I am in over my head!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None I am in over my head!

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-02, 19:34

I made the mistake of speaking with more than one caster at a time. I have an inbox FULL of conversations from old scammers, new prospects and current interests.
One caster tells me other thing, another says something similar and I get confused on who is being honest, who sounds like a scammer, who is just trying to manipulate me, who is giving me mediocre readings and which caster I previously talked to is disguising as a "new" caster I am currently speaking with.

Anyone else having this issue?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: I am in over my head!

Post by Hope on 2011-08-02, 20:46

Been there, done that, what worked for me : STOP, get away from all of them and give yourself at least one week away, away from emails, the internet and even this forum.
After that time, contact ONE who you trust and can verify and stick to it!
Hope it helps
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 18:21

I did that at one time too. When you do find the one you want to go to you can always make it so the ones you are not going to use go to your spam folder.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-03, 19:50

i did the same thing with psychic readings, so really trying to keep my spell casting under control, and stick to the one that ive done. it helps that ive got no money as im paying back the debt i got into because of the psychics! i really confused myself and got rreally addicted, i still am really but ive calmed down a bit now, but all of my predictions are coming up very soon now, i dont know what i will do if they dont happen.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 22:21

I'm sorry to hear that CinnimonGirl. Your story is very similar with what happened to a friend.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-03, 22:54

yeah, i'm repaying some debts from previous casters as well. regretful, but guess it's done. i have loads of readings in my email as well as notes from calls, lol. but i'm now able to sift out which are the better ones for me based on my feelings.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 00:45

i do not know how this happened but my inbox is also full of spellcaster's advertising and junk email and i only have worked with ebay casters trying to rely on the ebay feedback system, but it seems to be based on customer support and courtesy, not on results.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-22, 05:41

Yeah, I find that frustrating, when theres lots of positive feedback, but they all say they are waiting for results. I havent left feedback for Robin, even though my experience with her is very good, in a few months I will buy something else from her and leave honest feedback then on what the results were with this current spell.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-22, 05:45

Although I wouldnt leave negative feedback because I believe she is genuine and is a really nice woman Very Happy
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top