Priest of Magumba - Lamija Sirrom - powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Priest of Magumba - Lamija Sirrom - powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com

Post by Greenwitch on 2010-09-14, 20:34

i am currently casting a spell from Priest of Magumba, said i will see results, will let everybody know after 3 days.
he also has a spell advice and counseling Blog, you can check it out.
http://www.spellsadviceandcounsel.blogspot.com/

Greenwitch
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None priest of Magumba

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-15, 00:21

Hey-

I wanted to check Greenwitch - how did you find the Priest of Magumba? Is there anything about him that made him seem legitimate? Also how much does he charge?

Thanks!

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None priest of Magumba

Post by TC on 2010-09-16, 09:44

Hi Greenwitch - I hope you don't mind me asking but where are you from?

TC

Back to top Go down

None Re: Priest of Magumba - Lamija Sirrom - powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com

Post by Bernardkt1 on 2010-09-18, 07:09

I dont know about this Medina... But i got my own results from the priest of Magumba, all though it was quite expensive, at least it worked and that's the most important.
i have proof and evidence, but i cant seem to attach files here, so you can e-mail me for proof.
bernardkt1@yahoo.com

Bernardkt1
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None priest of Magumba

Post by Bernardkt1 on 2010-09-18, 07:13

They are definitely getting smarter and wiser, but i pray you all find the wisdom to overcome them. I don't need to contact any of them to get my spells cast. I got my results from priest of Magumba, i think his link was posted on one spells blog last year.

Bernardkt1
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernardkt1 on 2010-09-18, 07:25

i have proof, but i dont know how to post here, but i will keep trying to figure it out.
my e-mail though is: bernardkt1@yahoo.com

Bernardkt1
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-18, 10:36

Bernardkt1 wrote:I dont know about this Medina... But i got my own results from the priest of Magumba, all though it was quite expensive, at least it worked and that's the most important.
i have proof and evidence, but i cant seem to attach files here, so you can e-mail me for proof.
[url=mailto://bernardkt1@yahoo.com
bernardkt1@yahoo.com[/quote[/url]]

Hi there Bernardkt....
Please contact HOPE (the person that created this forum) and i'mn sure it'z not that hard to post the attachments here. Tiancai posted all the recepits and things to expose a scam. you can do it as well....

regards
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Priest of Magumba Another Scam from Nigeria - Stay Away

Post by Bernardkt1 on 2010-09-18, 11:38

kk, i'll do that LR

Bernardkt1
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None priest of Magumba

Post by Blue on 2010-09-18, 13:21

Bernardkt1 wrote:i have proof, but i dont know how to post here, but i will keep trying to figure it out.
my e-mail though is: bernardkt1@yahoo.com

We will love to see your proof(s), BTW: can you state here the kind of proofs you have in the meantime? I suggest you contact Hope for help in getting your proofs uploaded so we can all see them. You can also PM Tiancai and ask her how she was able to post her proofs on that particular thread.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-18, 15:29

Absolutely Hope, I concur and thank you for your continued efforts to weed out these scumbags....Keep up the good work!

And to those coming on this noble forum with obscure intentions, WE WILL FIND you and TAKE YOU OUT! This much we guarantee and promise you. You are all warned.

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Miscellaneous

Post by TC on 2010-09-18, 17:21

Sorry guys - didn't know where to post this so I said i'd start a Miscellaneous thread - I just got an email into my span folder from a Kevin Mejia - there are attachments which I am not going to open just in case - but this is the email I received

Kevin Mejia Kevin Mejiakvmejiacali@yahoo.com

Send e-mail
Find e-mail Add to contactsTo
Sent: 18 September 2010 20:51:43
To:
2 attachments | Download all attachments (282.5 KB)
IMG00110-...jpg (274.0 KB) , my dvl.jpg (8.5 KB)

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days. Wait, it's safe! | I'm not sure, show content
Hey! It's me kevin from the spell forum, i promised to let you know after i get the results. The spell just delivered results yesterday and i thought it would be best to let you know.
i hope you are doing good, and i want to let you know that you shouldn't loose hope. i almost lost hope, but i got my results now. i attached a copy of the western union payment i sent to the spell caster. I am very happy right now, and i pray that you can happy too.
Hugs,
Kevin.

I hope this makes sense - I couldn't copy it in the way like Tiancai did with the header of the email and that - this was the best that I could do - anyone else get anything like this

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-18, 18:09

Is this the blubird666 chap?? unless and until you can see the caster and the otehr details, it ispretty hard to say anything Timi.... mail him back and ask him for more details abt the caster and send me the attachments, lemme have a look.....

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-18, 18:10

by the way, Timi: This is,"LR". you know me.

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-18, 18:14

I'd forgotten about bluebird666 - but we asked them to post them here and as far as I know my email address isn't showing on this - it must be from the old blog - are you sure you want me to forward this - there may be viruses or anything like that attached

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-18, 18:16

well, I have antivirus on my system. . plus if it has virus, itll reject it right away and I wont be able to open it. So, dont worry.. lemme chk this out.

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-18, 18:18

Plus in any case, mail Kevin and ask him where he saw ur ID and how he knows you and more proof. Tell him no one can trust the internet and he need not explain his spells in detail, (obviously that cud be a secret or the likes).. but then he needs to show you every possibleproof abt the caster and himself and his email conversations if possible..(he can share some conversations, dont you think?)

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-18, 18:19

just sent it to you

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-18, 20:12

Mejiakvmejiacali@yahoo.com is not a register user of this forum, so it must be someone from the old blog TC.
One way or another, stay away from him ... anyone fishing is suspicious.
And they even went to the trouble to send you a fake western union receipt.

