[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-17, 00:09

For some I know she told them things to do even if a spell was not advised.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-10-17, 01:47

aligrace5 & moongoddess - I can honestly tell you from experience using her she will not do work for you if it is NOT in YOUR best interest. If something bad will happen from it she will not do it. Also if she says she is seeing something happen then most likely it will happen. Maybe not in YOUR time frame but Im pretty confident it will happen either way. I wish you the best of luck and hope it works out. When she tells you that you need to balance yourself out something is off that needs to be fixed. I cant go into details of my story just yet I have about 4 more weeks and then I can tell everyone everything but Im here reading the tread and just want you all to know.
Even when yaya told me she couldnt give me what I wanted I thought my world was over and I was going to find another caster who would do it then I realized Im wasting my money and should just sit tight for a min to listen which I did and its paying off to a degree.
PS- PALO IS NOT DARK MAGICK lol stop reading fake websites. Its a secret religion that you cannot find books on only ones written by people who are not initiated into the religion. Trust me Ive searched for over a year and spoke with many real Paleros about this. Palos and Santeria are not black or dark but they are strong and powerful that is why I stuck with them both. They get the job done! :-) and if not then nothing else will in my book. Just my two cents.

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-17, 05:35

@pepper ok will look forward to your update
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-17, 10:37

If her prediction for me comes true i owe her a billboard advertisement Very Happy But really it would be amazing its just hard to see it from here but i definately will let everyone know. She told me she could help me but it would be very hard but she thought it could work so im hopeful

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-17, 16:26

Hi I just ordered a reading with Yaya Maria today.... I don't know when the reading will be but I will let you guys know how it goes. The positive posts here help ease my mind as I have been ripped off before. GRR.. Yes it's about a man.... who thought a little misunderstanding would turn into this? I did have a job done by a guy name Tata Reggie at palomayombe.net/.. it was to reestablish communication between us, for my money I got one chat and one brief brunch that was it. After that nothing. When I called him he told me I couldn't " hold my man" ah really? So he said he would do the work again as me being satisfied was important. He told me to chat him up when I saw him online to invite him out.. I did , to a show I knew he would love, the guys response is, I have no time to be social with you sorry. WHAT? I would say thats worse than before. Christ almighty... lets hope that Yaya Maria can provide some insight. Has any of you guys had spell work done by her that has come out ? I would love to hear about it as I might if the reading is good have her do work and would like to not get ripped off this time ... lol

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-17, 17:41

" misunderstanding turn into this" lol! thats hilarious i felt the same way when i started looking into this. I thought my friends and family would think id lost it but when you feel powerless it does seem to have some credibilty to it.

I wonder also who it is that rated yayas work as having no result that is recent as i just read her reviews the other day. I wonder if that is someone whos spell did come through or if they were just told no about work. Because thats two different things being told something wont work because the spirits say it wont /work and not meant to be is a far different thing than her telling you something would work and it didnt.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-17, 17:52

Hello Guys !

Just had phone reading with Yaya Maria . She is a wonderful person , accurate and honest .

She is going to do some more work for me . Hoping for more progress in my situation .

Love and light

Mira

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-17, 18:34

@aligrace and mira would definitely be waiting for your updates, would be glad to hear progress

@lyricth exactly what im going through as well...
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-17, 18:58

@Dreamer- Yaya Maria did cast a spell for me about one and halv month ago . I did see some results , but my situation need some more work to be done .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by decibel.diva on 2011-10-17, 21:07

Thanks! I ordered the phone consultation. After reading the posts here it seemed the best choice. Wish me luck! Hopefully it's good news and she can help me...but I'm preparing myself either way it goes. I miss my ex terribly but most of all I miss his friendship. I really want my best friend back. <3
decibel.diva
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-17, 21:32

I do wish you luck. I really like her and hope you will too. I relate, I used to feel like that about somebody.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-17, 22:28

decibel.diva: i understand completely, esp. on the friendship part. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Fantastic!!

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-18, 11:08

scammed wrote:We have all been waiting to hear if someone has had a successful spell. I am happy to report that Yaya Maria has come through with her reading and her spell for me. I consulted her in July and did the spell she suggested.
Predictions came true and I saw the results of the spell.
I am truly amazed.
I am grateful for this forum. If not for this forum, I would not have known about Maria. Thank you all for sharing. I will continue to update on developments. I will post this in the other threads in spell discussion for others to see.

Scammer.... LOL the name.. Thank you so much for your post. The last few months have been well, put it this way, a root canal would have been less painful. After reading the posts about Yaya Maria I ordered a reading from her , I don't know when yet as I just ordered it yesterday, but your post gives me hope. Thank you for that. I'm so happy that your work has come into reality.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-18, 22:35

i think to many readings in such a short period of time has really started to get confusing and cause some burn out. Im going to go with what she suggested to me to order and i guess ultimately she did tell me she will work on it and see if she can help the situation and change the outcome so i guess i need to just leave it in her hands right now and take a break from trying to do so much myself..

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-10-18, 22:41

i agree. it's best to do a reading to clarify what you feel, rather than depend too much on it. a little off topic, tisha was right about my career search goal, but time frames a little off the mark (about a month off). yaya was able to pick up many many things about me without me revealing, but yes, she advocates self-healing more than attaining your desires.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-18, 22:47

yes i agree with the self healing and doing whats in your best interest she told me that she could do the work to bring him back but that he would never be a stable person it was almost like the more questions i asked the more she disliked him. which is usually most peoples opinion.lol

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-20, 08:28

Good luck to you and alligrace5
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-20, 14:53

scammed wrote:
Good luck to you and alligrace5

Thanks Scammed... I read that you had great results with Yaya Maria... Thanks for posting your success , its hard to find a real caster.. I have been scammed more than I would like to admit.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by decibel.diva on 2011-10-20, 16:20

I just had my consultation with Yaya Maria. She was amazing and kind. She def picked up on things she could not have known otherwise so overall I'm very impressed and I think I'm going to move forward with the spell she offered. She even picked up on nicknames I was called as a child!! It's not cheap but I'm hoping it's worth it. Any advice you wonderful folks have for me is appreciated. I love you
decibel.diva
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-20, 18:52

Yaya did a spell for me and it manifested. Whatever she did worked. Good luck to you.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 19:38

Congrats on her connection decible.diva!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-21, 09:42

@scammed thank you,

I have to say that no matter what the outcome im happy to have found yaya because i know she has been very sincere, always responds back, is trying to do what she sees as in my best interest and actually does what she says shes doing and @ the end of the day what more can we ask for?

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-21, 10:38

I agree completely.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-21, 12:25

Okay... I just got off the phone with Yaya Maria..... can we say WOW? No, she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear about my ex.. But she did read me like a finger hut catalog. She is right on point with every word she says. She gave me some baths to do to clear the energies and then we will reassess the situation regarding my ex. She didn't see a closed door, just the need for me to work on me. Which is so very true, this situation with my ex has messed my head up a bit... okay more than a bit and I have found myself obsessing over him and this situation. Not a very healthy thing to do... All and all I am VERY happy with Yaya Maria and would recommend her to anyone . Thanks to all on this forum who have posted honest feedback regarding spell casters and readers. There are so many scam artist out there ... to find a person who is honest as well as very talented is a rare gem.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-21, 17:49

Amen to that!
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-22, 13:30

i read in your first post you have been into magic for about 20 years jst wondering what you have tried so far, wiccan? rootwork?

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-22, 17:46

Well, Aligrace it all started when my now ex's mother started doing Santaria magic against me to break up her son and I... it's amazing what happens when you are under a magical attack such at that... your senses wake up and so does your spirituality. When it started I was 17 and thought ... who cares if you kill a chicken and whatever!!! Magic does not exist... well it does. Long story short, at that point I started to study different forms, Santaria and a bit of Palo, the Lakota teachings of the circle of life, christianity and so on. There is magic everywhere and you would be amazed how similar it all is. I've seen things that I cannot logically explain, Ive seen spirits like I'm looking at a live person next to me. With this being said... I have seen a LOT of fakes and people who would pray upon a person for $ 5.... Finding a real person to cast for you or learn from is a daunting task indeed... One of the reasons I'm thankful for this site. If you would like to know more than message me privately I would hate to bore to death the people on this board. LOL...

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-22, 20:12

"who cares if you kill a chicken" is hilarious. I think we have said on here how it seems like people who are wanting to do harm to some on here have such an easy time finding legit caster but then when we try to find one we get the "magic can't do somethings" speech. Growing up christian i was always told not to get involved but desperate times...desperate measures. Im really interested in rootwork having grown up on a farm in the south. I always like hearing stories about how someones life has been changed by the spirit world.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-25, 18:54

Hello again guys !

Yaya Maria contacted me today after our phone reading one week ago . She is willig to do some more work with me and most of it for free .

I must say she is an amazing person . She told me that sometimes when there are many people and spirits involved in the situation , it is hard to find out which spell or combination of spells is going to work .

I trust her 100% and believe in positive outcome in my sitiation .

Love and light

Mira

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-25, 19:49

Yea Mira good news... She is pretty fantastic... I will keep good thoughts for you and your situation... I have to admit when I read your post I did get a rush of happy vibes.... Very Happy

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-25, 21:26

I am proof that Yaya is the real thing. I would put myt rust in her.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-25, 23:34

Scammed what kind of spell did you have and how long did it take to work if you don't mind me asking. It would take forever to read over all the post.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-10-25, 23:39

i get exciited when i read all these positive experiences it gives me hope

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-10-26, 18:21

Thank you @Lyricth !

Good luck to you too :-)

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-26, 19:12

To DivineOne. I sent you a pm. Let me know if you got it. I had a problem sending it out.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-27, 03:12

I got a reading with Yaya the other night and just want to add my raves about her. It's been some months since I have spoken to her, by phone. She is so sweet and generous with her time. I was a bit embarrassed because I kept having to ask her to repeat things, which she did very politely. She gave me great spell tips, that I found to be quite helpful. She is gifted and humble and someone I greatly admire. Although she didn't predict an exact time I felt hopeful after speaking to her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-27, 09:47

@ Scammed can you mark that box at the top of the forum to indicate to people that you received results. i think that will help people. Yaya is an amazing woman I have to say. Very honest!
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-10-27, 10:52

I just clicked on it. hanks for the reminder.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2012-08-04, 20:04

to read new updates, register your account at spsreviewforum.com
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down