[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

None Luella Larkin

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-21, 01:27

Some of you may have heard of Luella. I came across her website via spellsforum.net a couple months ago. she gave me several in depth readings for 6 dollars each. While she is compassionate and seemingly on-point with current circumstances, I gotta say that her predictions don't come true (not only for me, but for several of my friends who have gotten readings from her. If anyone has had experiences with her, please share them here. I also came across a blog post on her in which people complained that she is inconsistent with her readings and inaccurate as well. What do you all think?

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Luella Larkin

Post by TC on 2010-09-21, 09:50

Hi I'm back - after reading the above post - I've a little hope in my heart again - I had a reading from Luella and it was horrible - the thing that makes me think that she is out - was the fact that she said there was a new love interest in my ex's life and it's someone he used to date - my ex has only ever dated two girls - me and his ex - his ex two-timed him and he didn't get into a serious relationship again which was with me, for 10 years, so I definitely know he isn't with someone he used to date - he hates his ex and wouldn't even look at her not to mind start seeing her again - Also her reading had a lot in it but nothing at the end of it all - she did a lot of talking about the spirits, the questions I asked her weren't answered at all

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-23, 13:56

Oh gosh! I'm so glad to hear that her readings are inconsistent and inaccurate, because she told me that she sees images of fatherhood around my ex, and that the girl he's with might get pregnant, if not now, then within the year!!! That scared me! she says that my ex has moved on, and doesn't think about me much. But I've had a lot of readings done, (yes I'm addicted to them lol) and majority of people like 98% say that my ex still misses me, he's unhappy, and wishes to contact me again. Luella says the opposite, she said I need to heal myself and when I do, the spirit guides will bring a new love into my life!

The reason I believed her, is because some of the things she said were true, like family influences on my ex, and stuff. So that made me wonder.....

Her reading made me negative, and I was trying sooo hard to be positive Sad
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2010-09-23, 14:08

I have mixed feelings on Luella. I feel like she's got a good grasp of the present, but she can't predict anything right. Daisy, in your case, I wonder if she's right and those 98% are wrong or if she just didn't make a good connection with you and she might be the one who's wrong. Which psychics have you gotten readings from? Just wondering, cuz I've gotten readings with Sugahlili and Lucille from metaphysicalgurus. I believe Sugahlili is real, but I'm not so sure about Lucille.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-23, 14:44

Noone,

Well I'm a member of keen, so a lot of the readings i've gotten were from there, but I was always sure to read all the feedback, before I called. I have a few that I found to be trustworthy, who gave me information without me saying anything, so I really trust those select few.

I really trust Jamie, and he doesn't see her being pregnant, he thinks my ex will contact me.

I had a reading with Hector, who didn't mention anything about pregnancy or fatherhood, he said my ex wants to contact me, has thought about it a lot, but can't quite do it. Sees only a 10-15 %. He says my ex isn't happy and feels depressed often.

I had a reading with Elena, who said the same as Hector, that my ex wants to contact me, she even saw him writing something down, but he doesn't ever send it. She says he'll contact me by the end of this year. she also picked up on the other woman, said he wasn't really happy, but didn't mention anything about being pregnant.

I had a reading last night, from this woman on keen, who had great feedback, she asked for my name, and d.o.b, and without any questions, right away says, I see someone from your past trying to reach out to you. Someone who you were really close to, who's hurt you, and haven't talked to in a while. She asked do you know who this can be? I said "maybe my ex?" sounding totally surprised, like I was totally over him, and wouldn't expect him to, as to not give away any info to her. she said i've been on his mind a lot, and he wants to contact me, but is a little confused. she sees contact within a month.

So i don't know...what do you think?
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantola77 on 2011-08-08, 05:17

I had a couple of readings in the past.
She was spot on about current situations but predictions did not happen.
She is good at advices.

Tarantola77
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum