Questions about spells...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Questions about spells...

Post by justme-Cerddorrion on 2011-05-16, 22:30

I wondered, is there a 'type' of magic that is supposed to be 'better' or 'stronger' than others? I mean like black magic, wiccan migic, voodoo, hoodoo, candle magic, gypsy magic, etc etc

justme-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: Questions about spells...

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-16, 23:29

It depends on what you are looking for. Do some reasearch and find what rings true for you. I personally like Hoodoo, Santeria, Obeah, VooDoo and such, but you may not. Your question is hard to answer, in a way.

I personally do not think magic is black or white..meaning all kinds of magic - just like with prayers can be used for good intentions or bad (sometimes possibly necessary). Most don't want to send white light, blessings and fluffy bunnies to others wishing them harm, but maybe foolishly I did try that route, for too long of a peroid.

Choice of magical beliefs and casters is a personal choice, as are psychics. It seems to be a trial and effort experience. You may see it differently, as you learrn more. My best suggestion is search what others have found right for them and loosely base your opinion around what you see to be a good thing. This site, The Lucky Mojo forum as well as the Creepy Hollows forum will help you to gain isome sight.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Questions about specific spells

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 12:24

looking for spellcasters who can increase height of a person..

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 13:56

That is not a true spell. No spells can change hair or eye color, breast size or butt size, height, gender, turn someone into a vampire or mermaid or anything else that sounds ludicrous.

I do believe one could help with losing weight, and even a beauty spell could help by making the person feel more confident.

If height is your concern, yoga helps with posture.. so it can make a person appear taller & there's always heels. Remember good things come in small packages.Smile I am only 5'4" and have come to appreciate my petiteness.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-05-17, 14:34

i believe there are some spells that can do that, but i think it would be dark magic

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 14:37

Nope, there really is not. No dark or light magic can do anything like that, however I respect your choice to believe differently.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 14:41

I think some may not get what dark magic is. Some use darker intentions and others even demonic spirits. Where spirits can torment others and plant thoughts into their minds they can not do a "turn a person into a frog" type of thing. Likewise they can not change the physical attributes we are born with.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 15:10

Well .. Agree with you all. No magic can do that .. But the market also have products to heighten and some spellcasters also said that they can cast spells do that.. I knew it's fake .. Any more ideas besides spell?

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 15:17

There are goofy things sold. Scammers are plenty and always there will be someone to buy it. If you Google search some time to see all the "weird things sold on eBay" there was someone's used underwear, fart in a bag and someone was selling wishes. Someone not too long ago even sold their soul. Crazy..Razz

I suggest yoga, or heels. There is a surgery for little people (dwarfs) to lengthen the leg bones. It looks very painful and I don't know how common it is, but the show that I saw did show 2 cases with postive results. I just felt so badly fir them, as the pain looked extreme.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 15:29

http://www.baconbabble.com/index.php/2009/10/26/top-10-strangest-things-sold-on-ebay/

Here is one of the funny links. The guy who sold his soul is on here.
There are probably different lists.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-17, 15:58

I agree with Maggie, everyone can offer anything for sale, when i see an spellcastor offering spells to change your physical, it is a big red flag to me.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-17, 16:05

there are loads of stories of historic legends that sold their soul to get talents. try that Smile
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 16:10

I have heard of that before too, selling their souls to Satan.
I wouldn't do that, nor do I think most would, but I guess some feel desperate and are willing to do anything. Selling a person's soul on eBay is just plain bizarre. haha
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Does anyone knew spells/spellcasters to get transferred to another job or get a job?

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 23:41

I had been suffering in my current job place , and i had been struggling to get out of the job ..so i am looking for spellcaster or spells to get me out of this job or transferred into another command or get that job i want?

pls share your views and experiences..I had met some csters so far none worked out..

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 01:25

waste of money, i tried tons of weight loss spells and ended up gaining weight, be careful, if you get the same results as I did, you may end up shorter.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-18, 02:25

lol, the height spell search brings back lots of fond memories for me. Razz
not that i was searching for a spell to increase height, but other related issues.

anyway, i don't trust spells that alter physical traits too. if anything, the spells may only work to change your mindset, therefore influencing your attitude to go and alter your physical looks i.e. get coloured contact lens, go on a diet / exercise, go for leg implants / stretching exercises or consume growth hormonal pills etc.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None work with your favourite boss

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-22, 13:29

Does anyone know how to get transferred to another job within same organization whereby they can get back to work with their favourite boss/manager ?

or vice versa, get that favourite boss to transfer you out so that you can work with him again..(make him recruit you to his place )

pls let e know is there any spellcasters or spells can do this work??

if you have any similar experiences pls shed some light here...

