www.africanmagick.com Tata Dongo Remi related to BONDYE.COM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.africanmagick.com Tata Dongo Remi related to BONDYE.COM

Post by coraleec on 2011-07-31, 15:55

Stumbled upon this site. Has a lot of good info. Also they do cast select spells for select cases. Can't say to much on the actual work because I am still discussing my situation with Tata remi but the conversation is going fairly well and she does seem honest and is being very practical with me.

Just letting everyone know about this site, check it out.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.africanmagick.com Tata Dongo Remi related to BONDYE.COM

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-15, 22:45

keep us updated, cause i am needing a powerful spell to get my ex back. some real casters may not take my case. i will not go down without a fight.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-16, 17:50

On the page at the link it says the do http://www.africanmagick.com/love-spells.html#return
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 18:04

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110403175203AALdfIC

I found this. Don't know if it will be helpful or not to some?!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-16, 18:05

i am hoping i do not have to travel to africa to have the spell done, cause i am not going all the way there. i wonder has anyone tried her at all. no scam report seen?

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 18:08

I do find it odd that coraleec is claiming she spoke to a female and yet this yahoo blog claims it is a male, with a link to the site posted. hmmm?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-16, 18:42

The father is male who works with his daughter is what I got from the site. I think it's the daughter who does lovespells.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-16, 18:47

@geri73 Arn't they located in 3 countries? I don't want to go back and look. I would not go to another country for work until I was able to confirm the source is valid. Look beyond the site and find an agency that would know about them and who they are. Anyone can pull pictures off the net and make an impressive site with people who are public figures...people do that all the time. What bothered me was when I clicked the link for actual cases it did not work....little things like that makes me look deeper.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-16, 18:55

i did notice that too. i almost want to say that i saw a bad review of them on another forum. i am sure that i have been here before. i am looking for a black magick spell caster who can do some work for me, and they have to have some results, at least 9 out of 10. that i can dig. i was looking at yaya, and i may get a reading from her but she might not take my case. then on the other hand i may get at conjure man ali. i need to do a lot of research before i drop a dime to have a spell done.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 18:56

Oh okay, with the father and daughter practicing together. That may be the explanation, as to why the duo genders.
I do think they need further investing before others go to them. Exactly
with the nice looking web pages. It doesn't mean it's valid. However, I
really don't know one way or another about this partcular one.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-16, 19:18

so many scammers and so little legit casters. they are out there, but i got time. for now. i do have a spell that a witch gave me and it is a blood spell. not sure if i can actually do it because i have so much emotion in me and i need to focus. i got until the new moon and that is on the 27 of this month. i might have to do it myself. i would rather have it done by a pro. though i could stand to save the money. don't know just yet.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-16, 20:14

@Maggie I was mistaken, it was only the father and the son simon and the mother Michelle. The fathers name could be easily mistaken in my opinin for a female name as well. I think honest mistake. And yes I think every caster needs to be carefully investigated before moving forward, I think that is what coralece is doing isn't she.

@geri73 lots of scammers on the net but if no one tried them we wouldn't be here letting people know they exist...sad but unfortunately true
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.africanmagick.com

Post by divineone on 2011-09-16, 22:34

geri73 wrote:Thank you very much, I sent her an email. Hopefully she will get back.

let us know if they reply. i sent an email as well to test the waters. I was not able to find anything bad about them. I am still cross checking some things and if anything turns up but for right now, other than actual cases link on the site I cannot find any dirt on them at all. Since Coliece ...I know i butcherd her name here:-) is working with them it would be nice to see what she repors back before jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-17, 00:01

I have no idea...she did say she was not able to really talk too much about what they are discussing. We will have to wait and see if she comes back with good news. So many people are aginst casters in Africa, I would be guessing she is staying silent so others will not cast doub...I would do the same. We all make mistakes in life but we have to sometimes try to see if its a mistake.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-17, 00:57

I spent few hours today looking into this site and found it very suspicious, will share my findings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLE5IuKHmbo

It is a video from a French TV reporter, at no point it says it is dongo remi, however it is uploaded by dongo remi himself, something does not add up.

In this links you find the same video
http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/42450264
if you listen to the reporter, the narration starts: "this is the home of a celebrated south african ....."

Most of the videos posted are from the French channel "France 24" about African practices, very informative but none of the videos mention his name!

africanmagick.com
Creation date: 13 Mar 2011 20:25:00
Expiration date: 13 Mar 2012 15:25:00
Private registration, no phone number, the web site shows an address in belgium : Boulevard de Jubilé 4 1080 Bruxeles, Belgium.

But I cannot find any information in Belgium or the Congo about Guru Dongo Remi, he is advertised in the internet by few pages and yahoo answers, but no one else knows about him.

Brand new page, no time for bad reports yet, buyer be aware!

His facebook page has one picture from Africa, this part but it is his education what calls my attention:
Univeristy of New York (Misspelled word, he may need to go back there)
Religion
congoafrocubano
If he is an African Guru, why is he coming to the University of NY to study afro cuban magick?

Not one valid page, news, media or government talks about him, yet BONDYE.COM shows a picture of him with the Pope.

The only pages that talk about him are :
http://www.free-press-release.com/news-tata-remi-has-returned-from-libya-1301970918.html
(Anyone can write a press release)
Yahoo Answers:
Robert Markus
http://answers.yahoo.com/activity/qa?show=mgOWj17vaa&link=answer
Most of his answers link to Africanmagick.com, even if it is out of topic. But he also mentions some known scammers.
Daerden Caroline
http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=zas3je1Kaa

They both answer and ask questions about him, they even try to link him to Michael Jackson, but they are the only ones who know about this.

And the other page that talks about him is the best one:

BONDYE.COM
Private registration
Created on..............: 2011-07-25 13:51:17 GMT
Expires on..............: 2012-07-25 13:51:17 GMT

They have a picture of him with the Pope and many links to africanmagick.com

Besides the links posted above, I could not find one valid link to him and until last month.

Hope this helps

Hope

Last edited by Hope on 2012-02-20, 14:15; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-17, 01:13

Thank you for all your research and providing us with great insight.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-17, 04:24

Well..i'm going to use them to help a good friend of mine since I am already working with someone. Something just has to give with here. Personally, I didn't see anythig that would lead me to think this guy is fake..I was not interested in the others. Actually everything I saw about all of them were very good on the link Hope posted. This guy worked with Pope John Paul....the dead one of course and other government officials.Ii would like to think a background check was done. Just a thought. the first two people referenced on the top 10 are dead but were well known in their time. The Marie chick..well just about every magick shop in the french quarters uses her name so I wouldnt let that fool me if i were looking for a caster in New orleans. Just another observation from the information that hope posted.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-17, 04:26

Oh I found a video from a customer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlhswIhQnk
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-17, 05:18

I saw that video too, Devine. It's hard to tell. Just as we have seen posters post lies to lure people to spending their money on fake spellcasters, movie testimonies can serve that same purpose. I have seen so many deceptive tactics and I'm sure the same with Hope, Maybe she has seen even more, than I have. I guess you won't know 100 percent unless you try them, but if they are in anyway related to those on that blog I think you may be sorry.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-17, 10:52

I am not saying the videos are fake, just they do not seem to be of Dongo Remi.
He has 5 videos in his youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DongoRemi#p/u/4/kcJsuMm5X_g

2 are reports from the "France 24" Channel and they do not make reference to him or his name at all. Even one talks about a South African guru, it is not him because this guy does not speak English.
2 are voodoo ceremonials with many participants, look like Haiti to me, or even Brazil, again I do not see him there.
1 is one person report.

I am not telling the videos are fake, but I do not see him anywhere, just good advertising and content for his page.

If he worked with the Pope and he is recognized worldwide, why don't I find not even ONE authentic website (besides the ones provided above) mentioning his name, not news, tv, or official
webpage mentions him, this is a case of good advertising. I went to the Congo pages and no Dongo Remi anywhere!

Good luck to you.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-17, 15:26

A very smart member helped locate the source of the picture of Dongo Remi with the Pope posted in Bondye.com:

http://www.traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/A001rc.htm

It was taken back in 1986, wonder why africanmagick.com does not have a link to this site!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-19, 06:09

I emailed Tata Remi about a spell and he said it would cost me $600. AND that it does work hmmmmmm

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-19, 09:32

Sorry everyone, I have not kept myself up with this forum. School has be crazy! I really do miss summer lol.

Anyway, @Maggie yes, the daughter is the one that mostly handles love spells as that's what I was told when she emailed me.

I did not buy a spell from them solely because of the price. After talking to them for quite sometime and emailing them from various email accounts with almost identical situations and some diff, their prices varied from $500-$750.
So, I decided to wait it out and NOT use them so I can't speak on their work.

What I can say is that they take time to reply, the more I messaged them the slowly the responses and the shorter the replies. Perhaps they were tired of answering questions without knowing if I was ready to pay or not.

When I finally said I was not ready to commit to the spell she replied nicely and told me that they would always be around if needed.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 09:54

Thank you for updating.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 10:46

It sounds very much like that. I am just glad to see Coraleec hasn't been taken. It's always good to see when a member doesn't follow some of my past mistakes, in falling for the lures of some of the "spellcasters."
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-19, 10:47

I agree with Hope. Nothing makes sense about 'Tata Remi' Evil or Very Mad
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-19, 11:36

she finally sent me an email and lets just say i do not think so.

Hi Geri,

Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your situation with me. I am
sorry to hear of the difficulties that you are experiencing. I work
with traditional African spirits, many of whom would call 'black' magic.
To me it is all very much the same. I would be happy to help you. There
is a very powerful spell to bring your ex back, quickly and guaranteed.
But the spell is not easy to complete and it does require time,
preparation and completion in one of our anointed Temples. The cost of
one of these Vodou rites for bringing your ex back in this way is $1200,
but I do understand how difficult things are financially in the world
right now. I would be able to procure some ritual items at a lower cost
and reduce the price to $850 for you. Please understand that this is a
very powerful and effective rite; it will bring your ex back. It will
also stop any current relationships or love interests that might be
distracting them from their relationship with you. The spell is
effective and safe; it will not bring any negative or harmful effects in
any way. The results from this spell are also very powerful and real,
so this should be considered as an investment and it should also be
understood that in the spiritual world something must be given to
receive. I am picking up on some spiritual forces around you, so I do
believe that you may have tried a few spiritual solutions in the past
with less luck. With the rites and spells that we perform this will not
be the case. You will see true and strong effects and your ex will come
back.

I invite you if you have questions about this or anything regarding
African spirituality in general. We will always do our very best to
provide you with insights and clear answers. If you do want the spell I
can accept you as a client and would be happy to work with you. Payments
can be made via PayPal for security and I can give you more ordering
information if you decide this is right for you.

Ashe!

Tata Remi

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-19, 19:36

Well.. I sent 3 emails and have not gotten a reply. Maybe I am sending emails to the wrong email address...can anyone share the email address they are using to contact them...i'm felling a little left out:-).

I would like to see how they reply to me. The picture I found with the pope still does not sit well with me. Also, I was not able to locate the articles they have on their website anywhere. They have programs that can modify printed documens to make them look real.

Also Coraleece said it was the daughter that does lovespells, I was mistaken when I said tata could be the daughter I don't even think they have a daughter in the mix. I found the father Tata, the son simon prepares love spells if I read correctly but tata does all the casting, there is also the mom who was referenced ...forgot her name because I didn't see any talk about her doing any of the work.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-19, 22:19

Like Coraleec said I think they are getting heaps of emails (probably from many of us checking them out) that might be why its taking so long? haha

Their reply is pretty generic as well and they said they do not just take any case. Seems to me like they do not mind actually.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-19, 22:38

do not even waste your time, it's crazy expensive and she sounds like scam. at those prices not only does my ex need to come back but she needs to make a size 7, clear up my skin, take 15 years off of me, make me rich, and host of other things.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-19, 22:44

@Cutiepie that is the same email address I have. It would just be interesting to see what they say. If I can get them talking to me I am going to ask about the picture with the pope...thats what I plan on doing.

@geri73 thats a lot of things you are asking for...I am speechless. I have no plans on using them for anything. My new thing is you can give results then the person should have no problem with being paid after I see results.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-19, 22:48

yeah they are alot of things, but hey, i figure you are asking for all that money to do one spell. then i would like to throw some request in. if you read in my last post where she sent me an email about her prices. all i want is my ex back. that's it. for the prices she is asking, i want the whole world. why not, she is asking for something outrages, i can too.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 23:03

That was quite funny, geri73. Thanks for the laugh. Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri73 on 2011-09-19, 23:51

thanks, i may consider doing my own spell, i do want a reading first. i got a blood spell from witch and she said i should be very careful doing this spell. i do not know yet. i have calmed down since the break up so i think i might be able to do it. i got until the 27th of the new moon to think about it.

geri73
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-20, 00:17

I think you could do it to if you chose to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by norelliana on 2011-09-20, 00:39

I'v emailed them too like 4 days ago but no reply. I really liked their webpage at first but when the CASES link didn't work I began to wonder.

what do you mean by saying the "new moon" does a spell need months to show results?
norelliana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-20, 01:34

geri73: that was really funny. Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-20, 16:44

Still no reply from them. Maybe hope should just move this to scam. It hurts my eyes to see it here. At lease if its in the scam section peole will know that Africamagick.com uses fake news articles, pictures of the pope with another caster trying to pretend its them and they charge a rediculous amount for fake spells.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-23, 00:49

Bondye also sells talismans and his emails come from France also, same location as tata remi

Hi xxxx
Right now I only have two talismans. One is from Tanzania and is used to ward away curses and evil spirits. The other is a talisman from Congo for love. The first is a pouch type talisman with blessed objects inside. The second is what is called an nkisi, a traditional Congolese fetish. The talisman from Tanzania is 400 euros and the nkisi is 600 euros. I can send pictures of both if you wish. Or if you are not looking for a talisman for love or protection then I can send you an email when I have something different that you need. If you tell me the city that you want the talisman shipped to then I can also give you an idea of the postage. The nkisi is very much heaviest than the talisman from Tanzania.

Regards,

Jean Lumieres

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-17, 18:03; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-26, 09:10

Still waiting for an email from them...I don't think its ever going to come. Surprised
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-26, 10:19

I would say those are rather expensive talismans!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None SimonRemi Introduction

Post by SimonRemi on 2011-10-17, 17:35

My name is Simon Remi. I help to manage the website of Tata Dongo Remi at AfricanMagick.com as well as participate in the services. I am also his first son. I found a thread reviewing AfricanMagick and wanted to give my input and response. I do hope that I will be allowed to do so and that all reviews and sides of the story can be fairly heard.

SimonRemi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Response from Simon Remi of African Magick

Post by SimonRemi on 2011-10-17, 17:39

My name is Simon Remi and I am the son of Tata Dongo Remi. I manage the website of Tata Remi, assist with our Temples in Belgium and in the Democratic Republic of Congo and also help with some of the email consultations. I Googled my father's email address and found this forum. If this is a legitimate “review” site and not something simply created by the competition then I am sure no one will object to hearing my response.

English is not the first language of my father (“Tata” means father, by the way, and is not his name), but he does write and speak it proficiently. I am fluent in English as a first or primary language. Many times when we respond to emails we are sitting at the computer together and he is telling me what to write. If we are currently traveling apart, as we do frequently to visit clients away, then we correspond by phone or he will email me first to proofread it. My Tata is from the country. He was born and raised in a rural area and computers and the Internet are still very new to him. They are not new to me. I handle most technical issues with the website. So I will be responding to you here.

1. I first found this forum by searching on Google for my father's email address when we began to see a large amount of spam. This email address is publicly available on our website, but placed in a way that it cannot automatically be harvested by spam bots. By placing the email address in your forum you have exposed it to spammers who use programs to scan the internet and collect email addresses. It would have been just as easy for you to provide the link to the contact area of the website. You can also contact us by postal mail or simply walking into our office in Brussels, the address of which is clearly posted on our website as well. You can share our email address without making it available to spam bots. Would you like if your email addresses were posted online in a forum and then suddenly you were flooded by spam? I think not. Please try to show the same courtesy to others.

