[ 5 ]
60% 60% 
[ 9 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

None Cherry Sage - www.cherrysage.com

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-31, 23:25

something's gotten into me lately and i've been psychic hopping; i guess hoping to find legitimate ones. finally decided to try this lady, after posting some of her articles here. all i can say is... SHE ROCKS!! expensive, but worth every penny, in my books.

extremely insightful, really analyzed out everything, right down to thoughts and emotions.picked up on a lot of things which i never told her, ALL of which are accurate. my news wasn't fantastic, but i'll live. just like the fact that she's so honest and just tells it like it is.

she said almost everything yaya, tisha, angel (and even ana mystic, mind you), and then some. counsels really well, very friendly and chirpy, a bit of a joker too, lol. has a twinge of sounthern accent, but nonetheless, very understandable. she likes to laugh, like tisha. Smile

well, bad news or not, at least we know that things can change. although she predicted that he wouldn't come back to me anytime soon, i just feel empowered by her insight that i know what to do next to achieve my desire.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Cherry Sage - www.cherrysage.com

Post by joanna on 2011-08-01, 15:26

thanks geri. here is a sample email reading if anybody is interested. it is the same price as her half hour phone call.

http://www.cherrysage.com/Sample-email-reading.pdf
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlin on 2011-08-01, 16:11

I had few phone readings with Chery Sage after i read the articles geri_ong posted from her site and I have to say that my readings with cherry were extremely positive, she is very gifted, i give her a 10+, I seen some of her predictions materialize. She is not cheap, but worth every penny.
Wonder why you didn't have a topic on her, i am more the quiet type, rather shy, i do not like to talk much (good or bad) about the people who i had turned for help.

Marlin
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 16:12

That sounds good Geri, glad you liked her. I can't do expensive right now, but I may try Darlene sometime this month.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 16:14

Ooh, maybe I will just wait. Thank you for sharing the part about the predictions coming true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-01, 23:30

marlin: am glad things came true for you. Smile i didn't get a positive outcome, although there are opportunities to change it. (i.e feelings are still present). i hope it"ll change.

please send positive wishes my way if possible. Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 23:33

I will send some Geri!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-02, 00:54

sending positive wishes your way all the time geri flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 01:54

thanks, ladies!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-02, 10:49

Paid yesterday for 5 questions no response yet, not sure how long she takes to get back to you?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-02, 10:55

I was looking at her email reading offers. Is it $29? I think I saw on her site that it can take up to 7 days.

SP: if you don't mind my asking, how did you word your questions? Was it specific and direct without giving any details?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-02, 11:21

Hi Joanna,

I just asked her the questions directly? Will I .... this year?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 11:29

i think the $29 for 2 questions has been discontinued?

i never knew she had a 5-question order though.. all i saw was a full email reading, and the 2-question one (which has been stopped).
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-02, 11:33

The £10.00 for 5 questions is on the Readings tab at the bottom of her website.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-02, 11:33

Email Readings! You can now submit one, three, or five questions for a reading via email. Get a one question reading for $2.00, three questions for $6.00 and five questions for $10.00. To place your order click on one of the buttons below!

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-02, 11:49

Hi Ladies,

I'm really not seeing what you are referring to SP. Would you mind providing the link to the page? This is all I see:

http://www.cherrysage.com/psychic_services.html
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 11:59

oh, i think that one is for Angel's site, lol.

cos i don't see that in cherry's site either
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-02, 13:37

i might do her 2 reading for $29. Geri, why do you think this stopped? i don't know how to word my questions in two questions. do i leave it general or does it have to be specific for cherry?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-02, 15:43

Sorry guys yes I am getting mixed up with Angel site.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-02, 19:44

OMG just came of the phone after a 20 minute reading and have to say Cherry is amazing. She picked up on my situation and guy nailed it down to a T not sure how but she told me what was going on with him right now, his character. The funny thing is as I was on the phone to her as she said as you are ignoring his text messages he will say something to give you what you want and then he texts me "Why dont you move in with me?"

Really enjoyed my reading definately worth the money. Tisha was ok, Darlene said similar but I gave absolutely no information to Cherry and she told me what she saw which was great and not asking me for information.

I did ask her a couple of questions and she appeared to be asking spirit for the answers which was interesting.

Highly recommended.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 21:21

so glad you liked her, sp!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-02, 21:52

Question, do you think we could use Cherry's service to ask her about a spell caster?

I mean, I think its worth a try to ask her if "X" caster is real, genuine and can actually give results they are promising.
That could possibly save us a lot of time AND money and utter disappointment. Worth a shot.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-08-02, 23:24

Dang! I'm going to have to try her, too!!

<----- an addict Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-08-02, 23:24

Coraleec-- good point!

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-08-02, 23:31

Most respectable psychics will not go into rating spellcasters, good luck
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-02, 23:45

jo: i see a small disclaimer at her $29.00-for-2-questions box which says discontinued; very faint blue colour. i think i tried clicking before also, but nothing could go through.

hope could be right on this one. i don't know if she (cherry, specifically) will read into spellcasters' genuinity. i say this because as i compared the flow of tisha's reading with cherry's, tisha said that my bloke is not thinking for himself because of spellwork, whereas cherry said my bloke is not thinking for himself because someone else is influencing his thoughts (like what yaya said, somewhat). no mention on spellworks, all very practical based.

but it's a good idea, coraleec, could try anyways, hope she helps.

right now, i'm blending all the readings from those that i trust, and i realized (like what Angel said), everything syncs, even though some may have mentioned slightly different details. but cherry gave so much specific details, it makes me feel like i know what i have to do clearly, if that makes sense.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 01:31

i will probably be spending 120 soon Very Happy

ladies, did you let her talk and read what she said at first? did she probe or ask any questions? 20 minutes enough?

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-03, 01:33

well I purchased my reading, will let you all know how it goes, she sounds promising, I like all her articles.
<------another addict Embarassed !!!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-03, 03:48

jo: i bought half an hour by accident, but she gave me an extra 5 minutes. i had already typed out my questions on a word document for me to ask her, but before i could do so, she answered EVERY one of them. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 03:55

OMG! thank you geri for braving the waters first. as always big hugs and positive energy sent your way.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 03:58

i tried the detailed email reading but when it came to checkout, i couldn't pay for it.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 04:07

geri_ong wrote:jo: i bought half an hour by accident, but she gave me an extra 5 minutes. i had already typed out my questions on a word document for me to ask her, but before i could do so, she answered EVERY one of them. Smile

i keep rereading this. i am booking!!! bounce
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-03, 04:12

hahah. Smile good luck jo, tina, elya and whoever wishes to consult her!

oh, there may be a problem with her site; try not to send too many transactions, i think her merchant didn't update certain glitches. best to double check with cherry herself.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 04:20

i tried contacting her at info@cherrysage.com as directed on her site. Invalid address. How can we contact her without booking time for any questions? Through the toll free number?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-03, 04:30

here, try this:

orders@cherrysage.com
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 04:33

thanks
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-03, 13:08

Hi All,

I only gave her my name and she asked were any specific areas I would like her to focus on I said love and career.

Then she told me about my guy, described him to a T, his personality, moods what he is going through etc I was stunned just by talking to me. She did not ask questions just told me what she saw.

I then asked her a couple of questions and she asked the spirits out loud and gave me the answers which seemed quite accurate and realistic.

That is what I liked about Cherry the fact she did not probe or feed the medium and she leads in that direction. She told me what she saw, then asked me my guys name and proceeded to ask the spirits my question.

So very very good. Do not give her any information as she does not need it and very good psychic and a lovely person.

I paid her via paypal as I did not feel comfortable for overseas using my credit/debit card.

