[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

None Re: Amita mysticspells.com magickrituals.com

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-12, 16:18

i tried the old address which mirpavic said there were scam reports on her, so was just reading through on ripoff and came across a person that said that. have been thru her current site before this thread started, but was never completely bought in because her prices were kinda steep for me then, and also she had her love hunter spell (i think?) and her last resort spell priced the same way. one would consider that a last resort spell would be priced higher than any spell if she guarantees that is her strongest ritual that would solve issues other spells could not. so something just didn't add up for me.

well, she could be real, really, but i don't know. all i know is sometimes logical reasons don't point the right direction, so i just follow whatever my gut tells me.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-12, 16:58

geri,thank you so much.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-13, 17:05

Update on my situation with her.

She sent the talisman as a response to the dispute that I filed against her to get my money back - I guess she thought that if she sent it, I would drop the dispute. WRONG! She sent paypal the tracking info of the package and they forwarded the info to me, she sent it the day they informed her about the dispute and it hasn't in left FL yet! I contacted paypal and told them I want nothing to do with her and I don't want the item, I just want my money. They told me that when I receive the package to reject it and that will give them full reason to refund my money. So hopefully I will get getting my money back in the next week or so. Smile

I can't say if her spells are real or not but I will say, she's not of good character and she doesn't live true to her word - be careful when making an agreement with her, there is a good chance she want stand by it for to long.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-18, 12:00

Another update:

I FINALLY got ALL my money back. Paypal reinbursed my account earlier this morning. So, everything worked out pretty good. Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-18, 12:10

Good for you. I'm happy for you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-01, 19:49

Just to let know..she did not respond a mail of mine I sent at the same time coraleec was having problems.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-02, 13:03

@Tarantola77

You want me to send you the email she sent to me after I sent the payment?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum