23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by needhelp on 2010-09-14, 04:05

www.orishaashe.com

I contacted OrishaAshe at the beginning of the year and she told me that the spirits could not do what I wanted. It makes me wonders that she was not after the money because she did not offer me any spell.
Things have changed since them (for the worse) I may contact her again to see what it says.

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Orisha Ashe

Post by TC on 2010-09-18, 14:56

Hi Guys - Feeling a bit low today - looks like the only real things that we are finding is the scammers, it's great don't get me wrong but they are scamming on all the sites - bernard was on bestof2worlds while ago scamming his way around there.

When I contacted Orishaashe he/she told me that it was not the right time to get my ex back but that they felt I needed a spell to rid me of my negative energies - I guess I didn't want to believe them - didn't want to hear that it wasn't the right time to get my ex back - I felt that they were pushing their spells - after reading this thread and all the comments about it - maybe there isn't any hope for me and my ex - I miss him, was crying again earlier over him, he's getting on with things - I wish I could - everywhere I go I think about him all the time - it's crazy he will be gone from my life for three months on the 23rd of this month and it still feels like only yesterday - I wish I could get over him, some days I think I will but then it all crumbles again.

TC

Back to top Go down

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-09-21, 02:06

She said I was too young to trapped myself with the one I love. I told her is difficult for me but she said I can't be ignorant and push people away. I send her a email at 2 pm NY time no respond yet. Hopefully she will respond to me. But yeah I get this feeling that she's more than a psychic the a spirit teller. She also said the spirits woulndt help me because of the age issued. Her pwoeers are too strong to imply. But if she can help me I might ask her. Though I wonder about Elena spelled though?

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-22, 18:38

Darkchaos, maybe it's because legally she's underage? Maybe you can wait till she's 18? Just a thought

I know you're not suppose to say much, but Can I ask you what things she asked you to send to her? And you said she mentioned to you another spell that you didn't have in mind? so she suggested to you something other than the palo? was it more expensive or less expensive?

you make a good point about not discussing spells when they're working, or in the process of...but I would think it's okay to discuss it after it's successful and done right...? hmm...

Does she have an email address or is the only way to contact her through ebay?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-09-22, 19:59

She told me i should get another spell to open opporutniets in my life and oepn a new path. i was like? what path i just want to be with her. No,Actually she said we are both too young to be in such power

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-09-25, 03:50

Hello,
I had a reading with Yaya Maria (OrishaAshe) and it was very accurate. She is really caring and sweet and didn't try to push her spell on me at all.

As a matter of fact she told me that my ex is not right for me and that she suggests that I move on. She told me that if I decide that I do want him back, she will do the spell because she doesn't see any major obstacles in bringing him back, but she suggests that I don't.

How sweet is that? (I of course am confused now, I still want him and feel that I need him but I know she is right and I have to think.)

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-07, 23:40

Hey ksiron,

So what did you decide to do? Did you purchase a spell from her? Or are you taking her advice and moving on?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-08, 02:23

Well daisy...
she had given me a thing to do for 5 days that would help me decide.
She told me that many of the spells I had done were weak and only affected me, making me more obsessed, without ever reaching him. So she gave me this "task" to do for 5 days. She said "do it and something will happen that will help you, you might get a phone call or something".
So I did and sure enough, on the third day, my ex called me. (A friendly call.)
So I completed the 5 days and I have to tell you, I don't feel obsessed any more. I can't say that I have decided 100% but (maybe because he calls me regularly and we chat now) I don't cry and burn anymore.
Both James Duvalier and Elena Angel told me that he will come back to me by the end of October. I don't know if this talking on the phone qualifies.
But I am still waiting to see what I want.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-08, 03:18

I'm so happy for you that you're on talking terms with him! That's definitely a good start! Who knows from there, things with develop and Jamie and Elena will be right, and you won't even need a spell after all :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-08, 03:28

Jennifer, I don't think she gives her private email address. She didn't give it to me.
Find her on ebay and send her a message there. orishaashe is her ebay name.
I have a calling plan where I can call the US with no charge, so a phone reading was no problem for me. You can ask her about an email reading too.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2010-10-08, 03:40

Thank you ksiron for the informations, I'll try to contact her on ebay ...

