[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 07:18

Thank you very much for sharing. Seems the post has gone quiet. That's encouraging that things have been predicted so well, for you. Precise times are difficult, so a round about time is great. I recall you posting that it took a long time. Do you remember how long your work has been in progress to get to the point you are at, minus an off day here and there? Each of our cases are so different, yet maybe we can get a feel for a timeframe to have some expectations.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-05, 07:35

Here is a timeline for you Maggie:

September 2010:
First contact with yaya (reading). I wasn't communicating with my ex at all. Yaya told me "no" to a binding spell but suggested the "in control" thing. She gave me a clearing process to clear my head and decide if and what I want. (She said: "Maybe when you do this, he will call you and you can decide.")

October 2010:
I do the clearing thing and the day after, my ex calls me. (We hadn't spoken in 3 months.) I decide I'll take whatever yaya suggests and give her the "go ahead."

November 2010:
Yaya receives what she asked me to send her. My ex calls me 40 times a day but tells me he is in a relationship.

December 2010:
My ex disappears for a day and that same night I get an email from yaya that she had just done the work and that he might withdraw at first. She gives me the process to do by myself while I wait for her to mail what she made for me. I decide to use the process and ask for him to breakup. Friday I do it. Saturday I get an email from yaya that he is going to break up and be back with me by New Year's. Sunday he tells me he broke up on Friday. Tuesday he is back together again. I complain to yaya. She tells me things predicted don't always happen. She tells me I am the major blockage because inside me I know he is no good.

January 2011:
I receive the package from yaya.

February 2011-May 2011:
I play with every different kind of request and different wordings and different targets (me, him, his current). End of April he breaks up again. (After a specific request on my part to the spirits.)

Mid-May 2011:
He is back with his current and I ask for space.

So that's the timeline.
I don't know about the predictions, but here is all the details (it's not like I can make sense of everything.)

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 07:50

Thank you for being so detailed. It does definitely sound like the movement was due to the spell. It also sounds like it has helped you
to become stronger. That's great!

She has not been real specific with times with me, but I also was told some things would get bad at first and they really have. Right now it's a little more than I expected, but I'm surviving. Mine entails great unpleasantness, so I hope this phase won't last very long.

I will come back and reread your post I'm sure more than once, it lends hope!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-05, 08:20

I had a reading with Yaya she said I didnt need a spell for my ex because he loves me so much already he's just going through lots of confusion she pick up on everything in my situation including the fact we were suppose to get married in April and after planning everything 3 weeks before the wedding he called it off. She knew everything and had no way of knowing including my state of mind since my family fell apart she said she see's us getting married and we are destined to be together but right now because I am going through this rough period I need to take care of myself and be ready for what is to come I think she is amazing and has a very caring nature which is so refreashing for a human being I have never met.
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-05, 12:54

ksiron, your experience is awesome. would you mind my asking why you went to eva for a reading if yaya worked so well for you? don't worry about answering if you feel it is too private.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-05, 13:45

it turned out, yaya knew best.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-05, 17:26

OK, so yaya always told me that I shouldn't get back together with him. I was so persistent that she stopped insisting. (At least, that's what I think happened.) She never claimed her work was going to make us get back together. She gave me the tools that she created for me, and I asked (through the tools) for me and him to get back together. But that never happened.

If you don't mind Maggie, I'd rather not go into details about the spirits.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-05, 17:32

(If your situation is black and white, and yaya has told you she can affect one outcome or the other, then I'm pretty sure you can trust her. I did a ton of stuff she told me not to do and I asked for things she told me weren't good for me. And in the end, what has happened is what she told me would be best.)

