23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by whyis on 2010-12-06, 14:33

Lady7728:-
My friend was blown away (with only DOB and name again) she told her about her mother who has passed away and how it happened, things about her husband,and things that we suspected were being done to her brother. She cried and had goosebumps.

Hello TC, how are you? Yes, I remmeber about your case. What's Yaya has offering to you? * You could MP me as this is sort of privacy.

By the way, I never mention to Yaya that I know her thru this forum. Or disclosed any information I read on here. Hope that each one of us here are sharing our experiences not making hard time to others

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 15:38

I love what I read about ksiron, she hadn't spoke to her ex in 2 months and then he called her after the 3rd day of her cleansing. I beleive the cleansing helped her. I feel that something about a real cleansing can make that possible. Whatever she did for her, I almost completely beleive helped. Ksiron, can you tell us what's happening now in your quest with Yaya?

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-12-06, 15:47

well... I will share but I apologize in advance because I will describe everything in very general terms.

my ex is in a new relationship but has been constantly in touch ever since to the point of speaking on the phone over 10 times a day.
then the date came when yaya would complete the work she was doing for me and that very day, my ex started to drift away... 1 to 2 phone calls a day, most very brief... something had changed...
then yaya's report arrived (a week after she had completed the spell - the thing with yaya is that everything takes soooo long!!!!). and yaya wrote that I might notice my ex pulling away at first! (exactly what has been happening). she says that in a few weeks, he will come back for a heart-to-heart.
I still haven't received what yaya has sent me and I have yet to do my part in this...
I am patient, hopeful and full of faith.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 15:59

Thank you for telling me.

Wow I really hope this all comes together for you. If she is telling you that he would pull away at first and he did so, at least she's on the money. Sounds real to me so far. i am praying for you and please do the same for me. I am getting a phone reading done thursday, she called me today. I am excited. I was curious how long has this all been going on, frfom the reading till whats happening now for you?

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-12-06, 16:03

I pray for you CC.

Keep in mind that she won't necessarily do what you want, but what the spirits tell her can be done.

It was a good question, how long it has been, so I checked my mailbox and my reading was on September 21st! So it's been 2 and a half months now and the spell isn't completed yet... The waiting is always so difficult.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 16:12

Hi again and thank you for saying that ksiron

Thank you so much for finding that out for me. That's pretty long but I know that its not too too bad. Hopefully not much longer. Do you hang out with your ex still like you guys are intimately involved now and he keeps shying away because of the other girl? I'm asking because I am curious bc my situation sounds similar to yours.

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-12-06, 16:20

we hang out as friends... mixed signals so far regarding intimacy.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 16:24

Ok well the hanging out part is very good for now at least I feel. Thank you for sharing that with me also. Please keep me posted and I will do as well.

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-06, 18:37

I am glad to hear things are working in the right direction for you ksiron!

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-12-07, 05:34

Hello Krison, TC,

As i know yaya offer you a cleasing- do you do it on your own or she send some works for you?

anyone have work done by yaya recently?Did she tell every details of works that she will do / or any result that you will experiences?

It takes very long for Yaya to reply. Do your guys agree?

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2010-12-07, 13:49

Actually I sent her a message 2x and got a response next day recently. Smile I haven't ordered anything from her yet.

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-12-08, 06:35

Have every faith in Yaya
She is such a kind sweet lady will have to be patient.

It's just tough waiting for something to happen.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by needhelp on 2010-12-11, 19:50

I know I shall not talk much about the spells in progress,but today I am sooooo happy that I want to share it with everyone, I want to tell the whole world that the spell Maria cast for me worked, last night I saw the results and I am a very very very happy woman.
I want to hug everyone to share my joy, I want to thank this forum and Yaya Maria's spirits for making my dream possible, the wait was worth every minute because soon I will me Mrs............. Laughing

It is not my intention to make anyone feel bad, rather to help those feeling sad or down, I just want to tell you that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, never give up and never lose hope, it has been a long and bumpy road, my happiness is well deserved and I intent to make the best of it.
Love and Joy
ME

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-12-11, 20:01

Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you and i'm so glad the spell worked and you got everything you wanted! you do deserve to be happy and i"m glad you're finally getting it!! Best wishes to you for the future!! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-12-12, 14:02

awesome Smile congratulations. also reinforces stronger positivity into me by reading your testimonial
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepak007 on 2010-12-13, 03:13

I'm contacting her right now. She seems to be a great woman.

Kepak007
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-12-14, 19:43

Hi Guys

I'm still working with Yaya and I am feeling a whole lot better, just doing the little thing she asked me to do so as to stop me from obsessing about my ex and being upset all the time, I feel it's working coz have only cried once since starting the work with Yaya - in the next few days I will be sending her the things she asked for - I'm so worried guys - she has told me not to think about my ex or getting him back while I'm working with her but I can't stop thinking about him, he's still on my mind a lot - I don't know what I'm going to do even if after her spell to cleanse me - that I will be still thinking about him and wanting him back. Anybody have any updates on their situations

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-12-14, 21:19

Hey TC! I"m glad you're getting done cleansing with yaya... Try to hang out with your family and friends, and just keep yourself busy! If you find yourself by yourself and start to think about him, then call up a friend, listen to some music, or watch a funny movie or something! I know it's hard at first, but it does get easier!!! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-12-15, 06:21

Hey everyone!

I bought a reading from Yaya and I would really like to call her like NOW, but unfortunately, she's fully booked all the way till next Monday night Sad I think everyone is bombarding her with calls/spellwork now since a lot of us here are seeing results? Very Happy

And TC, I've been through your situation twice, so I know exactly how you're feeling. During the first time, I refused to do anything but just staying at home and missing him, so it took a really long time for me to forget him (I managed to get him back using my friend's white magick, but the other girl got him back again through black magick -_-). This time, I forced myself to go to school, join a new club, meet new people even though I didn't want to, and you know what, like what daisy said, it does help as time goes by. I still think of my ex, maybe cry at times, but generally, I would say I'm a lot more positive than, say, when we first met on this forum Smile
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-17, 02:27

Its nice to know you have someone you can trust and are able to share your positive experiences with us after reading your post I feel more confident in trying Yaya and I hope everything works out for you and for everyone using her

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-12-17, 06:27

I would also like to share that everything that yaya has told me so far has come true. About a week ago she emailed me on the progress of the work she is doing for me and gave me a very definite prediction of a positive outcome on a specific time frame.

Even though it is a positive outcome, I am scared shitless... I can't see any logical way of that happening so soon, since the situation is not showing any signs of improvement. (Quite the contrary.) But she had predicted that things will get worse at first. I keep reminding myself that logic does not apply to these matters.

I will keep you all updated. I don't want to give any more details at the moment... (Just don't want to "jinx" it I guess...)

Love to you all my co-fighters.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-18, 19:27

Hello everyone. I just spoke with Yaya Maria. There is no hope for me. I feel like I am dying.
What should I do? I can't move on. I simply can't. I had so much hope, now I just want to die. Sad

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-12-18, 19:44

nyky - did you ask Yaya if she could help you to heal or cleanse yourself to help you

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-18, 19:49

Hello TC. Yes she told me that she can do something for me, but she cannot do a spell to bring him back.
I hopped he will come back. This hope kept me alive. Now I lost it.

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2010-12-18, 23:03

NYKY I don't mean to sound cliche but if it's not meant to be then a spell to bring him back could be a catatrophe. I know what you mean about wanting to just die and I have been there. Maybe you could have a reading for your future, after all many times love heals the heart faster then anything and maybe there is something beyond your imagination on the horizon?? Regardless, I am saying a prayer for you and for your healing, nothing hurts worse then heart break! (Sending love your way...)

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-12-19, 05:30

Dear Nyke,

Sorry to that you are hurting right now. The best words of wisdom I can offer you is try to keep busy, spend time with family and friends, try not to think about your ex I know its difficult but sometimes it causes blocks in energy when we are thinking about them non stop.

You need to take care of you first and do things that make you happy and believe me it helps. One thing I felt really helped is writing a letter by candlelight of how I felt, thoughts feelings anger and then burnt the letter outside and sent the energy to the universe - they say be careful what you wish for I certainly had lots of lovely surprises. We are in a waxing moon, write your desires and wishes but please ensure you thank the universe for all that you have, your friends, family loved ones etc.