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-08, 13:42

Ksiron - wow that sounds great - I'm sorry now that I didn't stick with Orish Ashe - she told me that i needed a spell to clear me but I got scared coz it was 299 dollars and i just couldn't afford that especially if it didn't get results - I would pay thousands if I thought it would work - don't know what to do now - I might contact again in a couple of weeks time - just want to wait till the end of October and Jamie has told me that he feels my ex will call me by lunchtime tomorrow - so fingers and toes crossed - delighted for you ksiron

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-08, 14:08

Well... TC the spell she advised me to do was something I did myself and she didn't charge me extra for it...

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-08, 15:41

spsp1
I had a telephone reading from her but I don't feel comfortable giving out her phone number. I'm sure she will answer you.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-08, 16:58

Orisha has just replied via ebay with a link to order the phone reading

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-09, 08:07

Orisha uses palo mayombe spirits for her phone readings? Her link she sent me for payment quoted this???

Is that the method she uses?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-10, 02:01

Oh,okay i feel that she was real andshe did said i going to be the love of my life once again.never told me a dated.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-10, 06:08

I have my phone reading today with Orisha this afternoon so will update you all and tell you what I thought of the reading if accurate etc.

I am nervous and anxious at the same time. I prefer to speak to a person on the telephone and see what vibe I get.

Hope - how long did you start feeling affects or seeing things happen after she casted your first spell? Did she predict timescales of when you will see full results?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-10, 21:41

Hi Hope .I am praying for your happiness and that your spell works to the tee .. i am also looking for a spell-caster that actually works . how much did maria charge you if you dont mind saying ? theres a beautiful and wonderful woman i want back into my life , that i need to spoil . i am searching but i have been scammed 3 times now , and want a genuine caster . please keep me informed ..thanks doll , and good luck ! Smile

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-10-11, 01:22

animals, and other stuff, if yu read the listing in ebay she tells you what she sacrafice and stuff. I find it kinda weird and i feel ike hope spell is actually working faster than all of us.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-11, 09:49

OK Guys - so I bit the bullet - I contacted Orishashe to see what she has to say to me now - having had the consultation in August where she felt that I was obsessed with getting my ex back - just waiting on her response - I'll keep you guys updated - by the way I asked Jamie about both - he hadn't heard of Orishashe but he had one person who spoke very highly of Houngan Hector and he spoke about the whole transexual issue - don't know if this helps anyone out but said I'd say it anyways, cross fingers and toes - and Jamie is still saying that he see's my ex coming back and is not pushing more spells or anything like that.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-11, 13:13

Ok Guys - An update for you all regarding Orisha.

I was stunned by her accuracy of my situation which I never revealed to her. Perhaps I called her unexpectedly and she attuned to me as she was out relaxing with family??

She has recommended that I give it two weeks due to other spells that are working - which I never mentioned to her and that there are more than one spirit helping me.

Her email really did blow me away as to the content and detail that I never revealed and how she managed to pick up on this.

So I would definately recommend her.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-11, 13:28

Awww spsp1, I"m so glad you decided to give her another chance and have another reading done and it was a lot better than the first one! I"m so happy for you! :-)

TC, girl keep us posted! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-11, 16:47

i wish you guys all the luck in the world ! i have been scammed by khun saowaluk ,and samuel . i have but all given up , but i am thinking of trying Orisha Ashe .. miss my princess badly , good luck all and God bless

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-11, 17:24

how do i contact orisha ashe by phone ? also , how do i contact her for her services , might get a reading , and a spell ...thanx guys

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-13, 17:20

Hi Hope , i am waiting to get a contact number from ya ya maria, i am seriously thinking of giving her a try with a spell , if she will do it for me . this is my last shot for hope , and i hope she can do something wonderful for me . i am pretty down right now , i just wish that there was one spell-caster that actually worked , and i hope that she is the one , any comments or suggestions would be helpful , also can you or anybody else tell me if their spell is working ? thank you all !

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-15, 00:59

So she told you there's no hope for you and your ex ever getting back together? Did she get the details of your break up right or did you tell her in the email?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-15, 06:36

Fabiana I am so sorry to read that yaya could not help you - but I feel that she is honest and genuine - in my first consultation with her, where she told me that her spirits had not given her a negative closed answer in getting my ex back, she was very very accurate in my feelings, I couldn't say she was generic in what she said. (this was before she stopped doing the consultations for free).

