www.amandovoodooservices.webs.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.amandovoodooservices.webs.com

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-07, 00:54

I randomly stumbbled upon this site.

OK, the site looks free. Not much on it just a few details about the caster.

I emailed him and he emailed me back.
He said I can visit him in the UK, I asked for the address and he gave it to me.

Anyone heard of him? Spoke with him?

Anyone want to google map the address? For some reason, my computer is acting very strange with google maps and until I arrive home I want be able to try the number because I don't have international calling on my wireless service.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.amandovoodooservices.webs.com

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-07, 16:51

Big red warning flags.

I called him as he is in UK. In his email he apparently consulted the oracles and delighted to help all my wishes would be granted for love and career within 8 days. I did not give him my real details or situations but he claimed does not charge for spellcasting only materials equating to £200 which is alot for materials.

No spellcastor in history so far had brought full results in 8 days. His email was so quick considering he only spoke to me 10 mins earlier and claims to be real busy.

Hope this helps.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-08, 11:23

Thanks, yes that helps. I think its safe to have him moved to the "exposed scammers" page.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-08, 14:48

Now this Amando keeps emailing to trust him pay via Western Union he guarantee that his spells will work and never failed.

He is urging to cast this week as he will be leaving the country helping others for 1 month.

It's only through being scammed so much in the past and this forum been able to spot a scam artist a mile away.

Amusing all the same and the famous lines they give you.

We are beating these scammers.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-08, 17:30

I am new here and I have someone that I am working with. I will let you all know if I get results. He is one that I too a chance and sent money by western union...I got scared at first thinking I had fallen into another trap. He will start my work on Tuesday...he had stayed in constant contact with me. He sent me a list of things that he needed to buy with the money I was sending. He is really reasonable. He even emailed me to tell me he bought all the product and asked me not to doubt his work. He is a really old guy. His english is not good and I noticed some of his emails were poorly written and others were written well, I asked him about it and he said that he does not understand what I say sometimes so when his son comes he ask his son to read and respond to my emails. So far he is looking good....he is not on the internet anywhere and no scam reports about him at all. So If it works I will provide all the information you need to get in contact with him including copies of the emails I received from him and the person who I got his contact information from. Wish me luck...he said I should start to see results soon after he starts things will change.

I am working with a guy and as soon as he said he accepts money western union I though i'm not falling for that trick again. Well I ended up sending him money thinking I would never hear from him again.

He sent me an email telling me he got the money and when he was going to buy the materials. He told me he does not work on Sunday, Monday or Friday and said he would begin my work on tuesday.

Today I received another email from him saying he has all the materials and that my work will begin on Tuesday and by day 7 I will tell him everything is fine. If this works out...I will give anyone his
information that wants it. I have been scammed for 3 years and this is the first time I have had a good feeling about anyone.

I will keep you all posted, i truly hope that I have found the one. I am trying to post on all the other blogs too and as you can see I am not jumpint to pass his contact information on, and will not unless I see results for myself.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-12, 16:37

This Amando keeps emailing me that I should proceed ASAP as he can see the person drifting further and further away and may lose him but he is thinking about me.

I gave him false names, false info so this scam artist has been exposed big time.

It does make me cross that these scammers prey on the vulnerable just to con them.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top