2. Not a single person here has actually had a spell performed by Tata Remi or myself. How can you possibly say that a service is a scam if you have not tried it? This would be equivalent to driving into a mechanic with a broken car, looking around, leaving and then going online to say that it is a scam. You may not like what you see, but there is no actual basis for any person here to claim they were scammed.

3. The user coraleec claimed she spoke with a female. Only myself and Tata Remi respond to emails. We are both men. So this cannot be true. All of our spells are traditional African services and some involve many people, both men and women, but no one has spoken with a female. I do have sisters, my father's daughters. In fact our family is very large. But it is myself and Tata Remi who you will be communicating with.

4. The admin of this forum, Hope, pointed out that on our YouTube account we uploaded a video from South Africa about “African Magick in Football” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLE5IuKHmbo) that nowhere mentions Dongo Remi. This is true – and we never claimed that the video was about Tata Remi. These are examples of the type of spells, rituals and magick that Tata Remi perform. They are also simply basic information about magick in Africa. We like to provide information and education as well as offer our services. I don't see what the problem is here? If I upload a video about Jesus Christ, will you claim that it is a scam because Tata Remi is not Jesus Christ? Clearly the video is about a different South African practitioner and we never intended to communicate differently.

5. Hope also wrote, “I cannot find any information in Belgium or the Congo about Guru Dongo Remi, he is advertised in the internet by few pages and yahoo answers, but no one else knows about him.”

If I Google “Dongo Remi” an enormous amount of information shows up on the first five pages, including books that he contributed to on Amazon as well as his participation in research at the University of Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I am not sure how exactly you can make this statement? For one, it is not true and anybody who Googles “Dongo Remi” can see this. Secondly, it is an argument from absence. Just because you claim you cannot find information does not prove anyone is being scammed.

Parlez-vous français? No? This may also be why you have a hard time finding information about Tata Remi. Do recall that French is the official language in the Democratic Republic in Congo as well as one of the official and most widely spoken languages in Belgium. In fact, one of the videos In French of which you wrote “none of the videos mention his name” actually does mention Dongo Remi by name, although it is not specifically about him.

Also please consider how many Congolese websites there actually are. Very, very few. Especially in English. This is because in the Democratic Republic of Congo most people still do not have Internet access. The main forms of communication are still radio, newspaper and television. I assume you have not been to Congo and asked around about Dongo Remi to be able to say that you “cannot find any information in Congo.” Please correct me if I am wrong. Tata Remi is in Kinshasa right now and I am in Belgium. We can meet up and spend time together if you do happen to be in either location.

6. Hope, the administrator, wrote - “If he is an African Guru, why is he coming to the University of NY to study afro cuban magick?” Tata Remi has lectured at the University of New York and as far as I know this is actually on their web site as well. Why exactly wouldn't somebody with a background in African spirituality study or lecture in a university in respect to that subject? This is like saying, “Why would someone who speaks Spanish study Spanish Literature in the University?” or “Why would an American study American History?” or “Why would a Catholic go to Catholic Seminary School?”

7. Hope, I don't mean to pick on you, but you are the admin of this forum – you also wrote, “Univeristy of New York (Misspelled word, he may need to go back there).” Why would you make fun of a man for misspelling a word on Facebook? English is his second language and anyone who has spoken with Tata Remi will know that he speaks and writes it extremely well for a second language. This seems just mean or spiteful to use a misspelling on Facebook to condemn Tata Remi.

8. coraleec, you wrote - “I did not buy a spell from them solely because of the price. After talking to them for quite sometime and emailing them from various email accounts with almost identical situations and some diff, their prices varied from $500-$750.”

If you wrote with different situations disguised as different people then of course your received different quotes on prices. I should also point out that emailing people and trying to “test” them with fake emails and fake names is dishonest. This is akin to putting on different disguises and going to a Catholic confession and telling the Priest “Father, I have sinned.” What exactly do you expect the Priest to do? Tell the “different” people the same thing every time? Tell them all something different? Should the Priest know every time through the power of God that it is really the same person? Do you expect Tata Remi to know via psychic ability exactly who is writing him an email every time? This is not how psychic ability works. And what you have done is dishonest, deceptive behavior. I am not exactly sure what it is supposed to accomplish or show.

