[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-21, 17:46

Wylie nobody would bat an eyelid if you wrote she could not connect with you and the experience was negative. But to call her a scammer and slaughter her just because she could not connect with you is offensive and disrespectful as others on here including myself would hugely disagree with you hence the responses to your posting.

You are entitled to an opinion as we are all but to be disrespectful is another thing. If you have concrete evidence to share with us all that would prove otherwise that would be different.

If you look in the scammer section of experiences and fingers burnt with spellcastors etc you will realise what a scammer is.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-21, 18:18

Wylie again Yaya is not a psychic that picks up on energy.

She consults spirits and that is what information she gets. Perhaps she had an off day or were tired it happens. She just did not connect with you but that does not make her a scammer.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by steve on 2011-09-21, 19:13

After reading what Wylie posted, just thought I'd share my own experience with Yaya Maria. When we first spoke, she had a hard time connecting with me and asked if we could reschedule for the next day.

The next day, she mentioned to me that she had a confusing reading before hand and that probably made it harder to read me. She also mentioned sometimes she has a hard time connecting to some people.

So anyhow, with my reading, I think it was probably about 80% accurate and advised that I don't need to really do anything.

Anyhow, I still asked if there was anything more that could be done with my situation and she offered a couple of things which is where I started asking questions due to my own experiences with other spell casters (many years ago).

This forum though, has shown a lot of support and success for Yaya and since I record all readings, I replayed it back a few times and realised there were some subtle details she got that no one else could have so decided to proceed.

From reading the last few posts, I wonder if some people are just looking for scammers first versus trying to be open and accept that maybe there is some truth to what the psychic/spellcaster etc says. I found no matter what Yaya to be very helpful throughout my situation and stood firm on what she felt/saw with me in the big picture which is important to me. Also, if she was truely a scammer, considering how often I have called/emailed her, she has still been helpful to me without asking for anything more.

My suggestion Wylie is to try to show a little consideration and politely ask for yourmoney back directly from her if youf eel it wasn't good and I think she would refund.

Also, if you could post if she did refund, it would help out everyone here as if she were a scammer, she would just take your money and run but as you can see from the posts earlier, many people have faith in her.

In fact, what is impressive to me, is if you look at her spell casting votes, you'll find no one has voted it hasn't worked; there has always been some form of results.

Anyhow, apologies for the long post here but as I've gone through a similar feeling as Wylie after the first reading, I thought I'd keep an open mind and since she offered to do this one more time, I gave her the second chance. I don't regret this and am hoping for positive results from her work.

Steve

steve
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-09-21, 19:43

To Wylie! You got a lot of people riled up by calling Yaya Maria a scammer, gypsy and non-legit. Do you even know what a "scammer" mean? I suggest you look it up in the dictionary before using this label on another person. You did not express an opinion. You maligned someone whom people respect and have faith in.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 20:44

Yes, I emailed her my Birth date and others involved (she asked) , when I gave her brief low down of the situation on Saturday per her email. She hit me back monday, said she did not have her schedule in front of her, so she would get back to me to re: schedule. I did not hear back - had already paid so I emailed her late Monday and asked her about schedule. She set it up for wed am. She called 20 minutes late, so maybe she was going off of some other persons email, but it definitely was not mine. that's how off it was. Maybe your right... bad day for her.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-21, 20:59

willie, you are avoiding the answer to this question, you started it and we all deserve to hear it to get the record straight : YES OR NOT, did you get your refund?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-09-21, 21:02

Sorry Hope. I did not see your question... I thought you were asking about birth date info. No, not yet - but she told me she would after I asked. I will give it till tomorrow to post on my paypal and if not, I will call and ask them for charge back. I want to believe she will follow her word so I think it's best to wait a while and see.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-21, 21:24

"Is there anyone that claims she is a gifted spell caster? Lots to go through - may have missed the positives about her spells"

in my experience, before signing up for any merchant whether or not they are selling work, readings, spirits, i try and independently find as much as i can a bout the seller and go through each page of the seller's thread on this forum. it's helpful to see what people's experiences are. we should all try understand that some people connect better to some more than others. i won't repeat my experiences with yaya here. i've said my share all throughout the forum.

i used a quote from one of your comments Wylie, i hope you don't mind. i am not getting personal or attacking you or anybody. just that it would be nice for us to keep this forum open and honest without any attacks but also try to know as much as we can indepently about sellers. we all have battles of our own and it's nicer to come to a page to learn from other people's experiences without having any negative emotions.

yaya is the first to tell anybody she is not a psychic.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-21, 22:39

well then, i guess it's all about choice of words used to express an opinion. Smile to me, yaya is definitely not a scammer. on top of being a real (and rather accurate) reader to me, she is also an ethical one i believe.

not entirely related to this thread, but my reading with eva marquez was like yours, wylie. totally off the mark. but she's definitely not a con artist, or a scammer based on real testimonials here. and i trust this forum. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-09-22, 02:18

hi guys..........

i have just one question to ask Wylie- have not you ever faced something in life when even fater having the best of intentions you failed to live upto someone's expectations???are all the lawsuits you are facing are because of you being wrong??? does that makes you a scammer???

like there are things to be checked before taking someone as legit there are certain other things that should be checked before calling someone a scammer.

i have not used her and have no plans till date but i dont like the way someone getting called names without verifying the facts.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-09-22, 06:39

I got my mail reading from Yaya,

She is a wonderful woman.
It is basically a good reading because its contents were right but unfortunately this time it was not a particulary striking reading for me personally for 2 reasons.
For a mysterious reason she got no answer from spirits for a few of the questions.I am sure there are valuable spiritual reasons for this but I was sad not receiving an answer...
Most of the things she said could fit also to others overcoming a difficult situation and not only me.

Having said this I am sure there are higher reasons for which I could not get
a few answers and Yaya clearly states 'she does no psychic readings 'but only conveys messages she gets from spirits in order to help.
Also told me she works better on the phone because she can speak to us directly!

I appreciate she is very direct and straight forward....and she does not push anyone for a spellwork I think she might be one of the most honest people out there.
If I will ever need her again I for sure will have a phone reading instead of a mail one.I am sure there will be a better connection.

I thank all of you(members) for the support I got because I really felt like going crazy while waiting for the reading. Smile

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 11:40

Glad you liked her, like so many of us do.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 20:51

Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile

Thank you. Back to all fair comments about Yaya.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ani_hasiib on 2011-09-24, 11:43

Hi members,

I would want to contact yaya maria, but what if i dun understand her accent? What if i might want her to repeat? Wud she be annoyed or agitated with me? Embarassed

ani_hasiib
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-24, 13:46

She will not have a problem with that. I had to ask her to repeat a few things.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by steve on 2011-09-26, 04:44

Just wanted to share this about Yaya Maria. Just got an email back from her after a few days saying she would have the report ready later today.

Anyhow, what surprised me was the time .. think it was nearly 3:00 am her time and she respnoded back that she was trying to catch up on emails etc.

In her way of writing though, she sounded very tired. Really do appreciate her dedication to getting things done and communicating with her clients.

steve
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by energy on 2011-09-26, 20:04

I also received an email from Yaya Maria early Tuesday morning. She will contact me later to set up a date for our work and I am glad she took the time to let me know about it Smile

energy
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-28, 14:55

I just wanted to put a plug in for Yaya Maria. She just sent me a lengthy email with detailed instructions of something she is sending to me. It won't be the answer to all, but I have no doubt it will be of tremendous help. I know she is trying to kindly help me during a most trying time and give me clues how to get stronger to deal with my own energies and all the chaos in my life. Her words are kind and I appreciate her help.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Success!!!!

Post by scammed on 2011-09-28, 19:07

We have all been waiting to hear if someone has had a successful spell. I am happy to report that Yaya Maria has come through with her reading and her spell for me. I consulted her in July and did the spell she suggested.
Predictions came true and I saw the results of the spell.
I am truly amazed.
I am grateful for this forum. If not for this forum, I would not have known about Maria. Thank you all for sharing. I will continue to update on developments. I will post this in the other threads in spell discussion for others to see.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-28, 19:17

Yay--it's nice to see a positive!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-28, 22:22

i will attest to yaya maria's work because i've had a couple of readers talked about her work without me mentioning it.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-10-01, 19:38

if yaya uses dark magic, does it mean she asks the darker forces to work on your behalf? is it for all cases? yaya listens to what her spirits say and she respects her gifts. i appreciate and respect that she works to help people because she cares and not because she is greedy.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 20:55

I don't think she always uses darker type magic. She at first asked me to work with a Saint. I could be wrong in what she does on her end, but I think I am not. It may all depend on what's called for.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 20:59

Just one more thought if she works with the Orisha Gods and I haven't asked her if she does, but would think so since she practices Santeria, some of them work in dual ways, in particular Ogoun and Shango.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 21:25

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orisha

This gives a very good explanation of some of the practices and spirits Yaya deals with, in case anyone is interested.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by zeesky on 2011-10-02, 11:27

Hi just wanted to update everyone! After reading something I think geri posted on here that resonated with me, I realized how important it was for me to take Yaya's advice as far as the spellwork. Also Yaya had emailed me saying she would be willing to accept payments because no spell should cause financial strain. That was very kind of her!!

I do know she works with Orisha Gods because for my spell she will be working with two. During our consultation when she was recommending a spell, she mentioned also charging an amulet for me to wear. That same night I went on Ebay and found this pendant that I immediately was drawn to and sent Yaya the link to confirm it would work. She approved and said it was amazing because the colors of the stone complimented the colors associated with the Gods she'd be working with. This was when she mentioned Orisha and the names of the specific Gods so of course me being curious, I read up on them and now I'm even more excited about the spell work. Just my two cents!

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-02, 13:05

Hey Maggie,
Im new here and just wanting to know if you had any work done by yaya and if it worked out. You have said you have a very difficult situation. I also have a very complex one and one that i may have waited to long to work on. I read that you had described yours as complex as is mine so i was just curious if you had anything be successful yet?

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 13:45

aligrace5, Mine is in baby steps. There has been some movement, but not the break through I am hoping for yet. I have been told one thing will happen and have no doubt that it will, though it is taking a long time. I will tell you that for me Yaya has been quite helpful and is guiding me to also work with my own energies. I sure hope your situation is not as difficult as mine. It would be worth it to see if she can help you, at least I think it would be. She's honest, leaves you with some advice and is often extremely helpful. She only takes cases if her spirits prompt her to. Her reading for me was spot on.

Sounds good zeeksy, congrats.

moongoddess, Hang in there. I'm sorry to hear you didn't feel uplifted after your conversation with her. Yaya is not as exciteable as some and maybe it came off differetly than intended. I hope your spirits lift!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None pepper

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-02, 23:07

pepper wrote:yaya will take a couple days to get back to you.. just relax she will get to you asap do not send her emails after emails or else you will delay her getting back to you. just like all the other casters say the more emails the longer it takes and it also brushes them the wrong way and may delay them to get back to you. I mean I know when a guy calls me numerous times and i avoid his call but he conts to call me it just turns me off more and upsets me more.. Im sure its the same way for spell casters all of them not just one. So sit tight and wait it out. I know everyone wants answers NOW and results now but if you are here for spells and real spells they DONT work overnight kiddies... give it time and DONT STRESS!! She will get back to you. Ive had times where I didnt hear from her for over a week sometimes even two and started to wonder after two but sure enough when i started to think about it she would email me ;-) its like she knows when she needs to reach out to me. I love YAYA!! good luck to everyone

Hi pepper, i remember reading your posts on spells forum although i never participated. Ive tried a few workers with no success yet. I have not tried yaya but im considering it with so many people recommending her. If you dont mind me asking did she do darker spells for you and was your situation complex and how long did it take to work? also sorry for so many questions but did you have to do extensive work? The spell caster i worked with i had to do a lot of extensive things that was kinda hard to do with a lot of people in the house. sorry so many questions....

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 01:29

I personally like that Yaya given me detailed instructions. I guess I go on the premise that anything good is worth the fighting for is worth the fight. Her spell items have required some effort on my part (not necessairly easy), but I have seen that as as a good thing, as they have worked. Mine too come with a lot of instructions. My past experiences has led me to to follow them to a tee. I hope that may shed some light.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-09, 13:23

Just wanted to update i did get my email reading and WOW im shocked by how accurate by just email and not over phone. She agreed to work with me so I think thats great.

@ mira i think my situation is very complicated to and involves a few people which does seem a lot more difficult.

@ moongoddess did she tell you she was able to help you i didnt think she would take on something if she didnt think it would work. Although i guess thats why these things can be guaranteed.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-09, 13:54

I just sent her an email, about some questions, hopefully she be able to answer even tho my reading was back in august lol.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-09, 14:36

I had my reading in august , and Yaya Maria was honest with me about my situation , she did not give me empty promises that other casters did before , without any results . She told me that i have to work on my self and the spell was to make me stronger .

Hope thing will work out for you in the future

Love and light

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-09, 14:39

Oh thanks, well i hope your situation gets solved mira Smile yeah i hear Palo the magic she does is dark, meant to be the most powerful, i think i might find another palo person lol. just curious what she says in response to my email.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-09, 15:17

@Aligrace5- that it good news that Yaya agreed to work with you . Good luck !

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-09, 16:54

Im excited and a little nervous because this is the end of the line for me as far as trying spell casters, etc to much money and energy ive already spent so im goint to try and then let this be it.

@ moongoddess you may want to try working with her to do something to "open roads" etc. If this situation just isnt meant to be then she maybe able to work to bring something even better into your life

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by neospirit on 2011-10-09, 17:05

I've been there aligrace... I hope things work out for you as much as you want it to. Stay Strong b00b00.

neospirit
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-09, 18:37

Ill let you guys know how it works out if her spells work for my situation then they can work on ANY situation. I will be sooo grateful especially bc the stakes are so high since this is about my childs father...

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-10, 08:50

@ moodgoddess. Your case may seem simple to you, but Yaya first looks at the overall situation. If see sees that the spell is in the best interest of the client, she will do something. But if she see does not think so, she would not do the spell. You may want to consult her again and ask her why she would not take your case. Good luck
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-11, 08:29

Well I got a response from her, she said she don't remember anything from my consuliation only that i should make something to balance my life.....she said because it was over 2 months ago, it wasn't 2 months ago, it was only like one month ago.

I looked at her website and noticed she does email consulations now what are cheap, so might pay for an email one.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-11, 09:43

Good luck. She really is good and trustworthy. I've had excellent experience with her. I hope yours work out.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-14, 09:51

Hey guys,
I got my email back from yaya about the spells she recommends and im feeling a little confused and down. The one she recommended is one that i paid about $2000 for another caster to do so im wondering now if it was even done at all. Then she said she didnt recommend something because she sees this guys girlfriend kicking him out which is shocking because they just got engaged. She has had amazing insight so far but im thinking maybe i should do a phone reading so she can pick up things clearly. Or she maybe right about this and i shouldnt doubt its just so hard to believe right now Sad

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 11:17

The phone reading might help to put you more at ease and other bits of insight will probably come out.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-14, 15:48

weve been coresponding through email so i think maybe she might pick up on more over the phone. I will say by telling me not to pay for a breakup work to be done bc they will break up anyway i think says a lot about her credibility. I think someone who was after money would have just let me buy one. But its just hard to see that happening from where i stand now.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-14, 19:29

well its the father of my child and we have a long complicated history so bottom line yes but if not i hope yaya is correct about then breaking up because at the least i dont want this horrible woman around my child

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 20:11

I relate to your last sentence aligrace!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-14, 20:18

yaya has been very adament these two are breaking up. Although i think in the first email she said he will leave because he is prone to cheating (true that). Then the last email she said that she will kick him out. These two seem to be doing well and just got engaged. But i believe that she is right though because she picked up on everything else so well that i would have a hard time believing she was wrong about this...

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 20:55

That's good. I hope it happens very soon, for your child's sake and your peace of mind.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by decibel.diva on 2011-10-16, 05:54

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum but it's comforting "meeting" others that are going thru a similar situation as I am. I would love to get a reading from Yaya but have never used eBay for readings before. How do I find her on there? Or can someone post me a link? Thanks and much appreciation to all of you. You have been inspiring! Smile
decibel.diva
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-16, 09:05

her website in the title of this post! www.orishaashe.com

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down