Do things that make you happy and make you feel good, watching comedies having a night out with good friends certainly helped me. I put my ex into a box and got on with my life and felt so happy and now it is him that is making contact with me, not knowing what is going on with my life etc.

My old boss used to tell me that Men never want something unless they know they are losing it and this is so true.

We are all here to offer you comfort and support.

Hope this helps. sending you lots of love and good energy.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-19, 06:27

Hi spsp1. Thank you for your support. I really don't have friends and it is first time when I am taking part in a forum. I lost my friends because they think I am 'crazy' . Maybe they are right? I tried and I still try to keep myself busy working and studying. For the last few years I haven't showed my feelings. I thought it is better to keep them only for me. Friends betrayed me. Why? Because I was sincere and honest?
....Sorry, just thoughts. I will try to follow your advice (to write a letter ). Maybe it will help me.
And guys thank you all for your support. I feel so lonely....

Hugs, nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-12-19, 06:30

nyky wrote:Hello everyone. I just spoke with Yaya Maria. There is no hope for me. I feel like I am dying.
What should I do? I can't move on. I simply can't. I had so much hope, now I just want to die. Sad
Please hang on. Do not give up believing in the Beauty of Life and the Future. Every day, even tomorrow, might bring you incredible things and People.
I know it's tough right now ( I'm in a similar situation of Grief and apparent Hoplessness myself) but there's no alternative other than to go on and try to keep a positive attitude. When we are really down the only way is UP.I wish you the Best.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-19, 08:50

Thank you esoteric. I can't give up. I won't give up so quickly. I was waiting for such a long time. There must be a chance for me. Also for all you guys... I pray for all of you...
I will try to have a positive attitude but at the moment seems to be impossible. I am so happy I found this forum...

Hugs and all the best

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-12-19, 10:11

Nyky keep strong you will find strength.

Are there any social/sports clubs you can join to meet new people? Just to get you out and about.

We are all here to offer you support, do not give up.

Wishing you a great day full of joy and happiness.

Big hug SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by esoteric on 2010-12-19, 12:58

It's nice to see that Members here are very decent and sensitive about others' issues. Great to see they do care.
That's very encouraging already in itself.

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-19, 16:33

I have my reading tonight with YAYA i'll be sure to keep you all posted

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-20, 01:16

Nyky hang in there, I know you are a strong person, and ccbelladonna good luck with your reading

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-20, 07:27

Hi darkestangel08. Thank you for your support. I am trying to be the same strong person who I was.
Good luck to all of you ...

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-12-20, 14:09

spsp1 wrote:
My old boss used to tell me that Men never want something unless they know they are losing it and this is so true.

I couldn't agree with this more!!! it is very true!!!

Nyke,

Like everyone already mentioned, we're here for you for support, we all know how much it hurts to not have the person we love!! But keep yourself busy, hang out with family, go to the gym, watch comedy movies, just keep yourself busy! go on dates, meet new people! concentrate on you and everything else will just fall into place! I wish you the best!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-20, 15:17

Hi daisy

thank you. I feel already better thanks to this forum. I am really happy I found this forum. Unfortunately my family is far away and at the moment the weather stop me from going out but I will try to keep myself busy. Thank you for your encouragements.
All the best for you too.

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-20, 21:42

welp i had my reading an she said that she sees that he is in love with me and thats pretty much what everyone else has said she also said that he is VERY CONFUSED on being with me or pretty much loosing his family for a short period of time...she said that soon that he will explode because he has so much built up and he hates being where he is now but does not know how to leave just yet...she said she will not do a spell to get him to leave cuz she sees him leaving for sure but there is alot of back an forth with him because of him being confused she wanted to do a strength spell for me tho...g0od reading over all it was about a 1hr long

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-12-20, 21:50

nyky, I think we have all been through the heartbreak. I am a person who doesn't go out often and most of my friends are married which just reminds me of what I don't have and the loss.

