29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
57% 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

None Marilu - Keen Marabella lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-21, 14:41

http://www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/index.html

im going to choose maria as she says if you are interested in timings and dates then she is the person to call, which i am very interested in. still debating whether i should now ive had the spell unless she can tell me how it will manifest like you say.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

None Re: Marilu - Keen Marabella lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-07-24, 13:35

Has anyone had a reading with Marilu or Billie from Robins site ? If so how did it go???

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-25, 07:51

ccbelladonna wrote:Has anyone had a reading with Marilu or Billie from Robins site ? If so how did it go???

No, I was considering having one with Marilu but I wasnt sure if it was worth it seeing as Ive already had readings with other psychics, I was just wondering about some time frames and if she could see how the spell will manifest so I emailed Robin for advice last week and still havent got a reply.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-25, 09:00

i am about to order a reading from Marilu in a day or 2. have already contacted her and she is really sweet.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-07-25, 15:03

ccbelladonna wrote:Has anyone had a reading with Marilu or Billie from Robins site ? If so how did it go???

Apparently Marilu charges $40.00 for 20 minute reading so not sure how good she is?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-25, 15:39

I am planning to order a reading with Marilu. Hopefully she can do the reading for me tomorrow or the next day...I'll let you know how it goes
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-26, 03:01

thanks blu_eyes for sharing your experinces.

spsp1- i am going for a email reading due to distance. she said she charges $25 for 3 questions but i told her that i want an indepth reading as i cant put my situation into questions. she replied that she charges $30 for that. maybe she charges more for phone readings.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-27, 04:09

i have recieved my reading from Marilu.
she is really sweet and comprehensive.
she told me that i will get my love back and has given a time frame also which coincides with my intutions.
she has told me many things which i will reveal only after they are verified.
will keep updating.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-27, 15:52

MOON - did Marliu's reading have any similarities to other psychic readings you've had?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-28, 03:17

blu_eyes

i have not had any other reading with any psychic. she is the first one i have consulted after 2 years. but as i said it all coincides with my intutions which are basically premonitory dreams so i have reason to believe that she is good coz my dreams have never failed me.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-07-28, 16:32

Was Marie any good with her reading as she is urging me to pay prior to booking slot but difficult for me with time difference. What I don't like is jet price keeps changing for general reading to full reading???

Not sure.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-28, 16:36

I thought she was good. She also did my reading only a few hours after I paid, I don't think she likes to keep ppl waiting too long
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-28, 17:41

i recieved my reading via e-mail in 18 hrs.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-29, 08:34

Marilu predicted that my love will contact me soon only 2 days back and today he came to my office for some work and parked himself in front of me.though it was for few moments only as i didnt reacted well (i was trying to control my anxiety and tears so as not to create a scene in office) so i dont know whether it qualifies as contact.

wishing that the rest also manifests soon.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-29, 11:15

wow, moon, i would qualify that as contact. Smile that's pretty awesome.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-07-29, 14:30

MOON that's cool! How long had it been since you and your love had last spoken?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-29, 18:09

thats good moon! did you get a spell done yet? which one did they reccomend or did you get a custom one?
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-29, 20:39

@moon was it a prediction from the physic or result of any spell?
did you find the reading from Marilu to be accurate?
thank you for sharing
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-01, 02:20

it was a prediction from Marilu and it coincided with my intutions so till this she has been accurate. she has talked about our feelings in the reading which is true. rest is all about future so cant say.

will keep updating you all as things progress.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-09, 02:38

i forgot to tell you all 1 thing.its about the reading i had with Marilu- the reader on her site.

her time frame matches with what some one else gave me many months back.

he is good but not a professional and helps others without asking for anything in return.

he uses astrology and with my name and DOB described my physique, character and past(major hiccups).

since he and Marilu gave the same timeframes i believe she knows her job.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-09, 03:28

That's really good.

It would be such a dream come true if Marilu's predictions came to pass for me
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

None Marilu - Keen Marabella lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-14, 23:16

I started this topic because it was hard to find all the post with everyone that has had a reading with her.
The ones I did find I see that everyone was pleased!!
I wanted to know if everyone got the same response from her (YES YOUR X IS COMING BACK)

Please let us know if anything she has said came true and if shes telling everyone the same things.

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-08-15, 01:34

her time frame was off for me.... but she said the outcome will be good n will take time so i need patience n lots of faith..... nice lady...

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-15, 05:54

Good thread, I think I will be having a reading with her, but not for a couple of weeks when i get paid. In her description she says if you want timeframes she is the woman to speak to.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-16, 00:57

She gave me a ton of details about my ex that were spot on correct. Also told me that patience and faith are very important, and that he constantly thinks about me.

She said some things about him that I can't verify but that would make sense knowing his family/track record. She told me something would happen to me shortly, and I believe what she was talking about had just recently happened. So perhaps that's just an issue of timeframes
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 10:30

Is there a link to her and how much are her readings?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-16, 10:33

Maggie wrote:Is there a link to her and how much are her readings?

Shes on robins website http://www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/index.html they are normally $1 a minute but she has an offer on at the moment 20 minutes for $15
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-16, 22:55

ah okay. pal who got results from robin went for a reading with marilu before, and said the latter was good, although marilu got distracted during the reading with a phonecall.

i don't know, my gut doesn't sit right with her, but if anyone has situations manifested based on her predictions, do let us know. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 01:58

Geri, who do you not have the best of feelings for Marilu? I think wha t you are saying is your friend got results from the spell, but maybe didn't care for the reading. Is that right?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-17, 05:27

hmm, am not too sure. i might be biased, but i'm more geared towards readers who cannot guarantee timeframes, but their testimonials reflect that they do. i also like when readers explain how their readings work for them personally so that i can make a more accurate judgement of what they see. but i may be trying too hard to analyze the spiritual works.

however, aside from the above, in some sense, i got sychronicities that appear in a way which doesn't make marilu land in a good light. man, it's hard to explain gut feelings in words, lol.

well, before results appeared, she had a reading with marilu, and marilu told her to expect good things by this time, and she did, i guess. but she did mentioned marilu received another phonecall during her reading and had to cut my friend short?, which i thought wasn't too professional.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 06:38

I see. Yeah, I could see how the phone call mistream would not be professional, but as a mom I know sometimes emergencies crop up. While I might have also been a little put off I would relate if something like that were the case. As long as she is right I can be tolerant of a lot of things.
Thank you for responding!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-17, 08:08

I was on the phone with Marilu one time and her other phone rang and I could hear the Keen voice service in the back...she works for keen also she took the and called me right back I didn't mind only because she was very accurate and she called me back and went over time

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-17, 12:42

Does anyone know what her name on Keen is? I'd like to check out her reviews
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 12:46

blu_eyes wrote:Does anyone know what her name on Keen is? I'd like to check out her reviews

Ooh, I didnt know she was on Keen, I googled her but couldnt find any mention of her anywhere except robins website and was wondering if she was anywhere else.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-17, 17:35

Ok well her name on Keen is Marabella. Although she doesn't have a ton of reviews, at this point I really don't think that more positive ratings = a better psychic. There are plenty of psychics on there who are dishonest and manipulative, who have thousands and thousands of good reviews.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 17:55

That's so true. People can have their friends call and just speak to them for literally one minute and leave a review. There are a lot of cheats on that site. I have a couple of friends who've come and gone on there and told me about the fake reviews. It's not very fair to the ones who do resort to that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 19:41

blu_eyes wrote:Ok well her name on Keen is Marabella. Although she doesn't have a ton of reviews, at this point I really don't think that more positive ratings = a better psychic. There are plenty of psychics on there who are dishonest and manipulative, who have thousands and thousands of good reviews.

definitely agree! people tend to post reviews before predictions have happened as well.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-17, 19:54

Yeah, so true. Plus her prices are good, and she does not like charging by the hour since callers tend to get carried away. She doesn't like her clients to have a "big bill," as she said in an email just now. So obviously she's mindful of money, and she also admitted to have talked with un-trustworthy readers on Keen who have given her misinformation.

The more I talk with her the more genuine she sounds. Definitely doesn't sound like she's out for the money
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-17, 19:56

blu_eyes wrote:Yeah, so true. Plus her prices are good, and she does not like charging by the hour since callers tend to get carried away. She doesn't like her clients to have a "big bill," as she said in an email just now. So obviously she's mindful of money, and she also admitted to have talked with un-trustworthy readers on Keen who have given her misinformation.

The more I talk with her the more genuine she sounds. Definitely doesn't sound like she's out for the money

I do think robin is a really nice, genuine person and dont think she would advertise anyone on her site who was untrustworthy.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-17, 20:04

Whoops, I meant to say the cheat reviews are not fair to the ones who will be truthful. Keen causes some of the competition, from what I have heard. They have way too many readers on at one time. Maybe some are desperate for money. So many are struggling these days.

Glad you found someone you can feel good about.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-17, 22:06

it's great that she's an ethical person (marilu) and i'm glad she works well for most. perhaps i shouldn't be quick to judge, but yes, it's great that we can post our honest feelings here in this forum.

to each his/her own experiences, i always say, heh.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-17, 22:11

Geri, if you don't mind my asking, what was the gist of your friend's situation when she got Robin's spell? (was it regarding an ex, family issues, money, etc.?) was it something complicated that was directly helped by the spell's energy?
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-18, 10:28

it's an ex situation with another party involved. w/o delving too much, she got on only with robin, and that was before her site came up. it was a healing / think-of-her spell, i believe. and robin was in constant communication with her, updating her whenever a situation cropped up, and assuring her that positive things would happen in ways that did so recently. it's hard to pinpoint which part of or how the spell worked because energies work in ways that our minds cannot comprehend / that we cannot see most times, if not all.

but i read somewhere that spells mostly work through "normal" situations so things that happen in the most "normal" way, can and perhaps should be be attributed to spells, if one engages in them. it's best to give thanks and just move ahead.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-18, 12:35

That's really cool, I'm glad she worked for your friend. I agree that it's best to not think about how the spell works exactly, just to believe that it's doing its job in its own ways.

Thanks for explaining
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-20, 19:55

Yeah:/

I also emailed Marilu cuz I needed some extra support at the time, and she pretty much said the same thing. She agreed that sometimes people can make extra efforts to resist feelings brought on by a spell. And they can pull away at first.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-08-21, 15:20

Is this woman accurate?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-21, 15:51

she was off with me, i think i should ask for a refund because she kept telling me things that have nothing to do with, it felt like a generic reading and my situation is way too unique to fake a reading.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-08-21, 15:55

yeah, my situation is quite generic, so i know its quite easy for people to fake readings for me. ive learnt to be so wary of psychics lately. havent tried marilu yet though.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-21, 17:33

tina71-for me one thing she said proved right and when i questioned her over something she said that she cant tell longterm things but only recent future.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-08-22, 00:06

What she said jived pretty well with me and my ex. Something that she told me would happen just recently came to pass too. It wasn't life-changing or anything, but it certainly lined up with what she said
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top