[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None Dr. E. Products - www.conjuredoctor.blogspot.com

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-19, 14:53

I was looking on lucky mojo about to purchase a kit to try and do a spell myself. I was looking up what a word meant and I came across this mans blog site
http://conjuredoctor.blogspot.com/

He answers alot of questions about spells that you do yourself and i think he does them also. He also does readings not sure how much IF they do cost anything at all.

I wanted to know if anyone heard of him or read his site or tried any spells on there own that actually worked. If so what spell did you do and what was the outcome??

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Dr. E. Products - www.conjuredoctor.blogspot.com

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-19, 14:56

I found out how much everything is
Private Rootworking Service
$40.00
Call on Dr. E. himself to use his experience and skill in a Personal Rootworking Service. Dr. E. starts with an over-the-phone psychic consultation to determine all of the factors at play and the best course of action. From there, Dr. E. puts his talents to work, conjuring the hoodoo spell for you then sending you any items for you to use through the mail.

This service can include candle magic, doll-baby work, crossings, uncrossings, custom mojos, condition oils, conjuration of spirits, jar spells and more. This service covers hoodoo rootwork for one situation alone and is not intended to cover subsequent work beyond what is initially prescribed in the consultation.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS CHARGE IS FOR THE CONSULTATION ONLY! Final estimate for rootworking will be given at the end of your consultation.

Consultation hours: (all times are in Pacific Time)
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm-9pm
Saturdays 9-11am
Dr. E. will arrange the best time to call you for your consultation after you have purchased this service.

Final pricing varies according to the complexity of your rootwork, and the time that Dr. E. will invest in working your spell. Dr. E. charges $100/hr of work, and will give you an estimated total amount for the rootwork after a psychic consultation is performed.

Dr. E. reserves the right to refuse a particular case if it is unjust in the eyes of God. In this case, you will not be charged for rootwork. You will, however, still be charged the $40 consultation fee. Dr. E. does not perform break up spells, nor spells involving the legal system.

A caveat regarding reconciliation spell requests: Dr. E. will only perform Reconciliation Spell requests if they are deemed just in the eyes of God through divination, and only if there is an open line of communication between the two parties involved.

Please note: Readings and consultations are typically booked out a few weeks in advance. Emergency or last-minute consultations are not available.

Missed appointments will be rescheduled once. If you miss your rescheduled time, your private rootworking will be cancelled without a refund.

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-19, 15:28

I have bought products from him, but not used his other services.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-19, 15:33

too costly!!!true or not no idea but i stay away from such people.tried a similar one who was genuine as i saw things pickup but was asking money again n again.ultimatly i hd 2 leave it all in between as i cudnt afford his services any longer
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-19, 15:37

@maggie.r his products gud?
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-19, 15:37

Oh really? That's what I had happen with one of them, then never heard back from her. It was 500 dollars in vain. That was one spell last October and another in Jan. She promised updates and sent material, got nothing. When I wrote her she got testy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-19, 15:41

Weird, I was writing back to you Moon, and the page went blank. Yes, I liked his products.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-19, 16:03

maybe coz v both were posting at the same instant. i recieved herbs from him and till date if i mail i get a reply.i just felt he is a bit greedy so delaying the job.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-19, 16:16

Oh okay, probably so. The one I went to sure was. That's all I got from him too. I never tried his spell kits.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-19, 22:37

i read about him some time ago. writes logical articles i guess, but business dealings wise, i don't know.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-08-19, 23:28

I would never do business with him I read how he talks back to his customers or people that just ask questions to him and he seems really rude...now i do think he knows what hes talking about but I would never pay him do anything for me

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-20, 04:50

i support ur decision.i found an amazing psychic once but never went to hes second time due tof her arrogance. in our situations we need words of encouragement not rudeness.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-20, 16:13

I agree with you both!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-08-30, 04:02

Lol I used this guy and you both are right he is cocky by all means. He read for me and it was very accurate and he saw the other person for everything they are right down to the T. He told me he wouldnt do work for me and the reason as to why.
So when I emailed him asking a question on something HE suggested to me he got kinda rude and Sh**ty with me telling me I was stupid for doing it and blah blah blah...
Well he was rude but now I see why he said what he said. So if you can deal with truth and rudeness then go for it. lol

oh but his oils.. um yeah they do work!! at least for me they do ;-)