Something that I did and still do quite often is when I am thinking about him I look around me and I name things in my surroundings for example (turqouise blanket, white wall, etc.) it interrupts my thoughts of him. Of course its better if it something that makes you happy and not just objects but at least it takes my mind off of him for a millisecond. I do this everyday, I'm not saying it makes me happy but at least it numbs my mind which is better than just living down in the deep depression for me. So if you're watching TV just concentrate on things in the background. Try it and tell me how it works. I do hope everything gets better for you.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-21, 07:05

Hi lovespellseeker. I also am a person who doesn't go out often. When I go out to meet my classmates I feel actually worse. It is not because I am jealous of their happiness or something. Don't get me wrong. I am glad to see them happy and laughing. It is just because I can't laugh with them.So I would rather stay home than be a killjoy.
I will try your method and let you know how it works. Thank you for your support Wishing you all the best.

...and ccbelladona...I am glad to hear your reading went good. Hope your lover comes back to you very soon. Pray for you...

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-12-21, 16:25

I have been coming back and forth here and there.I'm a college student

I'm happy for all of you guys and glad that she is helping you guys stil lup for this date.

For me is difficult to pay that typ e of money because i don't work,i go to school Sad

I payed elena back in august but nothin ghad happen.it did but i think somehow something went wrong.
James keep me updated and told me not to worry.

few days ago she texted me sating not t obother and not to showed up anymore. she said if she see me once more she will do somethin about it. Sad and now im very stressed out.Like iwished i can work with yaya and pay if everything works with me and the person i had loved for the past 3 years about to be 4. i just don't know anymore. if i move on or try it hurts and i end up coming back. if i waited for months i keep getting better on my apperance but nothing from the other side. i did something to myself and now i look good and i look ver determined on what i want to do in the future. i just can't let go of this girl the person who i knew my sophmore year in hs :'(

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-12-21, 16:36

Darkchaos

I understand you are a student but it would be a good idea to have a consultation with yaya - she is very kind and caring and discuss payment plans with her if it is necessary, I'm sure she would help you out

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-12-21, 16:40

I know Tc but sitiatuin is hard, i send you a email about it

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-26, 15:17

Just hang in there R, you are a strong person and will figure it out...... it is all really confusing...... @needhelp how is everything going with your situation? just wondering I hope everyone had a happy holiday

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-12-27, 01:52

Hi all, I had a consultation with her this evening and she pretty much got the situation down to a tee. She gave me something to do to help me but said she was unable to help me with what I wanted at this time. Sad I'll be okay though. I'll do what she says to try and make things easier in my life and try to move on. Its not what I want to do but I'll try.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2010-12-28, 19:43

Had a reading on 22nd think it was, very accurate!! Told me I dont need a spell, & that you cant change a persons personality with a spell & possibly he may hold me back from opportunities... she is very insightful & honest I believe. She also suggested something for me to do to OPEN more oppts, which was great!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-12-28, 22:44

Hey guys I need help and opinions from all the feedback it seems Yaya is a very competent spellcaster over the course of the last few weeks I have debated on using her, my casting would not be for a love spell it would be a career spell. Currently I am unhappy in the job that I chose and have always wanted to do something else specifically since I was a kid however growing up in my family I was always taught to "get my head out of the clouds" so I become embarassed and placed it on the back burner believeing it can never happen, originally when i went looking for a caster it was for love and that was two years ago however my focus has changed and my career goal is once again at the forefront of my mind, I am nervous because I am afraid Yaya will tell me this is not possible and to move on... i need an opinion and what to do? thoughts anyone I really appreciate encouragement.

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-12-29, 05:41

I think this whole forum has become a place of support - Darkestangel08 go with your heart and trust in Yaya, she may not tell you what you want to hear but then again maybe she will, but trust in her and you will be happy

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-29, 06:18

Hi darkestangel08. I am pretty sure she will help you. Don't hesitate to contact her. Good luck.

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-12-29, 14:53

Hmm, I have a question actually - what if what Yaya said differs from what James and Elena agreed upon? I mean, someone must be wrong somewhere...
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-12-29, 16:08

Not sure R - Jamie and Elena were someway right in my situation but yaya also told me things along the lines of what they said, she told me that she had seen me and my ex sitting by the phone at the same time waiting for the other to call, Elena also said that she saw him waiting for me to fix things like I had before, so it's hard to say - I'm going with yaya for now, she is the one I trust the most out of all of them, hope this helps

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top