[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

None Misael Correa Romero - santeropalero.com

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-21, 06:20

On spellsforum.net, there is a caster named Misael Correa Romero. One person has had a reading and said that he knew things he couldn't possibly have known unless he was psychic. This person did not get a spell, however, because she spoke to a number of Palo practitioners online who have conflicting views on him. There is also one ripoff report on him but with numerous grammatical errors, almost as if this person did not speak English. I wondered, then, if it was a rival spellcaster posting fake reviews on him. I had hope in this guy initially, but now I don't think I will use him. If anyone has heard of him, please share your experiences. His website is www.santeropalero.com

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Misael Correa Romero - santeropalero.com

Post by Hope on 2010-09-21, 01:16

well, for once this person could use a good spell check and the section with the palo photos, they look creepy and disturbing.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-21, 10:10

OMG - those photo's are more than disturbing - I know this might sound naive - I had heard of animals being used in spells - but after seeing the photo's I don't think I could have a defenseless animal killed for me to get my ex back - it's so wrong and I would feel so guilty after it.

I'm sticking with Elena if it works, it works, if it doesn't I'll deal with it - but at least there are no animal sacrifices made with white magic spells

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-21, 13:26

I don't like it myself but I feel like if it worked, I could forgive myself for it afterwards. I wish you luck with your spell!

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-21, 16:13

I agree that it seems so selfish and wrong for animals to be killed for our silly problems. I'm a huge animal rights advocate and I would ask everyone to have a little compassion for these defenseless creatures and not get work done where an animal is being killed.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-21, 17:04

To some people it may seem cruel but it is part of their religion. Whether we like it or not, it is a legal practice and they are allowed to do it by law.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2010-09-21, 17:23

Of course they're allowed to do it. I don't ask we take their freedom away, but rather think about how we're putting our problems above the lives of other creatures. To me it just seems incredibly cruel and selfish, but that's just my opinion.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-21, 18:27

I'll be honest. I have my doubts about Misael. Generally, people don't have a motive to post false reports on anybody unless they really had a bad experience with them. Misael has a ripoff report that was posted last Friday. If he's fake, then he stole these pictures from elsewhere. There's just no telling where these came from

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LR on 2010-09-21, 18:42

Can anyone tell me Misael Correa Romero'S website or the likes please? I'd like to see what pictures he'z got in there ....

cheerz

LR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-21, 19:24

it's santeropalero.com

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-24, 00:53

@divine I do not think he is related to tata regie, thank you for finding the ripoff, moved it to the topic we already had on him.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-24, 07:01

I have spoken with Misael before... if you call him he will talk your ear off. I don't know about his services.. as I had already paid Reggie and was still waiting to see an outcome. When the funds open up I will pay him a visit and let you guys know how it goes. If I remember correctly he charges $ 35 for a reading. As for the animal sacrifice... I know I love animals too, You should know that they do eat the animal afterwards.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-24, 22:01

@ hope I found ripoff reports on both of them I just posted on the one thread because I didn't know this one existed.

@Lyrich they do eat the food after and if you were present they would have you eat some food before you offer it to the spirits depending on the type of ritual. Did anyone look at the pictures on his site? and is anyone here using this guy?

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-24, 22:06

I don't know about this guy. I didn't see anything else bad about him. Is anyone going to call or email him to see what he is about?

I was totally rip-off by Misael Correa or Misael Romero Correa alias Misael Palero / Santero of www.santeropalero.com and Templo Lucero Mundo in Bronx. He rip me off by $1,000 bucks.

Out of desperation facing a difficult problem I seek the guidance of a santero/palo priest to help me out to find solution. At first, he was accommodating and helpful while he is pursuing me to try his spiritual service for the solution of my problem. Desperate as I am I easily trusted and believe in what he is saying. I tried a divination reading first then agreed on the spiritual help he is offering. He charge me $1,000 buck for the spiritual work. After a few days after giving him the money he begun to be very rude and avoids my call. Its been 6 months now and nothing happen to what he has promise to do for me in short he did not deliver anything a total HOAX and SCAMMER!!! Up to this date he is not answering nor facing me at all. Beware of this self proclaimed palero/santero priest!!!

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-24, 22:09

I find the pictures really disturbing, and most santeros I have spoken told me that they are not allowed to take pictures of ceremonials, and I have a question, do the people in the pictures know the pictures are public on his store?

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-10-25, 03:03

Well as a prior customer of Miseal this is what I will tell you.. My reading with him was good he said things that were very accurate. He didnt force me into a reading or any work to be done. In fact he read for me before I even paid him. I paid him 2-3 weeks after he gave me a reading. I also know that you can go to his house personally and get a reading or work done in person. He freely gives his address. If that is a scammer then well sh** we are all in trouble. If you can go face to face to someone and scam them then what do you think these other people over the internet are doing. Give me a break.. Im sure the person who wrote that rip off report didnt get what they wanted and decided to throw blame on the person who tried to help them but in fact couldnt. Probably because that person going to Miseal for whatever reason ruined it with his negativity. Any ways the animals that are used in the spell work are not harmed they are killed instantly and they are also eaten afterwards. If you do not believe in killing animals for selfish reasons then maybe you shouldnt eat them either. Im just saying. Its a cycle that needs to be done. If killing a bull or a chicken would get me the love of my life I can live with that. If killing a child could get me that then forget it. It isnt worth it. There is a line but animals I eat them so I wouldnt feel bad. :-(

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-25, 05:43

Pepper are you the same pepper100 from Spell forum .net? Did you go and see Miseal in person ? Or did you get a phone consultation? What about work? DId you get spell work done or just the reading? And did you ever find someone who has gotten work done by this palero?

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-10-25, 09:09

How do you get a read with him? do you have to phone him? email him? as He seems legit, has a lot of information and real photos.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-25, 10:40

I think he has the links in his webpage, please let us know if anyone is working with him.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-10-25, 13:28

Lyricth wrote:Pepper are you the same pepper100 from Spell forum .net? Did you go and see Miseal in person ? Or did you get a phone consultation? What about work? DId you get spell work done or just the reading? And did you ever find someone who has gotten work done by this palero?

I only got a reading with him because I thought I found someone else more legit which was the witchdoctor so I went with him. Wish I hadnt and known the truth about Tata Dane but thats another story.
As for Misael you have to call him. It is his house number you can even white page or google his number and it goes back to him and shows his address. If you search property records you can see he does live there at that address.
I did extensive research on him. I didnt get work done but know someone personally who lives in NY and did go see him several times for readings and told me all about Misaels house he is by far not a fake person or someone to steal money. At least I dont believe so. He is difficult to understand and work with and I think that is another reason I didnt go with him. Because he was hard to get a hold of as there was no email address to email him. I wanted someone I would be in contact with.
I also know Tata Reggie is legit as well there was an article somewhere online I found about the police using him sometimes to solve crimes within the Santeria Palo religion. It took me a long time to find the article though. I dont do much of searching anymore for spell casters though as I found one who I love even if she cant help me with my love. I have given up on the search for someone to bring my lover back because I was spending every penny I had with no results with anyone I went to. So I can only giev advise on who I went to back in the day and what for. :-( But as much as I have learned in Santeria and Palo if they are real they will take a case without payment if the spirits tell them to do so. Misael read for me without payment from me? I think that says something about him doesnt it? He did say he could help me and it was going to be only 350 dollars. Id have to go back to my notes on my reading to give the details of my reading but you can always go back to the old forum and read what I wrote. Yes I am the same pepper :-)

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-25, 16:55

The person he ripped off was kind enough to share their experience, many several places. It's myo that it did happen. Once they have ripped off 1 person, it could happen again. I do realize some use animals in their rituals. I don't eat red meat so that would be out for me and I'm even reluctant now about eating chicken and fish.
Love 13 said-"Of course they're allowed to do it. I don't ask we take their freedom away, but rather think about how we're putting our problems above the lives of other creatures. To me it just seems incredibly cruel and selfish, but that's just my opinion."

I share that opinion, but to each their own.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-10-25, 17:01

There is one rip off report about him but people in the Palo community know him very well. Those pics on his site are real and are of him since my friend went to see him in person.
Im not saying he is real or fake but lets look at this rip off report.. it is one person.. it could of been a competitor in the area or someone who doesnt like him. It could of been a customer who just couldnt leave him alone and couldnt handle the spell not working so went a little nutso.. We do not know the story so to go off one bad report I wouldnt. I guess I believe in him because who gives free readings? He will talk your ear off no doubt but he is very knowledgeable in the religion and when he read for me it was accurate. To each is own on who they go with but it seems you are promoting that he is a scammer without even using him... Everyone has their own opinion as you said.. Good lick

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-25, 17:12

what i find disturbing of the pictures, is not the animal sacrifice, but the pictures he shows of some people with their eyes covered, i am assuming is some type of ritual, he says they are initiations and I keep asking myself, do these people know their pictures are on his page?

I have not used him and will not judge, but i have been in few forums and asked about the pictures and most have said that real ceremonials can not be photographed.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-25, 17:18

I for one give free readings, always have. I know others that do, as well. Yes, falsehoods can be put on the ripoff report, but I agree that most ceremonial pictures are not published, as they are considered sacred. If someone tries him and gets spell results please share. Thank you pepper, good luck to you, too.

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-25, 18:58

Greetings Pepper... As for Tata Reggie.. I tried him and well ... no results. In fact he says it's my fault that his work didn't come out because I don't know how to hold my man... A job to reestablish contact and there was none so... Really... humm I am familiar with both Santaria and Palo and his work if he actually did anything did not work. I was not made part of the rituals as would normally occur so I don't have anything but his word that he even did the work. Which was very expensive... He is remiss regarding phone calls or returning emails... So for my part I would NOT tell a friend to use his services as they did not bear fruit.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 09:58

http://www.santeropalero.com/

http://santeropalero.us/

http://www.santeropalero.com/palo_mayombe.htm

This is some of what I found. It appears to be a younger and older man performing the rituals. I have no idea if he is an honest caster or not. I find the pictures over the top. The guy who appears to be biting the neck of the chicken, the burns and blindfolds are disturbing to me. It would not be a route I would embrace, but we are all different. I do not like suffering, not for people or animals.

There's an org. too.

The men might be one in the same. He may just look older in one picture.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 10:15; edited 1 time in total

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-26, 10:06

HUmm there is a vote that work done by this palero did come out... I wonder who had success with him and what type of spell did you do?

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-26, 11:01

Interesting .....I just added the poll few days ago to this topic

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-26, 12:57

My thoughts exactly Hope... You are doing a great job by the way... Thanks for putting this forum together and being so diligent ..... Very Happy

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-26, 14:26

Thank you for your appreciation, this forum has become a therapy for me and has helped many, i keep it running and safe, but it is possible thank to the cooperation of our members. Every honest post, even if it looks insignificant, is valid and will help someone one day.

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2012-08-04, 19:07

to read new updates, register your account at spsreviewforum.com

Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top