And yes the services are expensive. We say this outright on our website before you even write to us. In fact it is on the contact page. Before you even write anything and press send we say it – our spells are not cheap. You do not have to use our services. You can use a less expensive practitioner. But just because something is expensive does not make it a scam. A pair of blue jeans can be 20 Euros or it can be 500 Euros. It is up to you to decide what price you can afford and what kind of quality you want.

9. Hope, you wrote - “email came from France and the same IP as bondye.com, they are the same person.” I believe that this is a mistake that many of you have made with both IP addresses and domain name look-ups throughout this forum. An email coming from the same IP address – or a website with the same domain registration – does not necessarily mean it is coming from the same source. Any email sent from Google, for example, will always have the same sender IP. Any email sent from a shared web server will have the same IP address as every single other email hosted on that server. If you own a website and you are using a shared server then you may be sharing the same IP address with literally tens of thousands of other websites. So it is very possible that we have the same IP address as bondye.com, baby.com, or bottles.com.

I have also noticed after reading through a few threads that people are confusing domain registration privacy with being the same website. Most major hosting providers offer domain registration privacy. This is to protect from stalkers and identity theft. It essentially makes all domain registrations look exactly the same by registering them to a domain name privacy service. If you have a website registered privately then with a domain look-up it will appear identical to every other website using the same domain privacy service on the same server. This does not mean that the same people are behind every website.

10. Divineone – you wrote that you sent many emails with no response. I am sorry, but we do not take all requests or clients. This means that we do not respond to all emails. If we did not email you back this means that Tata Remi decided that he did not want to accept you as a client. I do not know who you are or what you sent, so I cannot say why Tata Remi said no. But I can tell you that if it was about the money then we would respond to 100% of emails sent. Right now we respond to maybe less than half. For a scammer or a salesperson this is throwing money away. But we are not salespeople. We are not scammers. This is our religion, our history and a part of our hearts. And we are pained and hurt to see it being drug through the mud on this forum.

11. The saying “No Publicity is Bad Publicity” is very true. You may all be doing exactly the opposite of your intention – exposing scammers – by discussing them here. By mentioning the name of a website, even without a link, you actually raise its rank in search engines. This means that every website you post actually climbs higher in Google and makes it easier for others to find.

A few final thoughts:

I do not know if this is a forum set up for legitimate reviews or if it is set up by other people offering services – scams or real. You do have to remember that there are people with powerful spiritual abilities who are nonetheless bad and greedy people. Having spiritual power does not automatically make a person good or honest. But I do see that a very large number of websites and individuals have had their personal information posted and have been accused of being con artists. I question and am very skeptical about the true intention of this. My name is Simon Remi and my office is at Boulevard de Jubile 4, Brussels, Belgium. Yet these forums are anonymous and hosted on a free service. What are the real names of the administrators? Where do they live? Who is running this really?

It may be that many of you have truly been taken advantage of and want to help. But it may also be the case that this is all a ruse by a select few in an attempt to get an edge on the competition. I would apply the same degree of skepticism and caution to this forum as you would to any other website. Especially considering that these forums are for profit as well – they are making money from PayPal donations, after all.

Simon Remi – AfricanMagick.com

SimonRemi
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-17, 18:50

In regards to donations, you are welcome to make one, it will help to pay for new services and to ensure the continuity of this forum, you say that no publicity is bad publicity so bottom line, we are making you a favor for free, and you didn't even said thanks, you are welcome.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-17, 19:37

Interesting. When I sent the email I didnt even say what I wanted I just aske to schedule appointment to speak with the man. Wow, he decided not to respond becaue I didnt want to put all my business in an email. Not very professional at all.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-17, 19:39

Hold on, I can't remember but wasnt this the same guy that said he took a picture with the pope and the picture was with someone else and the pope...so may of these people I cant remember who is who anymore.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top