[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-24, 18:15

Lucas, your experience sounds great. I'd love to hear if you get results. Unfortunately I am nowhere close to Florida. Did you make a trip just to see her?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-25, 00:59

Hi everybody. Thanks Lucas for your update and I am sure we will all keep this between ourselves.

All I can say is she was sent to me by God/guardian angels/spirits and an answer to my prayers. I can't express the gratitude I have for her at this moment and going forward.

She is an incredible woman and I know we have seen posts where words such as 'to the T' or 'amazing' have been used. Words truly do not describe the spiritual gifts she has.

Did she tell me all I wanted to hear - no, but, she definitely proved the extent of her gifts without me having to test her.

I cannot wait to meet Yaya in person! One of my prayers now.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-25, 01:47

I am still buzzing.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2011-03-25, 01:59

Thanks Lucas for your sharing! Smile

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas on 2011-03-25, 15:11

Maggie wrote:Lucas, your experience sounds great. I'd love to hear if you get results. Unfortunately I am nowhere close to Florida. Did you make a trip just to see her?

I live in Florida, but I had to drive about 3 hours to get to Miami. Since I was not that far I asked her if she could do the work in person and she agreed, so I made the trip to see her.

lucas
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-25, 17:08

Thank you for responding, Lucas. I would be glad likewise if I was only 3 hours from her, but it's many states away.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-03-26, 04:14

I had a second consultation with yaya a couple of days ago, for an issue unrelated to the one we had some work done on in September.

The reading was like a dance: it took her a few times of hits and misses in the first minutes. She would ask me if something was true, or she would tell me something that wasn't true, and I would correct her, telling her was the case actually was. This lasted for about 5 minutes. And after that, it was like she had managed to find the road to my reality. I got tired of answering "yes" to whatever she was telling me.

I was very conscious of what was going on, because I wanted to share my experience here. So, I think, you need to help the reader find the path to you in the first minutes.

(And I won't repeat here, how amazing yaya is... She told me things that nobody could know, she told me I don't need any spiritual work on this issue, she gave me instructions for a small thing I can do myself, and I was left feeling happy and well after the phonecall.)

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-26, 05:09

wanted to also let you know that she didn't tell me everything i wanted to hear but i am still happy to have found her because i know she is real
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2011-03-26, 09:52

During the phone consultation- she did most the talking; I just answer "Yes", 'true", "Right"..

She is very well prepared, as soon as I called her, she start consulting my situation without my DOB (Of course I have mail her in my first reading).

She did mention something about my weakness, how I actual feeling. She is very straight forward person, she has said things which I didn't want to hear/ feeling bad/ yet she is very nice; keep giving me encourangment & telling me to live my life on my way.

I am going to have a spell works with her which I think I will wait another few weeks coz of the $$$ issue.

I fully hope that she is the one help me out of this stituation & this work can last for long. Therefore, anyones please keep updated of good news from Yaya where keep more confidents on her works!!!

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-03-26, 11:35

Hi all,

you made me all very curious about this Caster

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-26, 12:38

thanks for the update, lucas Smile
looks to me like she's a "powerful" worker
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-28, 07:03

i'm excited. yaya did tell me she can do something for me to help my case. lucas, hope you can share your positive story with us after her work Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-05, 10:08

I like her a lot!!! She was kind, perceptive and gracious with her time. We spoke for an entire hour, though I only paid for 30 minutes. She picked up on my feelings, the behavior of others and life upheavel from very bad ppl. She knew things that did in fact happen, are still happening and that I hope will happen soon. She did not push for me to get a spell. In fact in my case told me this is not what I need.

I feel she spoke the truth and had some advice as to some things that may help. It is my opinion that she tunes in well to her spirits and they do in fact offer her guidance, to pass on to her clients. She is gifted and honest and was also reliable in following through with something she said she'd do.

