TIME FRAMES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None TIME FRAMES

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-14, 15:14

I know that many of use are getting readings by A LOT of different psychics, I wanted to know has anyone talk with a psychic that has giving specific time frames that have actually came TRUE ??
If so please let us know !!!!!

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: TIME FRAMES

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-14, 15:17

Yes, in a lot of things Tisha has been eerily accurate with. Unfortunately one thing keeps getting pushed off, but many things

right on target. If you read her thread I have talked about a couple of things. I know it's hard when predicted timeframes come and go. Precise timeframes are harder than some things, but try not to lose faith.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-14, 15:45

I was just one the Keen thread and I tried this lady name Michele that I saw someone post about saying that she gives dates so I decided to spend 20 on her for 5 min and she gave me dates right off and they were very close to dates that other psychics have said her feed back on keen is really positive anywho heres the link http://www.keen.com/details/readings-by-michele/Love-Relationships/7392074?pg=3#fbk

I don't want to say the dates she gave me until they happen then I can really comment on if shes good or not

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jchave123 on 2011-08-14, 22:45

Keep us posted please!

jchave123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-16, 00:59

I spoke with Michelle several weeks ago, and she said I'd be hearing from my ex seven days from that point. I didn't, of course. But she was very certain he'd be coming back. The confidence in her voice sure was convincing O_o
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top