[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by lady7728 on 2011-04-16, 11:02

She is such a generous and kind woman. I feel like she is my spiritual advisor (I can talk to her for advice and she tells me things to do when I need it).

lady7728
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 12:24

has everything she predicted come to pass for everyone, right now? or not?

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-16, 15:08

She did not because my situation is very different, than a love spell. There is a real evilness going on by some others in my life. She did however say she would be consistent. I don't know that she can't be more specific with others, but as she told me she goes on the promptings or messages from her spirits. If she tries to speed it up at the wrong time it may not get the results that ppl desire. That wasn't what I wanted to hear and she even said herself "you need this resolved now", however that does sound logical.

I guess in my case I can only help her spirits work at a quick pace.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-04-17, 06:14

about predictions:

in my experience with her, she always avoided giving me specific timelines for events. the only one time she did say that by then this would happen, (my ex would break up with his current and be with me) what happened was: my ex indeed broke up with his current, but the break-up only lasted for a week, and he was with me all the time during the break-up and after the make-up but not in the way I would have liked.

I asked her about this and she said spirits say trends... things can change...

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-17, 14:04

my pm replies are staying in limbo.

maggie: tisha and yaya said DIFFERENT things to me. i avoid tisha as it just confuses me and she hasn't proven herself like yaya did for me. regardless that I take readings with a grain of salt, I still sometimes wonder about what tisha said and why it differed so much for me from what yaya said. so no tisha talk for me as all it does is makes me confused and doubt and feel down. only yaya for me.

comfort: very confusing!!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-04-17, 15:43

I would just like to ask everybody... I am very willing to give as many details as I feel comfortable giving about my situation, but please, don't flood me with pms every time I post something...

The prediction yaya gave me, she (I don't know why) sent it to me by herself, without me asking her, and I was very surprised because she usually doesn't say specifics.

This was way before my spellwork was completed. It was the only time she told me something very specific though, and I explained how that went. I just did a search for her response to my email asking her why it didn't happen, and unfortunately I can't find it. If I do, I will post it. The meaning of her response was that several factors affect predictions. So what she says, might not come to pass for many different reasons.

Through my experience with her, I have to tell you, I have come to realize that the one major factor affecting the outcome of everything, is myself.

I don't feel comfortable giving more detail, but I will give silly examples:

If I say that I want to eat ice cream, and do (or order) a spell for abundant ice cream, and in the back of my mind I have the nagging thought that I will become extremely fat, I might not get the ice cream, and I might still get fat.

Again and again, I see this happening to me with this particular situation.

Nevertheless yaya is the only one I have encountered so far, that I trust. She doesn't make wild promises and she really tries to go to the core of what the issue is. She is the only one I would give money to again.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-17, 15:54

Joanna--You and I have agreed to disagree about Tisha. I like Yaya, but for me Tisha is the best, Yaya and Tisha have been 100 perecent in sync for me. I will continue to talk to Tisha and suggest you don't, but will continue to praise her, for me. I am truthful and can only be truthful as to what has worked for me and many, many others. Tisha for me though has proven her predictions to me time and time again. R made a post about her too that was in praise of her. So just because one person doesn't care for her, shouldn't hinder the truth from others being said about her!

Now back to Yaya--I did very much also like my first reading. Shall wait to review about the work, but feel she's a nice person and will try. Again, I very much appeciate her fotting me in on an emergency type situation. That was very kind of her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-17, 17:35

I also wanted to add that there is a time to act and a time not to...so that is one aspect I like about Yaya (Maria), she listens to her spirits in her work, as to timing. Likewise we can seek guidance from God and angels sent to us (sometimes in the form of human psychics) that can guide us, as to when the proper time is.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-04-19, 19:08

I believe she does emails, but many people advised about getting her phone readings rather than email.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-04-21, 07:34

Anyway, I'm going to give Yaya Maria a try, and if not, then this is where it ends for me. I already asked for a consultation, and she said to call her today, so will tell you how my reading goes later.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-21, 07:47

mayrin: all the best for your reading Smile you can read the psychics ratings thread if you don't want to run out of options on readers too.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-04-21, 07:50

Thank you geri! I'm keeping my options open on readers, spell casters... not so much.