I highly recommend her and thank you again to those that advised her!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-05, 10:24

One more thing about Yaya, I was having one of those less than positive days yesterday, so I took oit my spirited vessels and summoned my spirits prior to talking to her, so the bad day and negativity would not effect my reading. She picked up immediately
that I had many spirits all around me, that were protective of me and wanted to help me. She also told me that all had happened to me was just terrible, but that my spirits had made it so it was less than it could have been. That too was true!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-05, 13:06

maggie: that's great! she's really good. i hope whatever she advised works for you. were you looking forward to a spell though?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-05, 15:20

hey maggie. that's great. i'm sure whatever advised will work for you cause i do believe she is truly led spiritually and whatever was communicated to you was divinely guided. did you find that yaya and tisha readings were the same? as you know, i did not have positive experience with tisha but just wondering how you would compare the two readings. feel free to mp me if you don't feel comfortable posting
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-05, 17:29

Yes, on several points they agree very much so. I like Tisha and feel a bond with her, so it's hard to compare. When I first read with Tisha I was at a very low point and she has stuck with me. She has been accurate in a lot of things and she too is spiritual. I like both of them as they both are filled with compassion over what has happened to me, both do not lie, both saw into my situation with detailed accuracy and both forsee into something that will happen, so I will just have to wait and see. I also like that they are both mediums and see and feel the spirits I have. Tisha is younger than I and Yaya sounds older,m so they both bring different perspectives, in that regard.

In an irony both the first time I read with Tisha and then yesterday with Yaya I almost canceled because I was having a terrible day and I'm glad I did not with either. Again, I'm sorry your reading with Tisha was not a happy one. She has really helped me through some of the hardest times in my life, however I understand not each and every person will connect will have the same exerience.

Once I had what I thought was a negative reading with Tisha, but she turned out to be right and I was not being told the truth, it was hurtful, but oh well..I moved past it. I will hope for you that if it wasn't news you wanted to hear that she was possibly mistaken, or that something will change, so it works out so you'll be happy!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-05, 18:03

Geri--Sorry just read your post, no not necssarily, as far as getting a spell, but I did ask and she advised no. What she told me was different than a spell. She deals with the Orishas, which I am some familar with, and Santeria, but not exactly what she told me.

I am cautiously hopeful after trying so many, many things. Not doubtful really, but afraid to get my hopes so high, after having them dashed time and time again.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-09, 14:05

I have not gone to her for a spell. I did speak with her by phpone last week and really like her. I sense she is honest and caring, does not make false claims and is reliable. She did not push a spell, with me. You could either go with her, or do your own spells. A spell is never guaranteed to get results, so you'll have to see if you can afford her spell prices. If you haven't spoken to her yet, it's only $39.00 and she is really good and I'm sure could offer you insight.

Good Luck!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 14:26

i don't believe in psychics or spellcasters anymore. only yaya. but really, where are all the people who did work and claim something good happening after spellwork from yaya but then disappeared.

Yaya makes a very good point and this is noted on another thread - that the future changes with each step we take and she says herself 'she doesn't read minds, not a psychic and cannot predict the future' - only what her spirits tell her

But then that leads to other psychics and especially one other that I believe in but I think it's almost like I want to believe in her more than I truly believe in her

My thoughts. If you have had work with Yaya, is it possible for you to just post yes, worked or no, didn't work. That would be great! You don't have to provide details.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-09, 14:33

@Maggie, thank you. You give me hope. It's good to see that people still feel positive about Yaya Maria, while Ana and Elena have been proved as scammers. I lost some money with them, but that is something I am least bothered about right now. I wish everyone here get everything their heart desires and deserves.