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 17:39

Mine has a lot of twists and turns. She did not give me a jump in the sky yes, but saw things would lead to doorways opening that would have a positive outcome. That's a whole lot better than it is because I feel like things have been on stuck mode for what seems like forever. Thank you for the encouragement. I am doing everything spellwise that she suggested. Your's sounds like it was harder to comply with.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-05, 19:51

hey guys I contacted yaya as well i am continuing to read the email again, she didnt give me a yes or a no but she did say it would take work on my part so i need to reread but I am scheduling a reading with her sometime soon hopefully

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by montypython on 2011-06-09, 17:20

how long does it take before she contacts you though? This topic motivated me to buy a reading from her which I did yesterday... haven't heard from her since though...

it seems we found someone possibly genuine next to all the scams. I do believe as well that it is more credible to perform 'magic' when someone is working with spirits rather than using some leafs and olive oil but that's just my take on it Wink

i wish everyone on here a lot of courage and love

montypython
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by montypython on 2011-06-11, 20:49

I'm sorry folks, but after this phone reading I had from her last night there is for me no doubt in my mind that she's an extremely gifted medium and very genuine. Say what you want but throughout the 1h20 minutes she was 80% of the time eerily accurate.
She started off with just describing the situation between me and the woman I deeply love spot on! Mind you, it's an extremely complicated situation that's far from normal and she couldn't have possibly known these things... I was baffled and shaking when she was telling me personal stuff over the phone. It was not easy to hear at first, the confrontation. The history and all the things that had happened, how we were feeling and standing towards each other now, she even said right away there was a 3d person involved and "I see the first letter of his name very strongly before me, the M" (totally true and his family name starts with an M!).

She as well didn't say the things I wanted to hear and instead of lying to me and selling me her spells she told me it would be a waste of my money since the spirits say it's not the right time... I really appreciate this. As she was told a few times by her spirits: We would meet again in the future but this won't be possible if I wouldn't completely break with things first, her spirits apparently kept on saying to 'let go'. I have to let go. In order to do this she gave me instructions on a ritual to do at a river or sweet water, to cleanse the energies and stabilize them.

Not easy to hear some of these things but deep down you know something has to change, and she facililitates the awareness also but in a hopeful and positive way. I think if you allow to work with the 'truth' she gets from her spirits, I think you might eventually get out of the difficult situation you are finding yourself in, cause sometimes we are lying to ourselves and life is all about growing in the end. Even if that means one has to completely let go before being able to start over. Likely when things keep on repeating and you seem stuck. (remember the song 'Wise Up' by Aimee Mann used in the movie Magnolia? I used to hate the lyrics -for obvious reasons- now I guess I'll have to acknowledge them)

Anyway I wish you all a lot of courage and concerning this lady, she is the real deal, a genuine medium -amazing to say the least- she made me a believer in spiritwork. Good luck to you all and please let me know, PM, if you ever come across anyone that is as gifted. Instead of a dubious coldreading, she told me facts and that alone is mindboggling to me.

montypython
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-06-12, 05:20

I agree with you she is very gifted, I wish you well with the path you will take from here on everything in life happens for a reason sometimes they help us to be stronger and I hope you will find the strength and peace to move forward.
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-16, 01:10

the night she started my spell I had a vivid dream and made notes of it to ask her the next time I talk to her, most of the times I can not remember my dreams, but that night I did, she told me to pay attention to my dreams.
I felt tired the next day, but she told me it was normal, now things seem to be moving in slow motion while I am waiting for her package, but she told me it will take few more days.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-29, 00:45

I just got off the phone with Yaya. She as usual was very nice. Still waiting and more waiting was advised for me. I like her, as I feel she is honest and compassionate. She did pick up on a few things that were very true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-29, 21:00

I have a friend who lives in Miami and she went to see Yaya Maria last week for a reading in her house.
She was amazed with the things Yaya told her and I think she will be back for the spell, not sure because my friend did not want to get into details, this woman is real!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-30, 02:06

I am sure there may other real casters, but too many lie and hide behind the computer screen using different names, multiple websites and playing with our vulnerable situations for easy money.
Yaya is one of the few spellcasters I have been able to verify outside the internet.
A while back I was working with a seller from ebay whom I purchased many items and spells.
When my shipments arrived I found we were in the same town. I asked her if I could visit her coven for help (with payment, not free) and she started giving me excuses and finally told me she was moving out of town, lol, what a joke, I rather do not disclose her name, but she certainly had something to hide!
All of the sudden her coven was closed and all the 13 witches had despaired. Yes, I am very suspicious of the High Priestess from the "Covens".
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-03, 20:09

I just bought a consultation:) We'll see about the spell thereafter..

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-07-03, 20:37

I just purchased a consultation. I am trying to stay positive. Thanks again
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-07, 22:22

Just had a consultation with Yaya last night. I would say she was to the point. For the most part she is right about the past. I inquired about this particular person, her answer was completely the opposite of Tisha's and Lili's. I am convinced she is VERY gifted. A really nice lady, however.

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-07-10, 11:31

I am having a reading today and I am going to listen first to what she says, then I plan to ask her my questions if she did not happen to touch on it. I will post how it went.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-07-10, 13:52

Consultation Update; She was very accurate with what is going on - past, present and appears to be in line with her prediction of the near future. She was very honest with me and did not attempt to sell any spell. She was very nice and made me feel like we were friends chatting on the phone.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-12, 07:37

Hello guys !
Just ordered a reading with Orisha !

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-21, 16:05

Tina, have any specific casters worked well for you in the past?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-21, 16:40

So far i met many fakes. Some may give temporary results and at the end of the day, everything goes from bad to worse.
If you ask me, I trust yaya maria, but she did not offer me the spell i want, more what the spirits want.
I went as far as paying her for the spell and she returned my money and cancelled it, lol.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-21, 16:43

If you don't mind my asking, what was the spell you wanted, and what was the spell that the spirits wanted?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-21, 16:53

you will have to forgive me but i rather do not go into details, this is as far as i am willing to share and if there is anything else relevant to a particular spellcaster, not my personal life, i will be glad to share it.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-21, 16:56

could you share a link for yaya maria? i would be interested to take a look, i cant find her on google though.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-21, 16:59

blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-25, 18:07

I did talk to her first and she told that she can help. She said that my situation is not easy but she was willing to do the spell to improve it. So i hope it will work.

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-07-28, 20:35

Hey y'all, haven't been around in a while.

Some time ago I got a second consultation with Yaya Maria, almost three months after the first. She stayed true to what she told me that first time, same time frames and outcome on some stuff that has been going on in my life.

She also told me some things this second time, that I didn't pay much mind to it at the moment, but that came to pass later on. That was scary!

I asked AGAIN about a love spell, and once again she refused to cast it for me. Said it would bring no results because I'm blocking the energies, she also said that is why whatever I tried before was useless or made things worse (on my side).

Anyways, she did offer to do something for me, not my situation but for myself. Some cleansing and stuff, and she said everything will get better out of it.

She even gave me a reduced price than what she asks on her website, and of course I had to mail her some items.

Now I'm waiting. She said she would mail after casting and give me some more instructions, but we've been in contact thru email.

Will let you know how it goes.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlin on 2011-08-01, 00:58

Last month I received the amulet yaya prepared for me, at the beginning i could not understand its powers, but yesterday had a reading with a psychic and she asked me about the amulet, she freaked me out, she had no way of knowing the details, she described the amulet just like if she had it in front of her eyes.
There is something deep and powerful in yaya's work and I am glad I went with it.
I also purchased few conjured spirits from Ann and Elizabeth and now I feel things are starting to work for me, it is a very slow process, sometimes I am afraid of bad things happening if I call the spirits, but after what this lady told me yesterday, I feel protected.

Marlin
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-01, 02:29

@ Marlin
will you please share the details of the psychic you contacted.
thanks
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlin on 2011-08-01, 15:22

it was local, my friend took me to her house.
i don't think she sells in the internet, but i didn't ask, when i see her again in couple weeks, i will ask her if she does phone or email readings.

Marlin
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-08-06, 18:13

Yaya Maria told me the whole story, and she was dead accurate with it. There were some things she said that I didn't believe at the time, but that came to happen later on.

Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-06, 20:57

@ Tarantola77 hope your well, After looking through the posts and deciding whether or not to have another reading, I had a phone consult with Yaya Maria on Thurs we talked for an hour and she was soo accurate it kinda freaked me out! I was crying half way through with the points she made and the description of myself and the other person. She said she will not do any work on my situation as the other person is coming back to me. She gave advice and things to do at home to benefit me. All in all excellent reading she got to the root cause of the problem(s) and tells you why things happened. Yaya Maria suggested to call again when I'm back with my ex, which I'm going to do. Would definitely recommend a reading with her.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-08-08, 09:43

Well, first time we talked, she went with my info first. Told me some things about myself, and then she went with the name I gave her, and she told me some things about the guy aswell. And then she went straight foward and told me things about our relationship. Didn't ask any questions about us, just if she was right or ok with what she was saying.

She talked pretty much all the time, and all I would say is 'yes' or 'ok' LOL

I just let her talk and then asked MY questions, but didn't have many since she already had said pretty much all.

There are some times when you want to ask or talk about a specific issue, and she will talk about something else instead, but you can always ask again and she will tell you.
Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-08, 15:30

I find her extremely honest and she never makes empty promises.
I seen results of her work, and what she said is going to happen has happened over and over.
She does not do every spell you ask her, only what the spirits agree to do, it may not be what some of us want but after being around for a while I learned that the ones who agree to cast any spell we want most of the times can not deliver, a rather expensive lesson to learn.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-09, 18:30

She was spot on about a lot of things, and about my personal problems, that every guy i fall for i always end up hurt and question myself why does this always happen to me, she got that spot on, and she picked on me wanting to move to another country which i want to do but scared of going out the big world by myself, i had another negative reading but they said i will hear from him soon, she mentioned she sees him moving, which could mean his moving back to the states, as his here for work.

I so badly want to hear from him, i been crying ever since, i also had a hard time understanding her cause of the strong accent i think she cuban? a lot say I will hear from him again, and their time frames are roughly the same only yaya and one other person said i won't hear from him.

Even the negative reading that said i will hear from him soon, even she said there is small emotional there but it really faint which explains it, as we only met once, but she said it will be an on and off thing in the next 6 months.

Cause I am so upset now I hope i haven't killed Robin spell, as I bought her contact spell and that been casted a week ago, what worse is his online Sad seeing his name on my buddy list and him not messaging me Sad

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-09, 19:22

I tried messaging him 2 weeks ago on a friday he was hiding invisible i don't know to avoid me or not but he didn't respond to me, i message him under a another name and he responded straight away, a week after that he starts appearing online not hiding.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-09, 19:38

Maybe he just does not want to talk to you now.
Get away form the internet and forget about all the readings, if any spell is going to bring him back, let it be and have faith.
Just my advise.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 19:39

I agree with Tina about that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-09, 19:48

well last week and this week, he shows online now, and he just signed out, i just want him to message me, and to see him again, and see where it can go, i feel there something here, i feel a connection with him.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 20:06

Hopefully the spell will help him see that. For tonight, try to quiet your mind so as not to put a damper on the spell. Funny shows are great for distracting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-09, 20:49

i agree with tina. go out and have fun.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-09, 21:14

I have been reading the post and keep seeing the name YAYA but no contact information...does anyone have an email for her? I am working with someone else I think...you never know if the work is actually being done. I am interested in getting a reading from yaya just to see what she says since everyone here speaks well of her.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayrin on 2011-08-09, 21:15

Mayrin
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-09, 22:03

Im taking my time to read through....I just ordered a reading to see what she tells me. I saw that she told some people that the should move on. I would rather hear that no matter how hard it may be than having people keep taking my money. I wish you lick Maryin and I look forward to hearing your success story.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-09, 23:18

@divine I agree with you, sometimes we get stuck and only want to hear what we want, it is when we become vulnerable to scammers and fakes who will give us false hopes to let us fall in our own misery.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-08-11, 06:37

I haven't written on this forum in a while...I know it's frustrating when people rave about a caster and then disappear. I think generally that's actually a good sign, as they've moved on and hopefully got their desires to actually manifest. Or maybe they've just given up on spells, it's hard to say.

Anyway I just wanted to say I've been working with yaya on and off for the last few months. Although she never exactly did one spell to make my desire happen, as she saw my situation a more complicated, long term thing. She has given me certain magical items to help me with both my love life and career. I can't say I've had any huge changes happen, but I will say that an oil she gave me to open doors and attract certain things in my career has often brought about very positive things I would never expect into my life. My love life seems to be a much more complicated situation....

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top