[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-11, 08:05

Thank you for updating. I hope things get worked out for you with the latter.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlin on 2011-08-12, 15:40

yaya has always been in spot with me on her readings, she always makes me feel better.
I had many readings with her, i am a psychic junkie.
There was something she told me once and i though it was completely off and impossible, and now i am seeing it happening.

Marlin
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-12, 16:08

When I spoke with yaya Maria, after reading other member's posts, I was not expecting that she can do something about by issues. However, after she was done with the reading, she did say that she can do something even before asking her. I will let you guys know whether the result is successful or not.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 00:39

I am so happy to find this forum, yaya maria has been very nice and patient with me, she will be doing spells for me this week and i have high hopes she can make things happen.
Her condition to work with me was for me to stop buying spells, i also speak Spanish and felt a great connection with her, i never liked psychic readings, but her consultation was not about predictions or the future, but more about the present and my spirits. Will keep you all posted if any outcome.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-22, 00:50

Lost...keep us posted and I wish you luck. She is a really great lady.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 01:28

i will keep you posted, i sent her the items she required and she received them last week, she will do few spells for my situation, the first one will be this week. My partner went back with his ex and I know she used magic to get him back, she has been interfering in our relationship since the beginning and after many tries she was able to get him back, but i know he still loves me and yaya confirmed me what i already knew.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-22, 02:30

Wow...I just want to know where these people find casters that they have success with. So when he comes back, what if the ex does the same thing again. Please do keep me posted, I am learning a lot or at least trying to.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 02:53

i guess they can succeed because they catch us with our guard down, i always had the feeling from the beginning, bad things were happening to us, but i did not believe in spells and always though it could not happen to me and i could make it work, i was stronger, younger and prettier, but she kept doing things and made us brake up, it was a misunderstanding and it escalated to unsuspected proportions, but i will fight back, even if i have to go to every caster in this world until i find one who works. now i wish i had followed my intuition and had taken action sooner. i really hope yaya can turn things around for me.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-22, 03:16

I hope she will be able to help you. I look forward to hearing your succcess story. remember to stay positive.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-08-22, 12:03

good luck

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-23, 14:26

To Lost. The same thing happened to me. I was told that this woman used a caster to cast a spell on my significant other. Now I am trying to get him back. Just don't get too desperate in your quest that you'll be taken advantage of by a scammer. I lost thousands of $$ trying to get him back that I am now starting to ask myself if he is really worth it. I got scammed by a Nigerian. Just be careful. Good luck to you.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-08-25, 17:27

I've paid Yaya for a consultation and she agreed to do one for me via email... I prefer email as it doesn't give them a chance to do guesswork and a cold reading... I feel it's more accurate and I can look back at it when I need too...

Anyway... she said to give her a couple of days but after reading about her I'm very anxious to hear from her. I've lost several $ to spell casters that I'd like to beat up some day but hope this is the end of the ordeal.

I also paid secretspells.org and read the wordpress blog, I don't know what to make of them either :-|

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-08-25, 18:17

Thought I'd mention this to everyone. I always record my readings, as I never remember my readings after I hang up. I put the phone on speaker and record the reading, then I go back and listen to it again at a later date. I can also compare it with other readings. Recording my readings also help me stay positive and serve as re-inforcement when I feel down. Just a suggestion; There are still inexpensive tape recorders available even in this digital age.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-08-26, 01:03

@ lost.. best of luck to you I know yaya will be able to help you in what you seek if she says she can help she can trust in that.
@chardonnay.. if i were you id really consider getting a phone reading with yaya trust me you will not get a cold reading or guessing. she will speak to you the entire time and you DONT have to SPEAK a word to her!! Your mouth will drop after you talk to her I just know it! But if you really want a email reading then go for it but you will have so many more questions and then you will email her back and it will be days before you hear from her and you will get upset its best to do a phone reading with her and get it all done in one shot. Either record the conversation or take a pad of paper and write it all down key points as I said you will not be talking so you will have plenty of time to take notes! She is a fantastic wonderful person whom Ive been using for over a year and she has not failed me yet! I didnt want to post because I still use her and I do want her all to myself since I know she is legit but as you know Im from the other board and Ive been through them all and when I say all I mean all!!! Yaya didnt do what I wanted but she did what was needed and over time and more than one reading or work she made me realize things in a different way. One key thing you cannot TELL about ur work think about it or dwell on it. I know its so hard to do but after a year of spell work ive learned to master this and it makes things work faster once you occupy your mind with other things. Go out get dolled up and look pretty and go flirt with guys or just dance the night away. have fun and LIVE LIVE LIVE otherwise you will hate yourself for not living.. once you start to live again things will come together..
sorry for the rant but ive been watching the board specially yaya's thread since Ive been using her for a year now :-) I thought it was time to post.. good luck to everyone!

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by montypython on 2011-08-28, 20:02

what pepper said, amen. i was mindblown as well by her

montypython
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-08-30, 03:49

yaya will take a couple days to get back to you.. just relax she will get to you asap do not send her emails after emails or else you will delay her getting back to you. just like all the other casters say the more emails the longer it takes and it also brushes them the wrong way and may delay them to get back to you. I mean I know when a guy calls me numerous times and i avoid his call but he conts to call me it just turns me off more and upsets me more.. Im sure its the same way for spell casters all of them not just one. So sit tight and wait it out. I know everyone wants answers NOW and results now but if you are here for spells and real spells they DONT work overnight kiddies... give it time and DONT STRESS!! She will get back to you. Ive had times where I didnt hear from her for over a week sometimes even two and started to wonder after two but sure enough when i started to think about it she would email me ;-) its like she knows when she needs to reach out to me. I love YAYA!! good luck to everyone

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-30, 11:53

hey i agree! Smile when i think of her, it's like her email will suddenly appear in my inbox.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-03, 10:13

Update on my readings. I've had readings by Yaya, Darlene, Lilly and Angel. Yaya mentioned something no one else mentioned. And this information got confirmed yesterday. Also,Yaya has been very responsive each time I email her. She replies within the hour. I guess I've been fortunate that when I get anxious and send her an email, it would be a day that she is catching up on her emails. I am hoping the rest of the information she told me will manifest. I have faith that Yaya is for real.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-12, 14:40

She has a thick Cuban accent too ... Record it and you'll understand if you listen to it a couple of times. As for your English. You won't have to speak much. It's like she's in your head :-/ kinda freaky but accurate !

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-12, 14:46

It's cool Smile

She will take a while with email though. She says "she's a witch, not a writer" bless her Smile she's very understanding and will repeat if need be. Give her a call. Very honest too, feel motherlike.

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-12, 14:52

Some find her a bit hard to understand, but she doesn't mind repeating herself and a phone reading may be worth a try. I think that when she can speak her messages it come through better. It's true that she does most of the talking. She will tell you what her spirits advise. Quite interesting. Anyway, which ever way you choose Good Luck. I think you will enjoy it. xx
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-17, 15:33

I have a phone reading scheduled for tomorrow 9:30pm so I'll follow up after that. I've never had a phone reading however since she is more comfortable with that (and it'll take less time to happen) I decided to give it a go. Based on what so many have said about the accuracy of her predictions, I'm definitely interested in hearing what she has to say and what, if anything, she can do to help.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-17, 16:09

You may want to record the reading if you have a tape recorder. It's kind of difficult to understand her accent, so you may want to re-play the tape later.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-18, 21:32

I am worried about that. I don't have a tape recorder so no way to record. I have my pen & pad handy and I just have to make sure to ask if I don't understand! Am I understanding correctly that she emails the reading? I'm hoping since my mom has an accent it won't be too tough for me but we'll see. An hour til it's time! I'm definitely getting anxious...

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-18, 22:10

Good luck.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-18, 22:19

i would usually open a blank word document before a call so that i can type down whatever is being discussed. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-19, 21:29

I had my reading last night and it went really well. She is such a warm and sweet woman! She picked up on a LOT of accurate information about me, my past, and things about some family members. I got emotional actually because she hit the nail on the head as far as my struggles as far as my love life.

She touched on a point work wise that at first I thought was off (because I'm VERY happy where I am now) but as we spoke I realized she was so completely right (two significant occurrences in past jobs). I'm kind of bummed because the main issue I'm having is not related to my guy per se, but to an energy (hard to explain) that I've had my entire life so I hope to work with her on a spell to help overcome that and change that energy. It bummed me out because of course I wanted to hear that I would have my happily ever after but regardless what she said was true.

I did ask some specifics about my guy because even though I know what she is saying is true, I still wanted to know and she nailed him accurately too.

She's going to email me with the spell details & cost. She said it shouldn't be too much so *fingers crossed* I can afford it! As far as the reading though, she was amazingly accurate imo.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-20, 08:38

Happy to hear it was overall a good reading. She is really good and she is warm and does not take advantage of people either. Good luck with your spell.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-20, 09:04

I am happy for you!

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-09-20, 16:14

@zeesky congrats on your reading its always nice to hear good things about her

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-20, 18:20

Thanks guys for the encouragement! I haven't heard back from Yaya Maria yet with the spell details so I'm anxious. Of course the fact that the reading wasn't exactly good news doesn't help so I've also been bummed the last few days. Patience is NOT a virtue I've mastered but I know from reading about Yaya Maria that I'm going to have to work on that otherwise I'll drive myself crazy.

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 15:01

I've had a reading by her which is very accurate and even came up with people and things she would not have known-since I did not give her any names. I find her very honest, as she would not even sell her spell if she doe not think it will help the situation of the person.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 15:10

A lot of us are quite fond of Yaya Maria and have had positive experiences with her, I for one and many others. She connected to some things for me with precise accuracy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 15:10

In any event, she is not a reader for me. i prefer more energy readings and less fake card shuffling.

Last edited by Hope on 2012-05-21, 13:56; edited 3 times in total

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-21, 15:18

dear wylie you come very negative and offensive, if she did not make a connection with you, is she refunding your money?.
There is not one reader or spellcaster who will work for everyone and i have seen yaya turning some down, but it does not give you the right to call her scammer, agree with hope, you should stick with celeddrion, she may be good for you.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 15:18

You are wrong on this one. Maybe the connection wasn't there for you, but she got some things for me spot on and she is not all about the money. I have admiration for Maria and find your comments offensive.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 15:30

Because some of have come to know and appreciate her. I have a situation where she could have charged me for 3 or 4 spells, bur instead she has saved me money by advising me. She is not a scammer.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-21, 15:32

there is a difference between a scammer (someone who just takes your money and does not do the work, an impostor) and a practitioner who you dislike, I know yaya uses shells, no cards, my friend was in her house, you can leave your opinion without insulting or calling her a scam.
Good luck to your diamond alignment, hope it takes some of your rage away!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 15:48

The problem is that you aren't just sharing that you had a negative experience, but instead calling her a "scammer", "crock", "non legit",

when others of us KNOW those things are not true. Yes, we should all share our truths, but a non connection with a refund does not equate to a scammer. You may want to look up the definition.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 16:45

Wylie, I think you owe Maria an apology. If you did not connect, that's a different story. But to call her a scammer, I hope you can prove that because this is character assassination. She is in no way out to get people's money. If you read the threads, there have been a few people whom she had refused to do a spell for, because she did not believe it was in their best interest. Yes you are entitled to you opinion but you have no right to ruin a person's reputation and cast doubt on other people's mind.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 16:57

I didn't ask her to do a spell...just a reading and had to cut it short because of my perceived nonsense going on.

Maggie - asked for a peace offering. Nothing more I can do, that is up to you.
If you are suspicious, ok. just because I doubt a reader and feel like I was scammed , that should not sway your judgement. in my opinion, there are some good readers on the site and some scammers. But just because I have an opinion , that does not mean I am the enemy. We all have experiences to share as well as thoughts. I was just simply expressing mine. That's all. If you believe, then that's all that is important. It's like a person who believes in superstitions... "if you believe, then it shall come true... if you don't, then you won't have the experience." I just won't have the experience with Yaya.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 17:02

Again, I agree we should all post our truths, but a scammer does not refund money.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 17:18

If you ask her and the call was cut short enough into the reading you may not have to go that route, you could ask her. It all may depend on how long you spoke to her. It may just be a partial refund you are entitled to, again depending on the length of the call. Unless something has changed it was 39 dollars for 30 minutes. A reader does have to set that time aside, therefore miss the business of another client with the time she reserved for you. Although there may not be a good connection that is still not scamming. That is entirely different.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 17:24; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-21, 17:18

Wylie when I first had a consultation with Yaya Maria she could not connect with me and apologised as she could have been tired but refunded my money even though I did not request a refund. But after reading all the positive comments decided to give it another shot and thank god because she was absolutely 100% accurate about my situation.

Yaya Maria has helped me so much and given me lots of free advice and done many things which she could of charged me for but chose not to. I have called her on many occasions and not once has she asked me to pay which I was more than willing to pay for her time. She is a very kind and caring woman.

Sorry you did not connect but Yaya is not a psychic that reads tarot cards she communicates with spirit and her work is also guided by spirit whether she is able to help or not. She does not predict the future or tell you want you want to hear or claim to help a situation and take your money she will be truthful.

There have been a few members who have consulted Yaya Maria and she could not do a spell to return a lost love but recommended they needed a cleansing or something else and she had been accurate.

So please bear that in mind before calling her a scam just because she could not connect with you as I can talk from my experience with her.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 17:31

Because she has been very precise for many of us and yes some have had positive spell results from her. Your experience is rare. Possibly the connection wasn't there, but many people see differently. Instead of saying your experience was a negative one you insulted a person that has helped some of us out by calling her a scammer.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-21, 17:35

Wylie I have had readings with psychics that others felt really positive about and I thought it was a basic generic reading and not as positive as others but in no way did I through my experience slaughter the psychic.

I am sure if you drop Yaya Maria and email and let her know that you did not feel she connected with you would offer you a refund herself. Believe me she is a lovely woman and definately not a scammer. But she is not a psychic perhaps you did not realise this and were expecting a reading were others have turned over tarot cards and asked you questions. Yaya will consult the shells/spirits and tell you what she sees or messages that come through sorry she could not connect with you.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 17:36

BTW--You missed the whole style to her reading. The spirits speak through her and if one can be quiet long enough messages come through. So you see it is not what one wants to hear. Maria is a Medium and a witch, not a gypsy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 17:39

But I should not be forced to take back a feeling or experience due to pressure? Just roll with it and it really shouldn't bother you if you believe in her. I'm glad she has helped out some members. That's great!

You really don't have to convince me on what you believe. I respect
your opinion and just ask same. Again, very happy to hear she has
helped others but not at all my case.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-21, 17:43

"Wylie I have had readings with psychics that others felt really positive about and I thought it was a basic generic reading and not as positive as others but in no way did I through my experience slaughter the psychic."

Thank you, spsp1--exactly!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-09-21, 17:44

Hi Wylie,

I have to agree to disagree and we are all free to voice our opinions, I find Yaya Maria to be a very genuine person and very accurate she's also helped others in my family with difficult situations, I have been able to call her without paying any more money. I guess she is only human and might have had a bad day or just as others say not connected with you she got everything about me correct without me telling her anything at all and I can only speak for myself about my satisfaction.

Maybe instead of coming from a bad angle with your review stating your experience without slaunder would be more appropriate based on one reading attempt, however thanks for sharing your opinions.
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top