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 14:35

@comfort: do you mean deciding on next steps about spells? or readings? did you already do a reading and liked it?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-09, 14:36

You're welcome. I think you will like her. She did tune in to alot of things. I too hope all will get their desires! Smile

Just as with life there are no guantees, both of them are not
guaranteed. That's one thing I like about Yaya Maria--she does not make
false promises, but I do feel she will do the work.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-09, 14:46

@joanna - I did have a reading with her. She was accurate on few things about my past, few things that really depend on how we see it, and then a few things that few days later I came to know were true. That one thing made me believe in her. She is doing some work to help in my situation. when I saw recent messages about Ana, it concerned me whether I should let Yaya help me, or should I just figure things on my own.

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-09, 14:56

yes, i really believe in yaya. i am not going to go to the other thread anymore. ok. well if you do decide to get it done, positive energies your way!!

you know on a great upbeat note for an awesome saturday ...lucas had a great experience (sorry to name you lucas but I am very excited for your work)
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-09, 15:01

@joanna, I did send a note to lucas..i have read his posts and glad he had a good experience..hope he see my note and responds...

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-10, 13:29

I think a few people here had saw some tangible results from Yaya Maria. I don't want to take their names without their permission. I don't know what the current situation is for them.

Can those people who had results tell us how they are doing now, and whether everything worked out well for them? Just asking...

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-10, 15:12

yes! please guys let us know if you had some results....... i'm in a really crucial situation...and need quick help......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-10, 23:42

@lucas, @spsp1, @ksiron - I have been reading your posts...if its ok, would you guys update us on your situation, please?

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-04-11, 04:11

OK... I have to say that what she has done for me is working.
A very very long and slow process.
But definitely working.
I don't want to go into detail in public, but I am certain that things are happening because of her work.
Mind you though: she refused to do what I originally wanted and she suggested something else for me.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joli on 2011-04-12, 10:40

Hello guys! I got a reading with Yaya Maria. She was really nice, I paid 30 min and we talked for about 1 hour and a half. She was really spot on, and went to specific problems that I never told anyone, even my good friends.
She also was accurate in describing my bf mentality, what made me wonder how she would know these things.
I really trust her, she seems genuine in finding the roots of the problem.
I have used others before, and the spell did work but he never find it the roots in order to fix things for good. The same problems appeared so I did.nt get what I really wanted.
Hope that Yaya will help me with my situation.
I just wanted to give you a little update and for you who are waiting, to feel positive.
Thanks Joli!

joli
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-12, 15:31

Yaya really does seem like an honest person to me. I was quite impressed
with her, and the fact that she is gracious with her time giving others
readings speaks for itself. Ususally if one pays for 1/2 that's exactly
what they get, and it sounds she frequently goes way over that
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-12, 16:15

Exactly, generous with her time majorly and very honest.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-13, 05:54

Had reading with her... I have a feeling she can help me, not to get my ex back, but to move on! That's the main thing in my life right now!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-14, 09:15

:-) thank You! I am feeling better, even though Yaya didn't tell me all I wanted to hear, I am still glad I had reading with her!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-15, 01:32

Great, I hope you are as pleased as a lot of us have been!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-15, 04:49

Ok checked my notes from Yaya.. & I don't see anything about her the other woman here... I can say that Yaya was the most enlightening reading ever & I will get another soon... she told me he would hold me back & he was in La La land & he was a LIAR & if I could deal with his BS?? because he would continue to do it... she said she saw a better life than with HIM... she said he doesn't know how to get serious.. & she knew I wanted a baby YESTERD... No way she could've known that one!!! I will never doubt her!!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-15, 04:59

Oh something good she wrote I wanna add:

Yaya said that about SPELLS that they change the energy to my favor BUT they don't CHANGE a persons personality or SOUL. They help good things to happen to your favor.

She was right I noted she said he will always be a liar & I will have to cope with his lies if I choose to be with him... she said (true) he's afraid of settling down as Malika told me same he has commitment & intimacy fear.

Funny she said "he will never admit to being wrong" & he hit me & said "it would be different IF I hit U" & instead of ever apologizing he would say "sorry IF I hurt U"... my notes.. Yaya says he doesn't want to admit fault

She says he will come back feeling helpless... still could be... we will see & I will get an update

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 12:36

Thick caramel,
I am glad you are believing in her again. Like I said out of anyone ie been here I have been the most unbeliever-just never bought into it -doesn't go with my personality or profession or style. She made me a believer b/c she knew too much about me, about him, and about other people. Plus I had a huge issue (I cannot talk about) that was big and bad (and very stressful). I was feeling horrible-called her and she told me it would end in a few days (and what would happened). It happened as she predicted. She was not wrong (it was not about the guy-she has never guaranteed about him anything b/c of the complications obstacles) -only things that would help, but on this personal disaster that was happening she was right on--and she had no doubts and it happened within days. It was insane. I don't doubt her. She scares me b/c she knows too much -but she only tells you what they tell her at the moment

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 12:38

A few things have happened to make me think some things may be working but I don't want to say anything yet---

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-15, 12:46

That's encouraging. Thank you for replying, this is the lowest I have felt in a long time. I do think I will ask her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 12:50

I am sorry to hear that. Guys to tell you the truth she is the ONE I trust. If she doesn't do it, I don't think anyone else can.......MY opinion but I d o trust her (b/c she gets me and my situation and other people who have talked to her that I know felt the same way).

If she says he is a liar, run away. She told me something about someone that at first was so hard for me to believe (now it turns that my friend had 3 other people who do not charge for their services---and are very good- pretty much confirm the same she said about the person.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-15, 13:06

Thank you very much. I really wish I could speak to her for a moment today, but pretty sure that won't be possible. I think I will just pay for another reading and then inquire about a spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-15, 13:06

@ lady your right! I was doubting the whole metaphysical world for a minute but Yaya KNEW! I remember her sayin U wonder at times if smthg is wrg with U.. It's NOT your fault U meet LIARS! That is sooo the history! She gave me something to do but I didn't get a chance for good luk..maybe it's not to late. Ordered a reading & can't wait.. I will let U quys know.. I'm not saying anythg prior to about situation..Yep BIG liar & unreliable can't trust
Glad U quys had GOOD experiences!! Still don't thk I've heard of anyone that's had spellwrk successful.. Prob because she doesn't do many!.. I would like to know who had one & a lil about what type of obstacles there were.. Maybe she can help me withmy other boo is GOOD material (hope she will confirm) Wink

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-15, 13:12

thick, i don't think we hear about much of it working here because it DOES work Wink

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-15, 13:13

What she did with me is the hardest thing anyone can do (she preferred it with him). It took a long time to be done with it. She saw it would be gradual and would take a few months. I am not saying anything but being very hopeful but a few days ago someone related to the person told me something that he said or did (which would be beginning signs of the work manifesting). Only time will tell. Don't want to be negativee (only positive)-have a lot of trust in her but do not want to be deceptive to any of you and say I have all the results yet its working. if it does what it is supposed to do and everything gets resolved as I am expecting -I will be the first to let you know it worked 100%.

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-15, 14:22

apart from having me to trust in her work, she is also helping me developing my patience as she does take rather long to respond on most queries.

without delving too much into details, she has done a little something extra in her work for me, just to help me stay calm throughout the process. no extra charge, no pushing or whatever nonsense. that touched me. i might be tempted to say that perhaps she was saying it to appear "helpful", but i doubt it, as i really have felt my mind clearing up very recently.

again, taking everything with a pinch of salt.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-15, 20:29

What a sweet lady she is! She is going to fit me in tonight, even though it probably is not coveinant, for her. I am very grateful.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-16, 00:00

it took like 3 months for needhelp to see full results, still good Smile

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-16, 03:22

thickcaramel: LOL, yeah yaya's kindness is remarkable. stark contrast from our notorious "friend" in the other thread.

actually, i do see more testimonials that yaya's work has helped them, other than needhelp's situation. most did not have help for what they originally requested for, but whatever yaya proposed seems to have worked for most, if not all.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top