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 10:27

I tend to treat people as they do me, so I don't think he'd enjoy coversing with me. I don't think anyone should have to pay to be treated in a rude or abrasive manner.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-30, 11:52

yeah, i agree it's not necessary to be rude to clients, even though they may not go with the seller's suggestions. some people just do not know what is customer service.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-16, 22:18

Interesting guy we have here...What i am reading here is his products are good and they work but because he is rude no one is willing to see if he can actually help the situation they are facing. Man I wish I would have come across this post earlier because I certainly would have taken him for a test drive to see what he can do. Cocky and rude does not bother me if they can produce.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-20, 16:51

I finally sent this guy an email for a reading...I wanted to check him out to see exactly how rude he is. I saw on his website where he talked about kicking and beating items as a spell cased on a mean person. I found that to be very interesting actually. I am more interested in the items he sells because others say they are good.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-20, 17:20

I don't love negative magic, but have had to do some myself, in the form of defensive magic. I relate to that. It is hard for me to get really angry, so whatever works. There is nothing better I have found than adding to that energy with a friend who gets angry whilst drinking. I have had some hilarity ensue, which may have blown my anger, but still it was funny.

His items are good. On eBay Karmazain and a few others also have good spell items. I like ordering Lucky Mojo products from eBay, because they take much longer to get in from their site.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-20, 22:07

oh, it's good you brought up karmazain. followed her blog before, and was deciding whether i should buy from her. i like workers who infuse catholism in their work, but i'm okay with other forms of spirituality too, because i believe we're all the same.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-20, 22:50

I really like some of her products. I actually like them a little better than Dr. E.'s, not that his aren't good. Seems to me things take longer to come in, when I don't order them from eBay, so I always go that route when I can. She has an eBay store and possibly he does now, but he didn't used to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-22, 19:25

I will have to check karmazain out also. I have been seeing a lot about oils and stuff and wanted to try them to see what they do. I bough about 600.00 worth of things do do my own spells about 1 year ago from lucky mojo I did one spell, after I was done, I heard like someone was throwing stuff around on my deck. I got scared jumped under the covers and called my uncle and told him to pray for me. The next day i threw it all in the trash. So now that I am over that incident, for all I know it could have been the wind. So 3 months ago I bought a ton of other stuff to do my own spells and the stuff is still in the box. In other words I better learn a little more about casting spells before I start playing around.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 22:04

I have a bunch of spell stuff too, way too much. That must have just been the wind. lol
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-22, 22:13

It really frightened me and no it was not windy that night. In the morning I looke out and saw nothing...oh and I slept with the bible that night too. I am such a chicken. I need to stop watching scary movies at night on my computer. Its going to be interesting to see what this guy say on my reading, I can't even remember what day he booked me for but I think its coming up. I can't wait to see how rude he is:-)
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 22:22

I don't do scary movies any more. You like the rude huh? Not me, I like kind and compassionate readers. I guess to each their own. He sounds like he may be good for defense magic.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-23, 02:53

OMG. LOL. I love the GTFO! Oil.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-23, 20:03

@maggie I don't like rude. lets say I know how to deal with rude people without getting angry or being rude back.

@Joanna what is the GtFO oil and what does it do.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 20:21

Please let us know how it goes Devine.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-24, 13:57

I will do that. What I have seen is even if the caster is real, I still do not see anyone reporting results from real casters either...I just don't get it. I want to see if this guy will pick up on the work that I have had done.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-24, 14:30

No reports on a caster in this forum does not mean he/she is not real, i found members will post negative experiences to warm others, but some will keep positive experiences private.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-24, 15:34

Why would they keep it private knowing how badly others are being taken advantage of. How sad.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-24, 15:37

Because sometimes positive experiences can turn negative and then some are afraid to find themselves in difficult situations
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-24, 17:38

Well we all trust we all have fallen victim after trusting and when if falls apart we are all here to say it's alrigh we have all been mislead or deceived. Courage is what it is all about. I have a few people helping me with trying to find a real caster that can get results and all everyone runs into is one scam after the other. I know majick works but still where do you find the ones who have mastered the art do they even exist anymore.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-28, 14:00

Had reading with DR E today, he was 100% inaccurate on my situation. The man was super nice however and was really pushing for me to buy product.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-28, 14:27

Congrats and thanks for the update! The pushing part is something I have heard from many who go to the rootworkers. I fell for it, though not from him, but from another. Really could have kicked myself. I didn't gave a good feeling about it and I was right.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top