[ 5 ]
60% 60% 
[ 9 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

None Re: Cherry Sage - www.cherrysage.com

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-04, 22:05

I plan on asking her if they are genuine, if they have the "power" to grant me what I want and what they say they can give me, and also if they can be trust. All those questions I think go together, but oh well.

If anyone have any suggests on how I word the questions, feel free to tell me.

I heard a lot of good things about Cherry but I hate spending money (lol, scamming has made me very money consciouse) so once I get the nerve to purchase I will and I will let everyone know the results.

If anyone wants to immediatly ask her about a certain caster go right ahead. She say she's open to doing that but she did say this:

"

I'm sorry I do not use spells or have any practice where I try to
control others or force a result. I know of no one who has used someone
to cast a spell and make someone do something they wouldn't do otherwise.
I am aware that people do believe in it. But, I have had no experience
personally or nor do I know of anyone who has had a spell cast that got what
they were trying to get that way.

I do believe you can affect energy through meditation and
affirmations, but it works for the good of all concerned and doesn't fool with
another’s free will. I know practices such as Voo Doo and Hoo Doo
deal in forcing another’s free will and that can only bring bad
karma. My work involves identifying what is blocking you and then guiding
you to removing blocks be they emotional, psychological or spiritual through
awareness of the influences (good or bad) around you be they circumstantial or
karmic.

You can also exert a more powerful effect in your own life if you
do affirmations regarding the things you want to happen and manifest that way,
so long as it does not involve controlling another's free will. In fact,
you doing it yourself has a more direct influence on the energy you are trying
to affect or send out.

I had to make sure she understand that those were not my intentions. She says she automatically assumed that's what I wanted to find a spell caster for because she has been asked that before and its usually to make someone love them - usually after she tells a client that their ex no longer has feelings for them, so she assumed that was what I was looking for a caster for.
After I corrected her, she then said she was willing to do a reading on those I wanted.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-04, 23:04

i think everyone has their own beliefs and if one so chooses to go down a certain route, then that individual has to be prepared to face any corresponding consequences (good or bad). but i'll expand on this in another thread.

perhaps you could word it like "is this spellcaster ethical in terms of conducting love/money/health spells?" or "do they use coercive magick or do they practice magick that benefits all?"

based on my gut, i feel in terms of ethical / logical thinking, the following casters i might recommend (although i must say i have not tried them yet):

1) Phelan (www.malewitch.com)

2) Michelle (www.divinelovelight.com)

coraleec, if it doesn't affect your convenience, you may ask about them, if you want to.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-05, 01:57

She is extremely gifted, will let you know about her predictions, one in particular I can see happening soon and she nailed it without me asking.
Her readings are expensive but worth it.
Imho I rather do one expensive reading every 2 months than 10 cheap readings where you end up wondering if the person really had a gift or was telling you the usual bla bla bla ....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-05, 02:45

i keep hearing she tells you something without you asking her. she started my call with 'you have to ask specific questions', which i did.

i wasn't lucky in the sense that she knew what i was going to ask without me asking it. Why?

i do like her.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-05, 11:29

I always ask questions. Joanna, it could be just that you are harder to pick up on. Not to imply anyone else is simple minded but you seem to be strong willed and probably go into a reading with a degree of skeptism. I do the same thing and sometimes I have been hard to read. I am getting a reading with her for sure. Seems all of you are pleased!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-05, 12:48

thanks maggie. i was thinking last night maybe i am harder to read. i am pleased with her and she is a bubbling personality i enjoy. very gifted.

sp, you posted she would ask out loud, she did that with me too and i really enjoyed my experience with her.

maggie flower for you maggie flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-05, 14:23

Im not use to paying with my card to people with out using Paypal is Cherry safe because I dont want any issues I really wanted to try her out see what she had to say but scared to give out my card numbre

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jchave123 on 2011-08-05, 14:57

I don't think she connected well with me. I came away from the reading feeling underwhelmed. I'm glad others have found success with her.

jchave123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-05, 15:05

flower Back to you Joanna.

Sorry to hear that jchave123.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-05, 15:54

Cherry had paypal I posted on earlier posts if you scroll up.

Good luck with the reading.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-05, 16:12

I found where you posted it. I called her and she said she will call me between 3-3:30 I'll keep everyone posted hope 10 min is enough time she's kind of expensive !

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-05, 16:33

If she doesn't call me back in the time she said she would should I give her a call or shoot her a email to make sure we still have our appointment? Because she's late on calling me back

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-05, 18:02

She was AWESOME ....I REALLY ENJOYED TALKING TO HER I WILL DO WHAT SHES SAYS AND IF AND WHEN HER PREDICTIONS COME TRUE I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW....

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-05, 19:55

Glad you liked her. Looking forward to hearing if the predictions come true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-08-05, 20:07

tina71 wrote:well I purchased my reading, will let you all know how it goes, she sounds promising, I like all her articles.
<------another addict Embarassed !!!

[email=lol@Tina]lol@Tina[/email] lol!

I had a reading with her!!!!!!!! She's really nice and although she was not positive in regards to my man, she's very gifted. She said the same things as Darlene, Eva, & Angel did. study Sugahlili & Tisha saw a commitment (which I don't see at this point). I realize it may be too many readings in such short period of time, but in a way it's therapeutic to me. Helps me to move on and not be 'stuck' on one thing- in this particular case one person. I get an energy boost, or a kick in the butt after a reading, and make myself to look around and be open to other potentials. It also helps me not to become overly obsessive about this 'relationship.' I REALLY find it helpful, perhaps others think the same...? Embarassed

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-05, 22:01

glad most could fit well with her. Smile well, as always, readings can change as long as we have the will to do so. i agree with the fact that sometimes negative news are delivered to us so that we can improve ourselves, not succumb to a fate which we have no control over.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-06, 18:10

I talk with Cherry again this morning yesterday she asked me how i found out about her and said was it off a forum before i could answer and i told her YES to day she told me to tell everyone on the site thanks for the kind words about her and she said she tried to look at the site but her computer has strong virus software on it and it would not allow her to come on it she said to warn everyone that it might be people coming up here hacking the site to get into our computer and get any type of information so just watch out.

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-08-06, 20:24

@ccbelladonna there is no one hacking this forum or getting into your computer via the forum, it is just impossible.
Probably her security software does not allow for her to join sites where she has to share her location or some other tight privacy settings.
I have strong security software as well and some knowledge about hacking and can tell you it is not happening here, forumotion is pretty safe when it comes to hacks, they host thousand of forums, not just this one.

I am glad she choose not to join.

Last edited by Hope on 2011-08-07, 02:51; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-06, 21:12

I was just telling yall what she said didn't say it was someone actually hacking...and why are you happy she did not join

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-08-06, 23:44

A stated so many times, if spellcasters and physics start joining the forum it will loose objectivity, some member's privacy may be compromised, and others will not post freely, this is a non commercial forum and we do not allow anyone to come here advertising their services.
She seems genuine and I hate to see her thread go cold.

PS: I am explaining everyone that what she said about the forum being hacked is not true, I know about the forum set up as much as she knows about her psychic business.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-07, 04:11

Hope wrote:A stated so many times, if spellcasters and physics start joining the forum it will loose objectivity, some member's privacy may be compromised, and others will not post freely, this is a non commercial forum and we do not allow anyone to come here advertising their services.
She seems genuine and I hate to see her thread go cold...

I for one will not post as freely if I know someone I have worked with is here...
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-07, 04:13

what is interesting is that my reading with cherry matches my reading with sugahlili's predictions months ago on personal life Shocked bounce
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-08-07, 22:39

Jo- mine differed. I like Cherry and SugahLili. I guess the time will tell who's reading was the closest.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-07, 23:39

Thank you Hope. I agree with both you and Joanna.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-08, 15:34

Elya wrote: Jo- mine differed. I like Cherry and SugahLili. I guess the time will tell who's reading was the closest.

Elya: I agree. Only time will tell. I thought that SugahLili before was not right and only gave out positive readings to everybody. Months later I realized how spot on she was even though timescales were off and what she predicted was delayed. It was neat to see how my reading with Cherry recently had so many spot on similarities from my reading with SugahLili back then.

Best Wishes

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-08, 15:57

Joanna, or someone does Sugalili take some time to get to her readings? I am trying to get out of this down mood before I try the psychics, but I don't want to wait a real long time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-08, 18:13

Maggie: If I remember, SugahLili is good with timing. Cherry is good too. You can check her appointment times on her site. She took me on last minute. If she is available online, you can call her to confirm a time or just book and she will confirm with you. Cherry gives more detail to her readings. I like how she asks your questions out loud when she is working.

Best Wishes
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-08, 18:34

Thank you! That sounds good. I am going to try and get some good sleep tonight and then I think I will go for a reading with all 3 Sugalili, Cherry Sage And Darlene. Maybe it will help break this dismal feeling.

I said I would never do the phychic rounds again, but really just these 3. I still will always appreciate Tisha and will go to her in the future, but I think a person gets wanting something for a person after awhile. I know In do, so it will be nice to see if others see the same. Timing is the thing I most to know right now and some hope to hang on to.

Thanks again!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-08-08, 19:27

I want to get another reading from Cherry, she's great!

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-08-10, 06:51

Hey y'all,
I had a reading with Cherry Sage and I must say she was spot on. I was completely shocked with her accuracy about my situation. I gave her nothing but names and she ran with it. Her predictions weren't necessarily great for me, but she did give me some advice for some things I can do to change the outcome and help myself. I will defiantly use her again! I am one to read everything before taking any steps and she was defiantly worth it for me. Thanks to all of you who posted, it made me finally have the courage to get a reading.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 00:52

aar3--I wasn't one who posted, but congratulations on the connection and thanks for sharing. Just didn't want you to think you were being ignored. Sometimes postings get overlooked.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aar3 on 2011-08-11, 02:02

Thanks Maggie, I didn't think so. I don't post usually although, I am always here. I am too analytical for my own good sometimes. I finally decided to take the chance and I am glad I did. Hopefully I will be able to heed her advice and and turn things around in my life for the better. I look forward to reading with her again. Good luck to all.

aar3
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 08:15

I hope her advice turns out well for you. I wish good luck for all of us too!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-17, 15:36

I like cherry alot but she made me very disappointed I checked my bank account and she personally took out money out of my account...I made a appointment with her for 15 min I made the deposit of 30 knowing that she was going to take the remaining out.. We stayed in the phone a little while longer with out her saying anything about she's charging more or asking me anything. So I go to check my account today she has taking $59 and some change for another 15 min call she didn't ask me she didn't warn me tell me nothing. I don't like that at all that's not good customer service at all not warning customers I'm really pissed off by that.

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 16:00

Thank you for sharing. Sorry that happened to you. I guess whomever had doubts with paying by cc was right.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-17, 16:17

Exactly never again will I pay off her website it's really unprofessional not to warn or atleast tell your clients "hey we are going over time we can either hang up or will it be ok to charge you the additional minutes" even keen does that lol

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 17:28

I agree. You should have had notice that you'd be charged more. Thank you for letting the rest of us know.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-17, 18:17

Talk are welcome ...if your in the US ABC Niteline tonight at 10 has a special on different psychics lt looks like it will be really interesting I'm going to check it out.

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 18:27

Oh Okay, thanks, I have paperwork to do, but you can share what it says if you'd like. I would be interested. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-17, 18:37

Sorry to hear that. That is why I pre purchase the reading and pay via paypal and give my debit or credit card details.

Hope this helps.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-17, 22:10

hmm, good as she is, i agree she shouldn't have done that. good info.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by sinchelle on 2011-08-24, 18:02

Thanks for the referral to Cherry Sage. I made an appointment for 10 minutes and I have to say it was spot on! Made me feel validated and helped me decide how to proceed. I will DEF hire her again and I have already recommended her to some friends. :-)

sinchelle
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-25, 16:07

last time i was here, cherry sage got 100% accuracy with 7 or 8 voters. what happened? does anybody care to share?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-26, 10:31

Hi Joanna, good to see you're back. If you read ccbelladonna's posts seems Cherry Sage was not very fair in warning her that her reading would cost more than she had anticipated. I don't think it was due to inaccuraries with her readings.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-26, 14:01

hi maggie. haven't had much to say Very Happy thanks for sharing. i wasn't clear on that. that is unethical and not professional but doesn't mean she wasn't or isn't accurate so i wasn't sure. if she was turned out to be inaccurate, i would appreciate if anybody can share. best wishes.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-26, 14:50

Hey Joanna, sure no problem. I'm interested to see if others will comment on her accuracy, too. I haven't gone to her yet.

Best wishes to you too!Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-26, 21:26

Hi Joanna/ Maggie - I had a reading with Cherry last week, she was bubbly & warm.. first off I asked her to warn me when the 10mins was up which she was a bit startled at but hey when it comes to $ I don't mess about and with the prices she charges too!! I gave her my name & dob and the same for the other person. She was spot on with how I was feeling and the other person (I think). Said there was a powerful connection, my ex has deep, deep feelings etc, but there was a large block/ wall.
She described my ex's character after she asked for the star sign - which I felt I could do mmm, asked for my star sign and she's the same as me - so had a bit of a giggle about that. My time was up by then so I bought another 10 mins.
For me she didn't nail the full situation - other persons involved. Re future she couldn't give me any predictions and said to call her again in a couple of months. All in all felt a bit empty, no advice etc, bubbly, warm lady tho. Which is why I created the post - removing blocks/ Walls.. for advice.
So had my last psychic reading with a French medium based in the UK who uses tarot cards & a pendulum on Monday found her on the same spiritual wavelength as Yaya personal, endearing, warm & friendly. Picked up on what colour I was wearing and where I work! She also picked up on the wall/block but gave solutions to help myself (rose quartz) and the situation (candles). Correctly predicted the past with time frames, current - although didn't pick up on the other person involved so maybe just maybe something's worked there. Also gave predictions for future which is in line with Luella, Tisha, Yaya (although she didn't give specific timeframes) and possibly the caster I'm using. Gave alot of advice which I've taken on board. Hope that helps. Feel enlightened and a hell of a lot better, so I'm going to go out there carry on living my life not dwell and have fun.. counting down the days to my holiday yay! . Very Happy Best Wishes everyone x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-27, 06:02

hi cheekaboo. will it be posible for you to share the dtails of the French psychic.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-27, 13:34

Thank you for sharing, cheekaboo. x Glad you feel better.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-27, 18:51

Moon - sure, her name is Benedict and she is based in London. She works for Psychic TV (If you put it in Google it the website should come up, I think it's the British version of Keen?) The number is 0906 517 8977 and her PIN is 4842.
Please let me know what you think? and whether or not she is accurate for you.

Maggie - tnx for your kind words & advice when I've been feeling down, your a diamond in the rough! Very Happy

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top