Her paypal address is: cherry38@cherrysage.com

I just called her last night on the number on her website for appointments and explained I was calling from the UK and she was kind enough to fit me in last night and told me to call back in 30mins. Definately worth the money and call.

Darlene I found was ok and gave me similar timeframes to Tisha but I was not blown away with either of them. I also felt they were asking me questions and then telling me what they both thought. When I emailed them both the next day after the reading it changed slightly with timescales and what they both thought especially after I filled them in on my situation.

Again this is just my personal thoughts and experience.

Good luck for those who are scheduled for a reading.

PS Cherry has a special offer for 1st time appointments with her so ensure you take advantage of this offer.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-03, 13:11

I think it would not be ethical to ask Cherry to rate spellcastors and I think this would be impossible and her psychic skills are better suited to other areas.

Just my opinion.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 18:26

She sounds really good. I am enjoying reading other's positives! I hope to go to her soon, but dang 120 is a lot for a reading. Is that her price and for 20 mintues?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-03, 18:39

I paid $63.90 for 20mins that was my first time customer discount but she went over this time.

Definately will use her again in a couple of months time.
Good luck and keep us posted on how you find your reading.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 19:10

Thank you for telling me the price. That is more doable for me right now.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-03, 22:50

yup, agree should take advantage of the first-time callers price. i actually paid for 10 minutes, but her site was faulty, ended up adding another 20 minutes. when it came to the phone call though, we spoke for 35 minutes, according to my clock. totalled to $103.xx, although she charges $119.xx for 30 minutes.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-04, 01:57

all these amazing feedbacks........................

and her rates....................Rolling Eyes

i am getting tempted to contact but will hv 2 wait for this month's paycheck
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-04, 13:30

I don't mean she rates the spell casting. I mean she can pick up on anything, like their intentions. She might at least give us a warning like, she doesn't have a good feeling about this one or give up optimism like she does have a good feeling.

I mean, anything would help trying to decide whether a caster is genuine or not.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-04, 13:34

@spsp1 - Why don't you think it would be ethical?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-04, 14:54

It's like asking a psychic to rate another psychic.

Some psychics do not believe in spellcasting. This would not be professional and feel it is unethical to ask this from someone.

What I have learnt is that you cannot ask for a spellcastor to bring back a love if there are no feelings or communication there it is against the persons free will that's why most love spells do not work.

Sometimes when psychics give us their prediction or insight we can change the future by being focussed and in a healthier mind to realise what we really want and not wanting something because we can't have it makes it more desirable.

Hope this makes sense.

We are in a waxing moon and a great time for positive affirmations as they say be careful what you wish for.

Take care

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-04, 15:00

SPSP: that is so true about free will.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-04, 15:07

It's always best to write down all the lovely qualities you would like in your ideal partner be specific and send the letter to the universe by burning outside. If it happens to be your lost love then the universe will recognise that.

The universe grants us many of our wishes except when something is not good for us like a bad or abusive relationship.

Ok this is becoming really deep.

Hope this makes sense.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-04, 15:30

@spsp1

Yes, that makes sense. I just thought that perhaps Cherry wouldn't take offense if I asked her to ask if she got some type of feeling from the casters. I mean, Cherry might be open minded to castings, but yes, what you're saying make sense.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-04, 21:59

Okay, i went ahead and asked Cherry about giving me a reading about potential spell casters. I gave her their sites.
She told me she doesn't just read sites (I don't even know if that's possible) but she said If I can give her their real name she could do a reading on them that way, but she did tell me that she felt spiritedenterprise felt very open and that was a good sign from her.

She said I would need to purchase a reading to ask about the people of the sites.
So, I don't know how to get IP info (Like the name of the person who created the site), so if anyone is willing to do that for me, I think I might get a reading done by her and ask her about those spell casters.
I am trying to make a list of 3 casters so ask her about first. Any suggestions?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top