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None immediate transfer

Post by milthakarse on 2011-06-03, 08:05

i m looking for an assistance in getting to transfer to another job or place /posting ..any help ??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 15:24

My suggestion is to get a spell or spirit to help you. Other than that just put in applications or go talk with the ppl.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Random question about spells...

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-09, 22:45

This is probably a really bizarre question, but I'm curious as to what ppl have to say.

I'm sitting on my bed with my cat pawing at my face, and I'm wondering... can pets sense the energy of spells being casted? Can they sense their effects? Obviously pets are known for having an increased sensitivity to spirits, odd things happening, earthquakes, the like
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 23:28

If you yourself are casting a spell then yes most defintely. My little female cat loves to lend her energy to spells. You can often hear cats being referred to as "my familar." If you are meaning a spell casted by someone else and the cat sensing the energy, no I don't think so.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 23:36

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-10, 03:53

And if the spell had some catnip added to it, your cat may be very happy too!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-10, 03:56

Hahah, I like how you think Tina. Weed and catnip lol.

Maggie, that's cute your cat lends her energy.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-10, 03:58

a little humor never hurts, please do not take it personal :-)
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 04:09

Haha--Could be very true. My cat may just be attracted to the candle flames or the fact that I'm doing something out of the norm. I do know people talk of using their cat's energy in spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 04:10

blu--Maybe, at least I feel a little support.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 04:23

http://www.widdershins.org/vol3iss4/m9708.htm

Here is another article on cats and magick. There are quite a few of them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-10, 16:10

No, I enjoy your comments Tina:)

Maggie, thanks for the information. I've always been interested in the connection between animals and metaphysics.

I'm pretty sure my cats can sense spirits.. either that or air bugs. I remember once they flipped out in the kitchen, started whining and backing up with their fur on end. And then all of a sudden this pocket door that's in the kitchen (which was closed) started shaking like someone was banging against it. It seems like they still don't like that door
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 16:18

I have heard of other animals also being called familars, but cats especially. They do seem to be intuitive. Cats get a bad name of being aloof, but mine are very nurturing when one of us is sick. I credit a cat I had of being my best friend during the early part of my separation. He would lovingly crawl up on me and touch his little paw on my face as if to say it's going to be alright. So cute!

Lol--it could very well be spirits. Kinda scary story. Did you ever find out who or what is was? I just read recently that cats retain every memory, so that could be why they still shun that door.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-10, 16:50

Aww! My more outgoing cat does that to me too. I was crying the other day and he came up and pawed my face like that too.

I don't know what it was. My mom says it was an earthquake, but that was the only door in the house that shook, and no one was behind it. They definitely do retain memories.. they know when it's time to go to the vet even before I've gotten their carriers out
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 17:12

Lol--I so dislike taking my cats to the vet. They are great at home, but car travel is terrible, as is the time at the vet's. I end up being so exhausted by the time I get them back home. Aww, your kiity sounds cute too. I do really feel they sense things.

That is strange, though I don't know if an earthquake could just effect one area like that. I haven't ever been around one, fortunately.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-10, 17:18

lol same:/ my ragdoll hisses at everything in site, when he's usually a sweetheart.

I'm on the west coast, so earthquakes are pretty frequent.. my mom has this ultra-sensory power when it comes to earthquakes lol, and I know she didn't feel one
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 21:43

My male kitty uses his carrier as a little box. I guess he gets so nervous, but major yuck! He's usually meticulously clean. I have never had a cat do that before. The female pants like a dog and freaks me out. I guess they both have a motto--'we don't like vets.' haha

Oh okay, I went to san Deigo once with my sister and I remembering fearing they might have an Earthquake. I have lived through several hurricanes, but no quakes. Hopefully your cats will alert if the spirits come about again.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-10, 21:57

Aww:( yes they tend to do that. Hopefully your vet visits are never too long.

That's crazy you've been through hurricanes, can't say I've ever experienced that. I think those would be worse than earthquakes
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-10, 22:15

I was in one bad one when I was age 10, the others not so bad. I think we always think what we haven't experienced is worse. Earthquakes sound awfully scary to me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None other spells instead of love spells...

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-09-05, 05:00

I know we are all here for love spells and stuff. Did any of u bought a spell for other things like beauty,ia,eye color,muscle wise,or lose weight... and did it work..

I wanted to ask because I was on ebay and so a spell to boost an IQ of a person. I want to give a try and see if is true...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-09-05, 09:06

weight loss spell from Robin in progress.slight improvement is there.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-09-05, 09:10

I would probably stay away from anyone who says they can change your eye colour - get some coloured lenses for that!

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-05, 11:26

some ebay sellers make outrageous claims in their listings, some spells can help you boost your confidence or concentration, but i learned the hard way to stay away from spells and spirits that claim they can do physical changes, just my experience .....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top