I'll see how it goes with Yaya, and I'm thinking of recording my reading that way I can go over it whenever i feel like it.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-21, 22:08

@mayrin, I think Yaya does reading in spanish too, if that is something you are comfortable in. you may want to check with her...good luck to you...

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-04-23, 16:55

Something that Yaya told me during the reading happened the day after! Unbelievable! from my point of view this woman is amazing...I have good connection with her and she told me things that NOBODY could know except me....

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-23, 17:05

true, Yaya is amazing..i had a similar experience..she told something that even i didn't know...but later came to know...she is very special and still too kind to people...long live Yaya and her deeds!

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jchave123 on 2011-04-23, 18:44

I have a consultation scheduled with Yaya Maria on Monday. I will let you all know how it goes. I know she only helps certain people, and that it may not be for exactly what you ask for. If it is a relationship problem, sometimes she recommends a cleansing and then maybe later you can go through with working on the relationship? I hope she takes my case.

jchave123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jchave123 on 2011-04-23, 18:50

Thanks! It seems that she is quite powerful.

jchave123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-23, 21:44

good luck jchave123. Remember, even if she is not able to help you now, she may be able to later on...so dont lose heart if she says no Smile

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-04-29, 01:00

I am scheduling another reading with Yaya. This will be my third. I have a couple things I am wondering if she can help with, but value that she will tell me if she can't. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-04-30, 18:24

jazal....did she really help you in your previous readings??

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-02, 21:10

Well she helped give me direction on things I can do for myself. (A couple rituals and something I could purchase online to help direct me and increase communication with my guide.) She also helps give me clarity in situations and future possiblities. As of yet there isn't anything she can do to help me with a spell. I am going to see what she says on this readings about two things specifically. I know she will tell me the truth as last time she said what i was to do would help me more then anything she could prepare for me and wow, what a concept.
Maybe she will be able to help with what I have in mind, if not she can direct me or let me know some things aren't meant to be or are not possible at this point for me. Wink

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-03, 16:38

Ok that sounds great. I talked to her and I believe she told me the truth also. She definitely told me what I didn't want to hear. But I'm taking her advice and going with it. I believe she has everyone's best interest ad she didn't even offer me a spell or anything. She's pretty genuine and I'll definitely be calling back.

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-05, 01:09

I got my reading from Yaya and as predicted she didn't tell me what I "wanted" to hear either. LOL She did give me another ritual to do and is going forth to help me with increased communication with my guides and to help nuetralize and entity that is holding me back. That's really all I can ask for. I love detailed insight on the future but with me she really presses getting that insight from my guides and I am not ready for some of the info yet. There are a couple things that won't come to be I was on the fence about which is good to know to let go. :)Anyway, just wanted to share.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-12, 10:12

I decided to give her a try, wow, this lady is extremely gifted.
She picked up on things that i have forgotten.
I found her very compassionate and she offered to do something for someone close to me free of charge, it is a complicated situation, not a love issue.
She offered her help without asking for any money, it is a matter of life and death and she picked up on that.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 21:57

Good Luck Tina. I agree Yaya is very compassionate.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-05-15, 09:33

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post sooner...

So I had my reading with Yaya about three weeks ago... well it was NOT what I wanted to hear (we all want someone who says can help us and offer a solution right away, huh?) but it wasn't that bad either, she said to give it time and that things will come around later on... so she wouldnt perform spell work for me. I liked that, waiting sucks, but I give her credit for being honest and not pushing me to buy things.

She said I should get another reading in two more months, and we'll see how my situation is then.

As to what she said in my reading, she nailed it. Told me things I knew, and only thing I gave her was my name. It was amazing!
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-15, 23:39

mayrin: well, counting back, it should be nearly a month for you already Smile just another more, hang on! Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-05-16, 06:47

geri: i hope! actually she said three months, and you are right, its been a month, so two more! YAY... not

comfortmax: it does for sure, I'm just trying to keep myself busy, work, and taking extra classes, i started gym... I'm glad I only have time to sleep nowadays... this one month sure went by fast.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 23:48

Geri ong: i had received her report on monday..she told me accurately and that was the truth and she added that no spells can changed physical appearances or abilities but spells can only open / clear roads..and most of things she said, i had already knew and there is nothing much to add over..she did recommend a spell but she didnt insist me to buy..

i had reply back to her...but she has nt respond and she take longer ..i stay faraay , and phone consultation causes $$$$that's why i request for email one..

so far did u take any spells from her and how it works??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-18, 00:23

I respect Yaya Maria and her spirits.
I worked with her last year and still carry the amulet she prepared for me.
She did not do what I wanted but delivered what she promised.
My amulet helped me move on and I always have it with me.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 00:32

Thank you for sharing that. I too hold Yaya Maria in high regard. She has a very caring way about her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-21, 13:59

Yaya Maria may not be the fastest to answer and she takes a long time to complete her spells.
But I believe in her spells and the powers of what she does.
In the other hand some spellcasters work very fast, they do the spells right after you order them and answer back to you the same day.
Spells take time and preparation, most of the time these are fakes, they do not cast any spells at all, they are sitting by ready to answer your emails fast, tell you what you want to hear and get your money.
I waited almost 2 months for her to ship me the amulet she did for me, all i can tell you is that once I received it, I understood its power and it was worth the wait.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-21, 14:30

Agree with u guys...I will wait for her reply . Thanks

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-21, 14:30

thanks ana, for re-installing my belief. :)i haven't given much thought about the work she has done for me already. i'm sure things will work out, although she didn't provide me with a 100% positive feedback. goes w/o saying i guess. she did do an extra spell for me prior to the one we agreed to, and i have to say that spell works. it was a calming and clarity spell, before she told me about it, i already felt much clearer in my thoughts and am able to use this to an advantage for nearly all facets of my life. just my experience to share with all.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-05-21, 15:00

Hope things are getting better for those worked with her, and for those who are waiting, hopefully that will end soon...

i agree with maggie, and geri...its does take her a long time. but ana's comments are encouraging.

@geri: when you say she didn't give you 100% feedback, what do you mean? she didn't tell you what she said she would before the spell?

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-21, 15:05

I haven't been up in here in a while but Im getting another reading from Yaya not sure when because I just purchased it but im excited. I really not sure if I want her to cast any spells or not I really just want to know what she sees with me and the relationship im in.

Is she still doing good with her readings is she still very accurate

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 15:14

Yes, I found her quite tuned into my situation, as did others. Good Luck with your reading!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-21, 15:39

@ccbelladona : based on my experience, yaya will suggest what you will need, either its a spell or just do something your own, its different for every one.
she tell you what the spirits tell her on the reading

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-22, 11:20

How long does it take for yaya to confirm payment and to let you know when she can do a telephone reading for you. I paid for the reading but have not heard anything from her. Most ppl atleast let you know the appreciate payment and they will get to you asasp.
Just curious

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-22, 11:30

Yaya Maria is a busy lady, she not reply email fast, but she will reply them
and for payment confirm, my last took her quite a while, not sure bout 3 or 4 days perhaps, i forgot

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-23, 20:55

Today I got in something from Yaya Maria, just as she promised. I find it refreshing to find someone who does keep their word. I love the amulet she sent me, too. It is large enough that I won't fear losing it.
It could be in my head, but have been having a week I really wouldn't care to repeat and I'm feeling a little better since the amulet came in.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-28, 11:54

I purchased an amulet from her to help me connect to my spirits.
I have way too many inactive spirits in my possession and she felt some may be real. I just mailed the things she requested and I am waiting for her confirmation.
Maybe is me, but I felt relieved once I posted the package to her, I had the feeling I was doing something right, at last ...
Yaya Maria did an emergency spell to help my sister out of a very difficult situation, I am grateful for that.
Few days after the spell, my sister came back home, the whole situation has not been resolved (long story), but we feel she is much calmer. I am waiting for the right time to get my sister to talk to her to see if Yaya can help her any further.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-05-28, 11:57

that's nice!! tina, how long after the spell was done did you sister come back ? i know this may not mean much to other's situation but may give us some idea...or some hope...

@maggie - happy weekend Smile

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-28, 12:11

That's great Tina! I'm glad Yaya was able to help. I do hope you'll be able to connect to your spirits.

Thank you comfortmax79, you too! Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-28, 15:11

great to hear that things are working out. i sure hope that things are happening the way they are, which will lead to where we ultimately want them to be.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-28, 15:17

@comfortmax, it worked in few days, she told me the spirits wanted this situation resolved for the sake of my niece, it was an emergency situation.
Also Yaya Maria didn't offer me any spell to bring my ex back, she told me no way, to forget about him and move on, he is bad news ....
Well, we all know it, but i still want him, lol, just decided to take what she offers, at least I feel she is doing the work and not taking my money and laughing her way to the bank like so many others have done in the past.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-28, 22:44

tina71 ..i heard the yaya maria offered help for you and amulet was given ..so what ,,any postive gains or effects from amulet?

