Cast a Spell Subliminals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Cast a Spell Subliminals

Post by trewq123 on 2011-08-14, 16:29

I've been looking into subliminals lately, I'm thinking my negativity and general mindset are inhibiting potential results, hopefully changing this will yield better results. In my research I've come across ‘cast a spell subliminals’, which I think may be useful to use alongside spells cast on my behalf. Has anyone had any experiences with anything like this? Do you think it could be useful or is it just another scam?

http://www.occultshop.com/mantra.htm

trewq123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Cast a Spell Subliminals

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-14, 17:12

There is truth to this, though I don't know that these specific tapes are the best. You could even tape your own posiotive affirmations and play them while you sleep or even in the background while doing household chores or driving to school or work. The main thing is reinforcing positive thoughts, which set off negative thinking. Thoughts are energy and energy good or bad can effect us and either help or hinder us from getting our desires.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by trewq123 on 2011-08-16, 14:20

Thanks. I'll have more of a read-up before I buy anything, I don't want to keep jumping from one thing to another. Plus my credit card can't take much more.

If I do find anything useful i'll let you know.

trewq123
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top