[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by c_robb25 on 2010-12-30, 05:43

Hi, can someone help me out and send me a link to Yaya's site? I want to give her a try.

c_robb25
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2010-12-30, 05:54

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2010-12-31, 02:15

She's very real,she took the words out of my mouth.

But to be honest she cant help me in my situation at all Sad but now idk what else to do.because she said to worry about me but to forgert about her. i told her i cant but she said is a need to and a have too.. now what guys any other caster that works Sad orisha is very real indeed

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-01-03, 23:36

How is anyone doing with Yaya? anything yet?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-01-04, 06:53

Has anyone ever received Reading about their situation and it didn't come true..?? I.e. Ex didn't come back? Curious..cause I feel everyone trusts Yayas word for sure..

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2011-01-05, 00:51

I think that Yaya Maria is a wonderful woman and very approachable though her accent is a little hard to understand. I had a reading and it seemed accurate when she talked about past events and my personality. Just hope that what she sees about the future materialises.

I would definitely recommend those who are looking to get spellwork done seek a reading from her. She is genuine and doesnt sell you anything unnecessarily.

Also, one thing that I learned from her is that it is almost pointless to do spellwork if you do not have personal items from the target. Photos and DOB are not sufficient. So this is something that I think all members should take into consideration. Do question the genuineness of the spellcaster if you come across one who doesnt insists on personal items. Even if they are willing to do it, they should be honest upfront that the success rate would be very low.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-01-05, 01:04

does she only do love spells? does anyone know if Yaya does career spells?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveProblem on 2011-01-05, 01:19

@darkestangel08

I am sure that she does other work as well. perhaps it is best to get a phone reading to see what is needed. she does do work to open doors to new opportunities so I guess it could apply to career as well.

LoveProblem
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-06, 17:31

Yay, I get my reading tomorrow afternoon my time. I'm very excited now. Will let you all know how it goes...

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-07, 14:28

May I just add that Yaya Maria is a very sweet natured lady.

You may need to take into account that the spiritual work she does is not her full time job so is very busy especially with an in flux of requests from this site referral. This is probably why it takes her a while to respond or arrange your consultation.

But there a few members on this site that have received good results with Yaya and her readings have been very accurate. The first consultation for me she could not connect and I decided after reading all the comments to try again. Her 2nd consultation blew me away with the content and thankfully she is working with me.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-07, 17:01

I have refrained from commenting on Yaya till now to think about all the readings I had over the course of the last few months. Yaya I must say is the only caster who told me what I do not want to hear but feel is the truth. (I won't find love for years...I ache to find someone to spend my life with, a best friend, but my gut says it's not going to be for quite awhile and that's what she told me too.) I had readings with Sugah Lilly, Hector, Lorraine, and another lady off eBay..can't remember her name. Everyone told me names of the guy I am supposed to meet within the next year and all told me different names.)

What impressed me the most is she is the only one who talked about my Guide. (If anyone reads my other posts, I talk about trying to improve connection and communication with my guide.) It was the very first thing she brought up before I said a word. That there is a strong connection and many spirits trying to contact me. Anyway, the point is that I felt shivers as she spoke to me. She didn't even bring up spell work.

She told me about some rituals I need to do and about and things to do on my own. This was hugely impressive. When she spoke of my life she nailed me and my life (which only one other psychic ever has as my life is far from the norm by any sense). Anyway, I wish I had joined this forum prior to hemorrhaging funds into other casters and reading and found her from the start.

Hope I want to thank you for creating this forum and for all the work you do to keep it going! Although she didn't recommend any work I contacted her again about her spell. She hasn't gotten back to me but hope she can at least do a cleansing and hopefully a little more. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2011-01-07, 17:59

Hey jazal - great to read what you had to say about yaya, yes I do think she tells the truth and only the truth, she will only do things that will help you and not do things that will hurt you, she is real and will help all of us in one way or another - this forum has helped us to weed out the bad and find one true caster, there may be a few more in this forum, but for me yaya is real and genuine and really cares for her clients, it's not about the money for yaya, she genuinely wants to help people.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-01-07, 18:22

I do not feel that I want to share how much Yaya is charging me for the work as that is private between her and I. Last time I shared anything a member on this forum went back and challenged Yaya causing so much upset to both her and I. So please respect my wishes for some privacy.

Yaya is honest and caring and will tell you if she is not able to help you.

I opted to use her services after her consultation. If others feel that her fees are expensive then that is your choice nobody is forcing you to work with Yaya but please refrain from negativity towards others who choose to work with Yaya. We all are capable of making decisions what feels right to us.

I do not wish to comment much about the work with Yaya to prevent jeopardising things before they materialise. When I have something concrete I will gladly share with you.

Take care everyone.

SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-01-07, 18:36

I completely agree. I think the fees should be between her and the client as there is room for extra or less work. She has to charge for her time and supplies and that may vary. She has the right to charge whatever she wants and the client has the right to accept or not. I fully respect your posts SPSP1 and hope everyone will leave what's said in the forum in the forum and work with her on an idividual basis. I did ask her permission to post a positive statment about her and she said that was fine, as I respect her pirvacy too. Thanks for your help and I am sorry for the trouble you went through! Prayers and good wishes!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by checkinitout on 2011-01-07, 23:59

Hi All, Well I just finished my reading with Yaya. She got the time difference wrong between us so things were a bit bumpy to start. I think she was pretty accurate for me but very difficult to understand which is a shame because I didnt want to keep interupting her because I couldn't quite understand her tho. She gave me a cleansing ritual to do which I will complete some time this week. She said i did not need a spell (I think that's what she said) but see how I go with the cleansing. The conversation was definetly about my current issues but it seems I am on the right path and things will be good in the end. Can't ask for more than that i guess. We spoke for an hour and 10 mins which was great because she was not watching the clock (even though she thought I was calling 2 hours earlier). The only thing I didn't like was her heavy accent. I actually have a headache from concentrating on listening so hard LOL...

checkinitout
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ang6768 on 2011-01-21, 16:05

Hello Everyone...I have been reading all the post from this forum as I too was scammed by several fake casters. I am so happy to hear that most everyone who has tried Yaya has had postive results so I went ahead and applied for her service to get the reading first. My situation is a very difficult one with my ex but I am so hoping she can help me figure out the right path to take. Thanks to everyone for this forum and your advice I love you

ang6768
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-01-27, 20:10

I had my reading with Yaya last night and I am still in shock, she told me things she had no way of knowing, things about my family and my mother ... I can tell you this woman is amassing! I am still in shock, I wish I had recorded it, next time I will.
I will do the spell she recommended me to do to the spirits and after that she will see if she can cast the spell I want. Will let you all know. Thank you all for having this forum.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-01, 19:34

I had a phone consultation with her last night.....She is amazing !!

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-02-01, 19:36

Yes she is!! Incredible indeed.
I have done many consultations and some where she has just supported me
(and confirmed things without a consultation). She always makes me feel
better. Everytime she amazes me!!

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-01, 19:50

I am thinking of to get one more consultation cuz I still have some questions and it wasnt enough time to ask her all that.

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-02, 18:29

Ok, maybe I should get a reading from her also. I am so confused.... Elena and Lily told me one thing, Ana another thing :-s... Whom to believe?!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-02-02, 18:30

I too did order one from her needforhelp.... just waiting for her to contact me...

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-02, 18:33

Well, better yet, I am waiting until the end of February to see if something Lili sayid, will manifest, but I am afraid one thing already did actually :-D, so I am waiting the other thing to happen and then I will decide if i go for a reading from yaya or not :-)

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by confused on 2011-02-02, 18:34

okay needforhelp... you just take care :-D
Big hugs!

confused
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-02, 18:47

confused wrote:@Jack, did you talk to her??

@confused I talked to her once last Monday night but then I have paid for one more consultation yesterday since I wasnt able to discuss everything at that time...still waiting for her reply

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-02-02, 20:38

does she only offer phone readings?

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-02-02, 20:53

Tnx, Confused! You too, take care and keep Your head up high! Feels like we have created here a wonderful support-group!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-02, 21:20

Pretty1 wrote:does she only offer phone readings?
@Pretty ..She doed spell too

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-02-02, 21:36

@Jack
Ok. Im interested in seeing what she has to say, I think I may order one

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-02, 21:44

Pretty1 wrote:@Jack
Ok. Im interested in seeing what she has to say, I think I may order one

@Pretty1 Please do that it's worth the money...she is amazing !!

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2011-02-02, 23:50

@Pretty. Yaya will only do a spell if the spirits tell her to, she has said no to many people before (you can read this thread), plus even if she does do a spell it will be what the spirits tell her (so may not necessarily be what you initially want). Just thought I would give you a heads up. But she is very caring and is worth the wait to get a reading from her

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jack on 2011-02-03, 21:16

@Pretty 1 Once you pay for it she will email you the day and time....she will do the reading in about 3 to 4 days

jack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-02-03, 21:53

Great! Thank you Jack:)

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2011-02-11, 14:45

Sorry guys - I finished my work with Yaya towards the end of january, I feel great, I've moved on from my ex, I feel stronger than i have ever felt, I like to think it has something to do with yaya's work, also I really believe in the saying - that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I'm definitely stronger, what I love about yaya is that she stays in touch, she's an amazing person, I will be working with her in the future.

Hope everything is going well for you all - love and hugs - TC xxxxxxxxxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-02-11, 15:38

Hey TC, that's great to hear!! I'm glad you're doing soo well!!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-02-11, 22:10

Hey TC that is great, but wait what did you have her do? I thought she was helping you get your ex back?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-02-11, 22:59

I had a very successful reading with her. As a matter of fact I live in
Florida, I am about 3 hours away from Miami, and I am planning to go see
her in person in 2 weeks for a work she wants me to do.
I will keep you posted. For now I am trying to keep a low profile and
help myself get stronger and heal. No more spells, I have tossed too
much money to scammer's pockets. I am looking at Yaya Maria as my last
chance, if she can not do it, no one else will. At this point I am just
tired of being sad and depressed and I can not go on like this any
longer.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-02-12, 00:06

congrats TC Smile

darkestangel08: from what i understand, she doesn't immediately throw a solution to resolve an ex problem, rather, if she sees a need for oneself to clear one's head FIRST before anything else for that matter, then that is the solution she will offer.

probably after that, you could arrange for a second reading to see where you stand.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2011-02-12, 08:36

Hey Darkestangel

She felt that it was wrong for me to get my ex back, she told me that I had some bad spirits that were making me sad and depressed and she helped me to get rid of these - she said that she would ask the spirits again after the cleansing to see if I should try to get him back but I don't want him anymore, I still love him but I now see that we weren't meant to be.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-02-15, 05:15

i did a bit of a review so that my post may serve as a testimony for readers of this forum.
booked a reading with yaya on thursday night (singapore time) and she responded promptly the next morning. told me she would evaluate my case on monday night (florida time).

so had a chat with her and i must say, she was pretty accurate (about 90%?) with most things. not only does she provides you with an insight to your situation, but also other things about yourself to help you, if necessary. unfortunately, there are some things which i have no way of knowing, which she brought up, so i cannot verify that those were true. quite hard to understand her accent at times, though.

yaya will go deeper about yourself before trying to help with your situation. so it really depends on what you look for. again, there are some things yaya said which i cannot testify, thus, it was taken with a pinch of salt.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-02-17, 21:57

Something very subtle happened to me today, I met her casually and she talked to me like an old friend without being mad at me as before (long story). I think that it has something to do with the thing that yaya had me doing for the spirits. It feels good after 2 months of being ignored and rejected ... makes me think there is still hope...a long way to go, but this is the first good thing that happened to me this year.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-02-19, 10:44

That's great lucas, if you see & feel it then probably things are on the way in the right direction!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-03-15, 01:10

I am driving down to Miami this coming Saturday to meet Yaya Maria, due to personal problems I had to postpone it few weeks ago. I will let you know my impressions once I meet her and see her work.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needhelp on 2011-03-15, 17:32

Hi everyone
I have been away for a while, my life is different now and I do not log in the forums or look for spells as freely as I did before.
I see lots of things happening and will try to answer all the pm's I received.
I got my bf to ask me to move in with him, took his word and did it right away. We share our computers and I can not let him find out anything about the spells I have been doing....
We have been toogether for almost 2 years but his ex wife has always been in between our relationship and the spell I had done was to delete her from his life.
Things are still rough at times, but I do feel a lot more in power than before, I am living here now and got the commitment I was expecting from him.
Over the time I have kept a close contact with Yaya Maria, I call her many times and have come to value her opinion and wisdom as she can receive the energy from a situation and look at it from a neutral point.
I do not send her many emails, but she always answers my calls or returns my messages.
I do believe she is real and her work and spirits are powerful.

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-16, 10:24

Oh needhelp, I am overjoyed for you!!! Don't worry guys, everything is going to be perfect for us too.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-03-23, 05:06

@joanna

partly it has to do with not talking too much about it.
I have to tell you that the more time passes, the more I realize what yaya said was incredibly accurate, even though at the time I didn't appreciate it fully.

she is the only one that will provide you with the results she will say she will. (not always what you would want, but she won't claim to be able to fix things she can't.)

she writes on her ebay page, that sometimes she can't connect. and she says she gives an instant refund if you tell her that that is the case.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-03-23, 13:13

Is it possible to have a reading by email with her? I don't live in USA and it's going to cost me a lot of money to call Miami for 30 min reading...

Thank you!!

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2011-03-24, 01:12

wasn't someone here suppose to go meet her? I forget who it was, but how did it go? Could you share your experience? would love to hear, thanks!!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-03-24, 01:52

I have to also say at this point she is the only one who's predicted things happening in the way they have so far. Yes I haven't gotten the big changes I've wanted in my love life, I have had my life unfold in the way she said. When she first read me a few months ago she couldn't even answer questions about my love interest because of all the other drama I had going on in my life. Since I've started working with her she's been able to help clear up some of the blocks I've had in my life. Just wanted to mention it.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-03-24, 17:22

Hi everyone
I went last saturday to Miami to see Yaya Maria, I will refrain from posting any details about the work in progress, but I can tell you she is an amazing person.
She is younger than what I though, she looks in her 40's, extremely familiar and treated me as if she knew me all my life, which made me feel at home and not like an stranger.
She explained me a little about her spirits and the work she does, I also was taken to the room where she keeps the Palo Mayombe spirits, because they can not live inside the house, so all the work is done outside.
I was in the house where she lives and there was a lot of activity, people came for consultations, or just to talk to her, most of them do not make appointments so they have to wait. I met some interesting people, some waiting, others helping.
I have no words to describe my experience and thank this forum for finding her.
Yaya Maria took me to the sea to bring an offering to the spirits after she finished my spell, it was all surreal, well I do not want to get into details.
Hope this answers all your questions, I did not mention to her anything about this forum, never had the opportunity, so please do not go telling her. Thank you

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top