23% 23% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

None Re: Yaya Maria orishaashe.com ebay OrishaAshe

Post by esoteric on 2010-10-19, 15:17

whyis wrote:Hey all,

So, an average how many questions in total you asked during the reading? So, which I am free to jump from one topic to another topic I wish.

Thanks
Whis, if you look on Google you will find many systems/ways where you can call very far ( another Country) at a fraction of the cost your telephone company charges you.....Google :" cheap calls worlwide" or something similar. I'm not in the US myself and I can call the US or other countries for very little money. There is a variety of companies/systems to chosse from. Hope this will be helpful

esoteric
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-19, 15:53

Hey esoteric - yeah this is true - I have skype but my headset isn't great, people can hear me perfect but my side is very crackly - not good when you are trying to concentrate on what you are listening too LOL

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-19, 16:13

Yeah sorry ksiron , i kinda went off the deep end there , my ex sisiter-in-law is gay , and i love her to death , an her companion too. they both are as sweet as you can get ! my apologies please , i never intended to hurt anyone , just stupid testosterone talking ..anyway good luck with everything , and keep us posted on any results please .

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-19, 16:33

Oh ksiron , by the way , i hope and pray for you that the end of this month is really special for you , i know how badly you want it , so i am keeping my fingers crossed for you too....good luck to you and by the way you are a sweet person , and i know personally , that when you want something so bad , it takes forever to happen , so stay confident ! and the one thing that i really learned is that you always gotta try to look your best , because you never know when that magical moment is going to happen , especially when you least expect it , and it will also make you feel good about yourself , always looking good , and others will see it too . Very Happy

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-19, 17:07

Hope . also i have went thru 3 casters with no luck , and i hope and pray that maria is the real deal , i am a little worried , and skeptical , but hey , who knows , this might work this time , i am praying with everything in me , and then some . this is kinda my last shot . thats why i asked you about the ones , who got results , like pam , lat , and the others , because i wanted to know who they used? i feel that i am running out of time,i am semi-dead inside , and people close to me , know it and feel it too but ..... if this works , i will be the happiest , and luckiest man on earth by a long shot . so if you know whom they used , let me know ,because i cant go back that far reading the threads , because it wont let me . anyway doll , good luck to you , i feel how warm and wonderful you are , just by reading your words , keep the faith , and keep me posted ....and for the record , i am a good guy , and a bad boy too , but i love my values and who i am , thats the most important thing about me . i am not rich monetarily , but i am in friends , and they mean the world to me ...good luck doll Cool

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-20, 05:49

OK Guys so yaya finally found time to email me my consultation - now she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear - she told me exactly what it was - I do believe in her, she is genuine and very very real, she was absolutely totally and utterly spot on with me and my ex, I really can't believe just how accurate she was, she got it 100% right. I have to do a lot of soul searching in the next few days simply because I'm all over the place at the moment - but please believe me when I say she is real, I just feel it - she is the real deal 100% - she could not have know the things she said unless she saw it through her spirits.

She has made me ask myself questions that I have been trying to put to the back of my mind and not think about. I have to decide now whether I want to get back with him or whether it is time for me to move on.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-22, 07:24

Does anybody have any more updates on yaya - still waiting for a response to my email on her consultation - I've decided I want him back, I love him and miss him terribly and I want him back, flaws and all, i myself am flawed and I love him despite his flaws. Would like to hear any updates you guys may have.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-22, 15:57

TC, I'm so glad you made your final decision! I wish you the best all the luck on getting him back!! :-)
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-22, 16:08

Tnx Daisy - that could all change tomorrow LOL - up and down, swings and roundabouts LOL - just want to start seeing something soon soon soon xxxx

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-10-22, 16:28

TC
all our love and best wishes are with you.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-22, 16:58

Hey Guys - Hold the horses a minute I still have to wait for yaya to respond to my reply to her consultation - I don't know if it is even a spell that will be successful yet due to my ex's state of mind - so I'm trying to wait patiently for yaya's response.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-22, 18:21

T C , good decision .! i can tell by reading your threads , that you're a good person and wonderful lady . any man would be a fool not to have a woman like that . here's my synopsis , there are givers and takers , you definitely are a giver , you also have to be a taker too , for him to be challenged , and want you . but the main reason is to do it for yourself , be a taker .. you deserve to be spoiled and treated as likewise ,its a 50-50 street , and i call it the respect avenue , you both have to drive down it together , when he comes to his senses , he'll see what he is really missing . I'd like to wish you good luck also , but i think he already knows that he wants to be with you, but still good luck !and be positive ! go get him cupcake

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-23, 06:23

Hey TC,

I am also awaitng my email reading from yaya. She said will mails me a couple of day.
I thought you have your reading done, so are you awaitng for a spell done by yaya? Good luck whatever it is.