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-28, 23:06

@milthakarse, you did not read my post right, I have not received my amulet yet, just posted the items to her, once I receive it, I will let you know if it works. I feel positive about it.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-06-01, 09:45

She turned alot of people down, she turned my case down with my ex, saying even if she did bring him back it wouldn't change him, but now i am with this person and things seem to get worse the past 2 months.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-05, 07:09

Gosh,

I've been wanting forever to write a proper report for all you guys waiting for results from yaya's spells. It's just difficult to wrap my own brain around it and find a way to describe the experience without giving details. Also, I have been kind of put-off by the fact that every time I post something in this thread, I get 5-6 PMs asking for more information. Please, if you need clarification on something, post the question on the thread. Also, yaya's instructions were not to talk in detail about the process and that doesn't mean privately it's OK, but publicly it's not OK (at least that's the way I understand it). So if I am not willing to describe something in the public thread, I will most likely not be willing to describe it privately either. (Gee, I sound like Ninja Cat!)

I will be very honest, I haven't been totally "good" with what yaya asked of me.

So, here it is:
Yaya gave me way to ask for favors, particularly pertaining to my relationship with my ex. I have used this process very VERY frequently, so I can say now, without any doubt, that results manifest 80% of the times ON THE SAME DAY! The other 20% of the time, they take about 3 days to manifest. Believe me, I have had many jaw-dropping moments in the past few months.

BUT (and this is the hardest part to explain) it's as if the spirits have their own agenda as well. Yaya told me my ex is not right for me. She said he will always be around, asking for stuff and that I should focus on getting a clear mind and take control over the situation. I didn't do that of course. I'd get really blue at times and I'd ask for him to tell me he loves me and appreciates me. Most of the times, I would get a phonecall from him within minutes, telling me exactly that. I asked the spirits for him to break up from his current relationship (yaya warned me against doing that) and both times it happened ON THE SAME DAY! (Jaw-dropping moments both.) Both times the break-up lasted only a few days, and in the meantime, he was with me all the time (as "friends") for support. Both times I would get to see aspects of him I had chosen to ignore or glaze over. Then one day I asked not to be sad anymore. And I would have these weird, intense dreams for the next 3 nights. And then I wouldn't be sad anymore. Each and every time, I would get what I asked for but with a huge warning sign flashing on top of it. And sometimes, I would get what I asked for, but warped to a state where I couldn't touch it.

My main request, which was for us to get together again (and I made it clear "as a couple") never manifested. We had reached a point where he would spend the entire day with me, and at night he would go back to his current. Everybody who saw us, thought we were back together again. People who didn't know us before, all assumed we were a couple. But we weren't. And of course, every night I was hurting, not having him next to me. (Until I asked not to be sad anymore.)

Through this, I got a very clear, more rounded image of him. About two weeks ago, I asked him to give me some space because it hurts me to see him all the time and not have him (I was always clear to him that I don't see him as a friend). He called me the next two days and then there came a day when he didn't call me at all. (For the first time since October.) And (to my surprise) I felt relieved!!!! He called me this week once, and I didn't feel like talking to him, so I didn't answer the phone. For the first time in two years, I feel free! I go out for lunches with friends, and I feel like I'm there, in the moment, and not brooding over him not being next to me. It feels (most of the time) as if I'd been working very hard non-stop and I finally got a vacation. (This is not constant. Yesterday for example, I had a bad day, where I was feeling sad and unappreciated.)

There is something yaya told me I'm supposed to do when I'm over him, but I haven't mustered the courage to do it yet. I know now he is a terrible boyfriend. (I've seen the way he is in the relationship he's in, and this gave me a new POV to examine the way he was when we were in a relationship together.) I know he can't make me happy. I'm just not confident enough yet to just draw a huge "X" over everything. (I'm holding a big red marker, I'm visualizing it, but my hand trembles when I try to put the marker on the paper. - Oh, this is figurative, has nothing to do with the thing I'm supposed to do.)

So, this is my experience so far.
Hope it helps.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top