areas of my life on both messages and he said the exact same thing. New gods must pop up and 'speak to him for the first time'. I liked the pictures but...after getting the same message I didn't reply.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-18, 15:26

When we are desperate or hurting seems like the time these scammers pounce.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by junebug on 2011-06-19, 01:28

Geez...

Thanks for sharing joanna.

I'm glad my payment wouldn't go though. LOL. Luckily, I kept having an unsettled feeling in my chest and searched everywhere online for an answer.

I think I may have just found it. ;-)

junebug
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-19, 08:26

Sorry @junebug that it took me so long to respond but I'm glad you decided to not going with him.

He gave me the same story about "tears coming to my (his) eyes" bit that he gave @joanna

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by junebug on 2011-06-21, 04:05

No worries.

They are good at storytelling. I like to stories tell too, I like to tell stories about the truth.

junebug
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mona on 2011-07-08, 22:10

I have to warn you all that this man is a great scam and fraudster. I put my complete trust in him and believed in him 100%. I asked him to do a revenge spell and he first started out by telling me he had a vision and "I must be honest with you, I could not hold my tears, since this is the first time she contacts me directly.

After this, the root of the problem has been shown, and I could saw a
very close person doing black magic on your lover. Do you know who am I
speaking about?"
Oh how I wish I had found this web site weeks ago. He offered two prices and said the more expensive one would bring me results "almost immediately and 10 out of 10 were happy with the results. So like a fool I went for the more expensive one which costed nearly $500. In one of his last letters he said that the spell was a vow between us and i should never break this vow or it would come back to me. I am convinced he tells people this because he does not want them to highlight his scam spells when they discover they don't work. After nearly five weeks went by and I saw no results, I opened a case with Paypal and showed they all these template letters. Of course, even though I as the customer did not receive service for my money, Paypal favored this scam artist over me because they would not want to loose his service as he is bring in a lot of money to this multi billion $ enterprise every day. Please beware my friends. Please don't waste you money on this so called hoodoo priest. And don't let his photos fool you.

mona
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-08, 22:36

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard of him before, but I'm sure in time someone will ask about him.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mona on 2011-07-09, 09:02

Wish me luck. I am trying now to work with my credit Card company since paypal are an unjust enterprise. It's a pity this web site is way down google search engine. It would have saved me a lot of money if it had shown up in the first google page when I typed in his name. On the conturary, all I saw were false deceiving testomonies by his friends.

mona
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-09, 12:48

Yes, I agree. I am so glad I found this site. I posted this topic a while ago and I quickly diverted from him when I noticed that he spilled the some old "holding back tears" and blah-de-blah about some goddess speaking to him for the first time assuring him that he would be successful in my case.

He is truly a scammer. I thankfully never paid him any money but I hope everyone who did can get their money back.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None papa solomon at hoodoospells.org or fiona at haitianspells.com

Post by diablot69 on 2011-07-30, 19:47

Has anyone had any luck with either. They both responded to my inquiry buti d not want to be scammed. Any one know of voodoo practicioners that actually work? I need a love spell

diablot69
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-19, 01:01

LOL OMG this is funny and mad at the same time!! I emailed that basterd papa salomon few days ago and had the same replies!! the thin is that he asked for pictures of me and my boyfriend and unfortunately I did !!! I haven't pay him any money yet thanks to you guys coz I was checking on google about him and found loads of website thanking him only this forum is showing the bare truth!!!! I'm thankful guys. OMG I was this close to send him $497USD. oh yeah he told me the spell will shw results after 7 days and 3 days of preparation!!

Thanks guys for this website I'm gratefull!! however, I'v been recommended by some user to High Priestess Cerddor'ion over this website: http://www.lovespellscasters.com/services.html does anyone know about her??
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 01:47

The latter is a scammer too. There are some valid ones posted on the forum.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top