Carmen from www.love-spells-witch.co.uk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Carmen from www.love-spells-witch.co.uk

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-02, 06:23

Dear all,

This site is the one I was scammed the most:

Spell caster's name is Carmen but after being insulted with rude and nasty words when I began to doubt about spell's effectiveness,I think this might be even a man or a group of people.Someone should stop this...I have been really heavily insulted after paying a lot of money.This is more than
enough.
Please stay away and beware.I spent more than 2000 GBP because the site and follow ups are very convincing in the beginning.
My experience is very alike the comments on complaintsboard and ripp off report.

P-S-

Dear Hope,

Please let me know your opinion.
Also,I
noticed this website's layout and design is very much alike blackmagickspells.co.uk.Might it be just a coincidence or is there a connection ?

Thank You xxx

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Carmen from www.love-spells-witch.co.uk

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-02, 15:36

Hi Tarantola77
Are you from the UK, me too, lordy that's a lot of £s, I did email her about my situation got an email back(this time I did my research first!!) but decided not to use her after seeing all the comments on the complaints board and ripoff report x wouldn't surprise me if she's set up a new website xx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-08-02, 18:30

im from the UK aswell and that is lots to not get a result.. did you pay Via paypal? is there a way to open a dispute?
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-02, 20:08

Dear Carrmzi,

I am not from U.K but found this caster looking for someone from U.K or Ireland assuming that witchcraft history is longer in your area..and thought I could find more experts there.

shezza
Paid through paypal and unfortunately it's too late because long time has passed now.
It is one of the first casters I tried.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-02, 22:20

Dear Tarantola77
Sorry assumed you were from the UK, have you tried your credit card co maybe they can help, I don't know how that works never tried it myself. Yeah I believe so there's a few who practice wiccan/ witchcraft. Tried one who practices Wiccan don't think I want to go down that route again. Working with a couple from the UK now. Fingers Xd Smile .

Hi Shezza

Cx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-03, 07:33

Hi Carrmzi,

Sure,will keep fingers crossed for you.I used Carmen more than a year ago and of course it's late for everything but I wanted to share my experience here.

Now I am into readings and haven't found a valuable spell caster yet!

Very Happy

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-03, 13:46

Hi Tarantola77

Thank you means a lot, ill keep my fingers xd for you too x no, I understand its good to share experiences x hopefully I can post results just in the manifesting stage at the mo..waiting!, yeah readings are addictive I know what you mean had 3 all saying the same thing, hopefully got one tmoro and awaiting a 1 question email reading which should be with me nxt wk Cx Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-08-04, 04:25

Hi Tarantola and Carrmzi,

Good luck and I hope it all works out for you and you get the results you need, do go through the topics here and maybe you might find someone to suit what you are looking for, the best thing about this forum is you know you are not alone in trying to get your hearts desire.

Shezza
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-04, 20:22

Dear Shezza, Thank you it means a lot, Good luck to you too and everyone on here x Really happy today had a phone reading and thats 4 saying the same thing. Hope to post my results and experiences. cheers

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-04, 22:04

Hello Shezza,

Thank you.At the moment I gave up spells until I do not find a trustworthy one..let's see.

Looking for a good psychic who can tell me good news about my future.
may everyone's true wish come true!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-08-06, 18:22

Hey guys, I didn't use Carmen, but back in the days I contacted Frater Dantalion... to put it nicely, he tried to sell me this amazing spell for over 1K, that could "alter reality, make everything you imagine come true!". His words.

I told him I was going to think about it, cause it was a lot of money, plus if it sounded too good to be true, it sure had to have a catch, right?

That's when he turned nasty, started sending emails my way trying to talk me into it, very very pushy... but anyway. In one of those there was a link to a new website of his, and there was an add for Carmen's page. They were both linked.

Weird, isn't it?

I would stay away from them both.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-08, 17:39

I found if a caster keeps bugging you for money or they are sending you emails when you don't respond to all the other emails....big red flag.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by riley5678 on 2011-09-30, 14:03

I tried her last year and would try to get updates from her. Needless to say they came far and few, and when she did respond she said everything is going okay. Well anyway its a year later and got nothing out of it.

riley5678
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-30, 15:24

@riley
I am sorry for that.At least if she did not black mail you after having paid lots of money you have been treated better than I have.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top