www.spellsofmagic.com - Info about spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.spellsofmagic.com - Info about spells

Post by divineone on 2011-08-16, 19:34

Found a site with people who does magick....I don't know if this will help anyone find a real caster. I joined and looked around a little but did not ask anyone any questions. They seem a little serious about what they talk about and most of it is over my head. Below is something they offer to give you an idea of the site. Again I don't understand what it really is about but they look serious about what they do.

Priestess :hellsangels
Priest :gravewalkers
SpellBooks :View
Members :276
Join :Accepting Applications
Before applying read this

If you would like to join our coven you must first send a message to both the priest and priestess with why you wish to join our coven and what you already know regarding magick, After you have done that please apply using the above link

YOUR ELEMENT!

You can discover your element by either meditating, or it may come naturally to you. Most people assume that their Zodiac sign tells them what their element is. That is not the case. Your element is the one that you feel most connected to.
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.spellsofmagic.com - Info about spells

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 19:43

I tried some of their free spells long ago without any success. Maybe I was too new to casting, but some of those spells are sorta goofy. My guess is all the members can post any spell they have ever heard of.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-16, 19:54

I saw the list of spells. What I can't figure out is if they will cast spells for you. I did read one post someone was asking for help with casting a love spell and they shot the poor guy down, saying that they would not help because of the free will issue. One girl did respond and said the best thig to do is charm something the person uses...on that note I received a reply from a caster I contacted and he said I should send him something so he can charm it for me to send to the person I wanted the spell done on. He is a scam artist so I didn't bother to respond to his request....but at least now I know about this charm thing.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 20:05

There are many things you can do yourself. You can even post your husband a letter spelled with love and attraction oil and much more. I

know some frown upon love spells, some on revenge, etc. What I would not want would be a judgemental caster. Maybe that's just me. Possibly some are young and haven't seen some of the things that happen to others. They may be unaware of flirtacious women or men who go after other's spouses, or not have an understanding of middle aged crisis, or have another constantly sending curses and a zillion other things, but still the judgementalness would grate.

The longer I live I have realized the saying "never say never" is so true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-16, 20:21

This path I have chosen to take has been an eye opening experience to say the least. It's not until recently I have been checking out what I have gotten myself into. At the end of the day, I ask myself is is worth it. I come across so many people being scammed that I am growing tired of the search for someone that is true and effective. I know the person is in this world but where do we find them is really the question.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 20:30

There are trutful casters. Yaya is one. It sounds Robin is one. I am some friends have casted successful spells. I really don't think you will find one on the blogs you are searching. Yaya will tell you herself that her spells are not fast acting. I think possibly you should (if Neite is not able to get you results) try casting for yourself. How long did you say his spell has been going on for you? I hope he will at least refund some of your costs if it fails. I hope not for your sake but I think this email caster you just went to speaking of results in one week sounds very much like a scammer. Spells don't have the Harry Potter effect...least I haven't seen that. Energy takes time to build. Again, I will be happy for you if it works. I'm sure many would flock to him, me included.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top