I have been reading up on her type of magic - it is said that you have to meet a palo or santeria in person in order for them to perform a consultation/reading/divinition - I don't know she seems to have gotten my situation down to a T - I am still waiting to hear from her on whether she will be able to help me this time, as I am now fairly convinced of her ability, however, the comments in relation to needing to meet the palero/santeria in person is niggling me just a bit

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-15, 08:09

Also Fabiana - as far as I know the consultation is on whether or not she can help you - if she can help she goes into the roots and causes of the problems in the first place and not anything about the future, but this is just my understanding of what she does.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-16, 09:26

I just talked to Ya Ya Maria last night , and she is a wonderful lady . she did get my situation down to the "T" , and i was surprised at her accuracy of everything . i think that after all the scammers i have found a genuine person that can help me .she is cute and funny ! I am praying so hard for this , and she has some things for me to do . but i honestly feel that she will get me the results i am looking for . i dont know what spell you are getting , i know that you cannot mention , but i wanted to ask you , do you see any results ? . i hope you get everything your heart desires , you seem like a good person and a doll to boot , so i am praying for you and TC too . I am wishing and praying harder than ever now . wish me luck ! santa

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-16, 11:31

i loved Maria , she was so nice , and we talked for over an hour and a half , poor thing ,i talked her ear off ! i am a little confused with her because , we are doing i guess 2 spells , the first one is to help the second one , and the first one is a little daring for me to preform , but i will ! the second one , she said depends on me more than the spell , and that i have a female ancestor helping me to be happy again . i do have a lot of female ancestors that have passed ( including my mom ) that were great women .there were some people on previous threads that i saw got results . hounganv , pam , healer ,lat ,katjul(no post as of yet) , and flugflagan that was questionable .can you tell me who they used . i am trying to get someone back into my life again , and i hope Maria can help ! anyway thanks for your time doll , you are so nice and wonderful for doing this for everyone . GOOD LUCK all , i wish your dreams to come true

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-17, 02:52

Hi All,

I have read about you (all) said about Orisha Ashe. Today, I have tried to email her thru ebay. Awaitng for her reply.

Must I go for a reading before I can buy any spells from her? Because I don't live in US and I have asked her if can reply me thru email.

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-18, 03:34

An update...
Just wanted to share this with everybody:
I've had readings by Elena Angela, James Duvalier and yaya Maria. All three told me my ex would be back by the end of October. Elena did a spell for me. James said I didn't really need to do one because my ex would be back with or without it (he did give me instructions on how to do one myself just to speed things up). Yaya Maria said the same thing. (That I don't need a spell to make him show his face.)
I was having some sporadic communication with him in September but no meeting face to face and nothing like what I would have liked. But this week, something happened that gave him the excuse to see me all the time. So we see each other almost every day now, and we talk on the phone a lot. BUT he tells me he is in a relationship and very happy.
I have some indications he might not be telling me the whole truth, but it doesn't make me happy.
(I guess the way I had wanted it to happen was for him to tell me he loves me, followed by a slow motion run in the fields, culminating in us kissing in front of the sunset.)
I discussed it with Hope and she suggested I post this on all three threads (Elena, James, yaya) so that it can give hope to those waiting.
I will keep updating you when things change.
Love to all.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-18, 11:50

Hey everyones,

I tried email Orisha Ashe yet she hasn't replied me. I told her to do the reading thru email.

Shall I just make the payment and wait her to contact me?

By the way, how you guys have reputation? Mine is still at 0 :@@

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-18, 17:14

Dear Ksiron , if he is talking to you almost every day , then my guess is he isnt talking to the other girl that he is happy with, ! i'm a man , and us men talk to the ones that we confide in , and build a bond with , soooo...heres my advice ! do little things to improve yourself , like highlighting your hair , dress sexy , and then go out to a popular club with some friends , and my guess is either he will wonder what you did , or he will show up , and get his socks knocked off !!! go get him girl and spare no prisoners !!! Cool

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-18, 17:17

oh and by the way , pucker your ass up , because any day now , he will be putting you in a figure 4 lip lock , that will make your ears wiggle ! damn lucky man

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-18, 17:17

Thanks for that bit of advice brighteyez - does this really work for men - I feel my ex knows that I would take him back in an instant and this is one of the reasons he's not interested. Great to have a male perspective on things LOL Very Happy Very Happy