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-23, 06:29

HI whyis

I have had my consultation - but I responded to it with some questions - so I'm just waiting on yaya's reply - tnx guys for all the wishes, I just wish she would reply - but I know she is very busy, probably from the forum - I just hope she will be able to do the spell to get him back in my life, i miss him so so much and I just want him here with me and loving me the way he used to

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by brighteyez53 on 2010-10-25, 19:42

Dear Hope , just wondering how you are doing ? I am still waiting for a package from Ya Ya , it should come this week , which should be the start of the process . I have e-mailed her a couple of times , with no response from her , guess she is really busy . On a personal note , I have had some really weird dreams as of late , and a couple weird things happen ( one could've been a seriously bad thing ) but good things have been their outcome , just lucky i guess . You know , out of all your threads and post from people , you'd think that we could find at least 1 good caster out of the bunch , but i am not hanging on a thread with Ya Ya , but what she has said , has come true so far , i am praying for her to be the real deal . anyway i wish you all the luck in the world , and i thank you for your threads on here . have you seen any results yet ? i hope so , or at least something ! anyway tke care doll , and good luck ...

brighteyez53
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-26, 09:38

Hello TC,
about 1 week now. She replied me last saturday saying that she has my reading ready but she need few ore days for typing them.
How about you? has she replied you?

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-27, 23:55

I just wanted to check if anyone who has had a spell with Yaya has any updates on their situation? I'm having a reading with her tomorrow.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-28, 03:20

She emailed me a couple of hours ago. Daisy - Did you already buy her services or just have a reading? It seems like she's disappeared on a few people.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-10-28, 03:34

well I contacted her mid september, and she did a consultation for me, and she said it wasn't the right time, and that i'm working with another spell caster, so to contact her again in 2 weeks, I waited almost 3 weeks, like the first week of October, then she emailed me back and said she'll do another consult for me, or would i like a phone reading, b/c last time I had said that's what I prefered. I emailed her back saying I would like a phone reading please, and ever since then I haven't heard from her. I sent her an email on Monday, just saying, hope you haven't forgotten about me, and still no reply Sad
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-28, 04:28

I know she is really busy as she was supposed to get back to me last week but received an email from her today apologising for the delay due to her hectic schedule and will try and respond by the weekend.

She also thanked me for my patience and again apologised for the delay in getting back to me.

I guess we must have all bombarded her with reading requests.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-10-28, 09:18

Yes, I also got replied from her today as she said she been very busy.
I told her that it has been a week and drop me a line see how's thing going.Yet, she said she still need some times before sending the report to me.

She take in concern for everyones; just the matter of time she need.

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needhelp on 2010-10-28, 23:38

I had a reading with Yaya and fortunately she agreed to cast a spell for me this time.
I purchased the spell and mailed her some items she requested, (some of them rather odd) but I don't mind if it is going to make the spell work.
I am waiting on her to confirm she received my items and when is she going to cast the spell. So I will keep you all posted.
She told me my spell was not too complicated and that I shall be able to see results by the end of the year as the spirits are helping on my situation.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-10-28, 23:46

what items does she normally request?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-10-30, 21:36

Good advice Love13, I should take some of it myself I just wish my head would stop spinning with questions for a while so that I could relax and meditate, just can't get that relaxation down.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-10-31, 22:04

TC I totally hear you. I can't tell you how much time and money I've spent on Psychic readings and spells in order to make sense of this bizarre situation I've been in with my love interest/good friend. The last few months I've shifted a little bit, trying to focus more on my career and also dating a lot more. I still have hopes of ending up with my guy, but I honestly think my constant thinking and analyzing of the situation was blocking change from happening and adding a lot of tension to the situation, you know?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-01, 15:21

A lot of the time you just have to make yourself get out of the house. I'm almost most depressed when I sit at home, alone with my thoughts. Just take little baby steps to do things that will make you feel better.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-03, 03:30

Hello whyis

Yes I received an email today saying she is back home now and catching up with emails and if I am free on Saturday to arrange a phone consultation.

Hope this helps.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-04, 03:46

I had a reading with Maria tonight. Although I sort of wish she would've let me ask more questions, she blew me away with some of the details she was picking up about me, as well as people in my life. She really felt she couldn't talk much about my love interest, since I have a bunch of blocks caused by a variety of things that have happened to me the last couple of years. I know this is true, but I also know that in the last couple of months I've been getting out of this period and starting to break some of the blocks down. She also felt that way as well, but still was told by the spirits to give me a cleansing. Has anyone else had a cleansing with her? If so I'd love to hear how it effected you.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-11-04, 04:04

Love13
I had a type of cleansing that I performed myself (I don't know if that's what you're doing) and incredible things happened in the process.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-04, 05:00

ksiron, please could you share with us all as to what kind of incredible things happened duing your cleansing?

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-11-04, 05:17

What she had me do was a process that was supposed to help me see things more clearly. She had asked me not to discuss it, so I can't go into details. But it was something I had to do for 5 days, and on the third day I got a call from my ex (we hadn't spoken in 2 months) and a very interesting conversation.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whyis on 2010-11-07, 01:18

Hey geri_ong,

You could pay first/ or wait for her advices/arrangments via email. In my case, I emailed her and get no responses so I purchased directly thru ebay for the consultation. After paid, I received her emailed & she likewise to arrange the consultation with you.

Hope this help!

whyis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2010-11-07, 03:21

Thanks! I have paid her already but she did warn me that it will take her longer to do an email consultation, so I'll just wait, I guess lol
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-07, 17:03

ksiron, how are things going?

Are things progressing in the right direction? How long before you saw some results with Yaya Maria?

She is going to cast for me next weekend hopefully so just wanted a little heads up on things.

Thanks SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-11-07, 18:45

hey spsp1

I guess... my ex is here constantly, he tells me I'm his soulmate etc, but he is still in that other relationship...

the big thing that yaya is doing for me isn't completed yet, these are all the result of things she advised me to do myself, under spirit guidance.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-07, 19:00

Hey ksiron

Thank you for sharing with me.

Will see what happens. I am in two minds whether to see what happens this month or just go ahead with Yaya?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-11-08, 03:28

spsp1

I have put my trust in yaya now, and spent more money than I could afford too.
But I do believe in her.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-08, 15:20

ksiron thank you for your posting.

I feel leaning towards Yaya but the only thing that worries me is the delay as she is a very busy woman. After my consultation on Saturday morning she were to email me later of things I could do etc but am still waiting to receive the email.

So am waiting eagerly so I can get things moving....

Naturally I am delighted that you have seen some results in a very short space of time and sincerely wish that everything works out for you.

Decisions decisions hmmmm.....

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2010-11-08, 23:17

I am too starting to lean towards Yaya but i do not want to bombard her.........

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcm on 2010-11-10, 01:28

Update. I just got a reply from her and she apologised and told me that it won't be too far away. The poor thing must be so busy! Bless..

jcm
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-11-14, 17:44

Hey ksiron,

How are things going with Yaya Maria? Any more developments on your situation?

SP

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2010-11-15, 03:48

hey sp

The situation is stable. And the thing yaya is doing for me will be completed on the 21st.

I trust her, but it takes sooooo long...

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-21, 16:43

Hi Guys

I'm back, trying to get my life sorted out - Yaya has agreed to work with me to heal me, even though it isn't what I want - what I want is to get my ex back but I do understand that I need to heal in order to get on with my life and hopefully it will stop me from obsessing about my ex and thinking about him all the time. Anyone have any good news to report on yaya's work.

I hope I will feel better by Christmas, it was always my most favourite time of year, but this year I'm not looking forward to it all, just can't get into the christmas buzz, but hopefully with yaya's help that will change.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-23, 13:14

Hi Guys

I don't know what to do anymore, yaya has agreed to help me but I want my ex back and she says that it is not a good idea, I know in my head that she is right but my heart breaks a little more every day, I miss him so much, it is five months today since we broke up and I still can't get over him, I'm so so lost all the time.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-24, 02:44

I think Yaya is about helping you in the moment. I'm not sure if she flat out said to you that it's a bad idea to be with your ex or to just focus on wanting him back. But in my situation she's helping me with a cleansing so I can move forward...she's said a little bit about me possibly being with my love interest but she also wants to focus on taking care of myself and my own issues right now. I have to say I think that's a good idea and I also feel that may be a good idea for you TC. I know it's hard but try to look at this as an opportunity to take care of yourself and find happiness on your own.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-11-28, 12:14

Thanks for that comment Love13, yes you are right, it's time to make me better and see what happens after that.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-11-29, 01:41

I know it's hard. Just know that no matter what there is love out there for you. It's so easy to think if we don't get this one person we're never going to be happy or never find love...but I just don't think that's the case and I don't think it's a healthy way to look at things. I think the old cliche is true- if you're taking care of yourself and loving yourself you will attract love into your life, love that is worthy of you.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2010-11-29, 16:11

Hello everybody
I am new to the forum. I have been reading all the comments about yaya so i decide to give her a try. After having so many bad experiences with fake spellcaster online so i start my phone consultation with yaya thinking that she"ll try to sell me something or get me scare to do something right away. I was so surprise during my consultation she told things that nobody else will know she also tell me to put my energy to get better before trying to get my husband back. She told me that he'll not change but it's my decision if i want him back. This woman tell me things only my family will know about me. It's the best consultation i ever had and trust me i had a lot...Smile

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CC on 2010-12-06, 13:11

I am also going to try Yaya Maria. Hopefully we all see something good out of her. I liked what I read and maybe she can help out my situation.

CC
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-12-06, 14:22

I also had a written consultation with Yaya - I feel that the phone consultation is better as you can talk about the consultation - but everything she has said to me so far has been pretty spot on - I may not have liked what she had to tell me but it was true - everything that she said. She told me that it was not the right thing to do to get my ex back, even though she said she saw him missing me and waiting for me to sort things out, she even said that she saw us waiting by the phone at the same time waiting for each other to call - but I know in my head that it would be a bad idea to get back with my ex as he has a huge fear of commitment and has self esteem and confidence issues but I just wish my heart would feel the same as my head - coz I still love and miss him very much.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top