By the way bluebird666 has been very quiet lately, wonder why ...
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-19, 02:08

Yes thank you so much! I had a feeling he was a scam, but it's good to have this forum to watch our backs. I can't believe how many scammers have been coming from Nigeria lately.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-19, 07:23

14 days? yeah right!!!! and we trust him!! when the hell will they even stop? rotten piece of crap!

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-19, 07:39

TC:
Apart from the other proofs to show that Kevin could well be a part of the scam.. here is a good one..

In your question 2, you had asked him where he found the spell caster, he sent you a link, right? The link leads to : Priest of Magumba

But then according to his western union receipt, he had sent $3000.00 to Lamia Sirrom?

Smell SCAM yet?! Wink geek cheers

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-19, 07:41

Guyz PLZZZ be careful, another scammer doing the rounds now is: Lamija Sirrom or Priest of Magumba...
.. and if someone by the name of Kevin Mejia tries to promote either of them or any other caster, plz ignore.. dont waste your money...
Hope this helps..

regards
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-19, 14:17

There is a small correction here..
I mailed the spellcaster guy that KevinMeji mailed TC about..
The person is called Priest Magumba, and his full name is : Lamija Sirrom!I asked him to provide all the details. Here are his details:
He had attached a pic of his, he looks like a kid in the pic!!!!
Below are all the details you require. I have never done this before, I had to do special consultation and rituals to the spirits before doing it.
1. My Photograph is attached
2. Full Name : Lamija Sirrom
3. Address: 312 Gambari Street, Ikeja. Lagos. 23401
4. Country of Origin: Burundi
Country of Residence: Nigeria.
5. The Kind of magic I use is Ancient Powerful African Voodoo, Black Magic and White Magic. These are applied according to the situation of the complainant.
I will help you do what you want, please try to tell people about my good works after you see results in 14 days.

Priest.
peace Unto You.

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-19, 16:37

I merged the Miscellaneous topic with this one as it looks like it is the same person.
You all know my opinion about Nigerian scams, so I personally will never pay for any service from Nigeria nor send that large amount of money via Western Union to anyone at all.
Before you send any money to Nigeria, Google "Nigeria Scams" and do your research.
All the REAL forum members are getting tired of these scams, please be aware that NO ONE will believe your lies and you will be discredited and exposed!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-19, 18:10

Hi Hope
So very true.. Im trying my best to find all evidences to expose some of these scumbags....Im kinda wasting some time on this and am neglecting my own university work a bit, but then Ive lost so much monethat I wont chill until I expose these lot (at least a few) to the cybercrime department.. It might sound a bit dramatic, but Im seriously annoyed at how they are preying on ppl. like us.
LR

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-20, 17:55

Dear fellow Members,

I have received the same email as TC above and wonder where he got my email from...but I am not going to be deceived by any so called proofs that are only fabricated by this individual for the sole purpose of you know what.

Anyone can walk into any western union branch, pick up a send money booklet, fill it out and use it as proof. What is proof is the confirmation of money pick-up from western union showing that the money has been picked up with all the pick up details: location, receiver's information, amount, transaction details and etc. What that Kevin sent did not show any proof. Even with this information, and due to how smart these fraudsters are operating, I wouldn't even believe the proof because, for all you know, they could be sending money to one of their own and then recuperating it later, just to fool us. Well I have news for these scumbags: you cannot fool anyone, especially not us,

I tell them all to get out of this forum, else, they will be disgraced and banned.

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-05, 18:40

Hey guys,

I also received the same email from Kevin and sent me the attachments. I have emailed him asking for his phone number to verify him but he has failed to give that to me.

Good to expose.

Thanks Hope you are doing a great job.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

None Powerful Spell Caster powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com

Post by adventurelover on 2010-10-16, 16:42

Anybody tried powerful Spell caster? Heard he gives great results and money back guarantee too.
I will send him an e-mail today and i will keep everyone posted and update as regarding my experience with him.
his e-mail is: powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com
i am going to contact him for a lottery spell, i have a spell caster Medina, but she doesnt do lottery spells...only complicated love spells and many other complicated spells. but she said her angels dont approve of lottery spells. so i will try the powerful spell Caster.
blessings to you my friends.

adventurelover
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by adventurelover on 2010-10-16, 16:43

i heard powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com is a great caster.

adventurelover
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-16, 17:55

Wow, you work with Medina, any results ???

Now the powerfulspellcaster person is he from Nigeria too? I wonder how did you find them both?

Please let me know so I can move this thread to the Nigerian topic
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-17, 01:03

Since I got no answer about this caster's location, I am assuming he may be from Nigeria. I moved this thread here as it really sounds as another scammer, until someone can prove differently. His name next to Medina is very fishy.

Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-10-17, 01:06

By the way adventurlover, let us know when you win the lottery, and not being a psychic I can predict it will be soon!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2010-11-23, 14:14

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com - legit or not???

Post by cstefanie on 2011-04-01, 13:57

hi all, just wondering if anybody has ever heard of him? i'm in contact with him, and he has agreed to do a spell for me, but not sure if he's legit or not? he's based in Nigeria, and payment only by Western Union. sounds fishy? here's his blog; i cant seem to find much information on him.

http://powerfulspellcasting.blogspot.com/

cstefanie
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-01, 22:16

I can't say personally, but paying by Western Union and the fact that he's in Nigeria send up red flags. Sure hope you are not sending him much $$$. If he works for you please let us know.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cstefanie on 2011-04-04, 16:27

Lamija Sirrom! that's powerfulspellcasting@yahoo.com. i actually was in contact with him a few days ago...

cstefanie
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-04-04, 17:45

cstefanie, I just merged both topics as they seem to be the same scammer. Thank you for noticing it.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top