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-18, 17:21

I am just getting started with Maria , she says all will be fine in the near future .. she is so cute with the way she words everything . i hope and pray with everything in me , that this works ! i miss someone so bad , wish i could put her in a figure 4 lip lock right now !! they would have to surgically remove my lips from her , you can bet your booty on that !! good luck to us both doll !! ( the bad boy ) Cool

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-18, 17:33

Dear TC , well you got to give him the idea , that he cant have you back .. want me to tell you what kills a man ? if he thinks that you are out with another man , whether you are or not . he will notice any tiny changes in you . doll yourself up ! get a new hairdo color , men love highlighted hair , wear cool but sexy clothes , wear just a little make-up , not a lot , natural but silky sexy , and ...GO OUT and have fun , it will drive him up the wall !! oh and if you talk to him , talk about some new sex moves that you read about , that you 2 didnt do , he'll wonder if you read about them or actually did them with someone , and that will kill him even more ! damn i am evil (lmao ) good luck girl ! Cool let him chase you , and give him some hope that he can have you back , while you are having some fun with it

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-18, 17:48

LOL LOL - Brighteyez you're great maybe we should start paying you for advice instead of all these spellcasters lol!

Tnx for the advice

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-18, 17:51

Great advice Brighteyez! LOLing here as well! I've been as sexy as I can every time we meet, don't you worry!
Wink

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-18, 17:58

Good on you ksiron - you go girl Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-18, 21:16

Glad for the both of you !! know what also , bet the both of you dolls , could take the pleats right out of a man s pants ! relationships are hard , and they're so easy . why do people have to make a mathmatical equation out of just plain old fashioned love and caring for 2 people . there is so much bs hype out there about love and sex and the war of it , what ever happened to long soft hot kisses that made a woman just pour into your arms , and you held her softly and firmly against yours , and that it was almost as good as sex , and you looked into her eyes , and saw every magical moment that was ever going to happen in your future .. men and women should take the time to explain their feelings to each other more openly , and i think it wouldn't hurt to maybe for society to go back in the old days , to get a better grasp of values , trust ,and love . i 'm sorry , i am not knocking gays or lesbians here , but if God wanted for men to be with men , and women to be with women , he wouldv'e made us uni-sexed . we have a right of nature to pro-create as a species .. what happened to society the past 20 yrs ? sorry went off on the deep end ladies ..but its so easy , and simple to try to spoil your lover in a relationship , i mean the extra benefits are amazing ! people let their guard down , and forget how good they have it . ooopps sorry ...anyway girls i hope everything you want , comes to you 10 fold in a loving way .

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-19, 03:09

brighteyez53,
you're funny and all, but I really don't appreciate the anti-gay paragraph.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-19, 06:02

Dear all,

As for the phone reading, may i know how many questions are you allowed to ask? Can I ask few different questions yet not in the same area. Would the reading be effect if I ask too many questions in all different area?

Thanks

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-19, 06:07

whyis:
the phone reading is very free... you can ask her whatever you like. She starts telling you what she sees and if you want you can ask for more information on the same subject, or you can tell her that you also want to know about something else and I'm sure she will talk to you about it too.
I believe she uses the cowry shells to do the reading (at least I think she uses them as well), so she throws them with a question and tells you what they say. And she keeps throwing them with more specific questions or different ones. It's up to you.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-19, 10:16

Thanks Ksiron,

Sounds very free- for 30mins to 1 hour.
She has suggested me to do reading via email coz I don't live in US.
There I wonder if thru email- so could I have to write down like ---5-10 questions whichever comes to my mind?

I also told her that I am worried if thru email as the report might not be as completed or as details as thru phone reading.

Anyones done email reading by Maria?

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-19, 10:17

Hey all,

So, an average how many questions in total you asked during the reading? So, which I am free to jump from one topic to another topic I wish.

Thanks

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-19, 12:05

Hi whyis - I'm still waiting on a reading from yaya - I wish I could answer your questions - I am in the same boat and I feel because everyone else had phone readings then we wont get an answer - we'll just have to wait on yaya and ask her after we receive our mail - hopefully soooooooooooooooon LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-19, 13:06

Hi TC, do you also request email reading rather than phone reading?

Yaya Maria said I can ask any specify questions.

But, I worries how she is going to answer them as few sentences or in full report like Elena.

I got a reading from Jamie, my reading is only in few sentences on ech questions. I wonder it is because I had asked many questions that in different area like career, family and love.

TC, Please update me how do you ask in your reading. And how is the reading report like. @@

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top