[ 5 ]
60% 60% 
[ 9 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

None Re: Cherry Sage - www.cherrysage.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-27, 20:24

I'm glad I picked your spirits up a bit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-27, 20:58

cheekaboo: all of us are going thru the same rollercoaster ride, so you're not alone. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-27, 22:36

I know tnx, hope everyone's wishes come true Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-31, 03:54

thanks cheekaboo. i will check her out.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-08-31, 16:58

Is there a link for email readings?

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-31, 19:29

maritzaval,

Very Happy

Yes,there are 2 types of e mail readings.a short one and a longger one.

Simply go to the site and go to the order page.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-02, 18:20

thanks guys for sharing. i am still waiting for predictions Cool
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-09-02, 20:59

Last time I tried purchasing an email reading, I couldn't. That's great if she added it back! I'm soooo going to purchase Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-09-02, 22:39

She only has the $120 emal reading. The $29 for 2 questions is still deactivated. Crying or Very sad

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-04, 20:45

Elya,are you sure?The tag is there....

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-09-06, 23:22

hey! Yeah, right underneath it says 'Discontinued.'
I just looked again Crying or Very sad

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 23:33

I'm glad you guys can afford it. I would not pay $120.00 for an email reading. I hope you all find she's worth it. That's very high in my way of thinking, but if one can afford it I guess it's all good. I enjoy reading other's experiences.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-07, 14:17

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that I just spoke to Cherry and I must say she was spot on. She told me everything I needed to know even if it wasnt good news but then again I knew what was coming.

I really appreciate all of the comments and feedbacks. I am so glad I found this blog. Who knows how much I would have spent otherwise.

Thanks Hope for putting so much effort in creating and making this work.

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-07, 19:37

I went to Cherry Sage's site. I find it quite confusing. I was going to just get a 10 minute reading. Does she only accept cc payments? I am in the U.S. Is it a long distance call? How long does it usually take to schedule with her? Lastly I saw a free 3-5 mins. for first time callers, but there was a redemption code that I couldn't locate, any suggestion there? I hope I am not the only one that found her site confusing, but it seemed like a little like a maze to me. If anyone can direct me I would appreciate it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-07, 20:26

I found her site confusing too, I'm outside of the U.S.. I thought right I'll schedule a reading then hopefully there will be availability there and then but no, you get an email with the appointment once you've made a payment (which I did by cc) later saw on one of the posts here that she does take PP. I saw the free 3-5 mins too but I think that is within the reading if that makes sense its not extra. The redemption code mmm I couldn't find one anywhere so maybe she gives them out to her regular clientèle cos its certainly no where on her site!. My reading ran for 20mins, I felt 10mins wasn't enough time, I wanted to know more and gauge a better understanding if that makes sense.

Hope that helps x Good Luck

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-07, 21:30

Thank you. I appreciate you answering. I thought that too that 10 mins. may not be enough, but I mainly have 1 question.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-07, 21:42

No worries, go for it and keep an eye on the time x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-07, 22:20

Yeah, haha I will remember that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-08, 06:24

Hello,

She is in the US and you can pay by cc or by pay pal. Its on the reading and products section of her website. I paid for a 10 mins reading but ended up talking to her for about 50 mins!

Of course I had to pay for the extra at the end but I thought it was worth it.

I also had an email reading by Lili and what she told me was amazing too given that I barely gave her any details just a line that I am experiencing trouble with my love life.

They were both very accurate and I am quite happy with the outcome. Beware they did not give me any false hopes and such but said that the road ahead is not going to be easy for me.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-08, 10:25

@Maggie,

there's no redemption code as far as I could understand and you have to fill

in a form that comes out when you click for free minutes.

Let me see if I can find the link to the page.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-08, 10:32

http://www.cherrysage.com/firsttime.php

maggie,click on' free psychic reading'and fill the form in.

I find the site a bit confusing,too!

good luck

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 10:37

Thank you. Glad I am not the only one that found it confusing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-08, 10:50

My appologies I mixed up Lily's and Cherry's websites! So the readings and product section I mentioned previously is actually from Lily's website not from Cherry's.

About the redemption code I dnt think its related to the 3 free minutes. I might be wrong there though.

Cherry herself will tell you when time is up, she uses a timer! She won't end the session abruptly so I guess the 3 free mins for first time callers allows you to wrap up.

Hope I'm making sense..

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 13:29

Yes you are. I was hoping she would add the 3-5 mins. to the paid for 10. I will get something of a reading from her, in the very near future and report back how I found it to be. Thank you all who helped!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 18:04

Something must be glitching with her site. I spent 15 or more minutes trying to check out, to no avail. I did not want to become a member, but each time I would check to place an oder without an account it would take me back to the original screen. Hopefully she will get that fixed, in the near fiture. Anyway, thanks again for the help, but it must be a site issue.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 20:29

I sent a request into their customer service, so I would think I will hear back in a day or so.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-09, 11:01

With Cherry Sage I just called her on the number on her website and told her how many minutes I required and claimed my 10mins as first time customer then paid via paypal so no extra charges incurred on my credit card.

Just a thought it was much easier.

