[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

None Amita mysticspells.com magickrituals.com

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-05, 15:30

She's been online for like 9 years, as i remember coming across her in 2005 on her other site magickrituals.com I never used her back then her prices are were too high, but on her new site, she offers a payment plan, and alway has her spells on sale, and to make them affordable for people, her blog interesting, she has real photos of herself, and talks about her life on her blog, she on twitter, Facebook, and her real name not heard to find out either, as it nikki Douglas, and was also website owner years ago for some girl gaming site, she also doesn't promos a 100% gratin as i know most of the scammers do, I never tried her but i feel she is genuine tho, she been online the longest I come across, and has photos, I emailed her my situation and she recommended me a spell, and said she does payment plans on on it, I noticed she now offers tarot readings, she always answers every questions i asked so far, I am wondering if anyone actually used her? as I not spoken to anyone who used her, as I would like to know if they got results.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Amita mysticspells.com magickrituals.com

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-07, 16:36

No one used her or come across her site before?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-07, 17:13

Hi,I am considering using her services and contacted her but I am not sure.It's a pity she does not offer mail tarot readings.
I will let you know if I will try.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-07, 19:20

what do you mean mail tarot readings? do you mean email, i am pretty she does them over email, i emailed her too, she recommended me the love hunter spell, and she also does a payment plan which i like.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-07, 19:31

Hi moongoddess,

Thank you for the information...!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-08, 11:22

Yes, I found her a few weeks, ago, I was waiting till I had spoken with her a while before I posted about her.

She seems very legit.
I have been emailing her for a bit now, she gives honest answers and she will bluntly tell you if what you are asking for is realistic or not possible at all. Her spells are well explained and she had custom made, handcrafted talismans. She reminds me a bit of Izaebel and that is a good thing.
Read this: http://www.spellcasting.com/category/this-is-witchcraft/

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-08, 11:29

Yeah she does seem legit, as I first found her in 2005 on her other website, just wondered if anyone actually used her and got results?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-08, 11:47

I am using her but its to soon to have results. But I do have a very faithful feeling about her...its like a beacon of light and someone in the background singing a beautiful melody shining down upon my decision to use her lol
I don't know lol I just have faith she works.

The emails are convincing, they make sense and she's willing to explaining any questions which is new for me (besides Izaebel)

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-08, 11:51

Thats great news what spell did you buy? she recommended me the love hunter spell and willing to do a payment plan for me.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-08, 11:53

Hello coraleec,

Good luck and please keep posting.I am thinking about going with her but still need time.She is not one of the cheapest.

Did she suggest you any reading before telling which spell to use?

Thank you

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-08, 11:59

Tarantola, she does offer payment plans!

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-08, 12:03

@Tarantola,

Moongoddess is right, she does offer payment plans, exspecially if you get two spells which is what I am doing.

No, she didn't say I need a reading.I don't know if she requires but maybe my situation just didnt need one, I'm not sure. I am not worried about it though because she works with energy not spirits so she doesn't need to "consulate the spirits" like most casters say.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-10, 23:26

I've emailed Amita as I'm feeling a bit down, she sure does reply pretty quick, shes recommended a spell (not cheap) she has offered a payment plan not sure what to make.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 23:31

Carrmzi--I am not at all trying to get into your business, but did you know that too many spells cause blockages? I didn't know that in the beginning and I think I canceled out spells. I just sense your desire in wanting the outcome so badly and wish I had known that, which is why I tell you. If you are working with another caster you may want to at least wait 60-90 days (preferably 90 days) if it has not been that long.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 01:08

I've purchased a spell from Amita and I'll report back here with results, its to soon to tell about results.

Also, I don't want to dwell to much on the casting, that's not good. It's best to not think about it to much just let the energy work its course.
But I feel pretty confident about Amita, she seems very honest and she answers all my questions, she hasn't stopped communicating with me since I made the payment and the fact that she's very accessible (facebook, spell site, personal blog site etc) I'm not really worried about her disappearing

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-11, 05:30

Hi Carrmzi,

I agree with Maggie.I do not suggest using many spells at the same time.I understand your desire of a prompt outcome but using more spells don't solve the wait.

Try to treat yourself in other ways...

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-08-11, 05:31

well, I found that Amita have another website "magickrituals.com" and unfortunately this one have some claims on rip-off report Sad
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-11, 05:36

carrmzi,

Big hugs:D

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-11, 05:41

mirapavic,that is the older site and mysticspells is the newer. As she has been on line for so long..well I don't think anyone is unfailable.

None has 100% successful results I guess.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-08-11, 05:46

Tarantola, I hope so Very Happy. As far as Coraleec purchased already from her - we will see results... I hope best for Coraleec.
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-11, 11:48

Thanks alot Maggie & Tarantola77 - Maggie I know I welcome yours & anyones opinion (thats why were all here right? scratch . Tarantola77 - Big hugs also, I know I read that too many spells create blockages also, you know when you just feel so helpless, feel better today emailed Tisha which Ive posted on her thread her response to the question(s) I asked her. Yeah I think I'll hold off from Mystic Spells & £500 is alot right now. Just gonna work on myself and make sure I feel a ok! Bubble Bath, Retail Therapy & a bottle of wine tonight, Thanks again Smile x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 11:56

@mirapavic, Yes, her old site does have claims on the rip off reports but that site is also where competition has been known to make false reports.
Especially since someone like her who has been around for so long only has about 6 reports (two main, the three comments) from 07-to early 09 when she has been around since before 2005. The comments completely stop in 09, three years old you'd assume she would have more false reports if she was as big as a scammer as those reports claim. I just saw it as competition trying to ruin her and also maybe clients she has refused to work with - that isn't uncommon either.

And thanks for wishing me luck on my spell. I feel pretty good about it. Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arwen* on 2011-08-11, 14:22

Coraleec, as I said - I really wish you luck with this one.
Well, indeed I have no any experience with spellcasters, and so far I didn't spent to much money and I am lucky that I found this forum. Really I am.
In this moment I have only one problem in my life which I reall need to solve.
I learn from all of you here that genuine spellcasters are very rare so I am very careful because I don't have much money in disposal to afford myself to be scammed more than one time Mad
Yes I paid for spell to one caster which seems to be nice and I will report here about results.

Good luck Smile (to all of us)
arwen*
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 14:29

@mirapavic i totally understand. I am just like that too, I don't have much money to just send to a strange in hopes they'll give me results they promised.
But I have faith that their are real ones out there and I think Amita is that true one I have been searching for. But that perks of this site is that you can wait results from someone else who has already gotten a spell, like ME!
I will be giving my honest opinion and update in about a month Smile
Hopefully it will be a good update if not, at least you can learn from my experience!

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-11, 15:33

Hi coraleec,

Thank you for your words.I can't wait for your posts about this!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-08-11, 16:02

Hello guys. Just wanted to let you know I tried Amita some months ago. Didn't get any results.

I really don't want to destroy your optimism. Wish you good luck with her.

Best wishes

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 16:07

nyky, Appreciate you honestly! If not too private can you share general spell reason, love, money, etc. as well as how long ago and the cost.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 16:09

@nyky

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, what was the spell you requested from her or the situation you wanted to resolve? I'm not trying to be nosey lol I just want to know if its anything like mine.

Also, did you speak with her about not getting results?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-11, 16:45

She used to do tarot readings in her old site www.magickrituals.com, I got one years ago and it was completely off.
I do not understand why she opened a new site, I also purchased few amulets and some type of elixir she was selling, the "elixir" was just water and the amulets did nothing to me. Good luck.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-08-11, 17:21

@ Maggie

@ corallec

.... It was a love spell. I just found the emails I changed with her. Not too many. The name of the spell was 'return to me'. Price 250,00 USD. And payed on 18th of April.

No, I didn't ask her why didn't get any results. I am not asking too much. I am used to 'no results'. Smile

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 17:27

Thank you for replying. Sorry you didn't get the results you desired.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-11, 20:07

How long did you wait for her replying backs in the average..I am waiting for an answer it's been a few days

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 22:09

Well, I'll keep a close eye on the time frame, she said it could be several weeks or month or two.

I'll give it about a month, if no, I'll work with paypal to try and get my money back.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-11, 22:43

Sorry coralec I was talking about her e mail answers and not spell time frames:) ,anyway thanks for your answer it's helpful.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 23:17

Oh no problem Tarantola77, I'll keep everyone updated.

But I will admit I had so much hope but my critical thinking is starting to take shape into doubts.
I asked Gypsy 69* on ebay (also a pleasing psychic on the psychic area of this forum) and she said that a previous caster that I decided not to buy from, Gogo (Ivy) seemed true to her and that she could probably give me what I wanted.
If Amita doesn't work I'll stay in contact with paypal, get my money back hopefully and then work with Ivy.

