Post by Maggie on 2011-07-30, 20:02

Sorry I have not.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.changeyourlifespells.com

Post by arwen* on 2011-07-31, 07:33

It is so funny website, that I couldn't resist to try it - but hardly that it isn't fake Rolling Eyes
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-07-31, 08:12

This forum here is really nice and helpfull. I started to think about spells few days ago not because of love problems or something like that, but because I want to help my son to get a job which is promised to him year ago.

I contacted few casters but after reading all your experiences I gave up. They asked me 300-400 $ but I don't think so Crying or Very sad
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-07-31, 11:17

how did you find them?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-07-31, 11:31

googling ...

I tried to ask spell casting from people on secretspells.org and they gave totally unrealistic offer for 400$ so I gave up.

I had reading from angel-magic.co.uk but it was very general. In fact I asked woman presented as Angel for spell casting and she offered me one free casting and said that I can wait for a some time to see if this one will help...I told her that I want to pay for some more, but it was few days ago and she didn't emailed me back.

I don't know - I found some impressive websites but after some time always found some evidences of fraud here or elsewhere on internet.

last one I saw is izabael.com which looks really nice - but I am not sure any more...
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-31, 15:48

I looked at the site and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It seems a bit simple, besides the few special effects. I don't see where I can email her or contact her in any way.
I also did a run through as if I was going to buy the "Hair change" spell, and it only asked for name, year of birth and to add details of what i want. I clicked submit and it asked for a payment of $19. I didn't go through with it though.

Is hair change and eye color change even possible? I mean really.

Also, the testimonies seem fake, scripted and not at all genuine.

If you try her let me know and keep updated though, I will be shocked if it works but who knows, I'm willing to be surprised lol.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-07-31, 18:20

Is hair change and eye color even possible. I don't know, but this site looks like a cartoon...I don't think that is for real, especially because there is no such a thing like a contact mail address.

Did you check on izabael.com? This site looks so different Neutral I like it.
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum