Ebay: Lisa @ real_magick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Ebay: Lisa @ real_magick

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-01, 12:33

Hi

Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences good/bad or results from her products. Bought an Egyptian Djinn (light one) not bonded yet (I don't think anyhoo) & Talisman. With the Djinn not sure of the signs to look out for?

Cx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Ebay: Lisa @ real_magick

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 13:08

Lisa is a very nice person. She is good with guidance. I am not as senstive as some and found her spirits harder to connect to, but I do think they are real. I have friends who love her's. I was very new to spirit owning when I tried Lisa's and that could have been why I didn't connect. Djinn's are harder to bond with from my experience, though loyal once you do. Look for subtle signs....

A feeling like someone is in the room, hair raised on the back of your neck, tingling in your hand when you hold the vessel, possibly a light vibration in your hand. You can ask them to make the candle flame flicker. Some hear noises. I never have.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-01, 14:39

Maggie, thank you, Im new to the forum so just finding my feet.
I will try the candle test tonight, although last night I did see like a strange light on my ceiling when I woke up to get a drink.

Yeah I agree Lisa is a very nice person, a bit picky when it comes to love spells tho, I never ended up going ahead with one.

Thanks
cx Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-01, 14:45

Thanks carrmzi. I was wondering about her healing spells cause I came across good reviews about her spirited amulets. I didn't ask her about it but I went with her for a tarot reading which was offered limited at a time (the reading had many misses).
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 16:03

Sure, Y.W. Good Luck with the candle test. I found Lisa's items better than her reading. Mine was off too. I have mentioned it before but I love her lemurian crystals.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-01, 17:18

Hi all,

I just had a look on her Items but I did not found anything interesting there through I can only look at the buy now Items since I am at work most of the time during the day.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 19:30

Timelady are you familar with Auction Sniper? I think it was Ana who posted about it on another thread. I love it! It has helped me win most bids. It's in my opinion very reasonably priced. I just put a 15.00 dollar amount on it and then let whatever wins I get be deducted from that. Most wins I beileve are around 25 cents, but it is based on what you end up paying for the item. I don't remember the exacts, but I think it is under three dollars quarterly to have the service. I never liked the last minute bidding, as it seemed so competitive and nerve racking and this alleviates that. I wished I had known about it earlier.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-03, 19:36

To Maggie and Carmzi - I am not familiar with he "spirits". Can someone explain it to me? What is it used for? and wouldn't it me frightening? Would it be like ghosts? Please pardon my ignorance. Thank you
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 19:40

Spirits are those that have passed on. I have never seen a ghost or any form with mine. They do however come to me in my mind's eye and in dreams and look like regular people or animals if it is an animal spirit.

They are companions, protectors and sometimes wish grantors.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-03, 19:53

To Maggie- so does the person preparing the amulet know whose spirit you want?
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 20:50

The buyer can read about which spirt is best for them in the listings. If they still need assistance the seller can advise.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-10, 18:08

@ Scammed - sorry just read your post, for me what I've learned and what maggie has said, spirits are passed on, I inherited mine from my father which Yaya Maria picked up on weirdly enough. They do protect, guide & grant wishes maybe similar to genies (I'm not too certain of that tho). Lisa @real_magick is good giving advice.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-11, 13:53

Thank you. I am still trying to understand the spirits and vessels.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-11, 15:09

No Worries, maybe email Lisa she's very knowledgable and understanding, Maybe that may help Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 09:49

Okay, what I do to bond with my Djinn us keep their vessels close to me, especially the first 30 days. I talk to them 15 minutes per day and thank them for their help and joining my spirit family. I use the pendulem to communicate, as well as meditation. I do not ask for favors until the bonding has well started and I treat them with respect. I hope this helps a bit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-26, 09:53

Thanks so much Maggie.... I got my Djinns about a month ago... the first night had a very intense dream about the female coming out of the flame of a candle... it was a very vivid dream. Haven't really felt much sense then. But then again my head has been messed up over a boy for the last few months so that could be part of my problem. As for the vessels... I was told to keep them out of the sun... so how do you wear them as jewelry ?I know silly question. Have any favors you asked for come to fruition?

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 10:01

Sometimes I feel my spirits strongly and other times not. I do not see spirits only sense them, so 2 mediums have helped me greatly to make sure they are happy. Yes, I have seen some favors, not earth shattering, but I truly have. I have what I feared was too many, but now I think not. Djinn take a bit of time to bond. You may want to check out Elizabeth's and Ann's (sisters) threads, too. I also love the Courtwind angels from CH. Some spirits are easier to bond with than some, but I really like my Djinn and find the wait worth it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top