Ugh, hopefully she works out. If not hopefully I can atleast get my money back. I spoke with someone on paypal the day I sent Amita the money (Just because I'm paranoid) and they said that its a good chance I can get my money back, especially since I have already expressed concern to them - and because she is suppose to send me a talisman, if she never does in the next few days they said they can work to get my money back.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 23:18

I have decided that Amita and Ivy might be the last spell casters I try. If they don't work....I'll just hang up the search and move on some other way lol

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-11, 23:59

I have asked for a refund from my spell casting with Amita because of her recent email to me.

We agreed on a payment plan, the agreement was that I pay $100 now, and after casting I pay another portion (If I could) and then I could pay the rest after casting (If I had any left to pay).

She emailed me and told me that she will not complete the spell nor send the talisman until I make the other payment. That was not the agreement and that is not something I can do at the moment. Which is odd because the other night when she received the money through paypal she emailed me the next morning and told me that she casted the spell that night and that the energy is at work.
Hm. I felt that I didn't want to continue with her if this early in her work she is already changing up the agreement....
She might be real, I don't know but she surely doesn't seem to keep her word with payments. I am not willing to risk it, the confusion with payments now might lead to more things.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-12, 00:02

Hopefully she will be kind enough to send me a refund if not I will be forced to petition though paypal and file a dispute.
I am not willing to just give up and let her keep my $100, I will file a dispute if she doesn't want to refund me.

This is very disheartening since I really felt she was someone true. I can't speak much on her spell casting because I wasn't using her long enough to get results but as for her character, she doesn't seem to stick to her word with payments, kind of eager for money, not a good lookin my book.

another dissapointment I suppose Sad

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-12, 00:12

Thank you for your honesty coraleec. I know you had your hopes on her. I'm sure you will find someone much more honest.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-12, 01:32

there was a report i read that she being genuine is uncertain, but for sure she's unethical in her business dealings. hope you get your money back, coraleec.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-12, 05:27

Thanks Coraleec, hope you get your money back. Glad you let us all know.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-12, 08:30

Yes, I am hoping I do too.

She even proceeded to threaten to tell people I was even seeking her services, she threatended to find out my family and tell them somehow.
I doubt she will, it's probably a scare-tactic but If she does I'm prepared for that, my family doesn't believe in spell casting so they'll probably laugh about it - at her, and dismiss it as "a grown woman playing harry potter".
But just the fact she threatened me really made me fully aware of her character, not good, not good at all.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-12, 09:06

Hi Coraleec.

I would file a paypal complaint ASAP and get your money back before the date expires.
You have good grounds and evidence where she claims to not have casted for you nor sent you your charm until you paid the full amount.

We are all here for you.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-12, 09:19

Thank you, I called and spoke with a paypal rep. that filed the dispute for me and I told her all about Amita and how she said she had not casted for me, how she is trying to change our agreement, how she has yet to send the charm and how she threatened me.
The woman says that I have a good chance of getting my money back and after I told her about her threatening me, she said she understands and she will see the refund claim and the dispute gets taken care of.

I had high hopes for Amita but she turned out to be a very unkind person.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-12, 10:08

Hi coraleec,

It's a pity how things developped.

I think it was enough keeping the agreements of the beginning.

Did she explain why she changed her mind about casting previously to the complexion of payment?

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne on 2011-08-12, 10:22

The threat is the most disturbing thing, but I really hope that you can get your money back.

Ariadne
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-12, 10:29

Yes.there's no need to threaten at all.

Crying or Very sad

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-12, 10:57

Tarantola77, no she never explained.

I emailed her asking for an update, just to be sure she hasn't skipped out and ran with my money, I wanted to make sure she was continuing to reply to my emails. Also, she agreed to send me the instructions that I had to do in order to help/complete part of the spell and i asked her about that in the email because she never gave me the instructions.
She replied saying that she wouldn't send the instructions until I paid the remainder. That was not the agreement! So, out of concern I asked her about the rest of the spell and she said that she will not cast and complete the spell until I paid the remainder. Again, that was NOT the deal!

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-12, 11:34

Hi coraleec,

I was about to go with her with a similar payment plan.If t does not bother you can you send me in MP the part in which she said that she cast it promptly?That is to say when you had just paid the money.

xxx

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-12, 11:47

@geri,where did you find this post about her?

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum