[ 5 ]
60% 60% 
[ 9 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

None Re: Cherry Sage - www.cherrysage.com

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-22, 16:41

Good luck Maggie hope your reading goes well. Look forward to reading your feedback.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 18:04

Thank you.

I do not want to come across as negative, but it was just not a fit. I will not be going back to her. I am happy for those who connect to her, but for me for $62.00-(due a charge she added for me using Paypal) I think it was so not worth it. She did not have much to say, took a phone call, checked my payment and kept getting names confused. She may have just had a bad day or poosibly didn't connect to me. I am not sorry I went to her, because I may have always wondered, but really it was bad. I think she is probably a nice person, just a better fit for others. This just goes back to some readers connect better to some and the connection just may not be there for some.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-22, 18:12

that's too bad maggie. i was hoping you guys would coonect like she has for me. goes to show that psychics do in fact coonect to some more than others. like you and tisha match ideally. me and cherry match ideally.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 18:16

It was me who gave her the stay away, but I take some responsibilty. All my life when things end up, as in the case trying with Chery Sage, when trying to get something or do something and is is frought by too many obstacles it is a sign it is not meant to be. I knew this and didn't heed the warning. Anyway..glad she connects well with some.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 18:17

I am glad for you. I think very much the same thing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-22, 18:35

So sorry to hear that Maggie I was getting quite excited for you. Is it worth emailing her and let her know she was way off? Perhaps she was having an off day and can redo the reading? Just a thought?

The very first time Yaya consulted with me she could not connect and was way off. Then after reading the positive comments thought I wanted to try again and so glad as she was very accurate.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-22, 18:35

So sorry Maggie I really was hoping it was a very positive reading for you.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-22, 19:12

That's too bad.I'm sorry for you.Maybe she did not connect with you.
I never went to her so I cannot say anything about her.
I hope you are not feeling sad.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 19:37

Thank you both. It's okay. I just got off the phone with Tisha and feel so much better. We each just need to find who connects to us the best. I will enjoying reading of other's positive experiences with her. Sounds like she is great for some. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-22, 22:31

hmm okay. glad to hear your update though, mag. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-23, 13:55

Have appointment with Cherry H today.... very excited. I've heard so many great things about her I could not resist. Only booked fist time caller (10 min) - guess you get extra 3 minutes... hope I have enough time. Just spoke with her on phone to confirm and I do like her energy!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-23, 13:56

Oops, meant cherry S.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 17:03

Thanks Geri. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-23, 17:06

She is fabulous. Did not feel good about giving specific timeframes, but said when she sees something its pretty much in the near future. I'm okay with that. She picked up on so many others involved with my situation and just nailed the details. She just kept bringing them up- one by one - and actually, provided very accurate descriptions. Of course she did not know names, but described these individuals well enough as well as their connection and relationship to me it was very obvious who she was reading. It's amazing how many different energies she picks up on. We went a little over the time and she's quick, does not waste your time. I'm not sure if I will be charged more or not, but I really don't mind, she was very good!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 17:08

That's great!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-29, 21:37

I had problems in paying and my order did not go through,she said it is working on her side.
I wonder how many of you had the same problem.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-29, 22:19

common problem with her. her site's rather flaky. it's best you email her at the 'orders' account, she responds really quick from there.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-09-30, 03:26

I also had problems with her site, about a month ago. She said she was having that part reassigned for easier navigation. I emailed her I was having some trouble and she responded quickly. Good luck!

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-30, 11:38

geri,aar3,

Thanks for sharing

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-01, 20:36

Is anyone happy with a mail reading of hers.....

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-10-01, 21:30

lol Tarantola. It's $120 worth of email reading. It better be good! Very Happy

I reckon someone mentioned her email reading before. I personally spoke to her on the phone. She's very good.. and very expensive.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-02, 06:49

theres a sample you can read on her site. cherry knows her stuff! she has proven her worth to me in reading other people's energy

Last edited by joanna on 2011-10-02, 06:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-03, 15:47

Thanks Joanna..!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-03, 18:30

Does she do email reads?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-03, 19:58

Yes she does,but it costs 120 usd.Quite expensive.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-03, 19:59

but I heard it worths.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-03, 20:01

OMG that too much money for a bloody reading! meant to be 20 pages or so for that blooming price!

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-03, 20:07

As Joanna said,you can read a sample of an e mail reading on her website.I would like to hear other members impressions about readings if anyone ordered any.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-03, 20:27

Most seemed to have connected well with her, unfortunately I did not. I do think her prices are rather high too, moongoddess. As I said that I looked at the poll, and it seems like maybe others didn't either. It seems different pyschics connect better with some people. You may be someone she connects well with, Tarantola. You won't know until you try. Moongoodess, if you are interested I got a less expensive reading. It was $62.00 (since I paid through paypal after seeing she charged someone for going over) for 15 mins. The first reading she will give another 3 or 4 free minutes. It would be $59.00 with cc payment.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-04, 00:34

yw. i have never done an email reading with her. she said that she connects better through phone. her phone reads are expensive but she has been worth it to me.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-04, 00:48

Cherry was the first psychic I got in touch with. I did a phone reading as I needed answers quickly. I can say that if you want to have a lot of details about your situation and can`t wait then a phone reading might be the best.

I agree it is very expensive but she had a great connection with me and that proved to be worthwhile. I sincerely hope whoever goes to her for a reading has a good experience too.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-04, 07:08

Hi Joanna,as I live in Europe I am afraid a phone reading might be difficult.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-05, 02:43

hi tarantola. there are calling cards and skype. you might get a great email reading, I might do in the future. She is very expensive, the email reading is the same price as a 30 minute phone. you might get more covered in the email reading with questions. don't go by my experience because i have only called.

did you read the sample email? seems detailed and long with lots of questions answered.

good luck. i hope you find her insight helpful for you.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by charlottegoodall on 2011-10-11, 21:45

I had a reading with Cherry Sage and she was OK. I wouldn't use her again. I called and scheduled a 7:30 p.m. appointment with her, but she didn't call me by 7:45. I called her and she told me she was so tired out from her previous reading that she need a half an hour to recuperate. I called her back in a half an hour and she still wasn't ready. All in all, my scheduled 7:30 reading didn't happen until 8:45, so I waited for over an hour to talk to her. As for accuracy, she claimed she was tired from her previous reading, but I don't think she was any better at picking up things than any other psychic I had spoken with up to that point. She asked me if the person I was asking about had blonde hair...maybe it's me being nitpicking about the details...but he does not. Not even close to blonde. Anyway, I gave her the benefit of the doubt of being tired, but she was really late about getting to my appointment and kept me on longer than we had originally planned, and then she wanted to charge me for it. I was annoyed. She was ok talent-wise, but I haven't been back to her.

charlottegoodall
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-11, 21:48

Thank you for sharing.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-10-13, 10:46

I do not want to come across as negative,as Maggie said.
Cherry is a warm and nice person but talking about the reading itself I found it an average reading.She did not pick up any outstanding detail about my situation..
She was about to get it wrong in the beginning if I did not explain her the situation.I would go to her if she was cheaper..because talking about the quality of service from my very personal point of view it was just as good as other good readers you can find from for example Liveperson-for 1.99 /minute.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-14, 01:46

i like cherry and have used her services a few times. it was worth it except for the last time we spoke. she was not focused and got energies and names mixed up. because of that, i cannot have faith in what she said. she asked her questions out loud and it took a long time for her to get insight. she had to keep asking the same questions out loud.

the right thing to do in this case is to ask to do it another time or give me a refund. i would not have even payed half.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 02:33

That sounds very much like my experience with her. Just a thought ..possibly she has strong empathic traits and was drained from a previous reading. Joanna, maybe since you have had readings with her in the past she would be willing to give you at least some minutes back if you explained you sensed a disconnect.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-14, 03:27

I thought she was good... just a little expensive. I'm going to stick with others due to finances and I get the same info and extra time when I need it at no additional charge. I must say, I do like it, when some of the readers cut you a break based on situations due to passion re: their work. Best!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-14, 05:42

hmm, cherry did tell me during my reading with her that the best time to call her is at 9am, which i did. perhaps because i was the first in line? not sure. but business ethics wise doesn't seem too good.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-14, 17:16

Does she call you? or do you call her? as on the away button you put your number in just wondered?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 17:35

She called me. I don't how how that works with International callers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-14, 17:36

I am based in the Uk so anyone who not from states have used her?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-14, 17:56

Hi Moongoddess I am also in the UK and I have sky talk talk which allows me free calls to USA and other countries but when I asked Cherry Sage she also has free calls to UK so I am sure she could call you if you give her your number.

Hope this helps.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-14, 18:02

Thanks spsp1

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-10-14, 19:06

Hi Moongoddess im also in the UK, I used an international calling card bought it for £4.00, which gave me 1000 mins free calls to the US, I called her at the specified time. Good Luck if you use her x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-23, 21:41

a long time ago, cherry said something unexpected, something big would happen in the mid october.....nothing surprising or unexpected happened. she wasn't sure if it had anything to do with work or personal because energies from the two kept overlapping.

just sharing. this relates to my posting in heather woodward thread where even the best psychics don't get it all right 100% of the time.

all the best.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-24, 22:29

yup, agree.

i'm not from the states, and i had to call her. but i recalled she got my timing rather mixed up - she emailed me about an hour earlier saying she was waiting for my call. cuckoo!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top