Hope that helps

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-09, 13:16

Thank you. I feel weird bugging her, since I sent a note to customer service. If I don't hear from her soon I will call. I do want to use paypal

and that was in my message. I think her site was glitching up, either that or my Norton, but it would not allow me to complete the transaction.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-09-09, 17:56

Gave Cherry a go since everyone has been raving about her, but what she said was the total opposite of Tisha. Cherry said I will never be with the guy Sad

Having a horrible sinking sensation in the stomach now..
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-09, 19:04

No worries R. If it doesn't ring true dismiss it. Every reader can at times be mistaken. Go with what you feel is best. I know Tisha doesn't lie, so she won't purposely lead you astray, that's not to say she could never be mistaken, but I have not seen that often at all with me. If she has been correct about other things for you then it seems she connects to you. Even the best pychics don't connect as well with some. I hope Cherry Sage told you something positive.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-09, 20:02

Aww don't worry R, for what its worth Cherry didn't give me a prediction or outcome and wants me to call her again in a couple of months. I agree with Maggie shake off what doesn't ring true. Yeah I hope there were some positives that came out of the reading!

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2011-09-10, 15:50

Thanks Maggie. I emailed Tisha and while her reply was short (like always!), it managed to calm me down a lot and I think I should try believing and sticking to it!!

Anyway, there wasn't really anything positive, which was why it made the horrible sinking feeling worse! Haha, but oh well, I shall stick with Tisha since it does seem that she connects to me better!
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-10, 16:53

Good, I'm glad Tisha helped you feel better.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-18, 23:12

We are all aware that even the most talented are not 100% in their readings. I am waiting for another major prediction from cherry that surprisingly fits perfectly to what sugahlili told me. I hope it happens. When it does, I can say they were both 100% right in my case.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-19, 16:22

I went over my notes from Cherry readings. Since finding her, I've used her several times. Of all the things she said, four things came to pass in the few months I have used her services.

It still blows me away when I think of how in sync her reading is with Sugahlili but if I had to pick one over the other, I would have to go with Cherry though I really Sugahlili too.

Last edited by joanna on 2011-09-19, 16:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADD)
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 16:56

That's great. Very happy for you. I went to her site some time ago and it never allowed me to complete the transaction. I wrote her and got no response, so I chose Yona. If that goes poorly tomorrow night, I may try Cheery sage, but for me it's Tisha and Lily and although I like Lily I still have to give big props to Tisha. I really do think connection between reader and individual is different for each.

I really hope all the things that came to pass for you were good things!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-19, 17:08

Thanks Maggie.

The email on her website doesn't work. Try this orders@cherrysage.com. She may seem expensive but for me she is worth it. I would rather spend the money on her than on several different less talented ones.

Good luck.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 17:12

Okay, thank you. I will save that in my drafts in case I decide to try her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-19, 22:19

i find her readings very detailed and the way she delivers, it's like, there's no stone left unturned. her news to me wasn't good (she's the only one who differed from the rest) but at least the information is good enough for me to know what to do.

i might agree with cheekaboo though, that although she provides lots of information, there wasn't much advice from her to me, so in some sense, the feeling of unfulfillment is there.

but hey, life is about choices i guess, so things can change anytime we want them to. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-20, 00:00

geri, do you ask her what you can do to change the outcome? she told me some things but when i asked her that, she was able to provide some advice about some things i can change.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-20, 01:51

jo: mmm, if i recalled correctly, i don't think i had enough time to ask her that question. she was really blasting off information for that half an hour i had, lol. she did tell me (in a joking, yelling tone) to "leave him alone!" that was funny, but i noted it, heh.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-20, 03:49

Haha Geri I can relate with that.

But she also said to me, letting go with dignity is sometimes better..

Easier said than done Sad
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-20, 04:47

To arrange a reading with her I would simply give her a call on the number on her website arrange a time she may be able to fit you in that day as she did with me. Tell her you want to pay via paypal so you control the minutes plus take advantage of the first time buyer discount, she gave me an extra 10 mins as we were chatting but obviously if I had paid via credit or debit card that would have been deducted so that is my personal advice pay upfront via paypal.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 21:45

I am not sure what happened, but it looks like I may not be speaking to her. I called last night and she said she was on a call and would call me back. I assumed maybe it grew to late, so she didn't call. Today around noonish I called again and left my number, and she still has not called. It still doesn't allow completion of the transaction on her site. Could possibly be my Norton. Anyway..maybe she is sick or away from her phone, but if not it may not be something that is supposed to happen.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-21, 21:48

Did you try emailing her? She usually gets back to me quickly
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 21:57

No, but she said she would call me I thought right after she got off the phone last night. That was the implication and she even said "your phone number will show up on my caller i.d." That's why I called today, just in the case it got erased or something. Maybe something is going on in her life.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 15:37

Joanna, you were right, that worked. That was going to be my last try, and she called, within minites of me sending the email. I am set for 4:30. Possibly at first she thought I was too stupid for a reading..lol. I explained in my email it was I believed either IE or Norton making me unable to make the payment. I am glad now that it didn't work, as Paypal is not an option from her site. I am just scheduled for 15 minutes, then get a free 3 or 4 mins., as a first time reader. She sounds nice. I hope she tunes into me. After this really can't be doing this. It gets a little addicting. Unless she tells me something major, think I will just stick to Tisha and Lily.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-22, 15:39

good luck to you!I'm happy you reached her!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 16:11

Thank you. I was about to give up.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-22, 16:37

good luck mags. i hope she tunes in very well for you. i'm away with psychics knowing that i can turn to cherry and sugahlili in future if i feel an emergency Smile the time of trying everybody out was not nice to say the least. fun but draining in so many ways but i am happy to have found my two favorites who have proven themselves so to speak.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top