[ 1 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
57% 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

None Re: Marilu - Keen Marabella lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com

Post by MOON on 2011-09-06, 05:55

Marilu, Angel and Sugahlili all said same things with same time frames. infact angel asked just the first name and nailed the situation perfectly. other 2 i had to provide DOB also.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-10-02, 16:53

I want to try her but idk man is just idk i really do want to just ot se if shes accurate and i give orashee a try but idk....

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-02, 17:09

As you see Moon had good luck with angel and others not as much. Connection seems to be individual. You could try both, if your finances permit. I like the idea Joanna had of keeping notes. That way you can see who rang true on specific situations and timeframes.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-10-03, 04:20

agreed.

infact i got positive about my situation only after all three Marilu, Angel and Lily said the same things with almost similar timeframes.

(i have just now posted something on Angel's thread)

must admit that i dont have any favourites yet, that will be only after seeing whose timelines prove to be true or atleast closest.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 09:29

Please let us know when you do Moon.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-10-05, 03:57

sure dear.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 08:18

I have a reading with Maria tonight (UK time), its in 6 and a half hours. Im worried about a few things Crying or Very sad Ill let you all know how it goes.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 11:21

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-14, 13:51

I just read several positive testimonials about Maria on Lifespiritssociety forum page. Sounds like many of her predictions are manifesting. Good Luck!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 14:46

Thanks both of you. its in fifteen mins now, im a bit nervous. i have no idea how long it will be as its a 3 question one.ill be back afterwards x
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 16:44

I thought she was really good! described my ex and his situation well, and was positive about our future together. she gave me a time frame for contact which matches the ones my regular psychics have given me, she didnt give me much of a time for reconciliation as im about to get a recast done by robin so i guess this could change things. she said to call back after the recast. she is very bubbly and friendly.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 17:01

I may advise her to a friend. I didn't a see a price on the website. How much does she charge and how long does she take to get back with you after purchasing?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 18:07

Basic reading with 3 full questions is $ 30; full life reading with a future window and up to 5 questions is $50.

i emailed her this morning (uk),she got back to me within an hour and booked me in for the same day. i was impressed! i had the basic reading, spoke to her for 20minutes. she was really friendly and was saying shes had spells done by robin, she told me that magic takes longer to work on some people and i shouldnt worry.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-14, 18:41

Thank you for responding to my question.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-14, 18:44

You're welcome, you are always answering mine, you are so helpful Very Happy Her prediction for contact was in 2-4 weeks so i should be able to update more soon.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 20:48

Great, good luck, CinnamonGirl.

I tried her before sending my friend her way. I like her personality and she said basically the same as all, that have tuned into me. So glad, because it is everything to me. The time frame was much shorter, so I have various timeframes, but did find her in tune to my situation and those involved. Something she said matches something Lili told me to the word. I really have to stop this before it gets to be a habit again, I'm sure some relate. The worry and the waiting equates to just wanting someone to give us hope and something to hang onto. Oh, she picked up that I was a reader (I think, maybe I told her) but and she and I shared a laugh that we can't read for ourselves, so that was my common bond with her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-10-16, 20:51

glad you got on well. i actually got contact the next day, and it was pretty major contact, not sure why she wouldnt pick this up as she said minimum 2 weeks but it was after i did that contact me spell so im not sure if that changed things.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 20:57

Thank you. Smile Yes, a spell manipulates energy and can definitely alter time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 21:15

I'm checking in with Maria in a less than an hour. I just want to see how her End result timelines compare to Heather and Lili as both are pretty close. Lili's is a few weeks sooner. Lili tells me before Nov 10 and Heather tells me after it will all start to unravel. Both do tell me I'm nearing the end. I just had the urge. I can totally relate to Maggie's comment "I hope this does not become habit again." it just feels so good to have someone reassure (if it works out that way), during this waiting process. I will let you know how timelines compare , or if she even see's the end to my situation... yikes!. She has in the past, so hopefully, nothing has changed. Best to all!

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-16, 21:16

Thank you. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 01:22

Well - my reading started out great but got totally disrupted as my husband sent me a text right in the middle that messed up the energy. So things totally went sideways and Maria and I decided we would re-visit tomorrow at 5. he sent us a whirlwind and the energy was very unexpected. She still is holding to the outcome but the text threw us off. Must be the spells. Totally out of the blue. So, more to report after tomorrow eve. after the dust settles.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-17, 22:28

Had my follow up with maria due to the issue yesterday that impacted our reading. She confirms everything from Heather and Lili as far as dates... she is not firm with Nov 10, but sees us together by thanksgiving. So pretty close. She also thinks the disruption that happened last night is good and sign that things may be speeding up. She does see us meeting this month (in 2 weeks) which is quite frankly hard to believe as we are now separated by 2 states. Not quite sure how that will happen, but I will just go with it. Heather and Lili see communication for sure w/in week but no personal meetings until after first of Nov. all say everything resolved very soon and I don't have much longer to wait. so, nice to hear from 3 sources.

so we will see...

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top